The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

On 9/26/2017 at 8:07 AM, GoodbyeBread said:

That's an understatement

While I have mixed feeling about Enzo, but what happened was completely justified. Can't believe Strowman and entire CW division destroyed him. Moral of the story: Don't be a jerk on the bus. Hopefully, Enzo will humble himself and think twice before annoying everyone backstage.

Though to be honest, I don't think this was satisfying. This was just "Enzo's getting the sh*t kicked out of him." He was getting beaten up before no mercy, so how is this any different? Storyline-wise, this makes zero sense. I mean, by beating him up, you proved that he was right. The guy is making the CW division interesting, which was something Neville couldn't do, even though he is one of the best wrestlers in the cruiser-weight division. That just could be a charisma problem the 205 needed solved. With the whole division beating him up, it will be interesting to see how this will all play out. With that said, Enzo will still be the center of attention and people will tune in to see him, be it as fans or people who want to see him beat up.

So quick question: Is Enzo Amore Heel now? kinda confused as mostly heels have celebrations. if so, this might be like the whole "Hart/Stone cold" thing, both switching from face to heel and heel to face.

So this comic from a year ago was right :)

2016-09-19-new-cruiserweight-division.jp

• Like 2

11 hours ago, skidmarkgn said:

Alright, Braun's now defeated both of the tag champs individually.  Maybe, just maybe he really is going to destroy his way back up... a tiny speck of hope is still there.

Rumor has it that Kevin Owens will go back to Raw after Hell in a Cell and a big name will be drafted to SD. Maybe Strowman or Joe. Would help both of them. I'd pick Braun and let him beat Jinder on his first night in 10 seconds to become the new champion. Kinda like Diesel won the Heavyweight title from Bob Backlund.

All I gotta say about Raw is...Kalisto? Really? It took them over a year to realize that Kalisto would fit perfectly into the Cruiserweight Division and Kurt announces him like he's a big star. He even gave him a second contract, since Kalisto was already signed to Raw after he the Superstar Shake-up. Angle's a genius! Who needs a Rey Mysterio, Jushin Thunder Liger, or Kenta Ibushi for a short program, if you can have Kalisto to save us and put the Cruiserweights on the map.

• Like 1

I must be the only one that really doesn't care about The Shield at all and if anything I think this is just a cheap method to get Roman some cheap pop and keep him busy until WM34. And since I don't like Dean Ambrose at all (the guy is pretty boring in the ring, is mic skill is medium at best and his jokes are as good as Jinder Mahal's segments joking about Shinsuke) and Seth Rollins isn't the same Seth we had two years ago, I don't see myself watching this feud with The Miz and Sheamus and Cesaro (Huge improvement compared to The Miztourage though).

Concerning RAW I'm so disappointed that Asuka will be in a random match/segment at TLC I wanted her to win the Championship on her first night in the main roster :( 

Surprinsingly, I'm finally really interested in Bray Wyatt again and I've been waiting for a really long time to see Sister Abigail and this could make this feud between him and Finn Balor so much more interesting. But Bray NEEDS to win with Sister Abigail because if he doesn't, he will never be a credible threat to anyone.

I liked the main event but I was disappointed to see Kalisto as the "surprise" new member of the roster considering he should have been in the division since the beginning. I was hoping for Aleister Black because of the rumors of his imminent debut on the cruiserweight division but I think he would be way better facing real superstars on the main roster.

EDIT :

I just received a mail telling me that I could have the next 3 months of WWE Network for free if I re-subbed before October 10th so if you are not subscribed right now you might want to check your mail box because it's nice to have 3 months of free PPVs and the next payment will be in January :D 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Surprinsingly, I'm finally really interested in Bray Wyatt again and I've been waiting for a really long time to see Sister Abigail and this could make this feud between him and Finn Balor so much more interesting. But Bray NEEDS to win with Sister Abigail because if he doesn't, he will never be a credible threat to anyone.

I'm calling it right now... Abigail's gonna be Bray in drag.

HellInACell_0--09367af8f1fbf5cc9f85c2db30333456.png

WWE Hell in a Cell

10/8/2017

Predictions

SmackDown LIVE Exclusive

Hell in a Cell Falls Count Anywhere Match - Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens

Winner: Kevin Owens. The Prizefighter/Face of America he calls himself will take this one. He will beat Shane and will put him out of commission for a while. He will then move on to bigger matches or even go back to RAW according to some rumors.

WWE Championship - Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Winner: Jinder Mahal (c). You'll never guess right when it comes to The Modern Day Maharaja's Championship matches, because he ends up winning them more than you expected. I badly want Nakamura to win the title, so he can make the championship reign better and more exciting, but hey, as long as The Singh Brothers have Jinder's back, it's almost impossible to defeat him. That's unless Nakamura uses Roman's tactic he used this past RAW when he took out The Miztourage.

SmackDown Women's Championship - Natalya (c) vs. Charlotte Flair

Winner: Charlotte Flair. The Queen will take this one since she was damn good at last year's Hell in a Cell against Sasha Banks for the RAW Women's Championship (and maybe, I mean maybe) Carmella will cash in and ruin her moment. If not, then it was great to finally see Natalya hold the title after 7 years of inactivity. 

SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Hell in a Cell Match - The New Day (c) vs. The Usos

Winner: The Usos. They will be 5 time Tag Team Champions! Really, I want them to win very badly because I love their title reigns especially after THE DAY ONE ISH came up. The New Day is good, but... The Usos should be taking their gold back from your hands.

United States Championship - AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin

Winner: AJ Styles (c). The Phenomenal One will retain this one. It would be great to see Corbin win, but he has wasted so many good opportunities such as the Money in the Bank. I think Corbin will prove AJ wrong here.

Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

Winner: Bobby Roode. Hell in a Cell will be absolutely GLORIOUS after Bobby makes Dolph kiss his ass. Ziggler will show us how good he is the ring, because when he made his extravagant entrances back, he has been telling nothing but lies. 

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Winner: Rusev. He'll take this one if Aiden English happens to be by his side. The Viper took the Bulgarian Brute out in 10 seconds at SummerSlam and this feud will end right here. If there'll be another roster shake-up, then Randy moves to RAW, he'll be treated much better than he's being treated on SD LIVE.  

Kickoff Match - Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs. The Hype Bros

Winners: Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin. After they win, The Hype Bros' friendship will end and they'll start beating the crap out of each other. Their feud will then begin and that's what I wanna see.

On a side note, RAW was awesome. The Shield segment backstage where the 3 former members looked at each other eye-to-eye-to-eye was amazing. This is a "no doubt" sign that we'll be seeing a full reunion soon. It was a brilliant tactic for Reigns beating up The Miztourage before the referee even rang the bell. Cesaro & Sheamus and The Miz all looked like a prototype version of The Shield. We might be seeing a 6-Man Tag Team match at TLC. So glad that the Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt storyline isn't over. The mystery we're all looking forward to solve is who would be hiding under Sister Abigail's shadow. Braun Strowman looks like he's getting back up as he has defeated both Dean & Seth now. It has been 2 RAW shows after No Mercy, but we still don't know who Brock's next opponent is. So yeah, it's Alexa vs Mickie at TLC. Finally a decent storyline in the Women's division and I'm greatly looking forward to their match. There goes Enzo again :rolleyes:. I thought Kurt's announcement was gonna be something vast, but hey, Kalisto is great too. At least someone will be kicking his ass week in and week out. I still wanted Neville to get his hand on him, though. 

SmackDown LIVE was amazing too. It was great to hear that Shane made his match against Kevin Owens a Falls Count Anywhere this Sunday. This might be the most brutal match we'll get to see. There goes the New Day :rolleyes:. Just give the titles to The Usos already because your title reigns are so bad. I strongly hope The Usos win this Sunday to become 5-time Tag Champs. Hey, Mike appeared on TV again. Never thought I'd ever see you again. Time for Dolph to show us how damn good he is in the ring this Sunday. I wish Tye was in the Triple Threat. This show was pretty much a preview for Hell in a Cell.  

During the course of last week, Enzo got into a fight with Corey Graves on Twitter. Corey says Enzo's a disgrace and he fires back and wow, shit's getting real. These are the things that lead to real life conflicts and situations when they weren't supposed to happen. I wonder what's next for them.  

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

Well, I might as well give my predictions now :P 

HIAC Preditions : 

There is no way Chad and Shelton lose, that would be such a strange decision considering they have been teasing the end of the friendship between Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley. I'm not interested in this match at all though and I'd like to see Chad and Gable split because I think Chad Gable is really really good and I wouldn't mind him facing AJ Styles again, and Shelton would be better solo too I believe.

SmackDown Women's Championship - Natalya (c) vs. Charlotte Flair

I'm not sure about this one but I think Charlotte is going to win but if that's the case I think we won't have to wait too long for Carmella to cash-in.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Hell in a Cell Match - The New Day (c) vs. The Usos

New Day retains. It's time to stop the "hot potato" championships on the main roster I'm sick of it. If Usos manages to win I hope New Day doesn't get their rematch because even if I love them there are other talented tag teams on the SD Live roster and speaking of that, Rusev and Aiden English have a great chemistry together so if they were to be put together the SD Live tag team division would only get better. (Let's not forget Breezango and the team that is consistantly attacking them)

United States Championship - AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin

Aj Styles retains and this feud continues with the addition of Tye Dillinger.

Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

The story behind this match is clearly sh*t but I don't mind because I think this match will be GLORIOUS. Winner, Bobby Roode !

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Rusev wins with the help of Aiden English. It's no wonder fans are for the most part neutral on Randy Orton considering the stupid storylines and gimmick matches they give to him. I still love him and I hope they will finally give him believable opponents and feuds. (I'd love to see Orton vs Samoa Joe when the draft happens :D )

WWE Championship - Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Nakamura will lose once again because of the Singh Brothers. They have been doing this for 4 straight PPVs against Randy Orton and I think they aren't going to stop anytime soon. Jinder will have a long title run... There is also the fact that WWE are advertising Jinder Mahal a lot for their next shows in India so if they really bank on him to sell the shows in India there is no way he loses the WWE Championship before the indian tour is over.

I'm so excited for this match, Shane might not be a great wrestler but he is more entertaining than 90% of both RAW and SD rosters so I think the entertainment is guaranteed for the Main Event.

Kevin Owens needs the win so I'm going for him. I have a strange feeling for this match though, the fact that they teased a powerbomb from the top of the cell makes me think that this is NOT going to happen (and I don't want to see this either, I don't know if such a shocking moment would be worth the risk for Shane :P )

I also love the fact that they added a falls count anywhere stipulation, I don't know what they are going to do with this match and that's a great thing considering how predictable WWE is nowadays.

That's it for my predictions, I really hope that HIAC is a great PPV because I was so disappointed by the last RAW PPV. But I don't worry too much since Smackdown has been my favourite show since the brand split each and every week :) 

• Like 2

My predictions:

Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs The Hype Bros
Winners: - Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin - WWE will either split The Hype Bros or turn them heel. My guess is the latter and to do so, they have to lose to Gable/Benjamin again, before they finally snap.

Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Bobby Roode - probably the safest bet. It's Bobby's first PPV Match and Ziggler seems to be annoyed by the story himself or perhaps wrestling in general.

Randy Orton vs Rusev
Winner: Rusev - After Orton won at SummerSlam and had the upper hand a couple of times since then, Rusev is going to crush him this time to get his revenge for the ruined ceremony and all.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match - Natalya vs Charlotte Flair
Winner: Charlotte - it's time for Charlotte to be the Champion and hopefully lead the Women's Division back to greatness…or lose the belt right away to Carmella.

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship - Hell in a Cell Match - The New Day vs The Usos
Winners: The New Day - this is the type of Match that The Usos normally should win, because of their Prison Gimmick, but I don't think it will happen.

WWE United States Championship Match - AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin
Winner: Baron Corbin - strange that it isn't a Triple Threat. The Perfect 10 was a big part of the story, but he can still show up. I assume Tye will get involved somehow and unintentionally cost AJ the title. With that, Styles could move on to the WWE Championship, while Dillinger & Corbin continue their rivalry.

WWE Championship Match - Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: Jinder Mahal - I hope this feud will be over after the PPV. It didn't do them any good. Jinder can't act and got worse on the mic. Shinsuke has been cooled off completely. It's surely not even going to be the main event of the show, plus the india tour is coming up in December.

Hell in a Cell Falls Count Anywhere Match - Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon
Winner: Kevin Owens - the Falls Count Anywhere rule does give away parts of the Match. They will beat the living hell out of each other in and outside of the Cell. Though I believe Kevin will win, it wouldn't surprise me if he loses to Shane. Sami Zayn is likely going to play a big role here - to either help Shane or shock everyone if he suddenly turns Heel and helps Owens.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Well, I might as well give my predictions now :P 

HIAC Preditions : 

I'd like to see Chad and Gable split because I think Chad Gable is really really good and I wouldn't mind him facing AJ Styles again, and Shelton would be better solo too I believe.

I think you meant Chad and Shelton here ?. Anyway, I agree with your point. I think it was pointless for WWE teaming them up when being solo would be just great. 

21 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Rusev wins with the help of Aiden English. It's no wonder fans are for the most part neutral on Randy Orton considering the stupid storylines and gimmick matches they give to him. I still love him and I hope they will finally give him believable opponents and feuds. (I'd love to see Orton vs Samoa Joe when the draft happens :D )

Yeah, Rusev will win this one and I was in a rush, so I just had to put Randy, but I edited that part now. Rusev and Aiden are a "thing" now? I've seen Aiden at Rusev's Bulgarian Celebration and I saw Rusev at ringside during Randy and Aiden's match on SmackDown, so okay. Randy wants a heel turn as soon as HIAC ends and I think it's best for his character (more or less), because he has been doing nothing much over the past few months, other than losing to Jinder in 3 PPVs in a row from BackLash (where the whole thing started), to Money in the Bank and then Battleground (I'm still wondering why The Great Khali didn't return on SmackDown after his appearance at Battleground). Randy was only wide awake when he won the 2017 Royal Rumble, leading to his split with Bray to WrestleMania and then that's it. 

Other than that, your predictions are great and thanks for posting them :P. I'm as well excited for Shane and Kevin Owens' HIAC match :D

• Like 1

Well let me think who will on the PPV....I'll do it in order of interest (1 - looking forward to it, 10 - apathetic about it)

1. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura - Winner: Jinder Mahal

I want Nakamura to win badly. If Vince cares about is money, why doesn't he see the opportunity of having a first ever WWE World Heavyweight Japanese champion? I think that alone would benefit WWE greatly, if not make a killing sale and reap tons of money? Jinder as champion has made much sales from India (what i believe WWE is trying to do), so why persist having him as champ? I won't give my hopes up for a title change.

2. US Champion AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin - Winner: AJ Styles

Like Enzo Amore, there is certain etiquette wrestlers must follow and if you break them, expect heat or public humiliation. I don't think Corbin's humiliation is over, especially from him being a jerk on twitter.  I expect Corbin to fail once again. But hopefully, this will lead to a triple threat match with AJ styles, Baron Corbin and Tye Dillinger. Once that happens, AJ can drop the title and then Corbin and Dillinger can feud.

3. Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler - Winner: Bobby Roode

I believe these two can have a great feud if done right. Roode just came up to SD so I think he will win this round.

4. Hell in a cell match (Falls count anywhere) Shane Mcmahon vs Kevin Owens - Winner Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens needs a win right here. He has lost over the past couple of PPVs against AJ Styles. Of all of the matches, I feel this one will have the most effort put into it, but I'm not sure. I'll have to wait and see.

5. WWE SD Woman's champion Natalya vs Charlotte Flair - Winner: Charlotte Flair

Again, I feel this can also be a good match, but I'm not too sure. Carmella might cash in, win and then spark a feud with Charlotte. Truth be told, I feel that might actually become a decent feud. No disrespect to Natalya, she deserves to be champion due to her time with the company, but her character is a bit of a mess. I don't see a Natalya vs Carmella feud working, so I'm betting Charlotte wins at Hell in a Cell.

6. WWE Tag Team champions New Day vs The Usos - Winner: The Usos

While I'm not against them having matches against each other (some of them are quite decent), there is too many of them. Usos should wins and at least should show what they can do with their reign against other tag teams. New Day should expand their horizons and try single pushes for a bit. I mean, I'm not saying they should separate and split up. Why not have one of them try a world title shot or a US title shot? For example, what if Big E challenges for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and his friends are right beside him cheering him on? It probably wont happen, but it would certainly change things up. if not, where do you take The New Day?

7. Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs The Hype Bros - Winner: Gable & Benjamin

Will definitely watch for wrestling ability, but that's just about it. I'm not too invested in the storyline

8. Randy Ortan vs Rusev - Winner: Rusev

I...don't care about this one at all. Ortan is really starting to bore me. I'm not watching a match where a veteran beats up a newbie

• Like 1

I'm just going to comment the matches that kept my attention considering the rest of the PPV was just above average (Still way better than No Mercy though) :

This match was pure genius from the beginning to the end and it showed how much chemistry these two teams have together :yay: I don't like the result because I'm not the biggest fan of the Usos and I hate what WWE is doing with their "hot potato" championships but the match was excellent, my favourite of the night :) 

United States Championship - AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin vs Tye Dillinger

If I knew Tye Dillinger was going to be involved I would have probably changed my prediction to make Baron Corbin the winner. The match was good and I believe it could probably mean the return of AJ Styles to the main event (?) so I'm really looking forward to what they are going to do with him.

The match was good and had some really good moment but I'm a little bit disappointed by the end because it was kind of a "déjà-vu" but the fact that Sami Zayn helped KO was awesome, I don't know if that means a heel turn down the line but I would love a good push for Zayn because he his an awesome wrestler. My favourite part of the match was when KO and Shane were fighting in top of the cage, when I saw the Pop-up powerbomb I thought Shane was going to fall from the cell to the ring !

A good PPV overall and I can't wait to see what they are going to do with Zayn, KO, Styles, Orton and Nakamura :) 

• Like 1

WWE Hell in a Cell 

10/8/2017

Short Review

Well, what do we have here. The judges have their final results - SD LIVE's HIAC vs RAW's No Mercy. Hell in a Cell wins! Just gonna make a little review about this awesome PPV last night so I can prepare for RAW tonight. 

This was the best match of the night. Just like any other HIAC match, my favorite part is seeing the two on top of the cage. That moment when Sami Zayn helped Kevin Owens shocked the whole WWE Universe. Not only did he turn heel, but now Sami is gonna be on the main picture of SD LIVE which is what we have been waiting for since his departure from NXT. I think someone in this very thread predicted that Sami would turn heel and help Kevin. @Jesaya815, You're a WWE genius!

I was so damn glad that The Perfect 10 ended up as another competitor in the match. The match was decent and I'm not too frustrated by the fact that Baron left Hell with the US title. I'm kind of excited to see what he's gonna offer as the new US Champ and I hope he doesn't disappoint anyone else. His feud will most likely continue with Tye. 

I'll edit the others later. For now, that's it :P.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ee28max said:

WWE Hell in a Cell 

10/8/2017

Short Review

Well, what do we have here. The judges have their final results - SD LIVE's HIAC vs RAW's No Mercy. Hell in a Cell wins! Just gonna make a little review about this awesome PPV last night so I can prepare for RAW tonight. 

This was the best match of the night. Just like any other HIAC match, my favorite part is seeing the two on top of the cage. That moment when Sami Zayn helped Kevin Owens shocked the whole WWE Universe. Not only did he turn heel, but now Sami is gonna be on the main picture of SD LIVE which is what we have been waiting for since his departure from NXT. I think someone in this very thread predicted that Sami would turn heel and help Kevin. @Jesaya815, You're a WWE genius!

I was so damn glad that The Perfect 10 ended up as another competitor in the match. The match was decent and I'm not too frustrated by the fact that Baron left Hell with the US title. I'm kind of excited to see what he's gonna offer as the new US Champ and I hope he doesn't disappoint anyone else. His feud will most likely continue with Tye. 

I'll edit the others later. For now, that's it :P.

Just a lucky guess, cause Sami was involved in the story and Shane told him to stay out of their business ;) . But I'm happy that he really turned and hope they don't ruin it right away. Zayn can reinvent himself now to play a huge role on Kevin's side. I'm excited to see where it goes.

Hell in a Cell was a hell of a PPV. The Tag Match was intense and had the right winners. Baron as US Champion will be cool as well. Interesting to see, that there are only Heel Champions on Smackdown now.

Raw was good too. The Shield Reunion might be a little forced, but it was great to see them back. The powerbomb against Braun Strowman was amazing.

• Like 2

Raw_rendered--ec68e1bc84425572999a0fb774ea7165.png

WWE RAW

10/9/2017

The Shield Reunion had everyone in the arena going nuts. The moment that everyone's been waiting for has finally arrived. Now this'll only lead to a TLC match, which I'm excited for. This again went viral when Braun Strowman was attacked. Best thing happened on RAW, slamming The Monster through the announce table. Did he just join Miz and Cesaro & Sheamus? Is it a 3 on 4 now? 

The CW Division have a new champion. It was great to see it was a lumberjack match and I'm sure that Enzo would've retained if it wasn't for Mustafa Ali (maybe). Things are going pretty well and I can't wait to see The Certified G's reaction on 205 LIVE tonight. 

So it's Emma and Asuka at TLC. It was alright to see her get the victory, but she's gonna get squashed, that's for sure. 

Sister Abigail has to be Bray Wyatt himself. Don't you guys think so? Probably an Alter Ego, just Demon Balor is to Finn Balor, and Demon Kane is to Authority Kane. Although it wasn't an explicit reveal, we'll all find out next week, right before TLC. You could even see that face from Balor. Is he scared? :P 

• Like 1

I'm not the biggest fan of the Shield to begin with but I saw some fans of the Shield complain so I guess I'm not the only one that thought that their reunion wasn't done properly :P I'm not going to expand on the subject because I'll not be objective but I would really hate WWE if on top of beating The Miz + Sheamus and Cesaro, the Shield destroy Braun Strowman. Last time Strowman and the Shield were on the same ring, he manhandle each and everyone of theme ALONE and that's how Strowman should be built. Speaking of which, I'm afraid they don't have anything for him on Raw and that makes me sad because if they gave the Universal Championship to him RAW would be so much better and his career would have skyrocket. But why would WWE try to have a lot of top stars when they can give everything to the same guy ? :facepalm:

I like where they are going with the CW division, it was about time :P The thing that kept my attention was the fact that we didn't see Neville, I would really like him to come back to the Main Roster because he is an amazing athlete and I would be an excellent heel for Smackdown Live considering that they have more faces than credible heel besides KO and maybe Zayn.

Concerning Asuka, I think WWE is going to build her the same way they did on NXT and not push her directly to the title picture, I don't know if this is the right move but the match between her and Emma will be good if this is not a squash.

Finally, I don't know how I feel about Bray and Sister Abigail, it could be good but it could also be ridiculous and to me, the modified voice of Abigail is a little bit too much. But I'll make my opinion of this when I see him in the ring, because backstage segments are easy to make but I don't think Bray would wrestle with what he had on top of his head during his segment :P 

That RAW was above average but I think Smackdown won't have any trouble being more interesting !

EDIT : Well, there are rumors that Neville asked for his release ... A huge lost for the WWE imo. He was not over with the crowd but he held the CW division by himself and was amazing in NXT, I would have love to see him push to the main roster assuming that this rumor is true of course :( 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 2

I'd hate to see Neville go. He showed his true potential since turning Heel and is one of the best bad guys right now.

Smackdown was quite enjoyable this week for the most part. The Usos delivered a great promo as usual and to give Benjamin/Gable the No.1 Contenders Spot is at least consistent booking.

Sami's explanation was decent, but he isn't in Heel Mode yet. Working with Kevin Owens will hopefully get him there. No matter what, it's cool that they are on the same page again.

Looking forward to see Harper and Rowan as The Bludgeon Brothers. The Division needs every Team they can get, so better use the former Wyatt Family as a Tag Team, instead of not using them at all.

• Like 2

I found that smackdown really enjoyable, almost as good as Hell In A Cell, in a different way :)

The tag team division of smackdown is full of talented tag teams (yes, even The Ascension) and I think we could have wonderful matches if they give some tag teams a chance. We can now add "the bludgeon brothers" to the list and we already know how good these two big guys are in the ring. I love their new outfits and even though their tag team name suck, I'm sure they will be better use in the tag division than solo. The segment by the entire tag division was really good and the Fatal-4-Way was quite good as well, I'm happy than Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin won, we should see a good match between them and The Usos :)

Sami Zayn delivered a believable promo and I thought his anger is understandable so I'm happy that he didn't become a bad guy for no reason. I just hope that we can see Samy do something important alone because his only memorable moment on the main roster without KO was when he was destroyed by Strowman...

The women division on the other hand is becoming more boring week after week. They have Charlotte and Becky Lynch so why not give them the title and call up some NXT women so we can have some fresh (and interesting) feuds. I thought Charlotte was going to make the SD women division better but it seems to me that its even worse than before the draft :|

I don't understand what they are doing with Randy, Shinsuke, Rusev and Aiden English but all 4 of them are talented and doing these random matchups doesn't do any of them any favor. 2 veterans/megastar that beat week after week the same guys isn't a smart decision and I hope they quickly find something interesting for them.

Dolph vs Bobby Roode isn't exactly glorious in my eyes but maybe that's because every times Dolph faces someone from NXT he delivers the exact same promos...

The main event between AJ Styles and Baron Corbin was really good and I think that WWE don't want to quit on Corbin yet, otherwise he wouldn't have beat AJ clean. With the US Title he will be able to improve before he is ready for the main event, and concerning AJ Styles, I think he his going back in the WWE Championship title picture. Since Randy and Nakamura are out of the title picture, he could really well be Jinder's next opponent, and if that's the case, I hope he beats him by the end of the year because the WWE Championship has never been so unimportant.

Smackdown is far from perfect but I believe they are heading in the right direction to become even better, they just have to find some good storylines for their main eventers and try to fix the Women division :) 

• Like 1