When did you earn your first Xbox achievement?

Venocide

I know a lot of people here are former achievement hunters like myself. Well this week, the Xbox 360 celebrated its 10 year anniversary and that means it's also been 10 years since it's been possible to earn Xbox Achievements. TrueAchievements added a new feature to their site this week which tells you when you unlocked your very first achievement. No need to sign up, just input your gamertag and post it below. :)

http://www.trueachievements.com/firstachievement.aspx

x360ach.png

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

I had an offline account for a while, so I'm not actually sure offhand, would probably need to turn on the 360 to find out.  But as I got the console in March 2008, probably that month.

[My username was taken, so it created a new XBLA account when I first registered and kept the offline account under the original name.  I only realized this after I earned a few achievements, so I never used that online account.  Years later, around July 2011 I found out M$ changed how they 'upgrade' accounts, so I was able to upgrade my offline account to an XBLA one, though I did have to change my gamertag, which was fine.  Before that change it would have meant losing the offline account with achievements on it, or rather, just not having the achievements carry over to the new online account.  So I was happy when I was finally able to upgrade, though the pay to play model of XBLA didn't interest me, and after the year I bought had ended I never went back.]

Edited by Matto_lsi

Ox4fIR9.png

September 30th, 2007. Damn, what a time that was. Halo 3 holds a special place in my heart and it just saddens me that I couldnt enjoy Halo 4 or 5. Dont get me wrong 343 have done a nice enough job but I would give so much to play Halo 3 and Reach again for the first time.

It should be noted that this is wrong, but its the first achievement I got when I signed up for XBL for the first time, so its accurate enough. I reckon my first achievement was in PGR3 when the 360 launched. 

Edited by Boooda

• 2 weeks later...

I can't check myself, every time I try to it tells me to sign in, I have no idea what email I used, I sign in as my normal Live.com email so I can compare, then it takes me to some other shit. 

If anyone can compare themselves to me to find my first one, I'll love you five ever http://www.xboxlivescore.com/profile/CoatedCircle349

Also, I love that name, it was the one Xbox generated for me too, never bothered to change it because I liked it that much.