The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

WWE Roadblock is tonight. While it may be predictable, it should still be fun.

HHH vs Ambrose- WWE Championship Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt

New Day vs. League of Nations- Tag Team Championship Match

Enzo & Cass vs. The Revival (Dash/Dawson)- NXT Tag Team Championship Match

Charlotte vs. Natalya

All I can see going into Roadblock is WWE is writing themselves into a corner. The fans have been loving Dean Vs HHH and if they gave the title to Dean then where does that leave HHH on the card? He wouldn't miss out on wrestlemania lets be honest, if they make it a fatal four way like people have suggested Reigns is still leaving as the champ lets be honest and then we lose what should hopefully be a fantastic match (Dean vs Lesnar). Just seems like this Saturday is gonna have predictable outcomes and if not it's gonna screw with whats already in place :/ 

What I am hoping for (this is my spin on what has been circling the Internet). A lot of people think that Dean will win and it will be a 4 way for the title with Brock, reigns, hhh and roman.

My spin is I would like to see Reigns return and cost HHH the match and thus giving the title to Dean. HHH (who is furious) strips Roman of his number one contenders match and instead faces Reigns at Mania to get his revenge.

Brock and Dean fight for the title BUT this is the start of the Roman heel turn because by helping his buddy he lost his main event spot. Then after Mania Reigns and Dean battle for the title :)

What I am hoping for (this is my spin on what has been circling the Internet). A lot of people think that Dean will win and it will be a 4 way for the title with Brock, reigns, hhh and roman.

My spin is I would like to see Reigns return and cost HHH the match and thus giving the title to Dean. HHH (who is furious) strips Roman of his number one contenders match and instead faces Reigns at Mania to get his revenge.

Brock and Dean fight for the title BUT this is the start of the Roman heel turn because by helping his buddy he lost his main event spot. Then after Mania Reigns and Dean battle for the title :)

That's a great idea but wwe would never go with it. I would like to hope there is some swerve to show they can still pull out shocks and not predictable.

Bray Wyatt just looked like a right coward in his 'match'

What a match between triple h and dean ambrose!

Edited by parkerdip
  • Like 1

Never mind, fuck this company.

Vince LISTEN TO THE CHEERS. Imagine if this match was at Mania and Dean won, Dallas would have erupted and you would have made a new main event star. The boos are going to be INSANE when Reigns wins the title.

This is how Mania's should end

tumblr_lj3gpkZCkf1qzpwt1.pngdbry-wm-30-belts.png

not this :(

• Like 1

Bray Wyatt just looked like a right coward in his 'match'

That was not the match that was advertised. Like WTF WWE?! Just... :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: UGH. You know how big of a pussy Bray looks like now? Bray didn't even wrestle! Luke Harper has more balls than his "mentor".

Best match of the night was Natalya vs Charlotte. Sorry boys, but the ladies out entertained you tonight.

I cheered hard for Dean, but knew it wasn't happening. I hope Dr. Mayus is right, about Roman getting booed so hard at Wrestlemania. I truly do. Fuck you Vince.

Naw man that main event was legit and definitely the match of the night, not that the Divas match wasn't good. They re-used quite a bit from their NXT title match, to the point where I almost thought it was going to have the same ending, but good match. But that main event was a lot damn better than I thought it would be, and I definitely didn't think HHH would come out looking like a bitch who stole a victory. Never thought they would make Ambrose look that good. Going to be interesting to see how his match with Brock goes. 

Roman Reigns is gonna get booed at wrestlemania I think we can all see it coming, or they throw a curve ball and keep the belt of Triple H and then he gets booed aswell. Will WWE ever learn.....

At this point in time I would prefer them to keep the belt on hhh rather than give it to reigns as at least that isn't as predictable

• Like 2

I have one question about WWE. And, im not trying to be a hater or anything. What's the point of it? I know WWE is fake, but predetermined.  But still I just dont get it. So many people get excited, and so much hype. Or people get upset, because some wrestler won the money in bank.  But how, if the show is fake. I just cant take the show serious. It just makes me sick. No offense. Im just not a big fan of it. I watch little of it now and then on Youtube. That's pretty much it. 

I have one question about WWE. And, im not trying to be a hater or anything. What's the point of it? I know WWE is fake, but predetermined.  But still I just dont get it. So many people get excited, and so much hype. Or people get upset, because some wrestler won the money in bank.  But how, if the show is fake. I just cant take the show serious. It just makes me sick. No offense. Im just not a big fan of it. I watch little of it now and then on Youtube. That's pretty much it. 

It's the same mindset as when you're watching a movie or a tv show, you suspend your disbelief and enjoy the show. Wrestling fans are passionate fans. The wrestlers are there to entertain us and in the process, destroying their bodies to do so. 

Some people get wrestling, some don't. But everybody has an alter-ego that gets amplified through wrestling. When wrestlers are "in character", it's actually just an extension of who they really are or who they really want to be. So in that sense, it is very real. Yes it's scripted and choreographed, but it's also meant to entertain you. And the great personal risks and sacrifices these wrestlers make to do it, is something that has to be appreciated, by fans and non-fans alike. 

• Like 1

Well let us say you are watching Star Wars and instead of Luke battling Vader at the end of Return of the Jedi they had R2D2 battle Vader.

You are sitting there thinking "this is stupid, it should have been Luke" and I am like "well it is fake so what do you care"

It is the same thing. Seriously why do people find this so hard to understand.

I see WWE as more of a TV show like a soap opera than a sport. It is entertaining to watch and has stories to give the matches purpose. You've got a problem if this makes you 'sick'

That is basically what WWE has dissolved into. It's not a bad thing as you say, but it can be very annoying at times, like The Bold and Beautiful Formula.

That is basically what WWE has dissolved into. It's not a bad thing as you say, but it can be very annoying at times, like The Bold and Beautiful Formula.

Wrestling has always been like this. Piper cracking a coconut on Snuka's head. The evil Iraqi or Russian battling it out against the American Hero. Savage and Hogan fighting over Miss Elizabeth.

It has always been sports entertainment as that is what sells. It is why Boxing and MMA hold press conferences where the fighters yell at each and make threats...people will pay to see that.

So watching raw at the moment and saw a few fan girls that went crazy when roman was beating down HHH and one of them was crazy enough to reach for him. Not important, but something I noticed.

Also, Dean and Mick Foley segment....awesome

Edited by GoodbyeBread

I like how Triple H was saying, "That's why you love Roman" while reminding us of how dumb and pointless our little lives are. I instantly thought, "We love Roman? Jeez Hunter, thanks for reminding us of that, and to think all this time we were booing him and actually cheering. We just got our boos and cheers mixed up." 

• Like 1

Just finished to watch roadblock (tomorrow I'm going to with Raw, despite I read stupid-roman beat up HHH) and... who the hell is the idiot that writes Wyatt segment?! How could he says something like "yeah yeah lesnar conquered people like Cena, Taker, Reigns, this, that, ect... but he never conquered me" when ALL the people mentioned above literally DESTROYED Bray?! And after saying this idiot speech what did he do? He ran like an idiot... no words.

Hopefully main event was awesome, divas match was awesome... and I don't know why many of you suppor Enzo&Cass (I don't watch NXT) but listening all the crowd chanting Enzo's intro with him (and all along the match) made me think they should switch garbage teams (League of Nations, Social Outcast and so on) with them

and I don't know why many of you suppor Enzo&Cass (I don't watch NXT) but listening all the crowd chanting Enzo's intro with him (and all along the match) made me think they should switch garbage teams (League of Nations, Social Outcast and so on) with them

:(  :(  :(...... no but basically I'd say they're the New Day of nxt, they're funny and have fun in the ring both Enzo and Cass are great on the mic but I can see why some wouldn't like them (Personally I can't stand american alpha in nxt) but don't blame you as taste changes person to person :P

So watching raw at the moment and saw a few fan girls that went crazy when roman was beating down HHH and one of them was crazy enough to reach for him. Not important, but something I noticed.

Also, Dean and Mick Foley segment....awesome

If dean doesn't take it to the ring I'll be upset

• Like 1

So apparently Bray Wyatt couldn't wrestle Brock because his back is all messed up. We may see him just cut promos for a little while, and have his family wrestle.

Also, anyone who saw Raw probably saw Neville hurt his ankle towards the end of his match with Jericho. Jericho immediately goes for a rollup, but Charles Robinson doesn't count the 3. Jericho gets up in his face, yelling "He's fucking hurt, idiot!" and pushes the ref. Intentionally getting DQ'd, so Neville can be helped to the back. That was great veteran thinking by Jericho. Neville still gets his win, and Jericho still looks like a heel. Unfortunately, Neville has a fracture in his ankle and will miss his first Wrestlemania.

^ I did see that. Props to Jericho.

(They did remove him saying "he's hurt" from the audio)

Question for anyone on the pro wrestling business, I wish to know if someone get injured in the match, will the wrestlers in the back know or will they be informed by the staff? Just watching the match again, it feels like they were going to have AJ attack Jericho at the end of the match (could be possible that Neville would win and then get beat down from Jericho, only to AJ come out). I wasn't sure if AJ knew what happened and just went on to improvise.

:(  :(  :(...... no but basically I'd say they're the New Day of nxt, they're funny and have fun in the ring both Enzo and Cass are great on the mic but I can see why some wouldn't like them (Personally I can't stand american alpha in nxt) but don't blame you as taste changes person to person :P

Well, I meant it was the first time I saw them, so it's not like I don't cheer them, simply I don't know them :D

But impressed me the way crowd were behind Enzo & Cass