The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

The only way that works is Brock comes out and destroys Dean...otherwise it is just another in a long list of people that HHH said isn't good enough to beat him and then proved they weren't.

HHH must be feeling especially insecure lately.  He's putting himself over more than usual  :facepalm:

one of my favorites theme... You suck. . . . . you suck xD remember when he got mad and started to beep when people said you suck xD that was funny 

Angle was one of the greatest, after so many months being a dorky american hero to then go to Super machine, he was gold, with great mic skills, charisma, natural wrestler.

Oh, those days. 

http://whatculture.com/wwe/triple-h-vs-dean-ambrose-announced-for-wwe-roadblock.php

Dear WWE fans,

We heard the cheers for Dean Ambrose vs Triple H and we know we went with Roman but here is a match which has no real threat of Dean winning because we already have both participants in matches for wrestlemania planned....but this is what you wanted right?

I know Dean won't win. We're getting Roman no matter what. 

So anyone who listened to Flair's podcast today pretty much just heard Michael Hayes mention that "those three girls may steal the show", referring to Wrestlemania.

So yeah -- confirmed that we're definitely having a triple threat for the Women's title.

• Like 1

HHH must be feeling especially insecure lately.  He's putting himself over more than usual  :facepalm:

It's giving Dean some main event credibility. If he has a strong showing even in his loss it builds him up some. Hopefully WM will be his SCSA WM13 moment and it helps really launch his career. 

So anyone who listened to Flair's podcast today pretty much just heard Michael Hayes mention that "those three girls may steal the show", referring to Wrestlemania.

So yeah -- confirmed that we're definitely having a triple threat for the Women's title.

Awesome. It looks like the story was leading to that anyway. That's now my most anticipated match this year. I just hope they give them some actual time, the divas aren't the piss break match anymore (that can be The Wyatts this year).

So on NXT they specifically referenced the Bullet Club, using the words Bullet Club. Could the rumors of the Bullet Club (as the Bullet Club and not the Balor Club or something) be true? I had heard about WWE getting the rights to use the name a month or two ago. 

So on NXT they specifically referenced the Bullet Club, using the words Bullet Club. Could the rumors of the Bullet Club (as the Bullet Club and not the Balor Club or something) be true? I had heard about WWE getting the rights to use the name a month or two ago.

Highly doubt it. If it were true, they wouldn't be selling new Balor Club merchandise. They referenced Bullet Club when talking about Finn's past. The same way they mentioned NJPW, or the IWGP Championship when talking about AJ Styles on his debut, or the UFC when talking about Brock. Just because they said the name of the stable, doesn't mean they own it.

They are simply being realistic now. They aren't trying to hide the pasts of these guys, and pretending WWE is the only place to wrestle. They used to, but they are just more open now (unless you're TNA, in which case you're referred to as "the indies")

• Like 1

Highly doubt it. If it were true, they wouldn't be selling new Balor Club merchandise. They referenced Bullet Club when talking about Finn's past. The same way they mentioned NJPW, or the IWGP Championship when talking about AJ Styles on his debut, or the UFC when talking about Brock. Just because they said the name of the stable, doesn't mean they own it.

They are simply being realistic now. They aren't trying to hide the pasts of these guys, and pretending WWE is the only place to wrestle. They used to, but they are just more open now (unless you're TNA, in which case you're referred to as "the indies")

Y2AJ shirts.

Just sayin'...

Could this finally be the beginning of the end for the abomination that is Total Divas!!

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/people-still-tuning-out-total-divas-viewership/

7 straight weeks of ratings dropping.  Please please please kill it with fire Vince.

Honestly with Nikki and Brie being basically done with wrestling I say this is the perfect time to end the show. It can end with Brie's retirement match in July (or whatever) and the show can go off the air. Then they can fire Jojo (because she is useless as fuck) and they can have Sasha win the title at Mania...drop it in the garbage and get a new fucking belt and call herself the women's champion

madusa.jpg

Man, WWE is really teasing Bray vs. HHH. First at the Royal Rumble, and it got a huge reaction. Now on Raw (which I just watched), and the crowd is chanting "Yes!" the whole time. I don't want to get my hopes up, because they've had so many opportunities with Bray. But if it involves HHH, this may be the start of something huge for Bray Wyatt. HHH gets some shit on the internet for his past, and his ego. But he's not dumb. He knows money when he sees it. I know he personally likes the Bray Wyatt character, and I can see him pushing for Bray to become the WWE champion real soon.

I don't want to get my hopes up, because they've had so many opportunities with Bray.

I don't think anyone is as upset as I am about what they have done with Bray. When the wyatt family had their debut in 2013, they consistently were the reason why I would tune in for RAW. Then Cena happened to Bray. An underwhelming feud with Jericho happened. Then a loss at Wrestlemania 31 happened, (he needed that win for credibility sake). WWE has consistently fucked up with Bray Wyatt so bad, that I quit giving a crap about him or The Wyatt Family altogether. I see Bray as I see Dolph Ziggler: an upper-class jobber. Glorified Jobber as some people say.

All I can see going into Roadblock is WWE is writing themselves into a corner. The fans have been loving Dean Vs HHH and if they gave the title to Dean then where does that leave HHH on the card? He wouldn't miss out on wrestlemania lets be honest, if they make it a fatal four way like people have suggested Reigns is still leaving as the champ lets be honest and then we lose what should hopefully be a fantastic match (Dean vs Lesnar). Just seems like this Saturday is gonna have predictable outcomes and if not it's gonna screw with whats already in place :/ 

Roadblock is going to be predictable. Wrestlemania is set, they aren't changing anything. Roadblock is simply the "what should have been" mini Wrestlemania. Brock vs. Bray and HHH vs. Dean.

Or worse more, this is their way of showing us that the Wrestlemania we wanted would have sucked, (intentionally make Roadblock suck to prove us wrong, and make their idea of Wrestlemania 32 look like the better choice all along.) Stick up your ass Vince. I hope Shane McMahon was talking about your chosen golden boy Roman when he said "the guys with no talent getting all the breaks, that stops."