The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

So Mania is almost here and we have no idea what Rock, Austin, Sting or Shawn Michael are going to do at the big event? So everyone make your guess how those 4 will be used :)

I think Sting is getting involved in the Taker/Shane battle to cost Taker the match.

Austin will probably open the show to welcome us to the biggest Mania in his State

Rock and Michaels are getting involved in the HHH/Reigns match BUT with it being Texas I think Michaels will get cheered leading to even more boos for Roman :P

Didn't bother with the Summer Slam pre-sale, and the NXT tickets are already ranging from $200-600 each -- I just decided to nab some tickets for the Summer Slam Live Tour (@ Madison Square Garden) instead.

Hella cheap, and they're third row seats.

So apparently Ryback vs. Kalisto has been moved to the pre show.

They have to feel so disrespected. But honestly, Ryback is boring as shit to me. And Kalisto...there may be real potential there, only time will tell. Point being by pushing this TITLE MATCH off the main card makes the both of them look like shit, and it makes the US Title look like shit. All those months of Cena and US open challenges on RAW, "A Symbol of Excellence". Pffffffft. Doesn't seem to mean much if Cena doesn't have it. 

They have to feel so disrespected. But honestly, Ryback is boring as shit to me. And Kalisto...there may be real potential there, only time will tell. Point being by pushing this TITLE MATCH off the main card makes the both of them look like shit, and it makes the US Title look like shit. All those months of Cena and US open challenges on RAW, "A Symbol of Excellence". Pffffffft. Doesn't seem to mean much if Cena doesn't have it. 

But haven't all of Kalisto's title matches (singles matches at least) been pre-show matches?

Oh well. No main event exposure, but at least they get the payday. 

So according to sescoops, WWE has commissioned a new Women's Championship. Supposedly set to reveal it on the night after Wrestlemania.

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-rebranding-the-divas-division-new-womens-championship-commissioned/

(if this wasn't you then Im sorry) but the first thing I thought of when I saw this was your prediction that Sasha would bin the divas belt and bring in the new Womens Championship :')

Hopefully this means the battle royale is actually worth something this year..... But I know what you mean must be frustrating to be a title match and not get exposure especially after the big boom in popularity for Kalisto

Well, Shane clearly missed that elbow drop at the beginning of Raw, but at least he showed he can still jump off shit.

I expect to see that on Botchamania!

NXT Dallas is going to be a million times better than Wrestlemania. 

Been following NXT very closely for the past couple weeks so I am looking forward to it. However, I still think Wrestlemania will have some good moments.

So guys what are your predictions for the future of WWE? Will Sumerslam be better than Wrestlemania? Will Big E, Cesaro, Owens, Styles, Ambrose, Balor, etc get a WWE World Title? Will Reigns ever be cheered? Will Kurt Angle, Hardy Boyz, Goldberg ever comeback? If Shane wins against Taker will we have a brand split? Do you think there will be new titles introduced or old titles comeback? WILL CENA EVER TURN HEEL? 

A reddit insider has said:

The womans championship won't be introduced at Raw but at Wrestlemania to the winner! and it will be done by a previous womans championship, I think it'll be Jacqueline seeing as shes the only (wrestling)woman being inducted in the hall of fame this year

But I am new to reddit and even though it said verified insider on his Flair it could be a joke/ruse if it is I'm sorry

Edited by m0nst3rG4m3r007
  • Like 1

that is true but I thought he was stilling recovering?

He is still recovering but he has slowly begun training again according to stuff I've read online, so I believe it's not out of the question

The womans championship won't be introduced at Raw but at Wrestlemania to the winner! and it will be done by a previous womans championship, I think it'll be Jacqueline seeing as shes the only (wrestling)woman being inducted in the hall of fame this year

But I am new to reddit and even though it said verified insider on his Flair it could be a joke/ruse if it is I'm sorry

I'm gonna be happy as fuck either way that the ugly and degrading Diva's Championship will be gone :D

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 1

That insider has been right 100% of the time so far. He doesn't spoil stuff, but he does give hints when something big is going to happen. For example, the night Shane returned he simply said "You guys should watch Raw tonight. I think you'll like it."

• Like 1

The Phenomenal Forearm? yeah sure but where is the Styles Clash! did they banned him from using it Now, I only saw it once in WWE.

giphy.gif16a1a77fdb1946cf57547dd000f7642f79237b3eaj-styles-vs-curtis-axel-o.gif

From what I've read not officially banned but Vince heard about him breaking Yoshi's neck with it and is unkeen, and Styles said not all superstars are up for taking it which he says is fine by him

From what I've read not officially banned but Vince heard about him breaking Yoshi's neck with it and is unkeen, and Styles said not all superstars are up for taking it which he says is fine by him

I just watched the video of the Yoshi Botch

I can just imagine AJ doing it on Sin Cara, wouldn't fair well, Thanks for the information by the way.

I just did the math and holy crap.  This years Wrestlemania has 71 people on the card.  Seventy freakin' one.  I guess it's generous of Vince to try and give the big card bonus to pretty much the entire roster but it also really makes me miss the "showcase of the immortals" days where the elite guys and gals had meaningful matches with amazing builds.

I just did the math and holy crap.  This years Wrestlemania has 71 people on the card.  Seventy freakin' one.  I guess it's generous of Vince to try and give the big card bonus to pretty much the entire roster but it also really makes me miss the "showcase of the immortals" days where the elite guys and gals had meaningful matches with amazing builds.

That's the thing. No one gives a shit if Ryder or Stardust get an IC title shot. We would much rather see KO vs Sami. Who could possibly care about the 10 diva tag match, just scratch that completely.

Seriously by giving us "more" it made the show less special

• Like 2

Nakamura & Zayn had the best match I've seen since Sasha/Bayley in Brooklyn. Absolutely incredible. Also, looks like Kota Ibushi is coming to WWE, so now they have pretty much all of my favorites, aside from Kenny Omega.

I feel bad for Asuka & Bayley, the crowd wasn't quite there after the Nakamura match. Kind of an unceremonious changing of the guard, and a bit underwhelming. Also, I have no idea what the main event was supposed to look like. The blood certainly amped everything up and got Joe more over, but the stoppages really messed with the pacing. I imagine at least one of the two will be on the main roster by the time of the next Takeover, and Joe's lost two straight so you can't really do another rematch, but oh what could have been. Still think Joe should've won.