Servers still...up?

VirtualNight

Hi, it looks impossible understand if the servers are up or not (because when people can't connect for 1 day they say that the servers are down for ever), I heard that they were closed but after a petition they've been opened again.

Is this right? who are the developers that control the servers? I thought Ubisoft but one my friend said it is SEGA, plus it is known when the servers will go down? I'd like to get this platinum as trophy #7000, so after some months (I'm not a fast trophy hunter), but I'm worried about the servers.

Edited by VirtualNight

I Played it alittle about a month ago - And Servers were still up for me, Just couldn't find a match (To bad they didnt add VS AI to the MP, slight over sight, for when MP Dies out)

I Would love to Boost some of the MP trophys if Anyones Up for it - I know it would be a pain.

(few years ago tryed to do it on XBOX,   And would Always DC mid match) -- but ya, Long rant - lol last time i Played TC:EW servers were still going for PS3 but not Xbox

• 2 weeks later...

I Played it alittle about a month ago - And Servers were still up for me, Just couldn't find a match (To bad they didnt add VS AI to the MP, slight over sight, for when MP Dies out)

I Would love to Boost some of the MP trophys if Anyones Up for it - I know it would be a pain.

(few years ago tryed to do it on XBOX,   And would Always DC mid match) -- but ya, Long rant - lol last time i Played TC:EW servers were still going for PS3 but not Xbox

Wow! The servers were up for you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so mad if they are.. 
My PS3 died a while ago and i've been meaning to get it fixed but have been super busy and haven't had time. This was the first thing i was going to do as i've done pretty much ALL the MP trophies except 1 or 2. 
Goodbye my hopes of a 0.19% plat.

• 3 weeks later...

They are still up, one my friend played the online and he said it is ok, online was down for around 3 months (theatre of war, whatever it is) but now it's up, then is better I hurry with the online part so that then I can do the offline part whenever I want.

Ok guys this is what I asked to ubisoft:

"Hi, I would buy this game but I can't understand the state of the servers, they appeared to be closed but recently returned active according to a friend of mine, so I would like to know if you have an official date when you close forever the game servers"

Answer from ubisoft:

"Dear user

The servers are always closed.
Those who are using his friend, perhaps, are third-party server, private, which allow a number of users to use them.

Pending its possible response , I take this opportunity to extend my most ' best regards..."

So I think that the servers can be opened just from these private parts which means there is no way to know when they'll shut down servers, who knows, maybe even tomorrow they'll close them.

Edited by VirtualNight

Servers just "unlocked" themselves from "cease-fire" status, so do it!

From theyr answer I understand that the Ubisoft doesn't knowwhat's happening in theyr own servers :lol: (how can be the developers so stupid?), since we don't know who is keeping the servers up then I prefer don't waste time & money for a game whose servers may go down even tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I dont know looks like the servers may be down again was playing all day today and now the disconnected server is not available at this time is coming up I hope its not for too long only need 14 more trophies online to be done. 

Anyone else having problems too 

Anyone else having problems too 

One of my PSN friend who has complete 95% of the game without the plat, also confirmed this, Servers have been shut down right now, Hope they are back up in a few days, I have this game on my backlog, was about to start it, I was late on it because of my extensive search for a physical copy of the game. Darn, this game is so rare to find in my country, the exported copies had astronomical price.

I've tried to email ubisoft support a number of time and each time they give me the run around about checking my network settings and stuff. The game worked fine for at less 6 or 8 months until aug 4 2016 and now the servers say it's not available at this time I spent 20 dollars for the download and played for a month not cool I think everyone that has played or that wants to play this game need to let ubisoft know theres a problem so maybe they can fix it 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...