The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

It won't be anything special. All this "feud" will be is another chance to show you how much of winner Roman is and how wrong you are for ever booing him. AJ will lose. Boring. Can we just skip to Roman's next opponent?

I agree! AJ will probably lose! WWE doesn't think he's worthy of being their champion yet! He is a great wreslter nonetheless!

Would not surprise me if Roman stays champion until Seth Rollins returns to action and becomes champion again!

I agree! AJ will probably lose! WWE doesn't think he's worthy of being their champion yet! He is a great wreslter nonetheless!

Would not surprise me if Roman stays champion until Seth Rollins returns to action and becomes champion again!

They planned for Seth to drop the belt to Roman before his injury I doubt they'll give it back to him straight away

Well... Here's some sad news and also bad news:

Balls Mahoney passed away!  Remember him from his time on the WWE ECW roster back in the day!

And now, the bad news:

Bray Wyatt supposedly suffered a right calf injury at a live event in Italy!  No more details as I'm writting this!

Edited by Crisis001

Well... Here's some sad news and also bad news:

Balls Mahoney passed away!  Remember him from his time on the WWE ECW roster back in the day!

And now, the bad news:

Bray Wyatt supposedly suffered a right calf injury at a live event in Italy!  No more details as I'm writting this!

This is why I laugh at anyone pining for the Attitude Era days again. There is a HUGE reason that so many of those guys aren't making it to 50.

I wish we could get the freedom in stories and dialog again but I would much rather have a safer style wrestling than a Wrestler Death every couple of months.

I mean a guy like Bryan would have been cleared back in the day and he would probably be joining Balls at the age of 44 instead of now having the chance to live a real life.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

If you could call that living.

Retired in his mid-30s with a good amount of money put away. Married to a hot women who also decided to retire to start a family. The door completely open for a lot of high paying jobs in the WWE whenever he may feel he (or his wife) wants to return, Millions of fans, a lifetime of memories...sounds pretty good to me.

I mean sure he has a lot of medical problems which is why it is good that he is done because he was heading to an early grave instead he gets to enjoy all that stuff I just mentioned.

• Like 2

Retired in his mid-30s with a good amount of money put away. Married to a hot women who also decided to retire to start a family. The door completely open for a lot of high paying jobs in the WWE whenever he may feel he (or his wife) wants to return, Millions of fans, a lifetime of memories...sounds pretty good to me.

I mean sure he has a lot of medical problems which is why it is good that he is done because he was heading to an early grave instead he gets to enjoy all that stuff I just mentioned.

Assuming of course that he doesn't convulse in the near future, alternatively causing an early exit. God forbid.

So, not much announced for RAW tonight, except that Shane's back in charge again and that the tag team tournament will probably keep going.

I'd like to see the final match end up being Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady vs the Vaudevillalins.  No matter who of the 2 wins, it would make a different challenger than the ones who I believe should be put asside this time.

So, not much announced for RAW tonight, except that Shane's back in charge again and that the tag team tournament will probably keep going.

I'd like to see the final match end up being Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady vs the Vaudevillalins.  No matter who of the 2 wins, it would make a different challenger than the ones who I believe should be put asside this time.

If the prospect of the Bullet Club makes you tingle all over, I recommend watching tonight.

I am!  No disrespect to the Dudleys and the Usos, but a fresh tag team is wanted sometimes!

I'm with you. The Dudleys are legends, no doubt. Used to be my favorite tag team. And the Usos are cool. But seeing these new teams is awesome. Especially Enzo and Cass. They bring it every damn night. I just hope that they don't get screwed over. I mean, we've seen what the New Day has been able to do with the freedom they've had. They're one of the biggest draws in WWE right now. I believe they actually had the most merch sold at Wrestlemania, if I remember correctly.  I'm excited to see what new things these new guys can bring to the division.

But I'll still be a New Day guy....  ;)

I can't remember who it was (and I'm too lazy to check), but someone on here said Enzo & Cass wouldn't get over with the main roster casual crowd. These 2 guys are on a quick path to superstardom right now. Give it a few months and some new merchandise, and they'll be right up there with New Day in popularity.

I can't remember who it was (and I'm too lazy to check), but someone on here said Enzo & Cass wouldn't get over with the main roster casual crowd. These 2 guys are on a quick path to superstardom right now. Give it a few months and some new merchandise, and they'll be right up there with New Day in popularity.

It was me.  I honestly thought they were too gimmiky to get over on RAW.  Looks like I was wrong and I have zero problems with that.  Infact, I'm glad to be wrong with this one.  I'm still not super high up on 'em but the more new talent that gets over the better.

• Like 2

It was me.  I honestly thought they were too gimmiky to get over on RAW.  Looks like I was wrong and I have zero problems with that.  Infact, I'm glad to be wrong with this one.  I'm still not super high up on 'em but the more new talent that gets over the better.

I guess it helps when the whole tag division is gimmicky compared to the rest of the show. I kind of like it like that. We have New Day, Enzo and Cass, Vaudevillains, Usos, Lucha Dragons, etc. It's like a small section of cartoons in the middle of super serious wrestling.

• Like 1

I guess it helps when the whole tag division is gimmicky compared to the rest of the show. I kind of like it like that. We have New Day, Enzo and Cass, Vaudevillains, Usos, Lucha Dragons, etc. It's like a small section of cartoons in the middle of super serious wrestling.

I usually like gimmicky characters too, especially if they invest fully into it like Sandow with his stuntman (or even his impersonator) schtick, which Enzo and Cass definitely are.  I just figured the crowds, who are the same goofs that love the most boring people alive, would reject them.  

Don't know why they don't appeal to me personally but I absolutely won't complain about their push.  At least until they dethrone the New Day, who are still the #1 guys by a landslide in the division (and there's a strong argument for them as the best guys on the roster)  B)