The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

This explains Aksana's recent push:

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/kaitlyn-gone-wwe/#.Us2infsdHXQ

Cryin' shame too... really liked her.

That sucks. Normally I'd worry for the diva's division after a huge loss like this, but not this time. It seems like every diva has been stepping up and improving every week. The tag match on Raw was the most fluid divas match in a long time.

That sucks. Normally I'd worry for the diva's division after a huge loss like this, but not this time. It seems like every diva has been stepping up and improving every week. The tag match on Raw was the most fluid divas match in a long time.

I agree.  Especially Brie (?) Bella.  It's blatantly obvious that Bryan has been working with her in the ring, which seems to be rubbing off on her sister.  The Bella's used to be the biggest train-wreck in the division now, dare I say, they actually look pretty good in the ring.  Still can't talk worth-a-shit but their in-ring skill has definitely dramatically improved.

I think that's why they choose to unify them instead of trying to bring back the World Heavyweight Championship's former glory, not to mention that now that they have these "Cross roster matches"; it's kinda killed off the former brand(Raw & Smack Down) competitive side of the WWE.

1 friend told me "it's not a Permanent Unification if the guy is still carrying both belts"...Expect a separation again, just like they also first tried to convince us in 2001.

At least back then it was a decently well made Unification tournament with names like "Austin, Rock, Angle, and Jericho" @ Vengeance 2001 all taking place in 1 night. Sadly Austin won it in the eyes of the fans, but since the ref. was not looking @ Jericho tap it ended with the Jericho heel win. I wasn't expecting Vince McMahon to let Austin Go over Jericho as the unified champ, since i guess he had plans to give Jericho the push at the time.

Regardless even after all the outside interference & Booker T screwing Austin, it was still a entertaining match on a count that both men were exhausted @ the start of the match. Especially Jericho...lol

Jericho is one of my favorite heels it suits his persona very well.

Edited by DarknessKey92

I think that's why they choose to unify them instead of trying to bring back the World Heavyweight Championship's former glory, not to mention that now that they have these "Cross roster matches"; it's kinda killed off the former brand(Raw & Smack Down) competitive side of the WWE.

1 friend told me "it's not a Permanent Unification if the guy is still carrying both belts"...Expect a separation again, just like they also first tried to convince us in 2001.

At least back then it was a decently well made Unification tournament with names like "Austin, Rock, Angle, and Jericho" @ Vengeance 2001 all taking place in 1 night. Sadly Austin won it in the eyes of the fans, but since the ref. was not looking @ Jericho tap it ended with the Jericho heel win. I wasn't expecting Vince McMahon to let Austin Go over Jericho as the unified champ, since i guess he had plans to give Jericho the push at the time.

Regardless even after all the outside interference & Booker T screwing Austin, it was still a entertaining match on a count that both men were exhausted @ the start of the match. Especially Jericho...lol

Jericho is one of my favorite heels it suits his persona very well.

yeah you do have a point there about the world heavyweight championship there wasn't a good story for it and the former heavyweight champions wan't as popular del rio had is moment i admit that when facing bigshow but we go back to a story there was nothing 

the WWE had awesome story line with CM punk and Cena all the way to the rock and changing the belt.. then daniel bryan showed up to the picture and became more popular and a good story 

but now as the wwew world heavyweight championship i think it would stay like that for a wile lesner back and they can make a feud with that and big show would be involved too maybe 

but all in all i kinda do want the other belts to spak a little tho 

i use to like tag team championships when Paul London  Brian Kendrick had them 

Apparently a halftime demonstration during a college basketball game is a huge part of why Daniel Bryan turned on Bray last night instead of at WM XXX.  Michigan State, let me be the first person of the IWC to offer a whole-hearted THANK YOU!!  It was because of this:

that Vince finally realized what he had in Daniel Bryan.

I'm also really confused over how many people were surprised over the Outlaws heel turn.  This was one of the most "2+2=4" turns ever.  I mean c'mon, two DX members turning their back on a face and siding with HHH... who'da thunk it :facepalm:

Also looking like Emma is gonna debut before Paige!?!?  I guess having a goofy dance is the best way to grab some attention after all.

Edited by skidmarkgn

Just found out that Daniel Bryan suffered a concussion this Monday Night, during the steel cage match and will not be attending this week's smack down on the grounds that WWE Doctors haven't medically cleared him for action, and are running tests on him due to him losing memory of what happened to him that same night.

http://www.sescoops.com/exclusive-daniel-bryan-suffered-concussion-raw/

Edited by DarknessKey92

Mae Young passed away today. I was shocked to find out she was 90 (considering she was on TV as of last year). While she did give us some truly...interesting moments :blink: I always respected her for going out and giving her heart to a business she loved.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Im a randy orton / john cena fan, they teamup a few times in tag but dayum if they would be a real team they would be unbeatable

I really liked those days with the old nexus, good times was always lookig forward to the next show.

That's the last thing I want to see. I don't want Cena burying the entire tag team division, particularly since it's showing little signs of taking off again. 

Just found this on Youtube "The History of WWE: 50 Years of Sports Entertainment" Pretty interesting Documentary...Since I'm bored for the day I'm gonna give this a watch, I recommend watching it now that U have the chance before it goes bye bye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-c-LPoHfiU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVLe626C0rE

Edit : Okay part 2 has gone bye bye, but part 1 is still here.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Wow a lot of heat is going on over the Royal Rumble, people are really mad over Bryan losing clean to Bray(Best match of the night) while being the only heel to win clean, and Batista winning the rumble match; after being convinced Punk was going to win...I did some math from when the match started to when Reigns was thrown off.

The duration of the match was around 55:14 and I felt like the PPV ended 15 min sooner then norm., so adding that to the match duration, which would make it 70:14 beating rey's time by 8 min & 2 sec.

If they hadn't decide to screw Punk and just go with him winning the rumble(instead of building 4 a Kane then HHH Feud), he would have been another man who has entered as number 1 who not only won, but is the new longest lasting entrant in a Rumble match. Have Bryan Enter Mania As WWE Champion after winning the Elimination Chamber. Bryan Vs Cm Punk Main Eventing WM30 4 the Unified Championship, That would have poped the fans good, but instead we got Batista coming back and winning it after they teased a possible Reigns win, with no Daniel Bryan at all.

Oh! but we did get to see the Bull, and JBL comedy segments instead...Really WWE? Really? People can not deny that those were 2 wasted spots. @ first i felt that "okay maybe they won't bring Bryan out, since he just competed in a match"...Then I saw Cody & Gold dust show up and said.."well I guess they just decided to F the fans after all"

IWC are mad that they took away Bryan's chance to at least participate, we wouldn't mind him going down there just to get thrown over, but to not even include him is just insulting after fans have wanted him to be in it soo badly.

Instead they are going to give everything to Batista who just returned!, right now they gave him the Headlining match @ WM30, and soon the Unified Belts, once done it's going to be Batista Main eventing everything.

WWE has more deserving talented guys who have worked every week for the past year/s? The Difference between him & the other guys is that He's already lived up to the glory, and has HHH's pat on the back again. Why is it that the only person who can save us from Cena's constant main event fest is another guy who's almost as over booked as him. The fans keep telling them who they want to see, and they keep acting blind and trow the same guys we've seen 4 years over & over again...let the new talent shine.

U even have Jim Ross, Austin, Mick Foley, and so many others saying that Bryan is their Fucken guy, but they continue to troll us...why!?

They are actually trying to not give bryan a push & it's pissing the fans off so much that they are questioning their interest in the product. Many fans want to just call quits and either look @ other wrestling companies for entertainment or just stop watching wrestling for good, and these are people who waste their hard earned money on a over $40 PPV that has more shitty matches then good..with horrible ends resulting in pointless story progressions that seam recycled into the next 1 where U must waste another $40.

Every time I hear HHH do a "We listen to the Fans" line I just feel like slapping my self, cus that's just how it feels when i hear it.

Their Booking and Creative team is in troll mode. Where we are only accurate in the bad predictions, but when we make predictions that sound like they can lead in the right direction, instead get some very bizarre things leaving U saying WTF?

The only and I mean Only good thing about the PPV was the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Crowd who really just overwhelmed them good. It was the fans just voicing what the rest of the fans throughout the world felt, with some added humor that just had people ignoring the matches more while paying closer attention to the chants. A huge Salute & thank You! to the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania crowd, for their priceless reactions who we really hope many other crowds follow in their steps to bringing a entertaining value to the shows.

Batista Flipping off a fan after getting booed:

http://www.pwmania.com/batista-flips-the-bird-after-wwe-royal-rumble-goes-off-the-air-photo#.UuZ0hRDTnIV

Mick Foley's Thoughts:

http://www.pwmania.com/mick-foley-posts-lengthy-blog-criticizing-the-wwe-royal-rumble-pay-per-view#.UuZ09hDTnIV

Some 1 posted this in the PPV Stream & this is actually how many felt:

http://twitpic.com/dtiuhp

Edited by DarknessKey92

Batista flipping off the fans just shows that WWE made the right move pushing Cena over him a decade ago. Cena gets shit on every night, but it doesn't bother him. Batista gets booed one night and immediately acts immature.

I hope WWE has big plans for Bryan at Wrestlemania, otherwise the fans there will make the RR fans seem nice.

• Like 1

Part of me is wondering if we are all being baited right now. 

The only reason I'm suspicious is the Daniel Bryan tweets.  The man was fired - nothing.  He had to go through the "virgin" angle - nothing.  They gave his most over gimmick (the YES chant) to every worker on the roster except him - nothing.  They tried to call him "the dazzler" - nothing.  Now, when they didn't put him in the Rumble match - he tweets about it.  It just seems out of character for him and I'm wondering if we're being worked.  Granted, it was at the expense of their #2 PPV and it's not like HHH is the poster boy for setting his ego aside when it comes to pushing and burying workers but it just doesn't feel right when I see Daniel Bryan's tweets.

Also, fuck you WWE for making have to use the word "tweet".  It's something I was able to avoid until you sons of bitches did this at the Rumble.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/daniel-bryan-cant-ignore-reactions-forever/#.Uua9h_uIY_4

So that was a good Raw.

1. The whole Bryan thing was a work. (Batista still shouldn't have won)

2. Lesnar facing off with Orton and Batista was cool.

3. Yet another good divas match.

4. Jake The Snake in the Hall of Fame.

5. Great main event. Looks like Shield vs. Wyatts at Elimination Chamber.

The only odd thing was, no mention of Punk. I guess they have to leave something for Smackdown.

I enjoyed Royal Rumble overall. Definitely wasn't happy with the outcome of the rumble itself. But the PPV was good, and worth it IMO. Yes I would've liked to have seen Daniel Bryan in the rumble, and no I did not want Batista to win (was rooting for CM Punk or Roman Reigns). Should be an interesting couple of weeks in the leading up to Elimination Chamber, and soon we will be getting the WWE Network (which I cannot wait for). 

I didnt go through the whole let down thing since I wasnt expecting much, but atleast it was better then last year xD Not saying much, but still.

Cena didnt win anything, I got to see the New Age Outlaws. Downside, we get to see yet another Orton vs. Cena match in Elimation Chamber...

Edited by LovesAnInjection