The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I think my first contact with WWE or WWF respectively was in 1999. I started with WCW in '97 and then went to WWF 2 years later. Watched until the TV contract in Germany expired, that was around 2003. After that I paused watching Wrestling and didn't even notice, that in 2005 a new TV deal was done. Since 2006 I'm watching RAW and most PPV on a regular basis, on PC that is by now.

Grew up idolizing The Rock, now my favorites are CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz and - obviously - AJ . :wub:  :P

• 2 weeks later...

1. Big E. Langston vs Damien Sandow : Big E. Langston (Sandow has been buried a long time ago)
2. AJ Lee vs Natalya : AJ Lee (she will drop it to Brie the next night for Total Divas, or she says that no one can beat her and calls out anyone in the back, Paige comes out, start of a great fued between the two to get the division back on track)
3. The Shield vs CM Punk : CM Punk (To cause further problems in the stable)
4. The Wyatt Family vs Daniel Bryan : Wyatt family (Bryan gets brainwashed leading to Punk having to save his friend down the line)
5.Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs The Real Americans vs The Big Show and Rey
Mysterio vs Ryback and Curtis Axel : Real Americans (Start of the brother feud between Cody/Goldust)
6. John Cena vs Randy Orton : Randy Orton and Cena exchange belts (this leads to HHH becoming undisputed champion at the rumble, and Bryan winning the Rumble to face HHH at wrestlemania)

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1

1. Big E. Langston vs Damien Sandow : Big E. Langston (Sandow has been buried a long time ago)

2. AJ Lee vs Natalya : AJ Lee (she will drop it to Brie the next night for Total Divas, or she says that no one can beat her and calls out anyone in the back, Paige comes out, start of a great fued between the two to get the division back on track)

3. The Shield vs CM Punk : CM Punk (To cause further problems in the stable)

4. The Wyatt Family vs Daniel Bryan : Wyatt family (Bryan gets brainwashed leading to Punk having to save his friend down the line)

5.Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs The Real Americans vs The Big Show and Rey

Mysterio vs Ryback and Curtis Axel : Real Americans (Start of the brother feud between Cody/Goldust)

6. John Cena vs Randy Orton : Randy Orton and Cena exchange belts (this leads to HHH becoming undisputed champion at the rumble, and Bryan winning the Rumble to face HHH at wrestlemania)

I agree with most of this, except the main event. I think HHH will just walk down and take both titles as Orton and Cena are out. Probably claiming he's the only one good enough to be face of the company. Bryan gets a shot at the Rumble (and wins). Punk wins the Royal Rumble, setting up Punk vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania.

Cena will face Taker this year. Orton will probably go back to doing nothing, or he'll face Roman Reigns after the Shield breaks up.

• 3 weeks later...

The world I want to live in:

Kane turns out to be an "undercover Wyatt", aka: "the Devil".  Kane, Bryan and the Wyatts unite against the authoritah and a brilliant long term feud ensues. 

The world we do live in:

HHH is still pissed that the Seattle fans had the audacity to interrupt his precious promo with Daniel Bryan love and decides to squash his momentum with a crap heel turn, the Shield breaks up instead of feuding with the Wyatts, HHH picks the biggest name opponent possible to have a match with in the WM main event and, Batista stinks up an already nauseating title scene by having a three way with Cena and Orton.

• Like 1

The world I want to live in:

Kane turns out to be an "undercover Wyatt", aka: "the Devil".  Kane, Bryan and the Wyatts unite against the authoritah and a brilliant long term feud ensues. 

The world we do live in:

HHH is still pissed that the Seattle fans had the audacity to interrupt his precious promo with Daniel Bryan love and decides to squash his momentum with a crap heel turn, the Shield breaks up instead of feuding with the Wyatts, HHH picks the biggest name opponent possible to have a match with in the WM main event and, Batista stinks up an already nauseating title scene by having a three way with Cena and Orton.

Daniel Bryan is going through what Punk went through before. In WWE you're not allowed to get a bigger reaction than Cena, especially if you weren't picked by Vince & Co. Now, to punish him for getting over by himself, he'll either turn heel or be stuck in a pointless storyline.

I like to hope that this Wyatt thing will all be for something, but it's probably just to extinguish Bryan's heat.

The network will have Benoit footage...but will come with an advisory note. I guess it will say something like "HEY this guy murdered his family...just thought you would like to know"

As we previously reported, the much-anticipated launch of the WWE Network may come in the early months of 2014, with an announcement scheduled for Jan. 8.

Along with containing a plethora of WWE pay-per-views and televised shows, WWE Network will also contain footage of Chris Benoit, according to F4WOnline.  Since Benoit’s tragic double murder-suicide, WWE has kept him off of most, if not all, of its content.

The website’s report states that WWE sent out a memo saying footage of Benoit will be allowed on WWE Network broadcasts. However, an advisory will be played before any content with Benoit.

CHRIS BENOIT was FRAMED! His wife he was married to was involved in a cult and they killed Benoit & his family on their 10 year anniversary. But because he's a wrestler and the use of steroids, people never really looked into it and just assumed he did  it. & Benoit's oldest son is still alive.

Chris Benoit was a great wrestler and had classic matches with Kurt Angle & Eddie Guerrero. Wrestlemania 20 was the best moment for Chris Benoit.

Too bad he's got this black cloud over him but i'll remember him for his great wrestling.

RABID WOLVERINE IS 4 REAL

OMG!! if they try to do the whole:

Cena comes out to the ring and starts a "Bryan we are all disappointed in you for giving up & joining the Wyatts last week" speech, while leaching off bryan's "yes" chants to get Over.

Ultimately Leading to the "Cena turning bryan back to the babyface side" feud...while hypeing up his obvious title shot with Orton @ Royal Rumble.

I'm going to be really sad, because WWE will be putting him(Bryan) over for Cena like the rest of the roster.

Why couldn't they just let Bryan run with the ball as champ and see how things worked out...no "CENNA!! wait 4 CENA!" -_-.

It's like creative team just looked @ bryan and the wyatts and said..."BEARRRRRRDS!!!"

Edit: I just remembered it's "Old School Raw" today and they're hyping up this "Ric Flair" return...I find it strange and messed up how they are praising the man who got "Jim Ross" fired @ WWE 2K14 presentation...retired my ass!! 

Edited by DarknessKey92

Daniel Bryan as a Wyatt

1002047_755427647819064_1274328832_n.jpg

One can only hope that this means that the Wyatts like be a tweener stable, and they ultimately help Bryan take on "The Authority." This might also make it possible for a Wyatt Family and Shield feud before The Shield dissolve and go their separate ways. . 

One can only hope that this means that the Wyatts like be a tweener stable, and they ultimately help Bryan take on "The Authority." This might also make it possible for a Wyatt Family and Shield feud before The Shield dissolve and go their separate ways. . 

Ever since the Shield & The Wyatts had that 1 fight while in a tag team match. It occurred to me.

What if Bryan turns heel and joins the wyatts, and Punk Turns the Shield Baby Faces...then they do Bryan with Wyatts vs Punk with Shield Feud....It would give purpose to them both having to face each group week after week...2 great Friends/Wrestlers going @ it....why else would they do the whole "Shawn kicked Punk for hitting HHH" & "Bryan Defending Punk from Shawn with the running knee"...to showcase their friendship to the audience.

Sorry to spoil the party but the shield will be loosing Reigns who is set to turn shortly they will try to "hold onto" the Shield angle by replacing him with Mason Ryan so that should stunt the shields popularity though it should be amusing to watch, Also CM punk vs HHH at Mania with Reigns as the fail safe if anything happens, and yet agaibn another wasted champion in Lesnar who should either commit or go home another wasted champ just like the rock was

I can see Bryan using the Wyatt's to his advantage. They can dominate the Royal Rumble (like Nexus did with CM Punk). Until the end, when Bryan eliminates all 3 of them to win. Maybe he's joining them to get them off his back, so he can get back in the title scene.

As for the Shield, yeah they'll break up soon. Roman is going face, Ambrose and Rollins will stay heels. I just hope the rumors of Mason Ryan aren't true, he sucks. They can keep Ambrose and Rollins as the Shield (start challenging for the tag titles) or separate them too.

Jake is back! Too bad the crowd was freaking terrible.

I agree, the crowd was fucking woeful. However, putting the crowd aside, I properly marked out when I heard Jake's theme song hit; it's awesome to see him in such great shape, and kudos to DDP for helping him out in such a profound way.

Also, anyone else notice Ambrose smiling as the snake was put on him? He couldn't even contain his excitement! 

I agree, the crowd was fucking woeful. However, putting the crowd aside, I properly marked out when I heard Jake's theme song hit; it's awesome to see him in such great shape, and kudos to DDP for helping him out in such a profound way.

Also, anyone else notice Ambrose smiling as the snake was put on him? He couldn't even contain his excitement!

Haha yeah, Ambrose was definitely trying not to laugh.

It's great to see DDP helping out the legends, hopefully he can help Scott Hall too.

Same here, I was so happy that Jake finally came back and that he is in so much better shape.

I really hope he is in the Rumble.

Jake is back! Too bad the crowd was freaking terrible.

Yeah that crowd should have been ashamed of themselves. Some of the guys in the front got in to it but everyone else was dead on their feet.

Jake looked like he was having a blast though so good for him. He deserves it for getting his life back in order. Hopefully we can one day see Hall come back like that as well.