The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

RAW was terrible, the pain event was built around 50 years old part time wrestlers; what's wrong with WWE ? I remember people complaining all the time about Brock Lesnar when he was champion but it seems like the main event picture is even worse now than when he was the champ. Roman Reigns isn't even carying the damn belt (I think he only had the belt the night with him the night after Summerslam...) , the same goes for Seth f*cking Rollins but they are The Shield and they deserve everything blah blah blah ...

On the other hand, Smackdown is able to bring back R-Truth in the spotlight and make it entertaining. The show was way better than RAW and they didn't even have Samoa Joe or AJ Styles on the show ? Let's not even talk about the "women's revolution" because even though they signed Ronda Rousey, the only two relevant women right now are Becky and Charlotte and they are both on SD. The only thing I don't really like is how they are treating Nakamura, it's just their plan to say "you see we were right he isn't over" of course he is not, he is not even on SD most of the time...

The WWE Championship match between Joe and Aj and the number one contender match between Miz and Daniel Bryan really interest me but the show seems unimportant (kind of like the greatest royal rumble) where nothing of importance will happen so I don't even know if I should sign to the WWE Network for that ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

There are also rumors of a possible tag team match at Crown Jewel. DX vs Brothers of Destruction. Pretty sure people want to see him face AJ Styles, maybe Dolph Ziggler, etc. 

Elias and Kevin Owens were indeed the best things on RAW this week. Of course they are gonna lose to John Cena (who was hilariously regarded as the worst tag team partner for Bobby Lashley by Corey Graves after the beat up). The IC title is nowhere to be found to be fought for by these guys. You are right about the mid card titles just up in thin air. 

The full build up for the Evolution will begin after Super Show Down so I guess and hope we'll be seeing more women stuff on the show other than just 2 matches. The Moment of Bliss started out weird with the 7 years old autograph story. I also think Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair feud will go on to Evolution. Currently 3 matches on the card. Kairi Sane and Shayna Baszler will be awesome. There are rumors of the Mae Young Classic finals already leaked, being Io Shirai vs Toni Storm. Guess we'll have to find out. 

SmackDown is indeed the show to watch. Maybe making it 3 hours long would up bring the flop that RAW has today. How long will SmackDown 1000's duration be though? I'm afraid next year's shake up will ruin things but I would like to see Finn Bálor go to SmackDown and hopefully get real and better feuds like with Daniel Bryan. 

I'm looking forward to The Miz and Bryan's match this Saturday. If Miz wins then beats AJ Styles or Joe at SD 1000, that would be history making. Miz won his first IC title and became Grand Slam at RAW 1000, won it back from Roman Reigns at RAW 25. Daniel Bryan would then win the title from Miz at WrestleMania 35 and then feud with Finn Bálor from there, etc. 

Yeah, I'd love to see HBK face AJ Styles at some point. His first Singles Match has to be against The Undertaker of course, because I don't think the rumored Tag Team Match will settle things once and for all between them. After that anything is possible. AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, guys from NXT like Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano or Tommaso Ciampa.

Mickie James vs Lita was also announced a couple of weeks ago, without any kind of reason, good explanation or statement from either competitor. I always liked Mickie and still do, but she had enough matches with Lita over a decade ago. Sasha Banks would've been a better choice to face Lita.

Not sure about the duration of Smackdown 1000 yet, but they could easily fill a third hour. The Evolution will reunite (Triple H, Orton, Batista, Flair), Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker are rumored to show up. Teddy Long will be there too and it seems like he has already booked some Tag Team matches for the show - Styles & Bryan vs Joe & Miz, as well as Charlotte/Asuka/Naomi vs Becky/The IIconics are scheduled to take place.

You're right about Finn Balor. He deserves better and I think he is a good candidate for the next Draft. If Smackdown should lose Styles, Bryan, or both, they need to fill the gap somehow.

Now that's an interesting fun fact about The Miz. With that in mind, he's almost destined to win and then brag about how he made history on both Raw and Smackdown 1000. :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

RAW was terrible, the pain event was built around 50 years old part time wrestlers; what's wrong with WWE ? I remember people complaining all the time about Brock Lesnar when he was champion but it seems like the main event picture is even worse now than when he was the champ. Roman Reigns isn't even carying the damn belt (I think he only had the belt the night with him the night after Summerslam...) , the same goes for Seth f*cking Rollins but they are The Shield and they deserve everything blah blah blah ...

On the other hand, Smackdown is able to bring back R-Truth in the spotlight and make it entertaining. The show was way better than RAW and they didn't even have Samoa Joe or AJ Styles on the show ? Let's not even talk about the "women's revolution" because even though they signed Ronda Rousey, the only two relevant women right now are Becky and Charlotte and they are both on SD. The only thing I don't really like is how they are treating Nakamura, it's just their plan to say "you see we were right he isn't over" of course he is not, he is not even on SD most of the time...

The WWE Championship match between Joe and Aj and the number one contender match between Miz and Daniel Bryan really interest me but the show seems unimportant (kind of like the greatest royal rumble) where nothing of importance will happen so I don't even know if I should sign to the WWE Network for that ?

"Pain event", ha ha nice one. ?

You are right about Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins not carrying their titles around anymore. It was kind of annoying during live events when The Shield would do their trademark fist bump and see Roman Reigns lift up the Universal title and not see the Seth's white title anywhere. They both had their titles last week though, when Dean Ambrose was issued an ultimatum between his brothers and "the pack" or whatever the hell they call themselves. 

R-Truth's been killing it since he had travelling issues. Hope he keeps that up. Shelton Benjamin goes on and off TV frequently. To be honest I don't even know where the whole US title thing is heading to. The fans are still on Becky Lynch's side, but yet at SD1000, she'll be teaming up with The IIconics. Wow, never saw anything like that. Also, I like Carmella's face run. She delivered well as heel and is doing the same as face. That must be the best reversal move ever this month or something. 

In terms on Super Show Down I won't watch it, but I will keep up with the content on Twitter, same as how I did it with Greatest Royal Rumble and I will do the same with Crown Jewel. 

2 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

Yeah, I'd love to see HBK face AJ Styles at some point. His first Singles Match has to be against The Undertaker of course, because I don't think the rumored Tag Team Match will settle things once and for all between them. After that anything is possible. AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, guys from NXT like Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano or Tommaso Ciampa.

Mickie James vs Lita was also announced a couple of weeks ago, without any kind of reason, good explanation or statement from either competitor. I always liked Mickie and still do, but she had enough matches with Lita over a decade ago. Sasha Banks would've been a better choice to face Lita.

Not sure about the duration of Smackdown 1000 yet, but they could easily fill a third hour. The Evolution will reunite (Triple H, Orton, Batista, Flair), Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker are rumored to show up. Teddy Long will be there too and it seems like he has already booked some Tag Team matches for the show - Styles & Bryan vs Joe & Miz, as well as Charlotte/Asuka/Naomi vs Becky/The IIconics are scheduled to take place.

You're right about Finn Balor. He deserves better and I think he is a good candidate for the next Draft. If Smackdown should lose Styles, Bryan, or both, they need to fill the gap somehow.

Now that's an interesting fun fact about The Miz. With that in mind, he's almost destined to win and then brag about how he made history on both Raw and Smackdown 1000. :D

I'm pretty sure the reason of putting up Mickie James vs Lita was that they have unfinished business from Survivor Series 2006. With Sasha Banks missing, she might or might not get a deserving spot on the show. Hopefully she comes back. 

Yes I heard about The Undertaker, Edge, Evolution, Rey Mysterio, Michelle McCool, Teddy Long, etc appearing at SmackDown 1000. The episode will be good. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ee28max said:

"Pain event", ha ha nice one. 1f44c.png

You are right about Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins not carrying their titles around anymore. It was kind of annoying during live events when The Shield would do their trademark fist bump and see Roman Reigns lift up the Universal title and not see the Seth's white title anywhere. They both had their titles last week though, when Dean Ambrose was issued an ultimatum between his brothers and "the pack" or whatever the hell they call themselves. 

R-Truth's been killing it since he had travelling issues. Hope he keeps that up. Shelton Benjamin goes on and off TV frequently. To be honest I don't even know where the whole US title thing is heading to. The fans are still on Becky Lynch's side, but yet at SD1000, she'll be teaming up with The IIconics. Wow, never saw anything like that. Also, I like Carmella's face run. She delivered well as heel and is doing the same as face. That must be the best reversal move ever this month or something. 

In terms on Super Show Down I won't watch it, but I will keep up with the content on Twitter, same as how I did it with Greatest Royal Rumble and I will do the same with Crown Jewel. 

To be honest, I didn't even do it on purpose but when I saw it, I decided to left it since it is quite fitting with RAW anyway :P 

Yeah you're right I was a bit off but I'm pretty sure he didn't appear a lot more than that with the title which is a shame considering that was one of the most disliked thing about Brock Lesnar's title reign. Since The Shield is so important for WWE I would rather have them do their own thing without carying the titles and give The Intercontinental championship to Elias or Lashley for example. I can't believe I'm saying this but I really miss John Cena, I would love to see him back for a while and work a program with midcard guys like Lashley, Owens or Balor to try to elevate them.

R-Truth has always been underrated but he always delivers when given a chance, I wouldn't mind him competing for the US title or even the WWE Championship in a short feud :P I agree with you concerning Carmella, even though I didn't like her as a heel she is doing fine lately and her reversal was really cool too.

• Like 3

WWE Super Show-Down Predictions:

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Cedric Alexander vs Buddy Murphy
Winner: Buddy Murphy

Murphy is from Melbourne, Australia and as the hometown hero, Buddy would get one of the biggest pops that evening, if he should win the Cruiserweight title. Cedric has defended his belt against everyone. Now it's time for a change.

Asuka & Naomi vs The IIconics
Winners: Asuka & Naomi

While Buddy Murphy has a good chance of winning his match, I don't think that Peyton & Billie should get their hopes up too high. Asuka may not be the unstoppable force anymore, but she's still one of the best and Naomi…well, she's part of the match too.

Bobby Lashley & John Cena vs Elias & Kevin Owens
Winners: Bobby Lashley & John Cena

Not much to say about this. Elias and Owens could benefit from a win, but with John Cena coming back to work a match, it's obvious whose hands will be raised in the end.

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match - The New Day vs The Bar
Winners: The New Day

We all know how good all of these guys are in the ring. They can steal the show any day of the week. Pancakes and trombones aside, The New Day stands for great Tag Team wrestling and this Saturday, they have some awesome opponents to tango with.

Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins vs The Riott Squad
Winners: Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins

Pretty easy pick - Rousey will lead her team to victory and celebrate with The Botchas. Hopefully no one gets hurt again.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match - Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair
Winner: Becky Lynch

The Irish Lass Kicker has just won her precious Women's title for a second time. It's safe to say that Becky is going to hold onto it for a while longer. Maybe Charlotte wins by disqualification, but she's not gonna leave Australia with the belt.

No. 1 Contenders Match for the WWE Championship - Daniel Bryan vs The Miz
Winner: The Miz

Bryan hasn't beaten The Miz yet, but that's part of the story and one of the reasons why this rivalry is still so interesting. Mizanin had the upper hand on Smackdown, which could lead to Daniel winning at Super Show-Down, though I would say it's too early for Bryan's big victory.

No DQ / No Count-Out Match for the WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
Winner: AJ Styles

The odds are stacked against The Phenomenal One. Samoa Joe is as ruthless and vicious as they come. No doubt he deserves a run as Champion, even if it should only last for a few weeks. That being said, AJ has to get some sort of payback immediately after Samoa Joe crossed the line, when he visited Styles' family at home.

The Shield vs Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler
Winners: The Shield

Should be a good match. I don't expect Dean Ambrose to turn, but it's certainly a cool option. Dolph Ziggler won't turn either, even if Braun has labeled him as the weak link. Nah, WWE needs both groups for a possible Survivor Series Elimination match.

The Undertaker vs Triple H
Winner: The Undertaker

The Era is back! This is it, the last time Triple H and The Undertaker will face each other. At least until Crown Jewel, if the rumors about the Tag Team Match turn out to be true. As much as I'd like to see Hunter defeat The Phenom after he lost several matches against him, Taker should come out on top. The Deadman must win, so that him and Kane can do the job for DX in Saudi Arabia.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

WWE Super Show-Down Predictions:

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Cedric Alexander vs Buddy Murphy
Winner: Buddy Murphy

Murphy is from Melbourne, Australia and as the hometown hero, Buddy would get one of the biggest pops that evening, if he should win the Cruiserweight title. Cedric has defended his belt against everyone. Now it's time for a change.

Asuka & Naomi vs The IIconics
Winners: Asuka & Naomi

While Buddy Murphy has a good chance of winning his match, I don't think that Peyton & Billie should get their hopes up too high. Asuka may not be the unstoppable force anymore, but she's still one of the best and Naomi…well, she's part of the match too.

Bobby Lashley & John Cena vs Elias & Kevin Owens
Winners: Bobby Lashley & John Cena

Not much to say about this. Elias and Owens could benefit from a win, but with John Cena coming back to work a match, it's obvious whose hands will be raised in the end.

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match - The New Day vs The Bar
Winners: The New Day

We all know how good all of these guys are in the ring. They can steal the show any day of the week. Pancakes and trombones aside, The New Day stands for great Tag Team wrestling and this Saturday, they have some awesome opponents to tango with.

Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins vs The Riott Squad
Winners: Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins

Pretty easy pick - Rousey will lead her team to victory and celebrate with The Botchas. Hopefully no one gets hurt again.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match - Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair
Winner: Becky Lynch

The Irish Lass Kicker has just won her precious Women's title for a second time. It's safe to say that Becky is going to hold onto it for a while longer. Maybe Charlotte wins by disqualification, but she's not gonna leave Australia with the belt.

Winner: The Miz

Bryan hasn't beaten The Miz yet, but that's part of the story and one of the reasons why this rivalry is still so interesting. Mizanin had the upper hand on Smackdown, which could lead to Daniel winning at Super Show-Down, though I would say it's too early for Bryan's big victory.

No DQ / No Count-Out Match for the WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
Winner: AJ Styles

The odds are stacked against The Phenomenal One. Samoa Joe is as ruthless and vicious as they come. No doubt he deserves a run as Champion, even if it should only last for a few weeks. That being said, AJ has to get some sort of payback immediately after Samoa Joe crossed the line, when he visited Styles' family at home.

The Shield vs Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler
Winners: The Shield

Should be a good match. I don't expect Dean Ambrose to turn, but it's certainly a cool option. Dolph Ziggler won't turn either, even if Braun has labeled him as the weak link. Nah, WWE needs both groups for a possible Survivor Series Elimination match.

The Undertaker vs Triple H
Winner: The Undertaker

The Era is back! This is it, the last time Triple H and The Undertaker will face each other. At least until Crown Jewel, if the rumors about the Tag Team Match turn out to be true. As much as I'd like to see Hunter defeat The Phenom after he lost several matches against him, Taker should come out on top. The Deadman must win, so that him and Kane can do the job for DX in Saudi Arabia.

Nice predictions :) I'm not interested in the show that much and your predictions and descriptions are exactly what I expect to happen (apart from one match) so I won't bother doing a full prediction like you did but I'll still do it for the result I expect to be different :

Winner: Daniel Bryan

While I could see The Miz getting the W once again, I think Daniel Bryan will leave this match as the winner. Setting a "dream" match between him and AJ Styles for the WWE title... Only to end with The Miz attacking Daniel Bryan during the match. The Miz would then complain about the fact that he didn't get any opportunity even though he defeated D Bryan countless times while it only took one win for Bryan to have an opportunity at the WWE championship. 

Of course I could be totally wrong (it's not like it would be the first time... And certainly not the last :P ) but that's just my 2 cents about what's next for this feud. 

• Like 2

On 5.10.2018 at 2:44 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

Nice predictions :) I'm not interested in the show that much and your predictions and descriptions are exactly what I expect to happen (apart from one match) so I won't bother doing a full prediction like you did but I'll still do it for the result I expect to be different :

While I could see The Miz getting the W once again, I think Daniel Bryan will leave this match as the winner. Setting a "dream" match between him and AJ Styles for the WWE title... Only to end with The Miz attacking Daniel Bryan during the match. The Miz would then complain about the fact that he didn't get any opportunity even though he defeated D Bryan countless times while it only took one win for Bryan to have an opportunity at the WWE championship. 

Of course I could be totally wrong (it's not like it would be the first time... And certainly not the last :P ) but that's just my 2 cents about what's next for this feud. 

You were right, Bryan won the match and will face AJ Styles at Crown Jewel :) . A match like this has to be the main event of the show, though it's highly unlikely with Lesnar and probably HBK on the card. 

Super Show-Down was actually pretty good for what it was. The crowd not so much. Styles vs Samoa Joe was the match of the night and maybe even their best match in the WWE.

• Like 2

On 05/10/2018 at 2:44 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

The match you were highly anticipated for turned out to be 3-minute bust. Nontheless I'm happy for Daniel Bryan (despite Miz being my favorite between the two and would've loved to see him win). AJ Styles and the Yes Man will tear down the house at Crown Jewel, but the crowd will not be as hype. Same thing at GRR earlier this year. I wonder what this World Cup thing is about though. Is it because Braun Strowman's GRR trophy broke? :P

Super Show Down was amazing. I managed to watch it. The very first time a PPV playing during the morning (11am it was here and now it's evening 6pm). For the Americans I think they watched it at 5am early in the morning. I believe the Aussies are asleep now ?

If anyone has an atlas they can just count the lines of longitude from their area towards the area they want and see how many hours ahead or behind. That's manually, so to say. 

Buddy Murphy deserved the win. The crowd was happy for the IIconics too. It's been a year since Cedric Alexander lost a match and now he lost. Looking forward to the Juggernaut of 205 Live's title reign. 

Might be the minority here, but I enjoyed The Shield and Braun Strowman, Dolph and Drew. They kept teasing the Dean Ambrose heel turn but never happened. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe also had the good stuff. Was disappointed when Joe tapped out despite being so close to the ropes. Don't know whether the feud's case is now closed, but I do see him being involved during Bryan and Styles match. I could be wrong though, I also don't want any interruption in the dream match. The first time didn't go well because of Shinsuke Nakamura (if y'all remember), Daniel Bryan's first match on SmackDown after his return to the ring. 

Fun fact: Every match that AJ Styles faced off with Samoa Joe, AJ Styles had some blood on the face ?. In WWE. 

I appreciate what they did to Triple H and The Undertaker's match. The Deadman was super exhausted I could see it. When he attempted the dive I was afraid he would mess up his hips. Last time he performed the dive over the ropes was at WrestleMania 27 during his match with HHH. Good thing it was interrupted. HBK was doing all he could in the match. The ending just shows that all four will face off at Crown Jewel. 

If only Crown Jewel would be located in another country. I'm sure they'll cut off the PPV from the channel I watch PPVs, like how Greatest Royal Rumble was. 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 3

Seems like fans are more divided by this show than usually. Some loved it and some didn't ... As far as I'm concerned they could have named the show "Super House Show" it wouldn't have made any difference. The New Day vs Sheamus and Cesaro, Becky Lynch vs Charlotte were way too short but the prize of the shittiest decision of the night goes to Daniel Bryan vs The Miz. I don't care about the result too much since I expected it but couldn't they give them more time ? (didn't really like how much time the match between the two dinosaurs in the main event took, the ending was great but that's it)

Either way, I still expect "the dream match" between Bryan and Styles to end in a dirty way, whether it's an interruption by The Miz, Samoa Joe or both of them. 

Even though I didn't like the show the matches were great wrestling wise for the most part so that's a good point.

Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles is my match of the night by far but I'm pissed off by the result, I already didn't like AJ Styles retaining over Nakamura but I gave them a pass because I thought Samoa Joe was going to win at one point but no, it's the same bullshit all over again. They have greatness in front of them but they somehow manage to not use it properly or they simply don't give a f*ck about making good shows and creating stars anymore, I don't know. Samoa Joe is going to be 40 years old and he hasn't accomplished anything since he arrived on the main roster. (lost to Rollins, lost to Reigns, lost to Lesnar and now to AJ Styles)

Sometimes I wish NXT was just another promotion and never "pushed" (it's more like a career suicide at this point) Asuka, Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Tyler Breeze, Nakamura, Cien Almas, Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Neville, The Iconics, The Revival, The Authors of Pain, American Alpha, The Wyatt Family (and the list goes on) to the main roster. Look at all of them right now, they are either nowhere to be seen or glorified jobbers. 

I can't wait to see how bad they are going to use Aleister Black, Ciampa, Gargano, Pete Dunn, Ricochet, The Undisputed Era, Nikki Cross and especially The Velveteen Dream. If I had to bet, The Velveteen Dream is probably going to be the new Adam Rose if Mr McMahon is the one booking him.

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 3

RAW was heeled up. About 3-4 heel turns in one night. I even thought Nia Jax would turn heel. The Shield and its on and offs are annoying, I mean, they should just pull the trigger once and for all. If Dean Ambrose is gonna turn, then what was the whole point of the reunion? Even the titles (upper and midcard) are just getting useless by the minute. Drew McIntyre stood up and showed his guts to Braun Strowman. He proved he ain't some show off weak link (not saying Dolph Ziggler is weak, but in the team, he technically is). Gotta love that hair flip too. He's been picking up wins for the past weeks, which is awesome. Hopefully he will become Universal Champion. 

I guess the two Evolution matches were merged and now it's one. I'm pretty sure Ronda Rousey vs Nikki Bella will main event. 

John Cena freely put in the world cup tournament, wow. Hopefully the DX return will be good. Shawn Michaels just doesn't look the same without his trademark hair. These guys tryna increase the viewership and ratings of their shows. Well done WWE.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, GoodbyeBread said:

Missed SD I'm afraid :(

Was it good?

Yes it was. 

The Big Show returned (not sure whether he's a free agent as well) and faced off with Randy Orton for a spot in the WWE World Cup at Crown Jewel. Jeff Hardy beat Samoa Joe, thanks to referee stoppage and Joe's knee that was injured by AJ Styles at Super Show Down. 

Paige announced the "apparent" first ever Last Woman Standing Match (not the first, the first one was Asuka vs Nikki Cross at NXT TakeOver (some PPV I forgot about) ) which will be Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair. 

The whole Rusev Lana / Aiden English Milwaukee story is getting boring and I don't care much about it. 

Rey Mysterio will return to SmackDown 1000 next week to face Shinsuke Nakamura. Can't imagine the low blows he would get. 

Favorite of the night was the whole AJ Styles/Daniel Bryan/The Miz segment from Miz TV to AJ Styles vs Shelton Benjamin. I know AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan faced off before, but it was quickly ruined by Shinsuke Nakamura. Even at Crown Jewel when the two will break down the house once more, I doubt it'll have a proper finish. 

• Like 3

RAW would have been outright terrible if it wasn't for the return of DX. I watched the show 2 hours ago and I already forgot half of the show... All I can say is that I don't know how much time I'll be able to go through Bobby Lashley matches with Lio Rush in his corner. He is doing a good job at being annoying but maybe he is doing too good at this, I may end up skipping Bobby Lashley's matches in the future. (And I thought I couldn't stand Byron Saxton, I've just been proven wrong)

Smackdown was better overall and I liked Becky vs Charlotte but I hope their match at Evolution is their last in a long time; they have to realize even good things can become boring once they are overused. 

I know the segment was good but I hated Miz TV. I hate Daniel Bryan so much I wished The Miz would just go crazy and punch him in the face like the little dwarf likes to say. The Miz quickly reminded both Bryawn and AJ Styles who is the best on the mic and best superstar overall though so I was quite happy since The Miz may be despicable but he always speaks the truth. I would have liked to hear him speak about the fact that even though he lost in 2 minutes at SSD, Bryan lost the WHC at Wrestlemania in 16 seconds.

I don't know how this feud is going to end but I just hope they don't make AJ Styles lose to Daniel Bryan because if that's the case I would just want to smash my head into a wall to forget that Samoa Joe should have been the champion :P 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I know the segment was good but I hated Miz TV. I hate Daniel Bryan so much I wished The Miz would just go crazy and punch him in the face like the little dwarf likes to say. The Miz quickly reminded both Bryawn and AJ Styles who is the best on the mic and best superstar overall though so I was quite happy since The Miz may be despicable but he always speaks the truth. I would have liked to hear him speak about the fact that even though he lost in 2 minutes at SSD, Bryan lost the WHC at Wrestlemania in 16 seconds.

That would've been cool too. I just think they wouldn't allow Miz to do that since it may somehow bring up AJ Lee. The crowd pop would've been unbelievable had Miz roasted Bryan like that. Oh, and it was 18 seconds. 

AJ Lee's return at Evolution is something I'd like to see, but I just don't see it coming. Maybe do something like teaming up with Kaitlyn (who is now eliminated in the MYC), that could perhaps render some more crowd attention. Don't know what WWE's obsession with paring up is though. 

At Crown Jewel it will be 360 days of AJ Styles reign. I don't know, we'll see whether he'll keep it or not.

Bryawn lol. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ee28max said:

That would've been cool too. I just think they wouldn't allow Miz to do that since it may somehow bring up AJ Lee. The crowd pop would've been unbelievable had Miz roasted Bryan like that. Oh, and it was 18 seconds. 

AJ Lee's return at Evolution is something I'd like to see, but I just don't see it coming. Maybe do something like teaming up with Kaitlyn (who is now eliminated in the MYC), that could perhaps render some more crowd attention. Don't know what WWE's obsession with paring up is though. 

At Crown Jewel it will be 360 days of AJ Styles reign. I don't know, we'll see whether he'll keep it or not.

Bryawn lol. 

Sure they wouldn't allow him to say that, it would destroy the entire purpose of WWE trying to make fun of The Miz. I was a bit off then but 18 seconds is not something to be proud of either, in fact this could really be the shortest title defense in history :P 

I would love to see AJ Lee back, in my opinion she was the one really starting the "revolution" WWE keeps talking about, she was good at everything and her title reign was quite good but I think we have more chances to see CM Punk back than her unfortunately.

Concerning Styles I think he'll retain at Crown Jewel since these big house shows are always filler ppv where nothing of importance happen but I have a feeling WWE might try to copy NXT and make Bryan win the WWE title thanks to The Miz but we'll see. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I think he'll retain at Crown Jewel since these big house shows are always filler ppv where nothing of importance happen but I have a feeling WWE might try to copy NXT and make Bryan win the WWE title thanks to The Miz but we'll see. 

That's if crown jewel actually happens now.  Vince is in a sticky one with what's going on and people are really piling on the "cancel crown jewel" movement.  PR disaster locally if he goes through with the event vs. pissing off a market he's been trying to get for years if he doesn't. 

• Like 2

So apparently, the "Prince" of Saudi Arabia watched an American journalist be murdered and did nothing about it. Is that right? And I guess he's supposed to attend the Crown Jewel PPV, which would make WWE seem like they condone that murder? Oh boy Vince, you have really backed yourself into a corner.

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

Heard a lot about this stuff all these days. Is the whole show cancelled or only the location of it? 

Can't say for sure. As far as I know, they may try to push these matches to Survivor Series if things do head south for them, so I'm guessing it would be the show.

Here's another video on the matter, but it is more speculation.

• Like 1

RAW wasn't too bad I guess... Not great either but there was definitely some interesting bits.

What caught my attention the most was that WWE seems to really take care of the way they are handling Drew McIntyre. His booking has been really consistent  since he arrived on RAW, he keeps winning and having good matches and even when he lose, they always find a way to protect him. Ambrose and him were the stars of RAW last night and I definitely liked that since I'm a huge fan of McIntyre. 

The opening of the show was really good and I noticed that before and they confirmed it last night but Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins have a really good synergy in the ring. However, my favourite part of the show has to be the ending. The claymore kick to Braun Strowman showed that Drew doesn't fear anyone and if it means he'll soon be on is own kicking asses and collecting victories until he is on the main event, that's awesome.

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 3