The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

So I watched RAW and there's some pros & cons...

Pros: Enzo & Cass won and were amazing, just crazy and entertaining. Plus the tournament will have a new team as winners which is good... Despite a 4vs4, womens match was good!... London booed stupid-Reigns all night long, as always on RAW :D

Cons: (a meh instead) Shane is still in charge... I like it don't make me wrong, but what was the dealing with WM match if he's still in control after losing?

It was me.  I honestly thought they were too gimmiky to get over on RAW.  Looks like I was wrong and I have zero problems with that.  Infact, I'm glad to be wrong with this one.  I'm still not super high up on 'em but the more new talent that gets over the better.

Well I mean their whole bit is a rendition of the New Age Outlaws speech so it isn't hard to see why they got over. And if you are not down with that, I have 2 words for ya...and I will spell it out S-U-C-K-I-T

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Well I mean their whole bit is a rendition of the New Age Outlaws speech so it isn't hard to see why they got over. And if you are not ain't down with that, I have 2 words for ya...and I will spell it out S-U-C-K-I-T

Sorry, I invisioned Billy Gunn saying "if you are not down with that" and I died a little inside.  Had to fix it  :P

• Like 1

Man, she was only 45. That's so young. Here's a quick match to remember days gone by:

https://youtu.be/0hvbOyU2jv4

I remember back in like early 1999 when I was a kid, watching Chyna wrestle Brisco and Patterson (the stooges) , and just being so enterained. Joanie Laurer was definitely a talented entertainer, and now she's gone, way too early. ANOTHER legend gone. She didn't even get to see the day where she gets inducted into the HOF. Will they ring the bell for her at the start of RAW this coming Monday?

• Like 1

Well to continue on with the DX talk...Chyna passed away today. Can the WWE please put her in the HOF now?

A little too late as tbh she would of got such a pop, aside from the fact shes so much more deserving than the "celebrity wing". But I agree with you. Its just a shame WWE waited till now to comment on her. RIP Chyna words cannot describe how much of a influence you where.

• Like 1

Samoa Joe is the new NXT Champion!! So does this mean Finn debuts and screws AJ at Payback?

This PPV main event has actually become really interesting now that Anderson and Gollows have shown up.  Are they gonna help AJ and reform an AJ lead version of the Bullet club?  Will Finn debut and screw AJ to form a Finn lead Bullet(proof Balor) club?  Will Finn, Anderson and Gallows all three help AJ and form (in my opinion) the single greatest faction ever (SUCK IT DX!!) with all four of them being the Bulletproof Balor Club?  Oh the possibilities.  Now, if only Reigns were somehow not involved  :hmm:

This probably due to crowd editing as the show was taped in advance.... If you want to see a good UK crowd you should check out NXT takeover London :)

No, I don't think the crowd noise was edited at all. They certainly kept all the antipathy for Reigns, and if anything they'd add noise rather than take it away. The crowd was just dead, the last few Raw crowds in London haven't been nearly as rowdy as you'd expect them to be. I can't blame them all that much though, the show was incredibly dull and not all that cohesive.

This PPV main event has actually become really interesting now that Anderson and Gollows have shown up.  Are they gonna help AJ and reform an AJ lead version of the Bullet club?  Will Finn debut and screw AJ to form a Finn lead Bullet(proof Balor) club?  Will Finn, Anderson and Gallows all three help AJ and form (in my opinion) the single greatest faction ever (SUCK IT DX!!) with all four of them being the Bulletproof Balor Club?  Oh the possibilities.  Now, if only Reigns were somehow not involved  :hmm:

AJ as champion would be "best for business" But Reigns will retain and get booed to oblivion. Creative at WWE LMAO.

If Reigns gets booed again and again, this could turn up to be a scenario where he turns heel and maybe, a baby face turn for when Seth Rollins returns?

I could see it happen!

I agree reigns has to turn heel to make his reign as champion work, Seth will definitely return a babyface.

If Reigns gets booed again and again, this could turn up to be a scenario where he turns heel and maybe, a baby face turn for when Seth Rollins returns?

I could see it happen!

A decade plus of Cena getting boo'd out of the building and having his character go unchanged the entire time is why I could see Roman staying the same... except for his new "I'm THE guy" speech, which is about as terrible as could be.  Vince's ignorance/stubbornness has become a thing of legend.

• Like 1

Will they ring the bell for her at the start of RAW this coming Monday?

They better, otherwise that is too much disrespect to her.

Also I want Anderson and Gallows to attack Roman at Payback and then Aj Styles gets on the mic and starts shouting at them "I didn't need your help I could win on my own" and they reply something like "who says we were helping you?" Lights go out they come back on and Finn is in the ring and the Balor Club attacks Aj styles. Because lets face it Aj isn't winning the title so this imo is next best thing

A decade plus of Cena getting boo'd out of the building and having his character go unchanged the entire time is why I could see Roman staying the same... except for his new "I'm THE guy" speech, which is about as terrible as could be.  Vince's ignorance/stubbornness has become a thing of legend.

True. I mean, did you see that on RAW where Roman is doing that make a wish stuff? :facepalm:  How is that not being Cena? I mean yeah it's great that he does that for sick kids, but it's not really fitting for the character he needs to be, it shouldn't be presented so boldly, and certainly not during his entrance. Soon enough, Roman will begin talking about how he's dealt with diversity like this for a long time and yada yada yada rehashing Cena garbage. You're absolutely right. Vince's ignorance/stubborness is legendary at this point.