The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Here's to hoping Shane gets Sting to take his place at Wrestlemania vs the Undertaker! But since Shane has to be "in" the match, I don't know. If he was a guest referee, would that count as being in a match?

I said it before, but Sting is not wrestling ever again. He has the same neck injury that forced Edge to retire. The only difference, Edge got the injury at 30, Sting is 50. With the recent Daniel Bryan drama, there is no way in hell that WWE doctors clear Sting.

There's more chance that Shane is getting CM Punk to wrestle for him, than there is for Sting to wrestle again.

I said it before, but Sting is not wrestling ever again. He has the same neck injury that forced Edge to retire. The only difference, Edge got the injury at 30, Sting is 50. With the recent Daniel Bryan drama, there is no way in hell that WWE doctors clear Sting.

There's more chance that Shane is getting CM Punk to wrestle for him, than there is for Sting to wrestle again.

Bummer.

I honestly think Shane coming back would be good for the WWE but having him face The Undertaker at WrestleMania in a Hell n'Cell  match seems kind of silly and waste of Entertainment value for the fans. I'm sure they would prefer to see the Undertaker face an challenger of his choosing and some rumors say this could be the Undertakers last WrestleMania?

What are your favourite WWE themes, guys?

So many to choose from.

CM Punk's "Cult of Personality", Lesnar, Sasha Banks, Chris Benoit, Edge, Christian, Cena's "Word Life", Samoa Joe's NXT theme, Apollo Crews, "Evil" Emma, Sami Zayn, Bayley, Evolution, The Rock's "Hollywood" theme, Bray Wyatt, Chris Hero's "Chris is Awesome V1" ROH theme, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor, and a few others I know I'm missing.

I know you said WWE themes, but fuck it. Nakamura signed with NXT a couple days ago, and Hero was in NXT years ago, so it counts.

Edited by PREDRAG-K

I honestly think Shane coming back would be good for the WWE but having him face The Undertaker at WrestleMania in a Hell n'Cell  match seems kind of silly and waste of Entertainment value for the fans. I'm sure they would prefer to see the Undertaker face an challenger of his choosing and some rumors say this could be the Undertakers last WrestleMania?

That's the thing. You are wasting one of Taker's last (if not his last) match on an angle? The only rationale I could come up with is either A) He was supposed to face Cena but that fell through or B ) he is hurt and really can't wrestle a match anymore and thus doing an angle to cover for it.

So many to choose from.

CM Punk's "Cult of Personality", Lesnar, Sasha Banks, Chris Benoit, Edge, Christian, Cena's "Word Life", Samoa Joe's NXT theme, Apollo Crews, "Evil" Emma, Sami Zayn, Bayley, Evolution, The Rock's "Hollywood" theme, Bray Wyatt, Chris Hero's "Chris is Awesome V1" ROH theme, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor, and a few others I know I'm missing.

I know you said WWE themes, but fuck it. Nakamura signed with NXT a couple days ago, and Hero was in NXT years ago, so it counts.

That Chris Hero's one was pretty good, I like Zach Gowen's theme

The Rock (old one)

Social Outcasts

Mr Kennedy

Chris Benoit

Drew McIntyre

Randy Orton (old one)

Apollo Crews 

...and so many more

Edge's theme for me, always gets me pumped. Also loved SCSA Disturbed theme. Either of HHH's Motorhead themes. Also always liked Jake the Snakes and Sid Justice's themes. Also Ultimate Warrior's makes me want to hit the weights. 

TNA: Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Tara for whatever reason 

Edited by TheFluke

After Balor's tweet my crusade to not watch is dead and gone.  No way i'm potentially missing that... damn WWE.

Current,  gotta go with KO:

Former, thinking the Boogeyman.  Although it's more his entire entrance than just the theme:

And all time favorite... doesn't get any better than this:

Edited by skidmarkgn

Considering that Shane McMahon was a part of the WWF/WWE programming whilst growing up, I was super happy to see him. Of course, with the information we currently have, it's easy to point out the flaws of the situation but I'm sure things will make more sense soon. Wrestlemania isn't next week

I believe it's inevitable that Reigns is going to win at Mania, but I'm hoping they throw a twist in it. Like, aforementioned several times already, Reigns turns heel. Doubt it'll happen though and I'm leaning more towards that they're going to include The Rock into the angle as their solution to draw attention to the main event

On a side note, I really enjoyed Dolph and KO's match at Fast lane. I don't even care that it was pretty much a throwaway match :D

I believe it's inevitable that Reigns is going to win at Mania, but I'm hoping they throw a twist in it. Like, aforementioned several times already, Reigns turns heel. Doubt it'll happen though and I'm leaning more towards that they're going to include The Rock into the angle as their solution to draw attention to the main event

Roman was super over when he beat up triple H and and "put him out of action" make him do that again or something similar

Roman was super over when he beat up triple H and and "put him out of action" make him do that again or something similar

I don't know if that's going to work this time. Reigns is missing the next Raw due to HHH "breaking his nose". That show is in Tennessee, where he may have gotten cheered. But after that? No way. Next 5 Raw shows are in smark cities (Chicago, Brooklyn, Philly, etc.) Then Wrestlemania, then the smarky Raw after Wrestlemania.

There's nothing they can do that can get Reigns cheered for the next 7 weeks.

• Like 1

I don't know if that's going to work this time. Reigns is missing the next Raw due to HHH "breaking his nose". That show is in Tennessee, where he may have gotten cheered. But after that? No way. Next 5 Raw shows are in smark cities (Chicago, Brooklyn, Philly, etc.) Then Wrestlemania, then the smarky Raw after Wrestlemania.

There's nothing they can do that can get Reigns cheered for the next 7 weeks.

Well surely Vince will learn from the boo's......oh wait.....

• Like 1

http://whatculture.com/wwe/triple-h-vs-dean-ambrose-announced-for-wwe-roadblock.php

Dear WWE fans,

We heard the cheers for Dean Ambrose vs Triple H and we know we went with Roman but here is a match which has no real threat of Dean winning because we already have both participants in matches for wrestlemania planned....but this is what you wanted right?

I know I'm the lone minority, but I'm loving the KO/Show bookings.

It's a somewhat different structure, and it's just the best way they could have set up something of the sort, without just having Big Show job to whomever they deem necessary for the time being.

So here an ice Breaker for you guys....

If you were in WWE, what would your theme be for Face? Heel? And tell us why...

I'll just say mine for example:

Face theme

To me, I feel this song was more of a face theme. Some of the lyrics do hit me like "fight for honor, fight for your life" Also, you have badass guitar riffs.

Heel theme

KMDFM songs were mostly antigovernment and anti fascist . I feel this song would work as an anarchist heel. Besides, it would be hard to make an anarchist a baby face .

Neutral theme

I couldn't make heads or tails of it. In my opinion, I feel this can go either way. Can't say much, but I do feel like this can be an amazing if given the right entrance and that's how I feel with all these songs: to make you have a damn good entrance.

So give me your themes and your thoughts?

Edited by GoodbyeBread

http://whatculture.com/wwe/triple-h-vs-dean-ambrose-announced-for-wwe-roadblock.php

Dear WWE fans,

We heard the cheers for Dean Ambrose vs Triple H and we know we went with Roman but here is a match which has no real threat of Dean winning because we already have both participants in matches for wrestlemania planned....but this is what you wanted right?

The only way that works is Brock comes out and destroys Dean...otherwise it is just another in a long list of people that HHH said isn't good enough to beat him and then proved they weren't.

Also do you think they will bring up this storyline to explain how Vince is getting Taker to do his work for him? Because that bullshit story on Raw won't cut it