The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Payback (4/30/2017): Was quite surprised to see Roman get beaten. Everyone here on this thread predicted wrongly, including me :lol: (I'm looking at you, @jackmadrox :ninja:). Don't think he's gonna be in WWE for a while (if he was injured badly of course). Randy's match was also fun to watch. The second match I was excited to see was Seth and Joe. I knew Joe wasn't match for Rollins. He's not gonna let his "banged-up" knee get the best of him. Did Jericho just win? Yeah, I knew that. It was obvious since he's on the Payback poster. The Miz TV part was freaking awesome. Finn Balor was in action :). I think SmackDown LIVE's next Pay-Per View is BackLash? Excited to see Nakamura in it :eyebrow:

• Like 1

So Raw was alright tonight

I must say, I love Deans interview skits here.

Reigns and Strowman are going to have another match. Not really looking forward to it, but I rather have them fight than have him thrown into a title spotlight. (Although I wouldn't be surprised if he get one next PPV)

RAW (5/1/2017): RAW is getting better and even better with Dean Ambrose around. So, SmackDown LIVE all goes to Jericho as their new comedian. The Triple Threat match was amazing. Miz is probably gonna win the Intercontinental champion now. Cesaro and Sheamus looked hilarious in those skirts :lol:. So, Roman will have another match with Strowman? I thought was enough lol.

• Like 1

SmackDown LIVE (5/2/2017): Man, I can't believe Jericho's not the US champion anymore. He has only been with it for 2 days. Looks like Jinder has an opportunity to win the World champion. I think SD LIVE is going down down down...

• Like 1

Conspiracy theory time... Vince is intentionally tanking the shows right now because he knows it's playoff time for 2 major sports (basketball and hockey).  He also knows when the playoffs are done there's inevitably going to be a ratings spike... THAT'S when he'll bring Roman back, the ratings will rise and he declares himself a genius for not giving up on the worst babyface push since Rocky Miavia.

1 hour ago, jackmadrox said:

So apparently, nude photos of Charlotte have been stolen and posted all over the internet.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0504/625884/charlotte-flair-comments-on-her-photos-being-leaked/

I love the comment she made

Private photos of mine were stolen and shared publicly without my consent. These images must be removed from the Internet immediately.

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) May 4, 2017

Do people really not get how the Internet works? I mean the best way to get something spread even faster is to A) Tweet about it so more people know and B ) ask them to remove it.

I mean I don't give a shit about these photos (just like I didn't give a shit about Paige either) but now every person that follows Charlotte will know about them and they will probably help spread them.

Also can Celebrities really not understand that maybe they shouldn't be taking nude pics of themselves if they don't want it spread. I mean they don't get how the Internet works...yet they somehow think their phone is safe somehow. Seriously these people almost deserve to have this shit leaked.

• Like 1

RAW (5/8/2017): Well, it wasn't bad at all. I only enjoyed the part where Roman attacked Strowman. I can't believe that their rivalry isn't over yet after what happened at Payback. So, nothing much about the other matches except Miz and Balor, Ambrose and Wyatt. I can't wait for next week to watch the Intercontinental championship match between Dean Ambrose and The Miz. Probably Maryse will be involved in Miz's victory. 

• Like 2

On May 5, 2017 at 1:09 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

I love the comment she made

Private photos of mine were stolen and shared publicly without my consent. These images must be removed from the Internet immediately.

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) May 4, 2017

Do people really not get how the Internet works? I mean the best way to get something spread even faster is to A) Tweet about it so more people know and B ) ask them to remove it.

I mean I don't give a shit about these photos (just like I didn't give a shit about Paige either) but now every person that follows Charlotte will know about them and they will probably help spread them.

Also can Celebrities really not understand that maybe they shouldn't be taking nude pics of themselves if they don't want it spread. I mean they don't get how the Internet works...yet they somehow think their phone is safe somehow. Seriously these people almost deserve to have this shit leaked.

Agreed

Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. This is especially true here. But Sadly, as you have mentioned before, this isn't the first time and most certainly won't be the last. No matter what, there will always be someone who will do this with a moronic mindset that they can get away with it. Where do these people even come from?

However, I do shudder and lament who the next person who does this. Imagine a Baby Face (like Baylay or Cena) is the next one to have photos/videos released. I'm hoping that NEVER happens as that would be complete devastation from all around.

But personally, I think Charlotte can recover from this than Paige. Last time I checked, Paige didn't have a positive reaction with the fans. Whether it's marrying a divorced Alberto Del Rio (or El Patròn if you will), Drug tests or sex tapes/photos, She won't be back any time soon.

Besides, Seth Rollins was able recover well, despite his "pictures" being displayed two years ago. Yes, it was terrible and problably hindered him in a way, but he still carried on. He had a decent feud with HHH and is in a good feud with  Samoa  Joe. If Rollins could comeback, So can Charlotte.

On 2017-5-16 at 7:33 PM, skidmarkgn said:

Beginning to think Roman is a top guy due to attrition.  Seems like every time they attempt to build a non-Roman worker they get hurt.  1st Seth, then Finn, now Braun.  

Brilliant strategy by Reigns. Hurt everyone till he can become champion again! I think Goldberg on WCW also hurt many people. They don't care about other wrestlers.

I hope Braun could return soon. He's getting a good push. 

BackLash (5/21/2017): SmackDown LIVE's exclusive Pay-Per View was awesome. My favorite match was of Shinsuke Nakamura and Dolph Ziggle. It about time Nakamura had his first match and even defeated Ziggler. So, Mahal is our new WWE Champion, huh? Okay cool, not bad. We'll see how he'll take SD LIVE from that point. I was expecting AJ Styles to defeat Kevin Owens for the US title, but he didn't. Kevin Owens has been involved in the Universal title brawl back when he was on RAW, now he has the the US title. The event was great, wanna see what will happen tomorrow on SD LIVE. 

• Like 1

I guess Vince really does hate ratings.  Every week since Jinder became #1 contender Smackown's ratings hit record lows, so what's the next logical step?  I mean seriously, we lost Bray as champion for this?  From jobber, to contender to champion.  No build, just bloop, top of the card because Vince wants to grab a market, yeah, that went just swimmingly with the Khali experiment (who was considered a freakin' superhero in the middle east).  I really can't wait until Vince is done making the decisions.

On another note, the Fashion Police might be my new favorite thing ever!!

44 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

I guess Vince really does hate ratings.  Every week since Jinder became #1 contender Smackown's ratings hit record lows, so what's the next logical step?  I mean seriously, we lost Bray as champion for this?  From jobber, to contender to champion.  No build, just bloop, top of the card because Vince wants to grab a market, yeah, that went just swimmingly with the Khali experiment (who was considered a freakin' superhero in the middle east).  I really can't wait until Vince is done making the decisions.

On another note, the Fashion Police might be my new favorite thing ever!!

I was just going to write up a big thing about the Indian market but then I just thought of something. All 3 of their champs are now CANADIAN :D

With Canada 150 coming up in a couple of months it makes perfect sense. On July 1 we are going to have Brock vs Roode vs Mahal to see who will be crowned the Canadian Champion. I mean throw in Owens as a surprise as well and you have a hell of a card :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus

3 hours ago, RisingSenpai616 said:

Mahal is just babysitting Nakamura's title for him. :D 

Let's see if Nakamura can stay healthy first. I'm getting weary of fresh superstars coming up from NXT and getting hot shotted to the big title just to get injured soon afterwards and having to vacate it. Besides, he way too green right now.

3 hours ago, RisingSenpai616 said:

Mahal is just babysitting Nakamura's title for him. :D 

Hopefully, though the next PPV is in St. Louis and Vince loves Randy. Could be him again, before perhaps Baron Corbin cashes in the MitB briefcase. I mean, the fans want AJ Styles, Nakamura, Sami Zayn, and Kevin Owens in Dream Matches for the big title, so McMahon gives them Orton vs Mahal. ?