The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

So guys what's everybody's predictions for Wrestlemania 30 :)

Fatal 4-Way Pre-Show - Probably The Usos will defend it

For the Divas' Championship - I think it will still be AJ Lee

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Rey Mysterio

The Shield vs Kane and The New Age Outlaws - I'll go with the latter, I have hatred for The Shield

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt - Bray Wyatt.. LET'S GO WYATTS

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar - The Undertaker 22-0 baby

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H - YES YES YES <-- that pretty says it

Randy Orton vs. Batista vs, (no matter who wins between Daniel Bryan and Triple H)- Batista, it's his comeback.. and I miss his Batista Bomb.. WAPAM

Edited by bigbirdisHOT

-Usos Retain the Tag titles.

-Aj lee survives the Vicky challenge from a roll up/submission after the chaos is outside.(there's a reason why they keep bitching about Summer rae, who might screw the Show divas).

Or perhaps they will give Brie Bella the title(again just for the show). Well at least it's Brie and not the other one. But I still want AJ to survive.

-In the battle Royal as Cheesy as it sounds it should be Big Show(I don't really care for Big Show), but it makes more sense to give it to him. I mean they called him the giant when he started in WCW.

-I want the Shield to win, but they might book it to where kane & outlaws win, so they can extend the fued. I mean they just turned Face, so why would they break them appart after that so quick?

-Bryan has to win this, but I get the feeling that HHH is going to Sledge hammer Bryan to get the D.Q.ed win. Then beat the hell out of bryan again. to try to make us doubt a bryan win in the triple threat.

-In the Triple threat match they keep mentioning "I could lose without getting pinned", So they might pull a Batista & Orton continue to beat on a already "exhausted & beaten" bryan to the point that Orton pulls a failed roll up on Batista. This will piss him off and we will get a brief Batista vs Orton match, while bryan rests outside. When we get to the part where batista finishes up Orton with the "power bomb"...Daniel Bryan runs inside the ring and kicks batista's ass causing him to get thrown out of the ring. As he's out Bryan quickly gets the pin on a already finished orton for the win & the Championships belts.

After that he does the "Yes" Chant with belt in each hand.

• Like 1

WOW! I'm still in shock over the Taker loss. I never thought they would actually let someone break the streak.

Overall, it was an awesome night. Historic.

Same here. I probably looked like a lot of those people in the crowd when he lost. But I'm happy that Daniel Bryan finally won. 

Brock Lesnar, NCAA 2000 Champion, King of the Ring 2002 Winner, Royal Rumble 2003 Winner, 2x WWE Heavyweight Champion, 3x WWE Champion, Former UFC Heavyweight Champion and the man who conquered the Undertaker's Streak! What a career!

I guess this shows how much Undertaker respects Brock. He always put him over in the past, and now he let's him beat the streak. If I remember correctly, Brock has never lost to Undertaker.

I'm a huge Lesnar fan, but I never thought he had a chance tonight.

I honestly can't shake the feeling that Lesnar's win was a message to Punk.  Taker's always had a reputation as a guy who's big on respect and I could see him signing off to do the job to somehow be involved in slamming the way he left.  Punk could (possibly) be Taker's last victim the year before Lesnar, another Heyman guy, gets the win.  Now Lesnar can be the man... the REAL Heyman guy, the guy that ended the streak instead of taking his ball and going home.

Or, it could be a path for a Punk return.  A feud with Lesnar/Punk over who the best (of the Heyman guys) really is.  For some reason, I just have a nagging feeling that the decision involved Punk in some way backstage.  Maybe my mind's goofy and making things up but the pieces just fit to me.

4f21964ad197fdceef32d8d1b11cd339_crop_no

One fan's reaction to Taker losing

I still can't believe that Taker lost.... 21-1

BUT LOOK AT HIS SHIRT.. THE YES MOVEMENT!!!!!! YES! YES! YES!

Daniel Bryan won against Triple H and won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship...

So can we say he has mixed emotions?  :lol:

On another note, how great was it seeing Cesaro get the rub in the battle royal.  The way he hoisted and dumped Big Show was still impressive... even after seeing everything he's been physically capable of over the last year or so.  Hopefully a face turn and major push will follow.

• Like 2

On another note, how great was it seeing Cesaro get the rub in the battle royal.  The way he hoisted and dumped Big Show was still impressive... even after seeing everything he's been physically capable of over the last year or so.  Hopefully a face turn and major push will follow.

That was insane. Last night was really a great show. Had a 'new era begins' theme to it. Cesaro's win, Shield squashing 3 additude era stars, the streak finally ending, & Bryan beating 3 future Hall of Famers.

It's like WWE wanted this Wrestlemania to showcase new talent, while putting the past stars to rest.

Did you Recover from WM30 Mind Fuck? Well get ready Round 2 of Mind Fuck is coming up on Raw....I swear to god I was Like "Oh Fucken Shit!!" as shivers went up my neck, when I heard paige's Song hit. Right there it went to my head clear as day "AJ's Title Reign is over" 

And yes it ended, I feel Sad & Happy over this.

Well the post-mania Raw was great again. I'm definitely liking the direction WWE is going in right now. Hopefully they keep it up.

I'm on board with everything but Adam Rose.  The Leo Kreuger gimmick worked and was way over in NXT, and I just can't see "Adam Rose... :kies: ... party guy" having the same success.