The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Would love to see the Balor Club debut after Mania. Or maybe during the Shane/Taker match and that's how Shane ends up winning since it looks like they are trying to make Taker the heel, and have been trying to make him the heel since the end of his Brock feud. 

If Finn drops the title at Takeover Dallas then i'd put money on him debuting at wrestlemania - main event or shane match

Edited by m0nst3rG4m3r007

If Finn drops the title at Takeover Dallas then i'd put money on him debuting at wrestlemania - main event or shane match

Main event would be kind of weird. They align with HHH to help him retain? Or I guess HHH could have his old DX buddies interfere to help him win and the Balor Club helps out Roman but I imagine if he's winning he's winning clean Super Cena style

Main event would be kind of weird. They align with HHH to help him retain? Or I guess HHH could have his old DX buddies interfere to help him win and the Balor Club helps out Roman but I imagine if he's winning he's winning clean Super Cena style

I was thinking they side with HHH screw Reigns over, launches bullet (Balor Club) into main event scene, leads to a cohesive Authority team (league of nations one day, Kane next, big show? they need a solid group like when it was rollins, orton and kane andJ&J). Also gears up to a bullet club vs Shield ppv event which would be dope.

Thinking about it more my guess would be:

Shane somehow wins and gets control of Raw. But HHH brings in the Balor Club and retains. So now we have Shane vs the Authority/Bullet Club as HHH is champ. Reigns/Ambrose and soon Rollins when he comes back team up with Shane to fight them setting up like you said, Bullet Club vs The Shield. But I think the pretext is Shane vs the Authority. 

Edited by TheFluke

On 3/19/2016 at 10:41 AM, jackmadrox said:

You and me both. But Sting has to retire, or it's no more walking for him  :(. That's what happens when you turnbuckle powerbomb a 56 year old wrestler twice in the same match. The fuck were they thinking?

I Couldn't believe it, the way Sting dropped to the ground it looked like something actually went wrong, Glad to hear he wasn't paralyzed from that mistake on the spot, More of a scary moment then a sad one though.

Edited by Shaowsintzu

I am throwing out a HUGE PREDICTION HERE

Who else thinks that we have Rock come down to interfere in the Reigns/HHH match (to help his cousin) and Reigns wins...BUT...then when the Rock goes to raise his hand Reigns Superman punches Rock and stands over his downed body.

Reigns could then explain "I hate always being compared to my cousin, I hate how people are saying 'I am  the next Rock'. I don't need him, I don't need anyone :blah: " and then we get Heel Reigns as champ with Ambrose chasing the belt. :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I am throwing out a HUGE PREDICTION HERE

Who else thinks that we have Rock come down to interfere in the Reigns/HHH match (to help his cousin) and Reigns wins...BUT...then when the Rock goes to raise his hand Reigns Superman punches Rock and stands over his downed body.

Reigns could then explain "I hate always being compared to my cousin, I hate how people are saying 'I am  the next Rock'. I don't need him, I don't need anyone :blah: " and then we get Heel Reigns as champ with Ambrose chasing the belt. :)

The Best way to turn him heel is to make him Into Roman Razor Reigns Ramon, and his catchphrase shall be "I'm the Empire Babe", "Suck on my Empire" "Shove it up your Empire" "They don't call me the Roman Empire for nothing honey" Muah! he kisses his bicep and walks off like a boss that he is, the fans will love it I think...... its wrestling gold! but first he needs to beat up Hornswoggle or El Torito with a chair, that would really upset the kids then in the backstage area, a little kid will ask his father "daddy why did Roman do that to El Torito/Hornswoggle" and before the father can respond Roman comes outta no where FALCON PUNCH!!! the dad to the ground knocked out like this  :P with his eyes closed and tongue out the kid says " Ooooh noo, that's my dad why Roman Why" while he cries Roman Responds with "I'm the Empire Baby" Kisses his Bicep Muah!! and walks off like a boss. 

Never realized how entertained I was with the WCW and WWF until this very moment, Thanks for the help pulling this outta me Dr_Mayus, made my night.

Edited by Shaowsintzu
  • Like 1

So, I guess we may not see him wrestle but at least see him show up, I guess.

I see him getting involved in the Taker match and costing Taker the win letting Shane take over the company.

Fans get the Sting/Taker confrontation and Sting finishes his goal of getting the Authority out of power and gets his revenge on HHH. Hell you could even play up the fact that Shane was the "owner" of WCW and Sting respected that Shane tried to keep his company alive.

• Like 2

I see him getting involved in the Taker match and costing Taker the win letting Shane take over the company.

Fans get the Sting/Taker confrontation and Sting finishes his goal of getting the Authority out of power and gets his revenge on HHH. Hell you could even play up the fact that Shane was the "owner" of WCW and Sting respected that Shane tried to keep his company alive.

There might be something in the works. Shane McMahon to get Sting to fight for him? If Sting is well enough to wrestle, they need to make the match with Undertaker happen. 

Guys maybe it's time to start our predictions for NXT Dallas and Wrestlemania 32? IF Shane wins we see a brand split probably I really wanna see that but that would destroy Taker's legacy I just can't see him eating 2 losses on Wrestlemania if the first one wasn't already bad enough.

Roman Reigns vs HHH for the WWE Heavyweight Championship

I predict Reigns winning but then Spearing or Superman Punching The Rock to cement a Heel Turn (see my Lesnar prediction)

Shane vs Taker for control of Raw for Shane...and some reason I am sure for Taker

Has there been a stupider main event than this? I mean I am sure there has been but this is completely stupid.

I see Sting coming out and costing Taker the match. Fans get their Taker vs Sting Wrestlemania moment. THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED LAST YEAR and Sting also puts the Authority out for good (you know his fucking plan from the beginning)

Dean Ambrose vs Lesnar

I say Amrbose beats Lesnar and then starts gloating he beat the Beast to Reigns. Reigns doesn't take this well and the seeds of a heel turn are planted.

Chris Jericho vs AJ #256

Oh who fucking cares. Hey assholes at WWE, maybe people would care about this match if we hadn't seen it 3 times already. I said after the Rumble that AJ would face Jericho at Mania...I just didn't think we would have seen it a bunch of times already.

AJ wins here because he has more to gain than Jericho.

New Day vs League of Nations for the Tag Titles

New Day wins...there is no other option.

Sasha vs Becky vs Charlotte for the Divas Title

I like Becky but this should have been Sasha vs Charlotte in a 1vs1 match. Sasha wins, no question about that.

Kalisto vs Ryback for the US Title

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust for the IC Title

I am putting these together because I once again have a bone to pick with the "creative team"

Why is Kalisto vs Ryback in a 1vs1 match and Kevin and Sami in a bullshit ladder match?

Why not put the high flying Lucha champ in the ladder match and have KO and Sami face off in a 1vs1 grudge match? Remember how Mania used to be the place that scores were settled and feuds ended? Well wouldn't it have made sense for Sami and Kevin to face off at Mania and have Sami take away the IC title just like Kevin took his NXT title away?

What the fuck does Zack fucking Ryder have to do with that feud? Sami and Kevin could put on one hell of a match that Ryback and Kalisto won't be able to do. So you are denying fans a great match in place of a mediocre match that has no build whatsoever?

Seriously this is one of the worst built Manias ever and these two title matches just show how out of touch WWE actually is.

Oh my predictions are Sami and Ryback win the titles...but seriously who cares.

Dudleys vs Usos

If there is any hope it is the Dudleys win and Bubba becomes a single star and one of the top heels

Andre the Giant Battle Royale

I see Braun Strowman winning this thing

Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Natalya & Paige vs. Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer Rae & Emma

Seriously who fucking cares about this. I would have rather they scratch this match entirely and give the time to AJ and Jericho instead.

If I had to pick I would say Lana beats Brie as Brie is said to retire the night after Mania so that makes sense.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Roman Reigns vs HHH for the WWE Heavyweight Championship

I predict Reigns winning but then Spearing or Superman Punching The Rock to cement a Heel Turn (see my Lesnar prediction)

Shane vs Taker for control of Raw for Shane...and some reason I am sure for Taker

Has there been a stupider main event than this? I mean I am sure there has been but this is completely stupid.

I see Sting coming out and costing Taker the match. Fans get their Taker vs Sting Wrestlemania moment. THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED LAST YEAR and Sting also puts the Authority out for good (you know his fucking plan from the beginning)

Dean Ambrose vs Lesnar

I say Amrbose beats Lesnar and then starts gloating he beat the Beast to Reigns. Reigns doesn't take this well and the seeds of a heel turn are planted.

Chris Jericho vs AJ #256

Oh who fucking cares. Hey assholes at WWE, maybe people would care about this match if we hadn't seen it 3 times already. I said after the Rumble that AJ would face Jericho at Mania...I just didn't think we would have seen it a bunch of times already.

AJ wins here because he has more to gain than Jericho.

New Day vs League of Nations for the Tag Titles

New Day wins...there is no other option.

Sasha vs Becky vs Charlotte for the Divas Title

I like Becky but this should have been Sasha vs Charlotte in a 1vs1 match. Sasha wins, no question about that.

Kalisto vs Ryback for the US Title

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust for the IC Title

I am putting these together because I once again have a bone to pick with the "creative team"

Why is Kalisto vs Ryback in a 1vs1 match and Kevin and Sami in a bullshit ladder match?

Why not put the high flying Lucha champ in the ladder match and have KO and Sami face off in a 1vs1 grudge match? Remember how Mania used to be the place that scores were settled and feuds ended? Well wouldn't it have made sense for Sami and Kevin to face off at Mania and have Sami take away the IC title just like Kevin took his NXT title away?

What the fuck does Zack fucking Ryder have to do with that feud? Sami and Kevin could put on one hell of a match that Ryback and Kalisto won't be able to do. So you are denying fans a great match in place of a mediocre match that has no build whatsoever?

Seriously this is one of the worst built Manias ever and these two title matches just show how out of touch WWE actually is.

Oh my predictions are Sami and Ryback win the titles...but seriously who cares.

Dudleys vs Usos

If there is any hope it is the Dudleys win and Bubba becomes a single star and one of the top heels

Andre the Giant Battle Royale

I see Braun Strowman winning this thing

Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Natalya & Paige vs. Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer Rae & Emma

Seriously who fucking cares about this. I would have rather they scratch this match entirely and give the time to AJ and Jericho instead.

If I had to pick I would say Lana beats Brie as Brie is said to retire the night after Mania so that makes sense.

Oh, I couldn't agree with you more... WHY the hell we need to see that shitty ladder match? We know Sami will win and then they have their rematch at Extreme Rules, the rest of the opponents are just jobbers (Ziggler has just gone downhill) who could fill better in the Andre The Giant Battle Royal Memorial (which I hope Strowman wins)

The Ryback vs Kalisto one will be David vs Goliath, I would like Ryback to win, I like his gear. I don't like the idea of putting everyone on the Wrestlemania card since it makes poor matches (like the IC Ladder match), this is what happens when nearly half the roster injured!

Reigns vs. HHH- WWE Championship: Reigns wins clean. Celebrates with the Rock. Gets booed out of the building. Vince continues to give zero shits.

Undertaker vs. Shane: Uhh, Shane wins? I really don't know where they're going with this, but they've written themselves into a corner. Match should be fun though, like HBK/Vince at WM22 was.

Lesnar vs. Ambrose: Lesnar wins, but it's a hard victory. He threw Dean around like a small child in their triple threat match. Dean had to hit Brock with a chair twice, just so he would let go of Reigns. Dean winning this match would make no sense. However, he should come close. Make him look good by taking Brock to the limit, and taking insane amounts of punishment in the process. But he shouldn't win, I'm still saying nobody is on Brock's kayfabe level (that includes Undertaker now).

Becky vs. Sasha vs. Charlotte- Divas Championship: Sasha wins. Becky will get her moment at Summerslam. But right now, Sasha stays undefeated and she reveals a new WOMENS championship on Raw. This is the one match I'm looking forward to this year.

New Day vs. Rusev and pals- Tag Team Championship (or maybe not?): New Day wins. This is a throwaway match. Enzo, Cass, and Carmella will debut in Raw and interrupt the celebration of New Day.

Kalisto vs. Ryback- U.S. Championship: Lol, what? Ryback wins I guess.

IC Championship Ladder match clusterfuck- Sami Zayn wins. They're saving Zayn vs. Owens for Summerslam. Which, btw, is the theme of this Wrestlemania: "Everyone is injured, our plans are screwed. Fuck it, we'll just make Summerslam good."

Styles vs. Jericho 4: Styles wins.

Dudleys vs. Usos- Usos win.

Divas tag match- I don't care.

Andre Battle Royal (airing on USA Network 1 hour before Wrestlemania): Bray Wyatt wins. I'm calling it now, Bray Wyatt will be WWE Champion before the year is over.

TAKEOVER: DALLAS

Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin - Aries can't get (somewhat) humiliated in his debut, and lose his first match. He goes over.

- The Revival vs. American Alpha (NXT Tag Title match) - AA are the kings of the tag division, especially post-Enzo & Cass.

Apollo Crews vs. Elias Samson - This has to be the drifter's last actual match. NXT is usually good about ditching ideas that don't work, he needs to go far away.

- Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Nakamura wins his debut, and should follow this up by going on a long undefeated streak and taking the title.

- Bayley vs. Asuka (NXT Womens Title match) - I don't know if Bayley is being moved to the main roster, but I assume that's not far off. I'm assuming Asuka wins this, and a rematch, then Bayley moves up.

- Finn Bálor vs. Samoa Joe (NXT Title match) - Joe wins, and Balor Club debut on Raw.

WRESTLEMANIA 32

- André The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - I'll say Braun Strowman eliminates the Big Show to win.

- The Usos vs. The Dudley Boys

- Team Total Divas vs. Team B.A.D. & Blonde

- Kalisto vs. Ryback (US Title Match) - They're trying to push Ryback, for some reason, so he'll win here.

- The New Day vs. The League Of Nations (WWE Tag Team Title match) - New Day retains, obviously.

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho - No doubt.

- Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch (Divas Title match) - I'm not entirely sure this is the right time to give it to Sasha, seeing as her support has wained a bit over the last few months, and Charlotte's come into her own as a heel, but I'm sure the WM crowd will get behind her.

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust (Intercontinental Title match) - It's not Zayn's time yet, and it's certainly not going to Ziggler/Ryder/etc. I'll go with KO retaining.

- Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar - Ambrose puts up a great fight, but can't get the pin. I'm sure they're saving Brock for Roman.

Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker - McMahon wins, and on Raw decrees that Taker will be at WM 33. Or, Taker wins, because a Shane win would change everything, and it's hard to re-organize the company on a month's notice. I'll go with Shane because you can't tease the fans like this and do nothing with it, but this is WWE, so it's hard to tell really.

- Triple H vs. Roman Reigns (WWE World Heavyweight Title match) - Reigns stands victorious in a sea of boos. Not optimistic that they'll turn him either.

Edited by AxeToFall18

TAKEOVER: DALLAS

Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin - Aries can't get (somewhat) humiliated in his debut, and lose his first match. He goes over.

- The Revival vs. American Alpha (NXT Tag Title match) - AA are the kings of the tag division, especially post-Enzo & Cass.

Apollo Crews vs. Elias Samson - This has to be the drifter's last actual match. NXT is usually good about ditching ideas that don't work, he needs to go far away.

- Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Nakamura wins his debut, and should follow this up by going on a long undefeated streak and taking the title.

- Bayley vs. Asuka (NXT Womens Title match) - I don't know if Bayley is being moved to the main roster, but I assume that's not far off. I'm assuming Asuka wins this, and a rematch, then Bayley moves up.

- Finn Bálor vs. Samoa Joe (NXT Title match) - Joe wins, and Balor Club debut on Raw.

I agree completely with you so take this as my prediction as well :P

Wrestlemania 32

Battle Royale: Braun Strowman

Usos vs Dudleys: Dudleys (please)

New Day Vs Boring: New Day 

Kalisto vs Ryback: Yawn....Kalisto

Charlotte Vs Sasha vs Becky: I want want want becky but I know it's gonna be sasha

IC Ladder Match: Kevin Owens - leads to a one on one feud with ZACK RYDER! No but singles feud with Sami Zayn post-win

Dean Ambrose Vs. Brock: Dean! Don't like brock being pushed so much when he only works part time. Theres no need to give Dean the loss

Shane Vs Taker: Shane with shenanigans. I feel putting Shane in charge is what wwe are leaning to Undertaker can go away for a year then attack John Cena next year or something

Triple H vs Roman Reings: Reigns....I have the same level of excitement for this as I do Kalisto v Ryback..... I do wanna see some DX crotch chops though...

Lesnar vs. Ambrose: Lesnar wins, but it's a hard victory. He threw Dean around like a small child in their triple threat match. Dean had to hit Brock with a chair twice, just so he would let go of Reigns. Dean winning this match would make no sense. However, he should come close. Make him look good by taking Brock to the limit, and taking insane amounts of punishment in the process. But he shouldn't win, I'm still saying nobody is on Brock's kayfabe level (that includes Undertaker now).

I expect this match to be VERY brutal. I'm not saying this just because I'm a Dean Ambrose fan, but I predict Dean to beat Brock at WrestleMania. It'll be a HUGE WrestleMania moment, a big shock like when Brock pinned Undertaker at WM30. It would be stale to have Brock win because it's somewhat expected. 

I expect this match to be VERY brutal. I'm not saying this just because I'm a Dean Ambrose fan, but I predict Dean to beat Brock at WrestleMania. It'll be a HUGE WrestleMania moment, a big shock like when Brock pinned Undertaker at WM30. It would be stale to have Brock win because it's somewhat expected. 

Basically this...except Dean will probably not be dressed as a Cheerleader...probably :ninja:

giphy.gif

• Like 1