Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yussssUS

The stereoscopic 3D on this game is amazing

4 posts in this topic

Wow this game blew my freaking mind when played in 3D. Just like Motorstorm 3D Rift also did.

Nothing beats 3D gameplay. Do you know any newer 3D games that are playable on PS4? I am really getting hooked on this.

I think 3D was a big gimmick for a few years that kinda died down now since it wasn't the next big thing, it was like every movie had a 3D version of it along side the standard. Most games also had 3D enabled too. As for PS4 I think 3D is getting replaced with VR now.

Motorstorm Apocalypse had the neat feature if you had the 3D display where you could have 2 people playing a race and only seeing their car. The 3d display was a failure but that was a neat feature :)

I need to try this. I have had a nice 3D TV for a couple years but Motostorm Apocalypse is about the only think I haven't tried. Looking forward to trying Zombie Army Trilogy in 3D on PS4. I just found out it is 3D compatable the other day. I wonder if the means Sniper Elite 3 is too also. I bought the Ultimate Edition a couple months ago.

Motorstorm Apocalypse had the neat feature if you had the 3D display where you could have 2 people playing a race and only seeing their car. The 3d display was a failure but that was a neat feature :)

My LG has that feature too but they call it Dual Play. I have never tried it though. Sounds really cool in theory but it's a shame it isn't the standard for split screen.