The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I was hoping The Undertaker was going to take Shane's place in the Survivor Series match. Instead Undertaker issues a warning to everyone on Smackdown Live what will happen if they don't beat RAW. So even though I'm Team Smackdown all the way, I kind of want them to lose now so we can witness this wrath The Undertaker has threatened.

• Like 1

I was hoping The Undertaker was going to take Shane's place in the Survivor Series match. Instead Undertaker issues a warning to everyone on Smackdown Live what will happen if they don't beat RAW. So even though I'm Team Smackdown all the way, I kind of want them to lose now so we can witness this wrath The Undertaker has threatened.

The Undertaker wasn't on the team because Smackdown is going to lose. Call it a hunch. It's a shame, because I'm supporting Team Smackdown too.

The Undertaker wasn't on the team because Smackdown is going to lose. Call it a hunch. It's a shame, because I'm supporting Team Smackdown too.

I was thinking quite the opposite of smackdown being the victorious team given their higher in ratings so they would continue riding that momentum, but who knows. I would even go as far to say they would also win the tag team match while losing the womens one but again just my perspective on it.

I was waiting for this too! I'm not sure what he meant by "Wrestlemania will no longer define me", though. Does this mean he's going to be somewhat full time on SmackDown now?

Nah, it was a: get use to see me losing at Wrestlemania.  :P

Are you ready for tomorrow?      Are you ready for next week?

LYS9hxG.jpg

DIY vs. The Revival just reminded me why I love wrestling.  What a brilliant match.

You know it was a special segment when you're at the edge of your seat the entire time, they not only tore the house down but they stole the entire damn show

Ugh, the highs of NXT and the lows of the main roster.  Survivor series is supposedly a "big 4" show, yet, the Cruiserweight match just ended (I'm a little behind) and they're now 2 for 2 with title matches ending dirty.  Absolute bullshit.  The one thing I hate about the network is the way they use it as an excuse to make PPV's feel like glorified episodes of RAW and Smackdown. 

Ugh, the highs of NXT and the lows of the main roster.  Survivor series is supposedly a "big 4" show, yet, the Cruiserweight match just ended (I'm a little behind) and they're now 2 for 2 with title matches ending dirty.  Absolute bullshit.  The one thing I hate about the network is the way they use it as an excuse to make PPV's feel like glorified episodes of RAW and Smackdown. 

Wait until you see what Shane pulls...say what you want about Reigns, what Shane pulled was bullshit

Pardon my language, but Goldberg vs Lesnar was pure bullshit.

This PPV was really bad, but that 30 second match was the worst thing to happen in a PPV all year.

So they build Brock up as this unbeatable monster. A guy that destroys Reigns, Cena, Orton, Ambrose etc...to lose to a 50 year old guy that hasn't wrestled in over a decade. What the fuck were they thinking?

Also Goldberg is 2-0 against Lesnar now so they will probably do a rematch but seriously what is the point now? Do they really think they will sell more videogames because Goldberg got the win.

It is funny I was totally against Sting losing his match against HHH at Mania but at least HHH isn't a guy that never loses AND Sting had been wrestling the whole time he wasn't in WWE and it was his first WWE match. Goldberg wrestled for the company before, it isn't Mania and he is facing Brock WHO NEVER LOSES

Horrible horrible booking

• Like 1

Pardon my language, but Goldberg vs Lesnar was pure bullshit.

This PPV was really bad, but that 30 second match was the worst thing to happen in a PPV all year.

I disagree. This PPV was pretty good. Alot of botches, but good overall.

As for Goldberg vs Lesnar, I liked it. Yeah it was short, but it was nice to see the guy who has been making short work out of everyone for the last 3 years, finally get short work made out of himself.

• Like 1

Vince has to go.  His inability to do anything other than rely on nostalgia is sinking his brand.  

I was okay with Brock beating Taker and wrecking everyone on the roster because it should have been a huge moment when someone went over him, the ultimate push/torch passing.  Instead, it goes to a washed up piece of 50 year old shit,  Well done Vince, you once again have sacrificed the future for nothing.  HHH, please, PLEASE, find a way to oust him.  Whatever it takes.  I promise half of their subscribers are seeeeeeriously contemplating cancelling and moving on until something changes.  I know I am.  There's other ways to watch NXT.

So they build Brock up as this unbeatable monster. A guy that destroys Reigns, Cena, Orton, Ambrose etc...to lose to a 50 year old guy that hasn't wrestled in over a decade. What the fuck were they thinking?

Also Goldberg is 2-0 against Lesnar now so they will probably do a rematch but seriously what is the point now? Do they really think they will sell more videogames because Goldberg got the win.

It is funny I was totally against Sting losing his match against HHH at Mania but at least HHH isn't a guy that never loses AND Sting had been wrestling the whole time he wasn't in WWE and it was his first WWE match. Goldberg wrestled for the company before, it isn't Mania and he is facing Brock WHO NEVER LOSES

Horrible horrible booking

I agree with you for sure. It's a crappy way to end the "unbeatable monster" story arc that they've spent years building. One of the newer guys, or even Orton or someone like that, really could've used that push. Not an old man who'll probably never step in the ring again.

I understand that Goldberg is nursing some injuries and they wanted to end the match quick, but come on... Let Lesnar steam roll him then.

Other then that though, I kinda liked the ppv. The 2 male SS matches were great. Cesaro got to show off how great he can really be. We got shades of the shield. I really don't have many complaints about the rest of the ppv.

I never liked Goldberg, and now I somehow dislike him even more. I can't even begin to understand what the fuck they're thinking with that match. Brock Lesnar has been an unstoppable monster for almost 3 years now. He ended the Undertaker's streak. He squashed Cena in a shocking one sided championship match. He's run through pretty much the whole roster. And he gets beat by a returning 50 year old who hasn't wrestled in 12 years? Fuck that. Fuck Goldberg.

Other than that, I loved the PPV. The men's 5 vs 5 was amazing. So much storytelling in one match. And I was way too excited for that little Shield reunion. The fact that a small tease like that can get me so excited just goes to show that The Shield is one of the best things WWE has ever created.

I agree with you for sure. It's a crappy way to end the "unbeatable monster" story arc that they've spent years building. One of the newer guys, or even Orton or someone like that, really could've used that push. Not an old man who'll probably never step in the ring again.

I understand that Goldberg is nursing some injuries and they wanted to end the match quick, but come on... Let Lesnar steam roll him then.

Other then that though, I kinda liked the ppv. The 2 male SS matches were great. Cesaro got to show off how great he can really be. We got shades of the shield. I really don't have many complaints about the rest of the ppv.

That's it though. I thought what they were going to do was have Brock and Shane start a bit of a feud.Then at Mania we get Brock vs Shane's handpicked opponent (because Shane should not be in the ring with Lesnar) Shane then brings up either Nakamura or Joe to fight on his behalf and they end up beating Brock making them instant stars on the main roster.

That's it though. I thought what they were going to do was have Brock and Shane start a bit of a feud.Then at Mania we get Brock vs Shane's handpicked opponent (because Shane should not be in the ring with Lesnar) Shane then brings up either Nakamura or Joe to fight on his behalf and they end up beating Brock making them instant stars on the main roster.

As long as Vince is calling the shots, creative booking that pushes new blood (aka: this^^) will never happen.  Retired/over the hill/part time talent will continue to come back on a "per show" basis and make sure that "the future is now then".  I'll give credit, he built an empire but now, he's old, he's out of touch, and he needs to step down.

• Like 1