The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

So, Reigns will have to come back as a heel now right?  He was already starting to do some heelish things over the past couple of days and the crowds are gonna be merciless now that he got popped for a wellness violation.  It seems like there's just no choice now.

Anyways.  Last night's RAW was pretty sweet.  A couple great returns (sorry Jack, I'm still into Bray and I thought his (their) return felt pretty big, and Sasha's return felt huuuuge.  AJ's apology segment was freakin' awesome ("Gosh AJ, I'm sorry man  :yay: ) and we finally got the Shield triple threat dream match booked for a PPV, unless Roman fucked it up.  Honestly, the first time I'm looking forward to a Roman Reigns match and he fucks it up.  But still, the WWE is putting on quite a product right now.  

Oh yeah, Finn/Nakamura.  The crowd nailed it when they were facing off.  Match. Of. The. Year!!

Edited by skidmarkgn

Well, the title change makes sense now. I had heard that Roman was supposed to hold onto the title until Summerslam. I guess WWE knew about this before MITB. Luckily his suspension is 30 days, Battleground is 34 days away. Shield triple threat is still, hopefully, going to happen. Just don't be surprised if Roman wins the title back immediately, WWE ignores everything, and continues with their original plans.

But enough about that, Sasha's back! She's got to become champ at Summerslam, right? Charlotte has basically run out of storylines for her current reign.

In case anyone hasn't heard yet, the WWE Cruiserweight Classic starts on July 13th. It's a 32 man, 10 week long, tournament. It's going to air only on the Network, after NXT. Daniel Bryan and Mauro Ranallo will be hosting and doing commentary.

A couple of the names in the tournament: Brian Kendrick, Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Zack Sabre Jr, Kota Ibushi, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins, and Tajiri.

In case anyone hasn't heard yet, the WWE Cruiserweight Classic starts on July 13th. It's a 32 man, 10 week long, tournament. It's going to air only on the Network, after NXT. Daniel Bryan and Mauro Ranallo will be hosting and doing commentary.

A couple of the names in the tournament: Brian Kendrick, Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Zack Sabre Jr, Kota Ibushi, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins, and Tajiri.

It should be exciting and fun to watch. A lot of great talent competing.

So, with Roman Reigns out for 30 days, will he be replaced for the main event match at the next pay-per-view?  And if so, by whom?

Apparently, they knew about the failure before the PPV, and they set up the triple threat knowing he'd be missing time, so they'll probably do the match anyway. I'm sure they'll still try pushing him as a babyface too. The bigger question is what they do for the draft, which he will miss. He was supposed to be a #1 pick, and it's kinda awkward to draft a guy who's suspended #1 overall.

Is that the right link? It is just an ad for a personal trainer

I just went there through the link with no problems Doc, try again.

"250% muscle growth"!!!, man that's like going from Tajiri shape to Stone Cold.

Edited by GoldenShaka

And I got these:

Dwayne Johnson Charged With Importing Human Growth Hormone Into Australia

It's not a complete denial.

rockau.jpg

(ESPN) -- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson gave a confusing response Sunday when pressed to explain why he was being with importing HGH into Australia, first calling the reports "complete trash" and then stating the only substance he ever took to Australia was an allowed supplement called NO2 Maximus . The problem with his response? It's not a complete denial.

While denying using HGH, he's admitting to using a supplement that the movie networks consider adding to the list of prohibited substances starting next year.

interview.jpg

There is no doubt that Dwayne Johnson will go down as one of the most ripped movie stars to ever be in the business, but many critics believe his use of NO2 Maximus and HT Rush will jeopardize his roles in new movies. The reason the networks are pushing to ban these two supplements are two simple reasons:

1. This combo has been clinically proven to boost muscle growth rate by an average of 250%! This applies to anyone taking the product, for someone already in great shape like McGregor, the results are off the charts.

2. These supplements do not have to be used in conjunction with a gym. So whether fighters train or not, they will put on strength and muscle.

And I got these:

Dwayne Johnson Charged With Importing Human Growth Hormone Into Australia

It's not a complete denial.

rockau.jpg

(ESPN) -- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson gave a confusing response Sunday when pressed to explain why he was being with importing HGH into Australia, first calling the reports "complete trash" and then stating the only substance he ever took to Australia was an allowed supplement called NO2 Maximus . The problem with his response? It's not a complete denial.

While denying using HGH, he's admitting to using a supplement that the movie networks consider adding to the list of prohibited substances starting next year.

interview.jpg

There is no doubt that Dwayne Johnson will go down as one of the most ripped movie stars to ever be in the business, but many critics believe his use of NO2 Maximus and HT Rush will jeopardize his roles in new movies. The reason the networks are pushing to ban these two supplements are two simple reasons:

1. This combo has been clinically proven to boost muscle growth rate by an average of 250%! This applies to anyone taking the product, for someone already in great shape like McGregor, the results are off the charts.

2. These supplements do not have to be used in conjunction with a gym. So whether fighters train or not, they will put on strength and muscle.

I guess in Canada we try to have more positive news :lol: That is weird that both times I went to that link I got the article I posted.

Apparently The Rock is in deep shit if this is true...it could be a fair assumption that this is where Roman was getting it from.

http://tmznewsreports.com/news?post=FBR2

That's a fake report created to advertise supplements.

"This wouldn't be the first muscle building system we put to the test. Over the years ESPN has evaluated numerous celebrity workout programs and diets and all too frequent the results are just shy of being painfully disappointing or require dramatic changes in both a person's lifestyle and diet to see any real changes. As we began researching Alpha Fuel and Alpha Cut we were shocked to discover countless success stories reported by real individuals from all over the world. It gets even better, there was even a clinical case study performed on both Alpha Fuel and Alpha Cut that proved the following"

Ignore it, it's just deceptive advertising. Notice that if you click any of the fake links at the top of the page, it takes you to a signup page for the product. I looked for anything on The Rock & HGH and found nothing, it's entirely unfounded.

What a weird show last night.  It started out REALLY strong with Rollins' promo then got pointlessly convoluted with the unnecessary additions of Cena and AJ.  I get it furthered their feud or whatever by having them screw each other out of a title match but it just seemed really pointless to insert them into the Shield storyline.  Also, it looks like Steph is a heel again?  They're so fucking all over the place right now, makes it seem like they still have no idea what they're going to do with the brand split.  Pity.

Dolph Ziggler specifically requests a match with Seth Rollins, and loses. I mean lol, with Ziggler these days. It's just laughable at this point to think Dolph Ziggler is a credible threat to anyone he steps in the ring with. Anytime I see him in a match on TV, first thought is always "Who's he jobbing for tonight?"  

Dolph Ziggler specifically requests a match with Seth Rollins, and loses. I mean lol, with Ziggler these days. It's just laughable at this point to think Dolph Ziggler is a credible threat to anyone he steps in the ring with. Anytime I see him in a match on TV, first thought is always "Who's he jobbing for tonight?"  

Dolph Ziggler reminds me of William Regal mixed with Billy Gun. He's a good wrestler and he has had a few world title reigns, but at the end of the day he's a good upper-mid card talent that is better used to make other people look good.

Edited by soultaker655

Those who love Wrestling should watch this. It's hilarious, weird, and yeah it sucks, but still watch it.  

The Final Deletion does not suck. It's one of the best storylines in the past 10 years. 

Edited by soultaker655