The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

8 hours ago, skidmarkgn said:

Hello *hello* *hello*

Where the hell is everyone?  Smackdown was freakin' super sweet last night, a 5th spot has opened up for the Smackdown women's team *cough* Paige *cough*, and rumor has it Neville is extremely close to coming back.  All this good stuff to discuss, LETS GO PEOPLE!!

Having memories of the Five nights at Freddy phone guy :P

But to go off what you said, Smackdown was freaking amazing (Finally had my TV fixed to watch it). In my opinion, the best moments were Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles cutting promos on Brock lesnar, Charlotte becoming SD women's champion and Raw's invasion. It was an amazing way to end a show and get hyped up for a PPV like survivor series.

Happy to hear Neville is close to coming back. He is a fantastic wrestler and i hope booking will treat him right this time. Though I am wondering if they will resume his rivalry with Enzo.

The news about Paige i don't know about. I'm in the dark sadly. -_-

I knew she was coming back but didn't know if she returning soon. What happened exactly? Did she say something that angered a lot of people (Lio Rush tweet on Emma)? Did she post a picture that WWE thought was unprofessional (Rusev & Lana posting a picture of engagement) ? Did she get backstage heat from staff or other wrestlers (Enzo irritating other wrestlers)? 

Last question before predictions: Between SD invading Raw and last night, Raw invading SD, Who do you think did the invasion better? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So who thinks Earl Hebner is coming back on Sunday to SCREW someone over? It is 20 years since Montreal and you know WWE would love to do that. If not Survivor Series do you see him coming back for Raw 25?

If Nattie was still champ then maybe, but with the card how it is, I don't think it's warranted as they don't really have anything going on to "connect" to the screw job.  Plus, there's plenty of in house talent in the SS matches to cause drama.  Finn and Joe being on the same team, KO and Sami NOT being on team Smackdown, Foxy's (albeit awesome) captain insanity and the mystery spot needing filled.  Plenty of room for shenanigans without bringing anyone from the outside in.

Also, I read that the India tour went from 2 shows to 1 because of lack of ticket sales.  Guess Jinder couldn't single handedly bring in an entire market after all.  AND AND the cherry on top... no more Ellsworth.  I guess I'm a dick or whatever for celebrating someone losing their job but that dude ran his course a looooooooooooooooong time ago.

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 1

Just now, skidmarkgn said:

If Nattie was still champ then maybe, but with the card how it is, I don't think it's warranted as they don't really have anything going on to "connect" to the screw job.  Plus, there's plenty of in house talent in the SS matches to cause drama.  Finn and Joe being on the same team, KO and Sami NOT being on team Smackdown, Foxy's (albeit awesome) captain insanity and the nystery spot needing filled.  Plenty of room for shenanigans without bringing anyone from the outside in.

Also, I read that the India tour went from 2 shows to 1 because of lack of ticket sales.  Guess Jinder couldn't single handedly bring in an entire market after all.  AND AND the cherry on top... no more Ellsworth.  I guess I'm a dick or whatever for celebrating someone losing their job but that dude ran his course a looooooooooooooooong time ago.

I never even thought of Nattie...but how about this? How about Hebner comes backs and SCREWS Shawn in the Ab Off at the NXT show...COME ON that is fucking awesome :D. OK I am calling that right now (I should be writing for this company).

Also Ellsworth shouldn't have had a job in the first place. No offence to the guy but he made way more money than he had any right to. I mean I guess good for him, not many jobbers that come in for a 1 off shot and end up main eventing several shows but when real wrestlers like Emma are losing their jobs and this joker still had one...life didn't seem fair.

Also as for Jinder can we just all admit (and by all I mean WWE) that it was a failure and go back to business as usual. I mean they took the title off of him before the India tour. I know it was because Brock vs AJ is the better match but they could have done Brock/AJ later and at least had the Indian (Canadian) star go to India with the title. I mean if they had done that at least the whole experiment would have made sense but now it was just a waste time. 

• Like 1

I gotta say, I wasn't too keen of the Raw vs Smackdown scenario when it first started. But during the last few weeks it got better and better. They actually managed to create an exciting story and I'm really looking forward to Sunday. With Angle's job on the line and Daniel Bryan's problems with Shane, there is a lot of potential. Not to mention all the possible Run-Ins or Turns that may happen.

Smackdown can be such an enjoyable show. Charlotte winning the Women's title and seeing Ric Flair for a couple of minutes was simply amazing. Shane got what he deserved as well, although looking back, I liked the Smackdown Invasion a bit more than Raw's Revenge attack.

Having Earl Hebner back in the WWE would be cool. It's been a while since a Referee played a bigger role in a storyline. But even better would be having Neville back. I'd love to see him facing Hideo Itami (rumor has it he is will be heading to Raw/205 Live) or Pete Dunne - who reminds me of Owen Hart.

Edited by Jesaya815
  • Like 1

SurvivorSeries_2017--6e8f31522c75a25dab13e8b07465eb69.png

WWE Survivor Series

11/19/2017

Predictions

WaoPEbU.png?1beAHTpN.png?1

The last "Big Four" PPV for this year is right around the corner. It will be awesome. I hope there won't be anything disappointing. To make it up for the TLC predictions that I missed, now I've got a chance to post this. High five to whoever reads them all :highfive:

Champion vs Champion Match - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

Winner: Brock Lesnar. I hope WWE will tell their brains that this the main event and I hope they don't ruin it. I want this match to be super awesome, not just seeing every opponent getting destroyed by The Beast incarnate. His match at No Mercy against Braun was cool (at least). I just don't want an immediate F5 to take out The Phenomenal. Hey, we might actually see Paul Heyman betray Brock like he did 15 years ago on this exact PPV against The Big Show for the WWE Championship! Nah, that won't happen. 

Men's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Winners: Team RAW/SmackDown. Calm down guys, don't punch me right in the face. Let me explain! Now, there are countless possibilities in this match. Let me list the ones that most likely gonna happen. Choosing just one side is implausible, because of the things that have been happening lately. 

- Samoa Joe & Finn Balor might actually not work as team here, but these two are great partners. Looking back at this week's RAW and even SmackDown when they finally got their Under Siege revenge. 

- Kane is probably not finished with Braun Strowman. He'll come out through the ring (or just the entrance), distract him and get him eliminated. This reminds me of James Ellsworth getting him eliminated last year, then getting himself monster handled later on. The Big Red Machine isn't even booked in the PPV, so this will happen. 

- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn will jump in and help RAW, since Shane didn't want them on his team.

- One of the superstars will betray their teams and Randy is most favored to do so. He might actually turn heel here. 

- I don't see Kurt Angle getting fired any time soon (who might even be his replacement if he does get fired?) Jason could actually jump in too and maybe start an argument with his dad, causing the whole shit to go viral.

- I don't know what Triple H and John Cena will do, so those will remain unknown for now. Hopefully there won't be disappointing eliminations as well.

RAW Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos

Winners: The Usos. Really, I don't know who'll take this one as both of them are awesome in the ring they rule the Tag Team divisions across their universes. The teams have crazy tactics and The Bar might even win. They could enter The Usos' Penitentiary or not. I'll have to watch this. 

The Shield vs.The New Day

Winners: The Shield. The Hounds of Justice will obviously beat The New Day and make them pay for costing Dean & Seth the RAW Tag Team titles. I'm looking forward to this spectacular match on a PPV they debuted on 5 years ago. Believe that.

RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte

Winner: Charlotte. I don't see The Goddess winning this one. The Queen's the only Horsewoman that Alexa hasn't beaten yet. If she does win, then good for her too. Charlotte's title reign might even end here as this is a great PPV for Carmella to cash in. This is her chance! Too bad Ellsworth won't be sticking around anymore now that he has been released.    

Women's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Winners: Team RAW/SmackDown. I can't really choose one on the Traditional matches. If SmackDown wins, this means that Asuka has to be pinned (she'll obviously be the sole survivor anyway, so yeah). The 5th member on the SmackDown team will probably be Paige, but we'll hear it from the Team Captain, Becky Lynch. Paige was reported to be on Team RAW, but WWE saw her selfie with Alicia Fox on Instagram, so they chose Bailey instead. I hope this match will be awesome. I don't think Foxy's gonna be a bad captain after all. I hope Carmella won't be the first to be eliminated, because those type of things make me yell at the TV screen.    

Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. United States Champion Baron Corbin

Winner: The Miz. The A-Lister will obviously win with the help of Miztourage, but I think he can show The Lone Wolf that he's got balls. I want to see Miz actually beat Corbin without The Miztourage, just like he took care of Dolph Ziggler at TLC last year. I never saw these two come across each other during the Road to Survivor Series, so we'll just see how they'll dethrone each other in the ring. I laughed at his quote: "John Cena and Baron Corbin have something in common. You can't see them." 

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Enzo Amore (c) vs. Kalisto

Winner: Kalisto. I don't know why, but some hopes jumped in me. If he says he can shut The Certified G's mouth, then maybe so be it. The Zo Show shall come to an end. Well, you never know. He might still retain. So glad this is a kickoff match.

_________

SmackDown was awesome. It was about time for RAW to invade SmackDown LIVE and that was exactly what I expected that night. From the Triple Power Bomb to the Angle Slam. The Women's locker room was dethroned too. I knew Charlotte would defeat Natalya at the very last minute before the PPV. This leaves a big question mark to who's gonna replace Charlotte in the SD Team. Could it be the returning Paige or someone else? We'll hear it from the captain Becky Lynch.

The NXT TakeOver: War Games PPV looks great. Hopefully I'll watch it. SAnitY, Street Profits and Authors of Pain, Drew McIntyre vs Almas, etc. 

James Ellsworth has been officially released by WWE. He was a great guy and really entertaining. I hope he achieves his endeavors. 

On 11/8/2017 at 9:22 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

I also don't like the Samoa Joe and Finn Balor feud, first because they need to build momentum, not kill each others momentum and also because I already saw this REALLY LONG feud one year ago iirc. (If you didn't watch NXT there is no problem with this feud I believe)

Yeah, I forgot to quote this a few days ago. The feud doesn't really look interesting. The two actually make a great team. At least I want to see a match at a Roadblock PPV (if there's gonna be one) so it can be a sequel to their past steel cage match at NXT TakeOver: The End. 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 3

On 11/16/2017 at 6:05 AM, GoodbyeBread said:

Having memories of the Five nights at Freddy phone guy :P

But to go off what you said, Smackdown was freaking amazing (Finally had my TV fixed to watch it). In my opinion, the best moments were Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles cutting promos on Brock lesnar, Charlotte becoming SD women's champion and Raw's invasion. It was an amazing way to end a show and get hyped up for a PPV like survivor series.

Happy to hear Neville is close to coming back. He is a fantastic wrestler and i hope booking will treat him right this time. Though I am wondering if they will resume his rivalry with Enzo.

The news about Paige i don't know about. I'm in the dark sadly. -_-

I knew she was coming back but didn't know if she returning soon. What happened exactly? Did she say something that angered a lot of people (Lio Rush tweet on Emma)? Did she post a picture that WWE thought was unprofessional (Rusev & Lana posting a picture of engagement) ? Did she get backstage heat from staff or other wrestlers (Enzo irritating other wrestlers)? 

Last question before predictions: Between SD invading Raw and last night, Raw invading SD, Who do you think did the invasion better? 

RAW invading SmackDown was a little better than SmackDown invading RAW. RAW's invasion included taking out the captain, but not really the whole roster. SD's invasion was a warning/threat rather to the captain, but I have to be frank that the whole roster was beaten up (although some ran away, like Alexa Bliss. How could you?! That's not how I know you :spank:). Well, I think it's 50/50 there ?. 

• Like 1

Here we go:

Kickoff: WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Enzo Amore vs Kalisto
Winner: Enzo Amore - I think Enzo will keep the Cruiserweight Championship for a while longer. If Neville returns anytime soon, he could dethrone him to get some revenge.

The Bar vs The Usos
Winners: The Usos
- The Samoan Twins have been on a role as of late and a victory over Sheamus & Cesaro will prove that they currently are the best Tag Team in the WWE. Dean & Seth would've probably won, but since they aren't in the match anymore I tend to Jimmy & Jey, because a Loss won't hurt The Bar that much.

Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte Flair
Winner: Charlotte Flair
- the only two women who won both the Raw and Smackdown Women's title will fight for the ultimate prize - who's truly better? In my opinion it's Charlotte. I'd love to see a long program between these two in the future.

The Miz vs Baron Corbin
Winner: Baron Corbin
- really tough to pick a winner here. Corbin is one of the worst US Champions so far, thanks to the ridiculous feud with Sin Cara. The Miz constantly delivers on the mic, only to get his ass whipped in the ring. Fingers crossed for Mizanin, but Corbin may steal this one.

Traditional Survivor Series Women's Elimination Match - Team Raw (Alicia Fox, Nia Jax, Asuka, Sasha Banks & Bayley) vs Team Smackdown (Becky Lynch, Carmella, Naomi, Tamina Snuka & ???)
Winners: Team Raw
- Raw has Asuka on the Team and WWE won't be so dumb to weaken her in any way. Maybe she'll be the sole survivor or who knows, maybe it'll be a clean sweep to show how dominant the female wrestlers on the flagship show are.

The Shield vs The New Day
Winners: The Shield
- good buildup with The New Day leading the Smackdown Locker Room during the attacks and even costing Ambrose/Rollins the Tag Team belts. Now Roman is back and with him The Shield can have their triumphant return on PPV. No way they're gonna lose on Sunday.

Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles
Winner: Brock Lesnar
- much like Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles could have a match with a broomstick and make it look good. I sure as hell hope his fight with The Beast Incarnate will be as entertaining as it promises to be. But with Lesnar being Lesnar, I somehow doubt it. I'd love to see the 2002 version of Brock here. I guess Jinder Mahal will get involved and cost Styles the victory in the end.

Traditional Survivor Series Men's Elimination Match - Team Raw (Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe & Triple H) vs Team Smackdown (Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode & John Cena)
Winners: Team Smackdown
- this will be a good old fashion slobberknocker. It'll be great to see Triple H vs Roode or Nakamura. Angle vs Shane 16 years after their Street Fight at King of the Ring. Or Joe vs Orton, if they collide.
On top of that, so many other things can happen with Superstars like Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Kane, Jason Jordan, or Daniel Bryan being sidelined. Every single one of them has played an important part in the storyline and I except nearly all of them to interfere at some point. Please WWE, don't screw this up again.

Edited by Jesaya815
  • Like 1

Since no one is doing a Takeover prediction I'm going to skip it too but I'm sure they will give us a hell of a show :D

Here are my Survivor Series prediction :

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Enzo Amore (c) vs. Kalisto

Winner : I'm really not sure about this one but just for fun I'm going to say Kalisto because recently WWE are not able to have a PPV without a hot potato championship title change.

RAW Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos

Winners : This will be a good match I think but I can't see The Bar (I believe this name is official now) winning this, they are treated like a joke on RAW (like every other tag team that is not call The Shield) so I have to go with The Usos.

Winners : The Shield wins. I just really don't care about this match and I won't watch it because I just can't stand The Shield. WWE are treating them like they are the greatest thing ever and they even made the RAW invasion centered around the Shield, it almost seemed like this was Shield vs Smackdown and not Smackdown vs RAW. I know I'm probably the only guy on earth that thinks this way but I'm just not going to bother watching Reigns AND Ambrose do their things.

RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte

Winner : It's a shame WWE didn't choose to give the SD Women Championship to Charlotte earlier because this match doesn't have any build up and I'm sure the hype for this match could have been way higher with the two top women on both rosters (Not counting Asuka and Becky Lynch of course :P ). I'm going to go with Charlotte for this match because I can't see Alexa cheating her way to victory in this match.

Winners : I'm really not sure about this one because of the unknown 5th member of team smackdown. If the 5th member of the team is Paige I think that she will lead smackdown to victory but if the 5th member is Natalya I think RAW will win. In the case of a Smackdown win I can see Asuka beeing pined in a dirty manner because it would be really dumb from WWE to already make her lose in a clean way.

Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. United States Champion Baron Corbin

Winner : Baron Corbin will take the win if the Miz doesn't have the Miztourage with him or if they get fired during the middle of the match. In any case, I can't see WWE letting Miz win this one and it's a shame because I really think they should push him to the main event. He is the main reason (with Braun Strowman) that makes me want to watch RAW each and every week and he is probably the greatest heel in the company at the moment. Unfortunately, it seems like WWE are confidant enough to allow him to be one of the greatest IC champion of all time but not to the point of pushing him more than that.

Champion vs Champion Match - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

Winner : There is no doubt in my mind that Brock is going to win this one since we all know he won't lose until Wrestlemania but the main question is how good WWE will let this match be. I just hope they let these two face off in a fantastic match and not a 5-7 minutes match where Styles gets the upper hand for a moment just to be destroyed by 2-3 suplexes and one F5.

Men's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Winners : Before the inclusion of Triple H I would have been more hesitant about this one but now I'm going to go with RAW (Smackdown has to be the "B" show for a reason -_-) for multiple reasons :

1) I think that Triple H is here to show to Angle that HE can make RAW being better than Smackdown and this could lead to a potential feud between the two of them.

2) Triple H being here makes me even more certain that KO and Sami Zayn are going to betray SD live because they are kind of "Triple H's guy" and I just can't see WWE not using them at all during this PPV.

3) Braun Strowman.

Now, I have to say that I don't really care about the result of this match but I do care a lot about how WWE are going to handle it. On the smackdown side they have Bobby Roode and Shinsuke Nakamura that are still "new" faces on the main roster and making them lose in a clean way is not good for their momentum (if Shinsuke has any momentum right now of course :( ) but making an unbeatable monster like Strowman lose clean would be really bad too, so I just hope WWE will find a way to give us a good match without hurting any of the superstars involved in this match.

As you can see I'm not a huge fan of this PPV card (because most of these match didn't have time to have a good build up) and I'm really more interested in Takeover but with good booking decisions the PPV could be really good in-ring wise I believe :)

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 1

Survivor Series' card actually looks pretty cool. I don't really care who wins or lose, but I'd like to see AJ Styles going over. Lesnar has been pretty boring lately and I wouldn't mind him going away back to UFC or whatever. Pretty sure that Lesnar is going to win this match tho.

• Like 1

NXT_Houston_TakeOver_WARGAMES_Logo--ec3bb7719e451b4e38dcd143ef095b91.png

WWE NXT TakeOver: WarGames

18/11/2017

Predictions

@itachi-destroyer This is for you :P. I just feel neglectful for almost skipping this one out and it's gonna include a prestigious match, so why not? :lol: 

NXT Championship - Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Adrade "Cien" Almas

Winner: Drew McIntyre. Well, I can't be 100% sure that he'll retain, because Almas has Zeldina Vega by his side. Hopefully this match will turn out the way it's supposed to be, otherwise it's not a worthy main even match for this awesome PPV. 

Triple Threat WarGames Match - SAnitY vs. The Undisputed Era vs. The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong

Winners: The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong. I see them taking this tonight, especially with Roderick Strong on their side. We're finally seeing this match after 17 years and I wish it was more of the main event. This will obviously be my #1 match, courtesy of the late American Dream, Dusty Rhodes. 

NXT Women's Championship: Fatal 4-Way Match - Kairi Sane vs. Ember Moon vs. Peyton Royce vs. Nikki Cross

Winner: Ember Moon/Kairi Sane. One of these two are gonna be victorious. If the Japanese wins, there won't be any surprise at all. After winning the Mae Young Classic tournament, then she can take this and probably follow Asuka's footsteps again :P. I really want Ember to win, she's been doing great during the tournament and serious towards her quest to the title. I kinda wish Liv Morgan was in this match, though. 

Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream

Winner: Aleister Black. No, his undefeated streak won't be halted by a guy like Velveteen Dream. Hopefully that spin kick gets his head off. I wanna see him talk again. He won't even say your name! Aleister is a worthy opponent for Drew McIntyre for the NXT Championship anyway. Hopefully he will be if he retains. 

Kassius Ohno vs. Lars Sullivan

Winner: Kassius Ohno. Nothing much to say here. I just hope the Knockout Artist eliminates Sullivan and then move on to bigger opportunities that NXT has to offer. 

7 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

OK so I keep getting asked to join Roman Reign groups on Facebook. It keeps saying "you will be interested in these groups" and I click HIDE and it comes back. Then I started reporting them as spam...and they keep coming back.

Is anyone else getting these

IAn75q6.png

They'll eventually disappear, but I'm not sure since I'm not a Facebook user. Maybe try following other stuff and they'll be embedded right over those groups. Hope it works :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ee28max said:

18/11/2017

Predictions

@itachi-destroyer This is for you :P. I just feel neglectful for almost skipping this one out and it's gonna include a prestigious match, so why not? :lol: 

Haha that's nice from you :) I wish more WWE fans were interested in NXT because they truly are the future in my opinion (and I've never been disappointed by a Takeover :D ) and it would avoid building them from the beginning again in the main roster. Since you did your prediction I'll do mine too :

I think it is finally time for Kassius Ohno to get pushed to the main event of NXT so I believe he his going to win this match. However, I can see Lars Sullivan destroying him during a good part of the match because this guy could really be a new type of beast whether it's on NXT or on the Main Roster. 

This match is going to be so fun to watch. We have two guys that are the total opposites, an excentric guy in the Velveteen Dream and a badass satanist in Aleister Black. Black will continue his win streak and move on to something bigger I believe, but I don't think they should make him face Drew McIntyre before the Wrestlemania season because these two or the two top guys in NXT right now and neither wants to lose. Making Drew lose his title at the Takeover before Wrestlemania could be a good idea if they want to do the roster shake-up just after WM like last year.

NXT Women's Championship: Fatal 4-Way Match - Kairi Sane vs. Ember Moon vs. Peyton Royce vs. Nikki Cross

I'm really not sure about this one but I'm sure is that we'll see a hell of a match, I wished it was an elimination match it would have been even more awesome. I would love to see Nikki Cross win but I think the Ember Moon will take the Championship with her because she kind of has to win. If she doesn't win where does she go ? What could she do in NXT ? So yeah, Ember Moon will win and she should be more than ready to be a worthy championship after the fabulous reign of the empress of tomorrow.

Triple Threat WarGames Match - SAnitY vs. The Undisputed Era vs. The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong

I would love to see this match in the main event, firstly because it would be really fitting considering this PPV's name is based around this match and secondly because I'm sure this match will be awesome and probably the best of the night so why not close the show with it ? :D Since The Undisputed Era are still "new" faces in NXT and they are making their PPV debuts, I think they are going to make a huge impact and take the win. 

After this match I could really see The Authors of Pain making their main roster debuts, they are more than ready to be the new attraction in the tag team division in the main roster and it's been a long time since we've seen a truly dominant tag team in the main roster.

NXT Championship - Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas

Drew McIntyre should retain the NXT Championship in a good heated contest. He currently his NXT biggest star (with Aleister Black) and I don't see any reason to make him drop the title and especially not against Cien Almas. Speaking of him, I'm glad they are finally using him because the guy is really good in the ring and the addition of Zelina Vega has been a godsend for him, I just don't know what they are going to do with him. He his one of the reasons that makes me think that NXT could really use a "midcard" title.

That's it for my predictions, now I'm just waiting for the show :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ee28max said:

They'll eventually disappear, but I'm not sure since I'm not a Facebook user. Maybe try following other stuff and they'll be embedded right over those groups. Hope it works :)

The thing is I never get WWE stuff on Facebook and I am sure with Survivor series they are pumping some money into advertising but usually if I say "not interested in a group" it disappears right away. 

The sad thing is it is 2 Roman Reign and 1 John Cena group. It is like WWE is saying "please like our chosen guys :("  

• Like 1

Nov. 18, 2017

This was a hands down astonishing PPV! A great warm up for Survivor Series tonight. Keep it up, and I hope the next TakeOver PPVs will be just as good as this one! 

A great start for the show. Looks like Sullivan is the new bulldozer for NXT and I didn't expect him to win. I hope the Knockout Artist doesn't give up any time soon and he should continue fighting his way through the main card. 

I enjoyed this match. I could watch it again, but I have to prepare for Survivor Series. Every match that includes Aleister won't disappoint you at all. I loved that part when the two were sitting, starring at each other. He ended this with a mind blowing Black Mass kick on Velveteen's head to end his dream. Aleister should go for the NXT title, but right now I think he needs to destroy more superstars in the locker room.

Congratulations to Ember Moon! I knew she would win this match. I hope I'll see another awesome Fatal 4-Way like this one. Nikki Cross was really wild and that cross body to the other three opponents was insane. Peyton Royce was as well at the verge of winning this match. Kairi Sane could be the next Women's Champion, but let's not ruin the moment for the deserving champion Ember. That stunning double Eclipse stole the show. I was glad to see Asuka too. 

I kinda knew Drew would lose the title here. I found it funny when Zelina tried to get involved by damaging him with a hard Hurricanrana (however it's spelled). Oh well, we have a new NXT Champion and Drew's injured. We'll see where this leads us. 

Triple Threat WarGames Match - SAnitY vs. The Undisputed ERA vs. The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong

Match of the night. The rules were loud and clear. The Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong were in strong form and destroyed everyone (You could even see their eagerness from the shark cage. You could as well escape from the cage right? Killian Dain made this amazing. I had thoughts of SAnitY winning, but that was until Adam Cole pinned Eric Young and The Undisputed ERA was victorious. Time for bigger opportunities, boys. Will the Authors of Pain move on the main roster now?   

• Like 1

What a show NXT gave us AGAIN. NXT never disappoints and I've been watching since Neville's reign as NXT champion so I'm really surprised by the high quality consistency NXT is able to provide each and every time. I can't wait for Triple H to replace Vince, the main roster will really be much better I believe.

Here is my review : 

What a great way to start the show ! I'm not too surprised about the result of this match even though I thought Kassius would have won. This was a really nice fast paced hard hitting contest and both guys delivered. I don't know what they are going to do with Kassius Ohno but I'm already interested in Lars Sullivan, the guy is built like a mountain and he his rather agile, I almost want to see him face Braun Strowman in 2 or 3 years :P 

This was the match of the night for me. The crowd was hot as f*ck even though I was a little bit surprised they were more behind the Velveteen dream than Aleister Black but this was a good NXT crowd as always and they made the match even more epic when they were saying "Say his name". This match had everything you could want to see in a match, technicality, high speed action, hard hitting moves, reversals and mind games. I knew this match will be good but not that much, this match could really well be my favourite of this year just behind Pete Dunn vs Tyler Bate (which also from NXT. What is the main roster doing ?)

I don't know what's the next chapter for Aleister Black but I don't think he his the next in line for the NXT championship. I just hope they are not going to send him to the cruiserweight division...

I liked the match but I feel like it was way too short and I didn't like the finish cause we saw that Nikki Cross was looking at Ember Moon for like 5-10 seconds before she did her finisher so she could have easily avoided it. Besides that, the match was good and every woman had her moment of glory. It was also good to see Asuka crowning Ember Moon considering the story between the two. My least favourite match of the night but that is hard to believe considering how good the match was.

I'm shocked by the result. I almost felt like something went wrong when I saw Drew talking to the referee and an official after the match. The match was really good and Zelina and Almas worked really well together last night so even though it is a really surprising result to say the least (Almas almost went from "jobber" to NXT champion, kind of like Mahal but way better) it was a nice surprised and I really like surprising results like this once in a while given how predictable the main roster his.

I think Drew his going to ask for his rematch and win the belt again but we'll see. 

I'm happy that this match was the main event and I'm glad that the WWE showed us Dustin Rhodes and acknoledged his father's work. This match was pure chaos, bodies were everywhere and all three member of Sanity bleed at one point in the match. (I felt bad when I saw Wolfe bleeding like crazy from his head. But I found it funny when Paul Ellering broke the kayfabe and asked Wolfe if he was okay.) The rules were quite simple and the fact that you couldn't escape the cage was a really nice addition to the match, but this rule made me wondered why Killian Dain ate the key :P  I'm not really a fan of the undisputed era because this guys are not sweating charisma, they just look like guys you could see in the street. (And there theme song is attrocious imo) I think Adam Cole is already loved by the NXT universe so I'm going to wait and see but I don't see the two others doing well on their own.

I think it's time for the authors of pain to take over the main roster !

NXT Takeover : War Games was another really good NXT PPV so Survivor Series will have a really tough time being better than that :D 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 8:43 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

Winners : The Shield wins. I just really don't care about this match and I won't watch it because I just can't stand The Shield. WWE are treating them like they are the greatest thing ever and they even made the RAW invasion centered around the Shield, it almost seemed like this was Shield vs Smackdown and not Smackdown vs RAW. I know I'm probably the only guy on earth that thinks this way but I'm just not going to bother watching Reigns AND Ambrose do their things.

I forgot to quote this ^ 

I think WWE is just trying to increase the ratings and dominate the low ratings they've been getting. Don't get bummed out that you're the only person on earth who thinks that way, because you're not. Regarding the invasion, it did look like it was Shield vs SmackDown, but what can we do. They will obviously beat The New Day tonight to prove that they're the best trio in WWE history. I think The Hounds of Justice will continue going on together until Royal Rumble or the actual Road to WrestleMania so Roman and Brock's feud can start. 

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

What a show NXT gave us AGAIN. NXT never disappoints and I've been watching since Neville's reign as NXT champion so I'm really surprised by the high quality consistency NXT is able to provide each and every time. I can't wait for Triple H to replace Vince, the main roster will really be much better I believe.

I've been watching actually since the time were NXT kinda looked like a Game Show with Rookies and their Mentors. That time where EC3 was known as Derick Bateman, Fandango as Johnny Curtis, etc. I got more serious into it after Seth Rollins became the inaugural NXT Champion in 2013. I missed a few TakeOver PPVs, but I caught up with them (Kevin's betrayal to Sami was so savage). I'm now good :). The next TakeOver is before Royal Rumble, right? 

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't think of the ratings but you must be right concerning this but I also think that this is a good for them way to keep Roman busy until WM. I'm not saying they are bad or anything I actually enjoyed them in their beginnings (never liked Ambrose though) but I'm just tired of seeing the same guys getting everything year after year. I'm probably not going to watch SS live so I'll be able to skip this match but if most of the WWE universe is entertained by WWE decisions its fine :) ( Evolution > Shield :P )

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

I've been watching actually since the time were NXT kinda looked like a Game Show with Rookies and their Mentors. That time where EC3 was known as Derick Bateman, Fandango as Johnny Curtis, etc. I got more serious into it after Seth Rollins became the inaugural NXT Champion in 2013. I missed a few TakeOver PPVs, but I caught up with them (Kevin's betrayal to Sami was so savage). I'm now good :). The next TakeOver is before Royal Rumble, right? 

Oh I was just talking of the new version of nxt but I have also been able to watch some of the former shows with The Miz as the mentor of Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho as the mentor of Wade Barrett iirc but those shows were terrible :P Yes, Kevin's betrayal is one of my favourite NXT moments I think, and his match with Sami Zayn for the NXT championship was shocking and brutal I'll never forget it.

Yes it will be just before the RR, Takeover shows are every three months I think but I like that way because that long period of time let the bookers take their time to build the storylines better than the main roster in my opinion. I would really like the main roster to not rush their stories because when they take their time to build a good story it is always a huge moment (CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins WM cash-in and I'd even say that I would love to see another AJ Styles vs John Cena for the WWE championship at WM.)

• Like 1

At this moment I'm Ok with the results.

Raw 1: Shield obvious victory.

Raw 2: Asuka needed to shine, good job.

SD 1: Corbin getting the win, Ok.

SD 2: Usos over the Bar, Ok.

Following:

SD 3: Charlotte.

Raw 3: Guys team.

Finally SD 4 Raw 3 with out of nowhere AJ Styles victory.

Edit:

Wow, I got it wrong, first is Lesnar vs Styles match.  (facepalm)

Well, Then Idk who'll get the last victory lol

Edited by GoldenShaka

Why did I watched this PPV live instead of just sticking to my words *sigh* 

Predictable PPV from beginning to the end, and the worst thing is that besides Brock VS AJ there wasn't anything amazing in this PPV. All the matches were average at best (my second favourite match is The Usos vs The Bar and it was quite good imo) and I just don't understand some choices, why would you make Becky lose first ? why did you make K.O and Sami's betrayal so ridiculous ? They just looked like jokes seriously.

Not saying the PPV was bad but some choices were definitely weird, The Miz vs Baron Corbin finisher was just out of nowhere and why in hell would you book Strowman like that ? I love the guy but it makes me so mad when I see him being booked like he should be but when he was the right guy to defeat the beast and become an unstoppable champion they just decided to stop his push (and losing to just one F5 on top of that, so he doesn't look that strong.) 

The booking of the 5 on 5 men match was terrible, they didn't even tried to make it look like Smackdown could possibly win.

On the positive side I have to say that AJ vs Brock was fantastic and I'm really surprised that WWE didn't screw this match with a Mahal interference or a 5 minutes match that Brock usually do.

I'm also glad to have been able to see so many "dream 1 on 1" on the 5 on 5 men match but that's it for what I liked about this PPV and this sh*t crowd didn't help either, they were chanting "NXT" at some point but when Bobby Roode arrived they didn't even cheered him that much :facepalm:. Definitely not worth staying up until 5 am to watch this, next time I won't bother watching a main roster PPV just one night after an NXT PPV because each and everytime I do this I'm disappointed that the "main league" isn't even close to be as good as the "development territory".

• Like 1

SurvivorSeries_2017--6e8f31522c75a25dab13e8b07465eb69.png

WWE Survivor Series

Nov. 19, 2017

WaoPEbU.png?1beAHTpN.png?1

4:3 score

Men's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Match of the night, but I wish it was more like the one in 2005. The entrances were awesome, you could see the fans reactions when Triple H came out. Cena's back in green (should've been blue, honestly). So, the match was entertaining. Both sides were cool, but the RAW Team hated each other. Kurt and Cena one on one got the fans to act so wild and it was a memory break down to remember this 15 years ago. Funny how Team Blue worshiped the GLORIOUS body language. The Cenation Leader's elimination was spectular. An Angle Slam, A Coupe De Grace from Finn Balor for assistance and the finishing Angle Slam to take him out. I understand the circumstances and the storyline right now, if that wasn't the case, then Finn being the sole survivor would be one thing I would've loved to see. I have a feeling that they'll start feuding with Samoa Joe right about tonight on RAW, but we'll see. KO and Sami arrived, but their plans might've not worked successfully. Looks like the Triple H/Kurt Angle feud started. Triple H was acting really savage when he took out Kurt and Shane and showed the Monster that he handle can handle business better. The Powerslams are question marks of where this leads to.  

Champion vs. Champion Match - Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

The match was amazing, but I hated the way Brock destroyed AJ. The "GOLDBERG" chants from the crowd could probably be the reason behind this. Props to the Phenomenal for doing his best to take out the Beast. The 450 Splash really got it in the bullseye angle. The leg was the only part of the limb that weakened him, so Brock got himself another long ass holiday just like the 29 days from the RAW after No Mercy to the RAW after TLC. We'll probably not hear from him until late December or even next year before Royal Rumble. Who'll be his next opponent now?

RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte

Just like I said, I knew Charlotte would beat Alexa. She's now the only member of the Four Horsewomen that The Goddess never took care of. The match was simply awesome, watching them beat the crap out of each other, powerbombs, spear, flips, etc. I feel like Charlotte needs a new finisher, but the Figure 4 Leg Lock is just okay. I was expecting Carmella to cash in, but now an answer is just next year. The last opportunity could be at the upcoming Clash of Champions PPV. Let's see how Charlotte's reign will be. 

The Women's 5 on 5 Traditional Survivor Series match was a little floppy, but it was still at its optimum position. Becky being eliminated first just proved that the writers are always in a rush. I was expecting her to be the sole survivor for her team with Asuka. Glad the Empress was the sole survivor for her team and she's already climbing the stairs to the top of the Women's division. I wish Paige was the 5th member of Team Blue instead of Natalya. Or at least a surprise member, just to make the show even much better. A second time this year that the "Big Four" PPVs had no returns (since SummerSlam in August). 

RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos

The Tag Team match was just as not disappointing as I thought it'd be. The Usos were really great, but The Bar nearly got them. Cesaro took the the superkicks from the twins and that mid air tag was awesome. They proved that they're the best Tag Teams in history. Now we'll see where the road goes.

Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. United States Champion Baron Corbin

Finally, The Lone Wolf gave us an extreme indication that he's still got it. Those previous matches against Sin Cara were awful. I hope he continues this shit and doesn't stop any time soon. He should do some promos and start US Open challenges every Tuesday on SD Live. I was happy to see Maryse. It was really funny when Bo Dallas tried to get involved, but Corbin still stopped him. That End of Days was mind blowing and ended the match. BIG THUMBS UP and keep it up!

The Shield vs The New Day

Come on, do I have to make a review about this? Well, it was a good at least. The Hounds of Justice delivered some powerful beatings to The New Day and proved that they're the best trios ever :blah:.

No idea why I even made a review in the first place.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ee28max said:

The Women's 5 on 5 Traditional Survivor Series match was a little floppy, but it was still at its optimum position. Becky being eliminated first just proved that the writers are always in a rush. I was expecting her to be the sole survivor for her team with Asuka. Glad the Empress was the sole survivor for her team and she's already climbing the stairs to the top of the Women's division. I wish Paige was the 5th member of Team Blue instead of Natalya. Or at least a surprise member, just to make the show even much better. A second time this year that the "Big Four" PPVs had no returns (since SummerSlam in August). 

What I really don't understand is why they made a 5 minutes promo between Stephanie and Asuka where Stephanie warned Asuka about the fact that Becky is a huge threat and that she wants to break her harm just to have her lose like that :facepalm:

And maybe I'm wrong but weren't Shane and Kurt supposed to start the Men's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match ? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

What I really don't understand is why they made a 5 minutes promo between Stephanie and Asuka where Stephanie warned Asuka about the fact that Becky is a huge threat and that she wants to break her harm just to have her lose like that :facepalm:

And maybe I'm wrong but weren't Shane and Kurt supposed to start the Men's 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match ? 

That was a huge flop right there. Something needs to be done. She's even the captain of the team and they dropped her on the floor to shatter like glass. I still think the Asuka lock is more powerful, though.

I know right? Captain vs Captain beginning the match and then taking lead to what's gonna next would've been cool. It's already obvious that this PPV (especially for the Tradition 5-on-5 matches were rushed and not looked into thoroughly). Though I have to say that Shane would've tapped out if Triple H didn't come in the way. 

• Like 1

Yes of course Asuka would have won but I would have love to see them fight for their brand by being the sole survivors of their respective teams. Right now Asuka is my favourite woman in WWE followed by Bliss, Becky and Charlotte :) 

I think he would have taped out too but if it can lead to a Triple H vs Angle or/and Triple H vs Braun Strowman I don't mind the way Shane lost.

• Like 1