The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Here are my picks :D

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Kalisto
I'm pretty sure that Cedric Alexander's reign will be long, and he will probably reignite his rivalry with Buddy Murphy, so having Kalisto win wouldn't have that sense.
Winner: Cedric Alexander

Intercontinental Championship: Ladder: Seth Rollins (c) vs Finn Balor vs The Miz vs Samoa Joe
It's very unlikely that Miz and Joe will win, since they're on SmackDown... But never say never, they may also let Jinder Mahal win back the US Title, but I don't think they will switch again the secondary Titles... My bet is that Seth Rollins will retain the Title and then beat The Miz at Backlash to settle things once and for all and to let the Intercontinental Championship stay on Raw.
Winner: Seth Rollins

SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The Usos
The storyline between these two teams tell me that The Usos may regain the Championship thanks to Naomi... But since women can not compete in Saudi Arabia, this can't happen, so I say that Harper and Rowan will retain the Titles, maybe in a non clean finish.
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Raw Tag Team Championship: Bray Wyatt & "Woken" Matt Hardy vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
Cesaro and Sheamus first complain about having defeated everyone on Raw, and then say that on SmackDown the competition sucks and that they will win back the Raw Tag Team Titles... Lol. By the way, pretty simple: The Bar will lose this Match and finally head to SmackDown, leaving Wyatt and Hardy as the Raw Tag Team Champions.
Winners: Bray Wyatt & "Woken" Matt Hardy

United States Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Jinder Mahal
As I said, Mahal may give Raw back the US Title, but I hope this won't happen. I'm a huge Jinder Mahal fan, I've no shame in saying that, but Jeff Hardy... Well, it's Jeff Hardy. I can't wait to see him feud with Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin on SmackDown, and then against AJ Styles for the WWE Championship.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Heel Nakamura is great, being Heel really fits him. He's so pushed at the moment, but hey, he deserves this! This can lead to just one thing: he will win the Title at the Greatest Royal Rumble. Losing again will really cuts his tail, he can't afford losing after turning Heel, changing his Theme Song and torturing AJ's balls, all in few weeks.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

John Cena vs. Triple H
I have the feeling that this Match may be very short, just like the Match between Cena and Undertaker at WrestleMania. This second consecutive squash lose may lead to a scenario where John Cena disappears from WWE for some months, returns as a Heel later that year and, after some months, feuds again with Undertaker leading to a Match at WrestleMania 35.
Winner: Triple H

Casket Match: The Undertaker vs. Rusev
I have no idea why WWE has booked this Match: honestly, I think Chris Jericho would have been much better, a great Match between two stars, like the Cena vs HHH bout... And then, Rusev, this Match will have no history. Of course, Rusev will easily win this Match, thanks to a little help from Aiden English. Yes, I'm kidding.
Winner: The Undertaker

Universal Championship: Steel Cage: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns
After the surprising result of the Main Event of WrestleMania, everything can still happen, and Roman's victory is not as predictable as before WrestleMania... And it still didn't happen. But I think that this one is the right time: Roman can't afford two consecutive losses against Brock, also because then there is the bout versus Samoa Joe at Backlash, and there, Joe can't lose because WWE wants him to be the face of SmackDown Live, and Reigns can't lose three consecutive losses. Also, there would be no one left to challenge Lesnar for the Title: maybe only Bobby Lashley, but I read that WWE doesn't want Lesnar vs Lashley to happen anymore. Furthermore, Arabian fans usually cheer Roman Reigns, so Vince McMahon may want Roman to win here and not at WrestleMania because of the crowd's reaction.
Winner: Roman Reigns

50-Men Royal Rumble Match
Here, I'm split in half: the winner may either someone WWE wants to build something about in the future, or a veteran who has nothing more to accomplish but this Trophy, like Big Show or Mark Henry, or maybe even Rey Mysterio and The Great Khali in a one-off Match. But I think, and I hope, that the winner will be someone WWE wants to build something on, and I pick is Daniel Bryan: Daniel Bryan will win and then lose to Big Cass at Backlash, to give Cass a huge win. This won't damage Bryan, and also, Cass' push has not been received badly by fans, so my scenario is this.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
  • Like 4

I'll try to keep it short for this event since I think I'm going to be even more disappointed by WWE after this event.

GRR Predictions

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Kalisto

There is no reason for him to drop the title this soon and I don't think WWE are interested in small luchadors anymore.

Intercontinental Championship [Ladder Match] - Seth Rollins (c) vs The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe

I wouldn't mind seing the IC switch brand because it could lead to an awesome feud between The Miz and Chris Jericho but since I can't see Jeff Hardy losing the title, this one will most likely remain on RAW. Seth Rollins' reign will continue until Ambrose return I think and WWE are not too high on Finn Balor so Seth will retain.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The Usos

Winner: The Bludgeon Brothers

Harper and Rowan are not going to get screwed once again during the GRR so since they will be able to focus on destroying The Usos, there is no way they lose the belts here.

RAW Tag Team Championship - Bray Wyatt & "Woken" Matt Hardy vs. The Bar

Winner: "Woken" Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt

The Bar are a Smackdown team so there is no chance they leave with the RAW tag team championships.

United States Championship - Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Jinder Mahal

Jeff Hardy just captured the US Title and is already in an interesting feud with Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin (these three guys feuding together bring a lot of memories, I almost feel old :P ) so there is no reason for him to lose the title this soon.

WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Winner: AJ Styles

I love AJ Styles but I really wish WWE would let Shinsuke win and have a lengthy run as the WWE Champion. After his heel turn he showed a lot more potential than as a face and he is really main event material but I just don't trust WWE so AJ will retain and they are going to give Shinsuke another shitty year in term of booking. There is also the fact that I believe that Samoa Joe was sent to Smackdown to dethrone AJ Styles and win the WWE Championship and I could see it happen at Summerslam.

John Cena vs. Triple H

Winner: Triple H

John Cena is on a huge losing streak right now so they should continue this and then give some free time to Cena so he can focus on his objectives outside of WWE before he inevitably return better than ever.

Casket Match - The Undertaker vs. Rusev

WWE don't like the fact that Rusev got over with the crowd on his own so I think this is their way to say, "let's bury him once again."

Universal Championship [Steel Cage Match] - Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

After this match we'll finally see who's Vince's favourite b*tch really is. I Can't wait for this to be over and have a true champion later this year.

First-ever 50-Man Royal Rumble Match

Winner: Braun Strowman

WWE seems to think that Braun doesn't need to have a title to be a huge attraction, and for now I can't say otherwise since he is the only superstar they are booking in a good way on RAW besides Vince's boys. This is the greatest royal rumble ever so let Braun win and break some records along the way, that could be fun to watch and this would be another way to keep him as a top attraction without winning the Universal Championship.

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 2

I've found what it seems to be Shinsuke Nakamura's Theme Lyrics. Credit to user enderslot of Reddit, who wrote the Lyrics by himself.

Kono higa kuru to omo ta!
Orewa tamo gore ano ko ta!
Ke koku se juni bu chi kama se ji!
Hana ta ga e to tsu no mono to ru gi!
Ha!
Ya to wa kuru kanai ore nishi tsu mono tsu no wa baka dana!
Shi a gekka wa dore wa toko da no kono se ga ini hitori nai ka ri o!
Wakaru ka ore no chikara? (x5)
Wakaru ka ore wa ichiban!!

Me wasa me te ba i mui te ne o kimi boko o sore te ri?
De ijo ba di ko tsu a na ta no a kumu ni a ga ru kimi una ore ga ki mi te mo re u!
Niga niga demo imi nai imi nai!
Ore nama misuke ka tu ra ashi nai kana atsu kimi!
Lami sama watashi tai!
Mitsu kata atsu ka hara wa tseru karunai!
Wakaru ka ore no chikara? (x5)
Wakaru ka ore wa ichiban!!
  • Like 2

Legit questions:

1) What is the point of this Rumble? Usually it's title shot at mania, but what's this for?

2) What is Lesnar's contract? I feel like they're just repeating Lesnar-Rollins (when Rollins got the title, Lesnar got "suspended"). I feel like Roman will win a Lesnar will be suspended after attacking refs or something (so he can go do UFC).

3) why are branded titles being defended across brands? Its kinda obvious they can't change brands.

4) how come one Sighn brother didn't transfer?

5) is Rusev still working off his punishment? (from when he and Lana messed up that dolph story line). I know Vince is petty, but its just dumb now to not push him.

Edited by MySenkai
Added a question

Greatest Royal Rumble predictions:

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Cedric Alexander vs Kalisto

There's not much to it. Both can work and have a great spotfest match together to entertain the crowd for a couple of minutes.

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match - The Bludgeon Brothers vs The Usos
Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Man, what happened to my favorite team on Smackdown? Where is the prison mentality? What happened to the tough talk? These past weeks, Naomi constantly had to save her husband and brother-in-law. Well, no chance to repeat that scenario at the GRR event, so Harper & Rowan are going to wipe the floor with Jimmy & Jey.

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match - Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy vs The Bar
Winners: Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy

The Warrior of the Celtics and the Cyborg of Switzerland won't be able to beat a delightful combination like Bray & Matt. After the debacle with Nicholas, The Bar shall be deleted once and for all and the Tag Team Division on Raw shall be Woken!

Z6hLG2N.gif

WWE United States Championship Match - Jeff Hardy vs Jinder Mahal

WWE could easily play hot potato with the US and IC Championship tomorrow and switch both back to their current holders at Backlash, but hopefully Jeff (and Seth) will simply defend their respective titles.

Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship - Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor vs Samoa Joe vs The Miz

I'm looking forward to the Ladder Match and expect it to be the match of the night. These are four guys, four pure in-ring talents that should compete for the heavyweight titles and main event spots, instead of having them fight for the midcard belts.

John Cena vs Triple H
Winner: John Cena

As much as I wanna see Triple H win this bout, my money is on John Cena. There is no way Cena will lose with all the kids in the crowd cheering for their hero.

WWE Championship Match - AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: AJ Styles

I think AJ will regain the WWE Championship one more time and drop it next week at Backlash. Shinsuke could be disqualified here to build up their rematch for the upcoming PPV in Newark, New Jersey.

WWE Universal Championship - Steel Cage Match - Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns

Just give Roman the title already and start to book him in a more convincing way. With a roster that big and that gifted, it shouldn't be a problem to create better stories, even with the incompetent writers they have at the moment.

WWE Casket Match - Rusev vs The Undertaker

So, first it was The Bulgarian Brute, then Chris Jericho, now Rusev again, and on Twitter Lana was somehow involved in the process. I wish this would mean anything, like Rusev being pushed with a victory right here, but they probably flipped a coin to decide who will do the job to The Phenom.

50-Man Royal Rumble Match
Winner: Braun Strowman

I love the Royal Rumble concept, but that's overkill. The Battle Royal matches at WrestleMania were pointless and so is this one. Don't get me wrong though, it's gonna be cool and exciting no matter what. Either Braun Strowman or Daniel Bryan should be the last man standing.

• Like 1

I'll definitely remember this match between Jeff and Jinder, the two botches were really funny :P 

The ladder match for the IC was good (the finish was really cool) and so was AJ vs Shinsuke which is my MOTN for sure. I don't mind the double count out, good way to extend their rivalry.

This ending between Lesnar and Reigns was hilarious, too bad I can't say the same about the fact that their rivalry is going to continue ...

The best part of the night was definitely Titus O'Neil entrance. The show was full of botch, Jinder Mahal and Bobby Lashley really tried their best but they couldn't beat Titus ?

Strowman eliminated 12 wrestlers (so he ties roman reigns for the record) I guess they really didn't want him to break the record.

• Like 2

Yep, Titus was definitely the highlight! That was the best entrance in history. Made my day xD

A lot of botches throughout the event. Jinder fucked up twice. The finish between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar was stupid too, because Reigns' feet hit the floor first. Rhyno almost eliminated himself, and so on. Nice record for Daniel Bryan though. That's certainly one for the ages. B)

I thought females weren't allowed? What about Francesca then?! :P

• Like 2

I read a lot of comments saying that the whole event has been disappointed, expecially the Main Event... Man, I do not agree. The show was great, and I enjoyed almost every Match (Besides Jeff vs Mahal, with a terrible Botch, and Lesnar vs Reigns, too short and not as intense as I expected... But why did Brock won again?). The Main Event, well, it may have been long and tiring, but I kept it up and I enjoyed every single moment of it until the end: great performance by Daniel Bryan, and having Big Cass eliminating him is great, legit Heel heat. Strowman winning is ok, but I wish Dolph Ziggler stayed a little longer, and that Sami Zayn and Big Show partecipated. But the Rumble has been amazing, with a lot of moments to remember: Kofi's saving, the 619+RKO Combo, Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho facing off again...

And yes, I dead during the Titus O'Neil's part, but the funniest part was not Titus' fail itself, but the fact that they showed a replay of it like 5 times in a row, while the commentary team was dying :D "Forget about Rey Mysterio lasting an hour and 6 minutes, forget about Daniel Bryan's performance today, THIS is the greatest Royal Rumble moment ever!" :D

The greatest (Lol) part of the PPV has been, by the way, the time: here in Italy, the PPV lasted from 17 to 24, so it's been a great time for me, instead of the usual 22-05. It's been a great, funny evening WWE themed, days like this make me proud of being a WWE fan :)
Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 3

Many of my favorite moments were mentioned above me (Titus O'Neil entrance, 619+RKO combo, etc.). The stadium was really quiet, it's like there wasn't any hype there. The botches were really funny, I died. "Woken" Matt Hardy and Brother Nero's segment backstage and he said he wins the tag team title every April, etc. Congrats to Braun Strowman and Daniel Bryan's longest time in the match. 

Weird how Roman Reigns' feet touched the ground first and they even showed it in slow motion but Brock Lesnar managed to get the win. Rule book says "both feet on the ground", but the officials said Brock's body landed first. Weird how WWE's logic is unpredictable. Many people are done with the Universal Championship now. Some reports say WWE needs Brock Lesnar to break CM Punk's WWE Championship reign of 434 days since Brock is currently sitting at 391. Just a month and a few weeks to accomplish that feat. Others say Brock will be competing for WWE and UFC just like he did in 2016. Some say the crowd was quiet - all you could hear was just echoes and the commentary (especially those chair shots in the Steel Cage match) and Roman wasn't over enough. Well if you ask me, why give a damn about Roman's relationship with the crowd. Now I want someone else to get the Universal Championship off of Brock Lesnar - something like Brock Lesnar vs. "Demon" Finn Balor at SummerSlam because it's about time he gets the rematch and thus making the Demon undefeated at SummerSlam. Just think about it, why did Finn Balor remain on RAW during the Superstar-Shake Up? That's Vince McMahon for you with his "overness" of the crowd. I'm so sick of it, sincerely.

The reason of Brock Lesnar breaking CM Punk's title reign sounds more realistic to me. Brock was present in first Backlash match with Paul Heyman. I don't think he'll appear though. It looks like WWE wants nothing to do with CM Punk, reason why making The Beast beat 434 days.    

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ee28max said:

Many of my favorite moments were mentioned above me (Titus O'Neil entrance, 619+RKO combo, etc.). The stadium was really quiet, it's like there wasn't any hype there. The botches were really funny, I died. "Woken" Matt Hardy and Brother Nero's segment backstage and he said he wins the tag team title every April, etc. Congrats to Braun Strowman and Daniel Bryan's longest time in the match. 

Weird how Roman Reigns' feet touched the ground first and they even showed it in slow motion but Brock Lesnar managed to get the win. Rule book says "both feet on the ground", but the officials said Brock's body landed first. Weird how WWE's logic is unpredictable. Many people are done with the Universal Championship now. Some reports say WWE needs Brock Lesnar to break CM Punk's WWE Championship reign of 434 days since Brock is currently sitting at 391. Just a month and a few weeks to accomplish that feat. Others say Brock will be competing for WWE and UFC just like he did in 2016. Some say the crowd was quiet - all you could hear was just echoes and the commentary (especially those chair shots in the Steel Cage match) and Roman wasn't over enough. Well if you ask me, why give a damn about Roman's relationship with the crowd. Now I want someone else to get the Universal Championship off of Brock Lesnar - something like Brock Lesnar vs. "Demon" Finn Balor at SummerSlam because it's about time he gets the rematch and thus making the Demon undefeated at SummerSlam. Just think about it, why did Finn Balor remain on RAW during the Superstar-Shake Up? That's Vince McMahon for you with his "overness" of the crowd. I'm so sick of it, sincerely.

The reason of Brock Lesnar breaking CM Punk's title reign sounds more realistic to me. Brock was present in first Backlash match with Paul Heyman. I don't think he'll appear though. It looks like WWE wants nothing to do with CM Punk, reason why making The Beast beat 434 days.    

Dude, that's brilliant! That's gotta be the reason why Lesnar has kept the title. The only problem will be what happens when Brock finally leaves the company after he broke CM Punk's record. After that, Vince is going to try to find another person to break Lesnar's record. :D

Oh well, maybe Lesnar will sign another new contract after SummerSlam anyway, and just keep the title until he breaks Sammartino's record xD

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ee28max said:

It is funny they are so big on breaking all the records of people they don't like (AJ, Demolition, Punk) that they are fucking up their own titles and storylines while doing it.

I mean we had to suffer through Nikki's horrible title reign and that stupid match where she lost to Charlotte but Steph didn't strip her of the title and instead booked a rematch for the week after the record was broken...what the fuck? Why not just restart the match right there.

The New Days LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG title reign that just had them beating the same people over and over on PPV but losing on every non-titled match (against the same people over and over).

And finally Brock never being on TV so the title being completely vacant for over a year. Also say what you want about Reigns but he would be an OK champion if Vince would fuck off and just let the guy get over himself....but the thing is they have been so cute with his title wins or challenges that he has lost all credibility for being champion now. He should have won the title at Mania...or at least won it at the GRR. Now it is too late to put the title on him again and have him be taken seriously. On top of that you also sacrificed Joe and BRaun to Brock as well building up to the fact that Roman wouldn't be pinned with 1 F5...so you have killed their credibility as well. 

So for the sake of breaking records of people you hate you really hurt a ton of stars. It is no different than when WWE brings back Nostalgia acts at the expense of their current performers...and then they wonder why ratings are down.

• Like 3

Raw for me was the promos

As silly as it sounds, Matt hardy segments are getting to me. I mostly happy for bray as he finally getting a push. I'm hoping for better things in the future for them.

Samoa Joe's promo keeps killing on the mic.

Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler promo was decent as well.

I won't say Raw was better tonight. I have to wait until after SD.

• Like 3

Roman Reigns was booed the hell out of Montreal last night, got roasted by Samoa Joe, Jinder Mahal and homeboys Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn. I never thought that they would actually point out that Roman Reigns' feet hit the ground before Brock Lesnar's in the controversial steel cage match ending at Greatest Royal Rumble. Even Seth Rollins says he doesn't wanna be a champion like Brock Lesnar. So Seth Rollins and Finn Balor's match history comes down to a record of 3-2. I kinda felt bad for having Finn Balor lose once again and I have no idea when WWE is gonna pull the damn trigger for him to become Universal Champion again and emerge as the Demon. 

Rest of the show was average, I guess. We might witness another controversial ending during Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn tag team match this Sunday at Backlash. Titus O'Neil is becoming a little too repetitive with his slides, IMO. The Titus World Slide at GRR was enough being dead funny and emerging as a meme as well. 

SmackDown's preview looks great. Let's hope the Blue brand pulls off another consecutive victory this week. It's been a while since I've seen a good RAW show. I mean good. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ee28max said:
18 minutes ago, ee28max said:

I never thought that they would actually point out that Roman Reigns' feet hit the ground before Brock Lesnar's in the controversial steel cage match ending at Greatest Royal Rumble.

Why you wouldn't? They tried to convince the whole wwe universe that Titus slide was real and not a work.

They need any detail to add more drama to the promos.

The thing is that at this point even some haters wants Roman to be champion to move on in this soap opera.

On ٢٦‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 2:39 PM, KenjiCBZ said:
Furthermore, Arabian fans usually cheer Roman Reigns, so Vince McMahon may want Roman to win here and not at WrestleMania because of the crowd's reaction.

This is right but not for Arabs, many Saudis cheer Roman Reigns.

I saw RAW yesterday and I can't even remember a damn thing about the show apart from Rollins vs Finn ... :facepalm: Maybe I would be able to remember more things if their "A" show was better :P 

Smackdown was between good and decent, it's a shame they don't have the time to showcase all of their superstars though. Samoa Joe is coming for the WWE title as I said so I guess Shinsuke is going to lose once again. Even if that's the case, I'm still really excited for what should be the main event this sunday, Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles in a no disqualification match ! 

If only Backlash was in Montreal ... This crowd was awesome.

• Like 2

SmackDown was alright. Backlash is this Sunday and there are already matches on the card that I have no idea how I feel about them. I noticed Samoa Joe teased a match against AJ Styles in the future which will be good, I guess and bringing us the TNA vibe. I somehow hope we'll get Shinsuke Nakamura in that match so he won't be left because I don't understand WWE sometimes. Oh, and of course Nakamura makes AJ Styles sterile once again with a super low-blow - this thing never gets old. I hope he continues doing so for a very long time. 

I first thought Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville would be getting some good treatment from their friend, Paige the SmackDown GM but I guess I was wrong. Looks like these two will probably continue being dual. At least we don't have any more multiple trios. It was annoying and strange how two trios formed nearly at the same time last year when they were called up to the main roster. Miz TV was alright too. Looking forward to Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy this Sunday, bringing us back to the good old times. I don't know why some old things in general were better then they are today. Development takes good things away sometimes. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

kane_for_mayor__by_hopeless_romance45-db

Well I guess congrats to the Big Red Machine. He won today

Politics aside, I really hope he does well. he does seem very passionate about it

(Video starts at 2:00)

I always find it very interesting when WWE superstars give their perspective as to how they came to be. Sure we have books and DVDS but a down to earth story about his life feels genuine.

• Like 1

Backlash_2018_rendered_updated--724ffaa6e3d3bdcb9c60d70596e5099a.png

May 6, 2018

Predictions

That's a badass looking Backlash logo! 

United States Championship - Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Randy Orton

Winner: Jeff Hardy (c)

I don't know who'll win the match either, so I'll just leave it to Jeff Hardy retaining. Reason being he'll probably hold on to the title a little longer. It's also tiresome seeing Randy Orton lose I wish something was done to him to be better, but I still love him despite being in the mid-card for a while. He always entertains me with his RKOs.

RAW Women's Championship - Nia Jax (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

Winner: Nia Jax (c)

I think Nia Jax should keep the title a little longer because she hasn't been booked well last year, so she deserves this. Alexa Bliss' title run was a fun ride and now she can try proving whether The Irresistible Force is actually a bully or not. 

Intercontinental Championship - Seth Rollins (c) vs. The Miz

Winner: Seth Rollins (c)

Would be AWESOME if The Miz wins and becomes 9x champion, tying with Chris Jericho and continue to become the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion after it was interrupted by Finn Balor & Seth Rollins at WrestleMania, but... I doubt Seth Rollins will drop the title. I don't think Vince McMahon is capable of pulling the trigger for RAW to have both mid-card titles, but I heard that if Miz wins he can go back to RAW. I don't know, stuff. I think Miz should take a little break or something. 

Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

Winners: Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley

I have a feeling there'll be a controversial ending on this match between Lashley & Strowman by maybe confronting each other or we may see Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn forfeit this match, but The Monster will obviously chase them down (look at what he did to Curt Hawkins at Greatest Royal Rumble) and shoulder tackle them once again. It would be cool if the two Canadians win this match, but question "how?" will be taken into consideration, since we don't wanna see neither of them pin Braun Strowman. I guess we'll have to find out. 

Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass

Winner: Daniel Bryan

So, two singles non-title matches in this PPV are kinda unpredictable because anything can happen. I think Big Cass has been humiliating Daniel Bryan enough, such as ending his infamous 76 minute, 5 second record in the Greatest Royal Rumble match, making fun of him on Miz TV and the recent SmackDown show. On the other hand, Big Cass might win, it's his first PPV match since SummerSlam 2017. 

SmackDown Women's Championship - Carmella (c) vs. Charlotte Flair

Winner: Carmella (c)

I don't see Carmella losing here and I really hope she doesn't. Charlotte Flair is a great champion and all, but I think we've seen enough of her title reign from November of last year until a month ago. If Charlotte does win, we might just see Carmella win this year's Women's Money in the Bank Ladder match again. I hope Carmella gets to feud with Becky Lynch at some point, and others such as Mandy Rose/Sonya Deville, one of the IIconics, etc.  

Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe

Again, this match remains unpredictable because anything can happen. You can say Roman Reigns will win due to his previous losses at WrestleMania and Greatest Royal Rumble, or you can say Samoa Joe will win by locking The Big Dog into his Coquina Clutch, and passing out. Weird how they put this match in the main event picture if you look at the match card. It's not even a title match, what the hell. The two's feud will probably stop right here - Joe to chase AJ Styles' WWE Championship, and Reigns to go... somewhere. 

WWE Championship [No DQ] - AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Winner: AJ Styles (c)

I wish Shinsuke would win, but now I think he has no chance against The Phenomenal One. He'll just lose again (the feud possibly ending here), then AJ Styles will start fresh with Samoa Joe. I think that's what WWE has in plan. There goes Shinsuke Nakamura's WWE future, and there goes his 2018 Royal Rumble win - all laid into waste. 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 3