Ps plus games for december 2015 !

TheKicKMe

Pretty good month, besides King's quest chapter 1: A knight to remember. What the hell is this. Feel like it is a demo for marketing purpose.

Freedom War physical copy is going to be $4.99 on Black Friday, and now I can save 5 bucks.

Got SSX on 360 during Gold free game before, probably not going to try on PS3 again.

Doesn't like Blood Dragon's style, but it is free, so will play for trophies.

Super excited for Gauntlet, been wanting a co-op and I am happy that I didn't buy it when it was last on sale. Kind of a bummer Kings Quest is only the first episode but whatever. I already have the 100% on Blood Dragon and have the platinum for SSX. Don't really care about Rocketbirds but I am happy about Freedom Wars, been looking at it for quite a while but never bought it for whatever reason. Just on quick question, will FW fit on a 4GB card? I was really bummed that I have to buy an overpriced memory card just to play Killzone Mercenary.

my thoughts:

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition - no thanks not my piece of cake

King's quest chapter 1: A knight to remember - HELL YHEA! loved the old DOS games! gonne play this for sure!

Far Cry 3 blood dragon - let's give this crazy shit a try!

SSX - own it on disc!

Rocketbirds Hardboiled - Good looking easy loving platformer! count the plat for me!

Freedom wars - J-Game... not my piece of cake!

----

summery: Dec will be the month of cleaning my backlog!

• Like 1

Buying the episode costs money so it's not a demo.

Well, let me say this. When it comes to episodical games, the first episode always becomes free for all eventually. So at the start, it's a payable demo basically. All we get is a taste for the game, not the whole game. That's what a demo does.

• Like 1

Now you guys have no excuse to not play Freedom Wars. Because if you don't, I guess that would make you a sinner (pun completely intended).

And no one got the pun :awesome:

You should have been more specific, for greater good :awesome:

Freedom wars - J-Game... not my piece of cake!

While it is a J-game, you should give it a try ;) 

Even people who normally don't like J-games quite liked it.

o: don't let Satoshi Ookami hear you

I heard him alright, BUHEHEHE!

• Like 2

I'll give Gauntlet a whirl for sure. Not sure about King's Quest as it seems to be only 1/5 of the game. I think I'll pass on that.

I've only got a PS4, so it's kind of a thin month for me compared to previous ones. But oh well, it'll give me a chance to work off some of the previous PS+ games in my backlog.

Already got Blood Dragon. Not interested in SSX.

While I'm interested in King's Quest, I'm totally confused about it. It seems to be a 5 chapter game, and you can buy entire collection. I see only first chapter and only one trophy list for what I assume is one game. Will the trophy list be extended with DLC trophies as they are released? Is this just 1/5th of the game that has this one trophy list? :S Very confused, and if someone can explain it to me, I'd be very happy! :)

Gauntlet looks fun enough, hopefully not overly tough, because honestly, I'm not interested in a game like that with overly hard trophies.

Vita line ups are good but sadly the rest are bad as usual.

Blood Dragon is pretty good. I'm usually pretty happy about the games. Smaller digital titles I haven't purchased, and I think is too expensive to buy. Big titles that I can get in physical is the worst. If I want it, I most likely already got it, and if I get it digital, I'm likely to still want it physical. :P

In any case, I think this month was pretty bad. Especially only chapter 1 of King's Quest. That was terrible, especially for December.... like wtf. :\ And not even any sign of any kind of discount for yearly PS+ subscriptions. :( :(

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

This is a thin month for me.

I originally thought I would let my PS+ lapse this month while I worked on my backlog... But my backlog is almost entirely PS+ games so that really won't work! ;)

It's a lean month for me, sure, but I have gotten more than my money's worth out of my subscription, so I have no complaints. It's a great service, and I get to try out games that I generally would never buy (and some are absolutely amazing), so I can certainly accept a less-interesting month once in a while. :)

• 2 weeks later...