Room Service trophy glitch?

Room Service- Unlocked all door breach options (singleplayer)

Is it glitched? I have them all unlocked and just got the trophy Master Locksmith (trophy using all door breach options). Yet not Room Service trophy??

I didn't have any problem with the trophy. I got it back in 2012.

• 2 years later...

I had the same issue today. Basically, i unlocked 6 out of the 7 breach options and the trophy "Master locksmith"(use all 7 breach options) popped on mission 9 when i used the 6th option on a door(flex linear charge). Then, during this door breach, i made enough headshots to unlock the last option, the 7th, but the trophy "Room Service"(unlock all the breach options) popped only when i reached the very next breach door event (on mission 10 or 11, can't remember exactly, but it was at the next door after the one on mission 9).

Now, the last breach option is the explosive sheet (the 7th option, to make it clear) and i noticed that during the campaign, one of your teammates automatically use one explosive sheet with the write "knock knock" on it. That may explain why the "master locksmith" popped out before "room service", maybe the game consider that you used the explosive sheet before unlocking it. And "room service" popping not when you make enough headshots but when you encounter a door and you can select all the seven options.

Any others having the same issues?

• 1 year later...
On 1-8-2018 at 1:36 AM, ddrakner said:

I had the same issue today. Basically, i unlocked 6 out of the 7 breach options and the trophy "Master locksmith"(use all 7 breach options) popped on mission 9 when i used the 6th option on a door(flex linear charge). Then, during this door breach, i made enough headshots to unlock the last option, the 7th, but the trophy "Room Service"(unlock all the breach options) popped only when i reached the very next breach door event (on mission 10 or 11, can't remember exactly, but it was at the next door after the one on mission 9).

Now, the last breach option is the explosive sheet (the 7th option, to make it clear) and i noticed that during the campaign, one of your teammates automatically use one explosive sheet with the write "knock knock" on it. That may explain why the "master locksmith" popped out before "room service", maybe the game consider that you used the explosive sheet before unlocking it. And "room service" popping not when you make enough headshots but when you encounter a door and you can select all the seven options.

Any others having the same issues?

A year after this post I was worried a bit because "Master locksmith" popped before "Room service", but in the end exactly the same as this happened to me.

"Master locksmith" unlocked when using the 6th option, during that breach I got enough headshots to unlock the 7th option but no "Room service" trophy.

On the next door I used the 7th option and then I got "Room service".

So apparently it's not uncommon for this to happen. Might depend on when exactly in the story you unlock all breach options and if that is before or after a buddy using the explosive sheet. I was playing mission 11 when I got both trophies and I know I missed quite some headshots on the doors before so it was a late unlock. Maybe if you unlock it way earlier, you get them all before your buddy uses the explosive sheet.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...