The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

4 hours ago, GoodbyeBread said:

Did Braun lose his briefcase or does he get a mulligan? 

Bell never rang to start the match so the cash-in never officially happened.  Only problem left now is trying to figure out if the shield is back as heels or faces (although the favorite answer now-a-days seems to be "neither"), or if they're even actually back.  I guess they helped Roman who's supposed to be our hero but the did it by attacking Braun, who actually is a beloved fan favorite. 

Vince sure does love painting himself into corners, "can't get Roman over so I'll reform the Shield because heaven forbid there's any forward thinking in this company and have them... attack... Braun... f--k!!"

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 2

Currently watching Smackdown and, once again, there they are, in the front row, watching the show.  The dude with the long dark hair and the little old lady that's always next to him.  It's starting to consume my WWE viewing wanting to know what they're freaking deal is.  Every show, every week, for months, possibly years.  Seriously, how do they do it!?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wwe+long+haired+guy+in+crowd&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw4vHBxv_cAhXpHDQIHRUbDxQQ_AUICygC&biw=1600&bih=794#imgdii=ZbFjvW1Z8ymZfM:&imgrc=iJ-XFglFAgcVyM:

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, skidmarkgn said:

Bell never rang to start the match so the cash-in never officially happened.  Only problem left now is trying to figure out if the shield is back as heels or faces (although the favorite answer now-a-days seems to be "neither"), or if they're even actually back.  I guess they helped Roman who's supposed to be our hero but the did it by attacking Braun, who actually is a beloved fan favorite. 

Vince sure does love painting himself into corners, "can't get Roman over so I'll reform the Shield because heaven forbid there's any forward thinking in this company and have them... attack... Braun... f--k!!"

Phew...I would've been angry if they didn't 

With regards to the shield reuniting, I'm aware that not too long ago that they did reform and then everyone got sick or injured, right about the time they were going to face the Miztourage. With everyone 100%, I'm guessing this is just one of those moments where they try again.

As for their Face/Heel dynamic, If the commentators are not reacting to them, then it's a toss up. If Michael Cole isn't condemning him or Corey Graves not commending him, Romans is still a [Baby]Face. I know this isn't always the case but usually there are small tells.

Truth be told, I'm not sure if that will help Roman. Don't get me wrong, Roman turning heel would help a little bit (because the dude is dressed like a super Villian and is instead presented as a super hero) and the crowd boos are there, but it won't solve their problem completely. There will always be anomosity towards him (until the day he retires).

Im a firm believer that a Good Face must goes against a Good Heel. As you have said, Braun Strowman is a Fan Favorite. After KO, Who's next to face Strowman? Most of the Heels are already tied in another feud or injured. AoP is feuding Titus WorldWide, Mojo Rowley is feuding with Bobby Roode. Sami Zayn is injuried. Brock Lesnar left. it just seems there is very little room for opposition for Strowman. Because of that, a Face needs to turn Heel. The only example I can recall is JBL turning Heel in order to feud with Eddie Guerrero.

(I just remembered Drew McIntyre but I think his feud with Ziggler is inbound)

I could be playing devils advocate here, but Roman could be a good heel.

But Vince has a patience problem. I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to drop the angle altogether after three weeks.

Edited by GoodbyeBread
  • Like 2

On 22/08/2018 at 2:52 AM, skidmarkgn said:

Currently watching Smackdown and, once again, there they are, in the front row, watching the show.  The dude with the long dark hair and the little old lady that's always next to him.  It's starting to consume my WWE viewing wanting to know what they're freaking deal is.  Every show, every week, for months, possibly years.  Seriously, how do they do it!?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wwe+long+haired+guy+in+crowd&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw4vHBxv_cAhXpHDQIHRUbDxQQ_AUICygC&biw=1600&bih=794#imgdii=ZbFjvW1Z8ymZfM:&imgrc=iJ-XFglFAgcVyM:

Plus the guy with the green tshirt that normally sits next to or near them, its almost like Vlad the Superfan was like in the early 90's.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/08/2018 at 8:15 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

Lol, I'm not the only one who has been satisfied by SummerSlam. Weren't you the one who always complains about everything? Just lol

By the way, I can't believe they actually gave Finn Balor his rematch

I'm not complaining about everything, I'm just critical of a product that used to be better and I didn't say Summerslam was bad (I was talking about the decent BUT underwhelming in ring quality but maybe you could understand it if you actually watched the show) so maybe you should just stop replying to me if you don't have something relevant to say instead of going to another level of stupidity. Oh and by the way, you can be a smartass all you want but rating a show without watching it doesn't make you look like a clever person. The link you provided isn't proving anything either since I also saw a lot of people complain about this year's Summerslam. I'm not going to waste our time anymore so say hello to my ignored users list. (in case you didn't understand, don't bother replying :) )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

Come on now guys. Might not be my business, but please, don't ignore each other or throw insults at each other. There was probably a misunderstanding somewhere. 

Ignoring is fine, he seems like the kind of kid that is going to answer anyway and I don't want to waste my time with this kind of guy or change the direction of the topic even more so let's focus on wrestling :) 

• Like 1

It's been quite a while since I said this but RAW was really good last night. Even though I'm not a fan of Braun's heel turn (same goes for Becky but it's WWE logic when they have challengers more over than their "babyface" champions...) I kind of like him not being alone against The Shield and the beatdown at the end was one of the best I have ever seen. Drew and Dolph being champions is also a good thing for the tag team division that could become really good with them, the AoP (stupid name by the way, Authors Of Pain didn't need to be shortened), The Revival, The Shield, Gable and Roode ... If the booking is consistent in the following weeks RAW could finally be interesting again. The face to face between HBK and Undertaker was awesome as expected :P 

The only thing I didn't really like was the return of K.O after only one week, I don't think it was necessary to make him come back that quickly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

It's been quite a while since I said this but RAW was really good last night. Even though I'm not a fan of Braun's heel turn (same goes for Becky but it's WWE logic when they have challengers more over than their "babyface" champions...) I kind of like him not being alone against The Shield and the beatdown at the end was one of the best I have ever seen. Drew and Dolph being champions is also a good thing for the tag team division that could become really good with them, the AoP (stupid name by the way, Authors Of Pain didn't need to be shortened), The Revival, The Shield, Gable and Roode ... If the booking is consistent in the following weeks RAW could finally be interesting again. The face to face between HBK and Undertaker was awesome as expected :P 

The only thing I didn't really like was the return of K.O after only one week, I don't think it was necessary to make him come back that quickly.

The highs were great but, as is true with almost every holiday show, they were too outweighed by general... I don't know... weirdness. 

Like you said, KO's quitting for less than one whole show was idiotic but there were more decisions that left me wondering WTF they were thinking.  Is Ember Moon a heel?  I guess there's no way to know because Dana Brooke has, I guess been a face over her Wor-ld Wiiiide days?  And did Dana Brooke turn... one way or another?  Like, what was the story there?  And pairing Rockstar Spud with the AoP just looks and feels wrong, especially when he's geared up like them.  Were the Revival ever getting pushed or are they just straight jobbers?  Same with the Riot Squad.  When did the Police start processing people that fast and more importantly when did they start just letting guys take their vehicles after arresting and releasing them, I mean "Hey, now that we're not arrested anymore or whatever, can we borrow your car, cuz we gotta show to get to?"

Hoping the booking is consistent is a great wish but they're to the point with Raw that I'd settle just for basic logic application anymore.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

The highs were great but, as is true with almost every holiday show, they were too outweighed by general... I don't know... weirdness. 

Like you said, KO's quitting for less than one whole show was idiotic but there were more decisions that left me wondering WTF they were thinking.  Is Ember Moon a heel?  I guess there's no way to know because Dana Brooke has, I guess been a face over her Wor-ld Wiiiide days?  And did Dana Brooke turn... one way or another?  Like, what was the story there?  And pairing Rockstar Spud with the AoP just looks and feels wrong, especially when he's geared up like them.  Were the Revival ever getting pushed or are they just straight jobbers?  Same with the Riot Squad.  When did the Police start processing people that fast and more importantly when did they start just letting guys take their vehicles after arresting and releasing them, I mean "Hey, now that we're not arrested anymore or whatever, can we borrow your car, cuz we gotta show to get to?"

Hoping the booking is consistent is a great wish but they're to the point with Raw that I'd settle just for basic logic application anymore.

I know what you mean but maybe I wasn't affected by those weird or idiotic decisions since I skipped the segments you are talking about (but I agree about the AoP, Drake Maverick doesn't look like he belongs with them AT ALL :P )

The Shield coming back was quite stupid if we think about them escaping the police but sometimes it's better to ignore things like that and turn our brains off. At least the show entertained me for the most part and that's not something I said about RAW since Smackdown became relevant with the brand split.

We'll see very soon if they are able to fix what's broken on RAW (like giving the Universal title to Braun and fixing the tag team division) , it should be easier now that they have the universal title back. 

• Like 3

RAW was so random. One of the most random episodes ever. Things you had no idea would happen. At first I wasn't interested much in Triple H vs The Undertaker, but thanks to that huge ass crowd pop (one of the loudest ever, alongside the Hardy Boyz WM33 return and one of those Stone Cold Steve Austin crowd pops back in the Attitude Era), and the promo between The Deadman and Shawn Michaels, things got heated up and got more exciting. I just hope they don't keep this match build up going on every week leading up to the PPV. 

Chad Gable was awesome. See the talent this guy has? Yeah, neither does Vince McMahon. 

Congrats to Dolph Ziggler becoming Grand Slam Champion (I think he's the 13th now). Their faction is getting stronger and better by the week. Hopefully soon if Braun Strowman wins, then they will all be carrying reds. 

If Kevin Owens' quitting storyline turned into this helping Braun Strowman beat up The Shield despite being bullied over the past months and attacking Bobby Lashley for gosh knows why (maybe somethingto do with Sami Zayn being injured), then wow, a little pointless. 

Hopefully Dana Brooke's exit from Titus Worldwide will mean something. Getting her into the title picture and fix the issue she had a few months ago when she was left out in the first ever Women's Elimination Chamber match (the women's was 6, while men's was 7, so she took it out on social media about why she was left out).

RAW was full of chaos as well. I think the one to blame is Baron Corbin, but what can we do? Who bailed The Shield out towards the main event? 

The Super Show Down PPV card kinda shows spoilers already. I don't know, maybe I'm just being a little too... yeah. 

• Like 3

On 04/09/2018 at 10:30 PM, ee28max said:

RAW was so random. One of the most random episodes ever. Things you had no idea would happen. At first I wasn't interested much in Triple H vs The Undertaker, but thanks to that huge ass crowd pop (one of the loudest ever, alongside the Hardy Boyz WM33 return and one of those Stone Cold Steve Austin crowd pops back in the Attitude Era), and the promo between The Deadman and Shawn Michaels, things got heated up and got more exciting. I just hope they don't keep this match build up going on every week leading up to the PPV. 

Chad Gable was awesome. See the talent this guy has? Yeah, neither does Vince McMahon. 

Congrats to Dolph Ziggler becoming Grand Slam Champion (I think he's the 13th now). Their faction is getting stronger and better by the week. Hopefully soon if Braun Strowman wins, then they will all be carrying reds. 

If Kevin Owens' quitting storyline turned into this helping Braun Strowman beat up The Shield despite being bullied over the past months and attacking Bobby Lashley for gosh knows why (maybe somethingto do with Sami Zayn being injured), then wow, a little pointless. 

RAW was full of chaos as well. I think the one to blame is Baron Corbin, but what can we do? Who bailed The Shield out towards the main event? 

The Super Show Down PPV card kinda shows spoilers already. I don't know, maybe I'm just being a little too... yeah. 

It's funny how your message from last week describes (almost) perfectly how I felt after watching RAW last night. What they did with The Shield last night was beyond ridiculous in my opinion, we know they are "the greatest faction WWE has ever seen" blah blah blah but come on. Braun Strowman used to handle all three of them ALONE and he has been built like the most dominant superstar on RAW for the last two years, don't make me believe the bookers are going to give to Braun the same treatment they gave to Asuka just to make Roman look strong ? They can't make him waste is MITB like that and make him lose another title opportunity (it's not like he should have been the Universal Champion a year ago...) right ? ?

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 3

I'm just Baffled at what I'm watching this week.

Ok bullet points for RAW

(+) Bobby Roode and Chad Gable's match was good. an odd dynamic, but I'm glad to see Gable back on TV. It might lead Roode to go into a Heel turn later on.

(+) Nice to see Dean Ambrose's segments haven't changed. "I'll call you next time i'm in jail." Let me be clear, Scary Ambrose is good right now, just having small quip/comedic bits. Reminds me of some chris jericho moments.

(-) Unsure of AoP at the moment. I feel it could only work if Rockstar Spud/Dave Maverick was more cowardly. If anything, I think they should've been with Baron Corbin, as enforcers of the constable.

(-) Mick foley is back.... I guess. Him being a guest referee felt like a spur of the moment. Not a bad choice, but my feelings about it are meh.

Bullet points for SD

(+) Becky vs Charlotte Flair and Danial Bryon + Brie Bella vs Miz and Maryze i think was done well. These two fueds are what im looking forward to this sunday.

(-) Carmella and R-truth...I know they were just jobbing to Cien Alamaz, but why? I'm so confused.

(+) AJ and Joe's Promos were really good

(+-) Bar lost, but Rusev Day won. not sure how to feel about it. In my opinion, Shemaus and Cesario should've won. But I like both teams so I'll let it play out.

• Like 2

HELL IN A CELL PREDICTIONS

SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The New Day (c) vs. Rusev Day
Winner : The New Day
I'm not really sure for this one but I think The New Day will retain their championships. There isn't really much to say about this match but I could see this match becoming a rivalry for the next few months.

Raw Tag Team Championship - Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose
Winner : Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose
As long as Vince will run this company there will not be a faction or tag team that can beat The Shield so even if Dolph and Drew are extremely talented and deserve a good title run, I don't think Vince's love for The Shield will let Drew and Dolph keep their belts. There is also the fact that almost the entire RAW tag team division is full of heel teams so it's just more logical to have face champions.

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

Winner : Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella

If they want this rivalry to continue (which I believe is the case) they kind of have to give a victory to Brie and Daniel Bella. Hopefully this match is more about The Miz and Daniel Bryan than Maryse and Brie Bella.

Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell Match)

Winner : Randy Orton

Randy Orton just turned heel and cut some of the best promos we've heard in a while (no one is as good as Samoa Joe recently though) and he needs to win to make us believe that he will indeed kill the career of every fan favourite wrestlers.

Raw Women's Championship - Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

Winner : Ronda Rousey

I'm a huge fan of little miss Bliss but there is absolutely no chance she beats Ronda Rousey. 

SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Becky Lynch
Winner : Charlotte
Becky Lynch has been one of my favourite since her NXT days and I would really like to see her beat Charlotte for the SD Women championship but I can't see that happening ... Not at Hell In A Cell at least (Revolution is another story) If I'm not wrong each and every time they faced off 1 on 1 Becky always had the upper hand and won but I believe the story will be different this sunday. Anyway, I hope Becky Lynch walks away with the gold at the end of their feud.

WWE Universal Championship - Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Hell in a Cell Match)

Winner : Roman Reigns

Wasted opportunity. That's what every WWE fan will say at the end of this match because whether we like it or not Vince's obsession with Roman is stronger than anything in WWE even if it means burying potential top stars. Braun Strowman should have won the championship a year ago, he also could have won at Summerslam but no ... We are just going to see another failed cash-in attempt to make Roman look strong. 

I'm positive that all of this is going to backlash against Reigns once again and it wouldn't surprise me to see him get booed out of the building after this. He will kind of deserve it anyway (yeah I know it's Vince's fault but still) so let's see how the WWE universe reacts after one of the worse booking decisions of the last ten years is made.

WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Winner : Samoa Joe

Oh Wendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D I'm going to be optimistic for once and believe in WWE ! Samoa Joe is a phenomenal wrestler, a phenomenal story teller, a phenomal heel so it's only natural for a phenomenal guy like him to beat the phenomenal one. He is probably the best choice to beat AJ Styles anyway and if he isn't the one to beat him I don't think anyone on the roster will defeat AJ Styles for a really long time since he has already run through the entire roster. 

If Aj Styles retains (which is likely ...) who could you see on the actual roster defeat him and when ? 

If he retains I don't think he'll lose the title before wrestlemania. The only guys I could see defeating him would be Bryan or Orton.

• Like 4

Here are my predictions:

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match - Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins
Winners: Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler

Finally the reign of the B-Team is over! McIntyre and Ziggler are such a cool team and together they can bring prestige back to these particular Championships. That is, if they can hold onto the titles. You never know when The Shield is part of the match. Could be a title change, could be a disqualification or whatever.

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match - The New Day vs Rusev Day
Winners: The New Day

Might be to early for The New Day to drop their belts, since they just won them a couple of weeks ago on Smackdown. Might also be the wrong event to expect a decent match or even a show stealer. While the Tag Teams on Smackdown often get enough time for their matches (as seen recently), they rarely have that luxury on PPVs.

Hell in a Cell Match - Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton

The long and slow build up made this feud very enjoyable. What a better way to end it than inside a Hell in a Cell steel cage?! After all, the structure once represented an ultimate climax between two competitors. I'm sure we are going to see a crazy bump by Jeff Hardy. So, let's hope that it will be at least a save stunt.

WWE Raw Women's Championship Match - Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss
Winner: Ronda Rousey

It's pretty obvious that Rousey will keep the gold. Alexa had enough runs as Champion and there are already rumors about a Ronda vs Nikki Bella Match to headline the Evolution PPV.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match - Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch
Winner: No Contest / Charlotte Flair

Although one could argue that the creative team has messed this up a bit when they turned Becky instead of Charlotte, I really love this storyline. It is intense, it is emotional, the crowd is into it, so far so good. Could it work the other way around, with Flair as the villain? Sure, because she is great as a heel, but it's interesting to see another side of Becky Lynch. It feels fresh and the division desperately needed a strong character like the one Becky currently portrays. The big question remains - when will she dethrone The Queen?! This Sunday, in Australia, or at Evolution?

Mixed Tag Team Match - Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan vs Maryse & The Miz
Winners: Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan

It was probably a good decision to involve Brie and Maryse into the story, though I gotta say, the rivalry became a little boring because of them. The Bella Twins and Maryse shouldn't wrestle anymore. They are good as managers, as valets, but they are simply not as skilled as the other women. However, all roads lead to the Australian Super-Show, where Bryan and Mizanin face each other in another Singles Match, this time to crown the New No. 1 Contender for the WWE Championship.

WWE Championship Match - AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
Winner: Samoa Joe

Alongside with Randy Orton, The Miz and Tommaso Ciampa, Samoa Joe currently is one of the best heels in the WWE. The way he is playing mind games with Styles and his family is both sick and entertaining at the same time. He has to win the big gold at some point. If not now, then that perfect moment could pass him by again.

WWE Universal Championship - Hell in a Cell Match - with Special Guest Referee Mick Foley - Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
Winner: Roman Reigns

I don't hate Roman Reigns, but what they did to Braun Strowman is a damn shame. He was naturally over. He was a badass babyface. He even kept his word and announced his cash-in, only to turn heel an hour later and with that his demeanor changed. All of a sudden, the unstoppable Monster Among Men needs help from his buddies or the whole locker room. A man that hated the fact of having any kind of partner in the past. Braun could have been the top guy for over a year now. The fans certainly wanted to see him in this position. Vince McMahon apparently didn't. Roman is the Hulk Hogan of this generation while Strowman is Andre the Giant or King Kong Bundy...

• Like 4

HIAC_2018--ca947675e1159c0b93783d739cdc1ec0.png
WWE Hell in a Cell
September 16, 2018
Predictions

Nice yellow-looking Hell in a Cell banner for this year. :yay:
It's probably been a while since this PPV is featured in the month September or never. 

SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The New Day (c) vs. Rusev Day
Winner: Rusev Day
Would be weird for The New Day to drop their titles here, but then again I see no storyline coming up for them. Main reason they won was probably just tie with The Usos' 5-time crown. Rusev was rejected a win at Extreme Rules, so let's hope the "supposed" break up that WWE wanted will rise by winning the titles.

Raw Tag Team Championship - Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose
Winner: Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre (c)
Again, if Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose get the win, I doubt a reasonable storyline coming up. I think people forgot that Seth Rollins is the Intercontinental Champion, I mean, we haven't seen the title in a while. Seth has had two different carded titles before, and it's possible that it may happen again, but I don't think so. The writers may choose the road of one faction all having titles, be it The Shield or Braun Strowman and the Dogs of War or whatever name he came up with on RAW. 

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

Winner: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella

Brie Bella is back, so yeah, they'll take the victory. The Miz and Daniel Bryan's match at SummerSlam was amazing, hopefully this feud will go on to Super Show Down or somewhere else. I would like to see Maryse have a better match at Evolution, though.

Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell Match)

Winner: Jeff Hardy

I know it's pointless putting Jeff Hardy as a prediction. I do see Randy Orton taking the win and move on to other superstars like he said in his promo. Since WWE is so predictable nowadays, we will maybe see a Swanton Bomb from the top of the cell. I would be happy if he gets to use the "No More Words" theme, as it was used recently in a video of him face painting. 

Raw Women's Championship - Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

Winner: Ronda Rousey (c)

Don't know where this is going next, but Ronda will retain. Any surprising returns, like the one of Nia Jax or a betrayal in the works? Ask WWE. 

Winner: Charlotte Flair (c)
One my favorite feuds so far. I saw it coming. This feud will continue to maybe Evolution and may end there. If Survivor Series for this year won't be titled "RAW vs SmackDown", then it could go there too. When things come up, the social media blows up. Recently we had someone cross the line by saying "The wrong Flair child died on March 29, 2013.", and got banned. Honestly, why hate a person so much?  

WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Winner: Samoa Joe

The most unpredictable match on the card right now. I don't know this whole time frame thing that WWE video games make to keep track with what the game has, such as if AJ Styles loses he won't be WWE Champion in the game, etc, but I know this has nothing to do with this match. With that being said if WWE plans on making this year's Survivor Series a "RAW vs SmackDown" PPV, then they might book a Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles in its card. The "dream match" that Vince McMahon shoved to so many fans earlier this year was a huge kick in the nuts. From failing to win the WWE title at WrestleMania 34 after winning the Royal Rumble 2018, to getting humiliated all the way to Money In The Bank. I hope this feud doesn't copy the big flop.  

WWE Universal Championship - Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Hell in a Cell Match) [Mick Foley as Special Guest Referee]

Winner: Roman Reigns (c)

So, I'm not gonna come here insulting Roman Reigns like most fans do. It will indeed be a wasted opportunity again. Two failed cash-ins in a row. Don't know how the match will end, but I know it will include The Shield and Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler. Braun Strowman should've won the Universal Champion last year (coincidentally in September as well) at No Mercy. Why do they have to kill this? Even after eliminating everyone in the Elimination Chamber match and then loses to Roman after. He is the one who should've at least beaten The Undertaker at WrestleMania 33. C'mon WWE, do something about this. They can't hear me, I know. *yawn*

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ee28max said:
Winner: Charlotte Flair (c)
One my favorite feuds so far. I saw it coming. This feud will continue to maybe Evolution and may end there. If Survivor Series for this year won't be titled "RAW vs SmackDown", then it could go there too. When things come up, the social media blows up. Recently we had someone cross the line by saying "The wrong Flair child died on March 29, 2013.", and got banned. Honestly, why hate a person so much?  

Seriously? People can take pro wrestling WAY too far. It should be noted that whether you like them, dislike them or dislike how they are being booked by the creative team. these wrestlers are human at the end of the day and none of them deserve to have death wished upon them. Its a job they have to do.

Small mention of Jason Jordan....He won't be returning to the ring anytime soon :( [3:09]. Taken from America alpha, made as Kurt son and then Neck injury.

Ok...Prediction time

Danial Bryan and Brie Bella vs The Miz and Maryze - Winner: Danial Bryan and Brie Bella

Watching Danial Bryan come up short made me sad, but it also made me realize both Bryan and Miz are amazing at their jobs. I've been really happy with what SD is doing with this feud. I say Bryan will win only because you can only keep a face down so long until they have a "shining moment". The only example i can think off the top of my head is Rey Mysterio, considering he had a lot of underdog moment :hmm:

WWE World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe for the WWE World Heavyweight Title - Winner: Samoa Joe

I've been an AJ fan for a while. Like the Bryan/Miz feud, I really invested in the feud because both AJ and Joe are great at what they do. I do feel though that in order for the feud to continue, Samoa Joe would have to win. I would to see him run with the title for a bit, considering the promos he has done over the past few weeks.

Rusev Day vs SD Tag Team Champions The New Day for the SD Tag Team Titles - Winner: Rusev Day

I must say it has been a while since Rusev held a title. If the New day loses, I'm hoping they stay together and go for single titles rather than splitting up. It would be nice to see them cheer for each other while one of them tries to get the US title or dare i say, WWE world heavyweight title. I know that they might get a world title match, but I can dream can I?

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Title - Winner: Braun Strowman 

Braun Strowman is good as a Face and he's good as a Heel. The man has been used properly up to this point. I have been confused these past couple of weeks. You have Strowman announce his Money in the Bank cash in, Sheild comes out and attacks Strowman. Sounds like the Sheild is a heel now. Next week, Braun and Roman team up against Ziiggler and Mcyintyre, Braun is tagged but doesn't do anything and beats up on Roman, Ambrose and Rollins. Okay, sounds like they got even, but He is officially made a Heel turn. Next week after that, They try to get Strowman booed along with Ziggler and Mcintyre. My head is trying to wrap around all that happened with logic, but the only thing that comes to mind is Patience problem. I'm going against the grain and say Strowman comes out on top. What is going on with creative?

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler and Drew Mcintryre for the RAW Tag Team Titles - Winner: Ziggler and Mcintyre

I can predict that the losing team is going to have a betrayal happen. Ambrose Heel turn is what i would like to see. That or McIntyre turn on Ziggler. I'll bet Ziggler and Mcintyre will retain a little while longer. Either way, the result will be interesting.

Ronda Rousey vs Alexia Bliss for the RAW Women's Championship - Winner: Ronda Rousey

I don't have much to say in this match other than she will retain. Unless Alexia is able to get more back up, She is unlikely to win.

Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch for the SD Women's Championship - Winner: Becky Lynch

I always felt like Heels were always the ones that could only be champions, especially in the case of Becky Lynch. It becomes painful to see your favorite wrestler come up short on a title opportunity (looking at Finn balor :( ) and the only hope for them to ever become champion is to turn Heel. While she turned Heel, she got a massive pop from the crowd. I feel she should win, because logical and storywise, if she doesn't, she turned on her best friend for nothing. On the bright side, they might make a great feud erupt.

Jeff Hardy vs Randy Ortan - Winner: Randy Orton

Again, not to say on this match. As much as i like Jeff hardy, Randy orton is walking away victorious.(Unless he is called out on the backstage investigation for being a "Handyman")

Edited by GoodbyeBread
I'm ashamed that I made an error and had Rusev Day and The New Day compete for the "Smackdown Tag Team Tits". That is an adult movie waiting to happen. Just for this mistake, I'm going to leave the forum until next Wednesday to rethink my life over.
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, GoodbyeBread said:

Jeff Hardy vs Randy Ortan - Winner: Randy Ortan

Again, not to say on this match. As much as i like Jeff hardy, Randy ortan is walking away victorious.(Unless he is called out on the backstage investigation for being a "Handyman")

Is this some inside joke I'm not aware of, but you do realize it's Orton not Ortan? Right?

4 hours ago, GoodbyeBread said:

Seriously? People can take pro wrestling WAY too far. It should be noted that whether you like them, dislike them or dislike how they are being booked by the creative team. these wrestlers are human at the end of the day and none of them deserve to have death wished upon them. Its a job they have to do.

Finally someone who understands. People tend to forget that these people are only human beings and not super humans. Wishing people like Roman Reigns to die for absolute no reason. I even wonder if they'd actually celebrate. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

Finally someone who understands. People tend to forget that these people are only human beings and not super humans. Wishing people like Roman Reigns to die for absolute no reason. I even wonder if they'd actually celebrate. 

It should be known that there is always a fine line between entertainment and reality and the people who can't recognize that can be dangerous. I swear that the posts/tweets like can turn into harassment. Stuff like this can lead to tragedy like suicide. Hopefully (and knock on wood), this won't happen to her.

In the Pro-wrestling Business, If you want to be successful, you need to have a great deal of thick skin (And I mean thick skin like that of a water buffalo). We all liked to be cheered, but if the crowd isn't with you, don't take it personally. It's the mindset every pro wrestler must have in order to keep doing their job effectively. I can't speak for either Roman or Charlotte, but if I were to speculate how they move on day in and day out getting booed, it would most certainly be thick skin.

• Like 3