The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

11 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

I guess the original plan (again, this is all just early rumors) was for Rock to win the Rumble and challenge Roman, but, after what happened happened Vince went back under his security blanket and got as not creative as possible.

Anyways, the link:

https://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe/rock-plans-mania

Who knows if that will happen but really it just sends a message to all the fans that don't watch anymore that the new stars are not as good as the old stars. I mean if you just tune in for Mania or the anniversary shows and see all the old school wrestlers beat the new wrestlers why the hell would you keep watching. 

12 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Who knows if that will happen but really it just sends a message to all the fans that don't watch anymore that the new stars are not as good as the old stars. I mean if you just tune in for Mania or the anniversary shows and see all the old school wrestlers beat the new wrestlers why the hell would you keep watching. 

I stopped watching when they make the raw championship useless and keep going back to brock and making Braun look like a pansy.

Hope they start changing but doubtful

• Like 1

I saw that news a few days ago but I don't think The Rock will accept. The last time he wrestled John Cena he injured himself and it was saw as a bad business move for his acting career so I don't think wrestling an opponent as physical as Lesnar is a wise move. Reigns is a pretty boring wrestler but he is extremely safe (not surprising considering his movepool) so it wouldn't really be a problem for The Rock to have a match with him but I don't know I can't see him accepting a match with Brock knowing that he would have to suffer a dozen of suplexes.

If it does happen it would really suck though. I like The Rock but I just can't stand part timers and even though a feud between him and Lesnar would be epic, I would rather have a new star being created at Wrestlemania.

Out of curiosity, which wrestler would anyone here want to see face Brock at Wrestlemania ? 

I personnaly would choose McIntyre or AJ Styles. McIntyre because I just love him as a wrestler because he is the full package and I think he is more than ready to win a world title and AJ Styles because I don't want anyone else to face Brock Lesnar (And certainly not Strowman once again) and I think he has a really good chance at winning the Royal Rumble.

• Like 3

This has been the plan for a very long time. Vince wanted to book Rock vs Brock last year at WrestleMania or SummerSlam. As far as I know, there even was a rumor of The Rock being scheduled for a segment at Crown Jewel to start a program with Lesnar. Apparently it was on the Saudis wishlist to have The Rock as Champion.

The last rumor I heard though was that Seth Rollins is supposed to win the Royal Rumble Match and challenge Brock for the title. Seth would then go on to win the belt at WrestleMania and dedicate his victory to Roman Reigns.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jesaya815 said:

This has been the plan for a very long time. Vince wanted to book Rock vs Brock last year at WrestleMania or SummerSlam. As far as I know, there even was a rumor of The Rock being scheduled for a segment at Crown Jewel to start a program with Lesnar. Apparently it was on the Saudis wishlist to have The Rock as Champion.

The last rumor I heard though was that Seth Rollins is supposed to win the Royal Rumble Match and challenge Brock for the title. Seth would then go on to win the belt at WrestleMania and dedicate his victory to Roman Reigns.

The plan started way before though. Vince wanted The Rock vs Lesnar after The Rock lost to Cena at WM. Plans changed because of The Rock's injury and Lesnar went on to break The Undertaker's streak. It's crazy to think that this injury may have really changed the history in WWE because if Brock didn't defeat The Undertaker he probably wouldn't have been such an invincible superstar for the last 3-4 years...

I heard about that rumor too but it would just make Rollins look like an afterthought and being a replacement because WWE couldn't get Roman in the main event. In my opinion he should have been the guy pushed as the top guy in WWE from the moment he turned his back on The Shield, not Roman Reigns. I wouldn't complain though since I like him but he is so bland as a face, just make him turn heel already :P 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 2

Despite how bad RAW has been the last few weeks, I am still really looking forward to it. Finn Balor seems to be getting a push (mainly because everybody else on the roster is out injured and Vince has no other choice to push him lol). Unfortunately his push is coming at RAW's lowest point/viewship so I hope Finn doesn't get the blame for that in some way. The latest rumour I heard is that Bray Wyatt is coming back tonight. He has had a bad 2018 but his return at Starship seemed to go down well.

• Like 3

On 12/10/2018 at 0:01 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

Out of curiosity, which wrestler would anyone here want to see face Brock at Wrestlemania ? 

I personnaly would choose McIntyre or AJ Styles. 

1) McIntyre

2) Seth - he's progressed alot since the last match.

3) Somoa Joe

To a lesser degree (maybe not Mania, but just a match)

4) Ziggler - yeah, he would lose but he is a great performer.

5) Cesaro - Cena and Cesaro's US Open Challenge was my match of the year pick a few years back. I think he can make something good with Brock.

But definitely not Strowman. I like him fine, but I lost interest since their match last year and Strowman is a far weaker character now.

Edited by MySenkai
  • Like 3

Well, in my opinion, it would have to be McIntyre. I feel like in the past he has been booked very well and has a lot  of momentum, despite some current match loses. His promos have been good and his matches have increased in quality.

My other picks are listed:

1) Finn Balor - I have long given up on him ever reclaiming the title :( It's a shame. I thought once he returned from injury, he would at least win the title and have a proper title reign, but it didn't happen and since Vince doesn't see him over with the fans, it is going to be like that for a while. But if by some miracle he is given another shot at the title, he should definitely win it.

2) Samoa Joe - I'm aware these two have already feuded so it is nothing new. But, the build to their match was pure gold. Two credible monsters ready to tear each other limb from limb. The promos and interviews were stellar. I know he is on SD, but he would make for one heck of a champion.

Strowman, while i like him, needs to stay away from the title picture for a while. After losing title matches to Brock, he has lost a ton of momentum. If he is ever going to be in the title picture again, he will need some time to be built up again.

• Like 3

Drew McIntyre with help from 3MB. And no I'm not joking. They could make a storyline out of it and everything. Back in 2014 3MB got destroyed by Brock Lesnar, I'm sure you can find it on Youtube. 

I'd say Brock and Drew feud and eventually get to a match with no disqualifications. During the match when Drew is getting beat down Jinder and Heath come out and all 3 get revenge on Brock from that beating they took years ago. 3MB has a one night only type of reunion, Brock still looks strong as it took 3 guys to take him down, thus not ruining his cred with UFC before he gets whipped by Daniel Cromier, WWE and fans get a champion whos always around. 

I always thought they should have had Seth and Dean help Roman during his last match with Brock as they've all lost to him and it could have been a revenge angle that would have tied in with Roman's promos about how WWE should have a champion that's always around. With McIntyre they have a chance to do that. Nothing else truly makes sense unless they do a Eddie Guerrero/Brock Lesnar thing with AJ or Daniel, but both of those guys are on Smackdown.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, OneSkillPoint said:

Drew McIntyre with help from 3MB. And no I'm not joking. They could make a storyline out of it and everything. Back in 2014 3MB got destroyed by Brock Lesnar, I'm sure you can find it on Youtube. 

I'd say Brock and Drew feud and eventually get to a match with no disqualifications. During the match when Drew is getting beat down Jinder and Heath come out and all 3 get revenge on Brock from that beating they took years ago. 3MB has a one night only type of reunion, Brock still looks strong as it took 3 guys to take him down, thus not ruining his cred with UFC before he gets whipped by Daniel Cromier, WWE and fans get a champion whos always around. 

I always thought they should have had Seth and Dean help Roman during his last match with Brock as they've all lost to him and it could have been a revenge angle that would have tied in with Roman's promos about how WWE should have a champion that's always around. With McIntyre they have a chance to do that. Nothing else truly makes sense unless they do a Eddie Guerrero/Brock Lesnar thing with AJ or Daniel, but both of those guys are on Smackdown.

I must admit that I really laughed at first but seeing that you were serious I thought about the idea and I understand the reasoning.

I would still prefer someone beating Brock 1 on 1 clean (even Reigns victory over him wasn't that clean as far as I'm concerned) especially if it's Drew considering how he has been booked but I don't think it would be a good idea if he won because of 3MB. Drew is portrayed like an overconfident badass that believes that he is the only one that isn't complacent so it would kind of destroy his image. Moreover, associating him with Jinder and Slater would just be disastrous, I don't think it would be smart to associate a main eventer with jobbers even if it's just for one night. But that's just my opinion. 

Concerning your last point I wouldn't consider guys from Smackdown unlikely since whoevers wins the Royal Rumble will have the option to face the Universal Champion or the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2018 at 7:01 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

I'm guessing everyone here wants to see Drew McIntyre take the spot, me included :P 

Honestly with all reasons combined here, he's the full package. He's got the mic skills, the heel heat, the look, the size, etc. He took Kurt Angle out and that added much more value to his character. A comparison of his current character with the "Chosen One" character is overtaken by a lot. 

Second option or if possible could be first along Drew McIntyre is Finn Balor. Same reason as @GoodbyeBread. I wanted him to win the Intercontinental championship at WrestleMania 34 this year, but Seth Rollins got the victory. Even if the reign wouldn't have lasted long, at least he got the midcard title to make it up for his Universal title that he never lost. If this had happened I think the Dean Ambrose return would've happened the night after SummerSlam only (that would've been much better, right?) If Finn Balor ever goes to SmackDown, at least in his history it would include him winning the Universal and IC titles. These are some things the creative team would've considered. Things got weird - taken out of MMC at the last minute, didn't show up on RAW. I don't know what's going on back there but we'll soon find out. A match with Drew might be pointless but despite his recent loss doesn't affect him. Oh, the title that Seth Rollins never got to go single with is the US championship, let's not forget that.

I don't see any of the MMC finalists winning the Royal Rumble 2019 but never say never I guess. What I'm sure of is that the winner of the Royal Rumble will choose the Universal Championship this time. 

You know I really thought Dolph Ziggler had turned face and I wish he damn did. Right now he's like "I didn't need Finn Balor's help, I'm Dolph Ziggler", etc... This just brings him back to being the other Dolph Ziggler on SmackDown where he copied everyone's entrance and was just stuck there. A face turn would've been cool. I enjoyed him in 2014 especially at Survivor Series when he was the sole survivor (one of the best moments of his career) throughout and some 2015 and 2016 feud with The Miz, etc. Where he was like that underdog, you know. That's just my opinion. 

After watching that TLC match on RAW which I think was just too much at that point, I am now convinced more than ever that Heath Slater will be the referee during Baron Corbin and Braun Strowman's match (that's if he shows up) and things will get even more uglier than they were before. 

TLC's card must be one of the biggest ever this year, with 12 matches. You know what that means folks, there'll be a squash match somewhere. ;)  

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2018 at 3:16 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

I must admit that I really laughed at first but seeing that you were serious I thought about the idea and I understand the reasoning.

I would still prefer someone beating Brock 1 on 1 clean (even Reigns victory over him wasn't that clean as far as I'm concerned) especially if it's Drew considering how he has been booked but I don't think it would be a good idea if he won because of 3MB. Drew is portrayed like an overconfident badass that believes that he is the only one that isn't complacent so it would kind of destroy his image. Moreover, associating him with Jinder and Slater would just be disastrous, I don't think it would be smart to associate a main eventer with jobbers even if it's just for one night. But that's just my opinion. 

Concerning your last point I wouldn't consider guys from Smackdown unlikely since whoevers wins the Royal Rumble will have the option to face the Universal Champion or the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania. 

I agree with the association with Jinder and Slater. I don't think it would be disastrous but I see your point. In fact, your point is the reason why I really thought it would work for the Shield. It hurts no one and since WWE is so hellbent on preserving Brock Lesnar's image that's why I bring up these types of angles. It doesn't quite work as well with 3MB but I think it could still hit the mark. Jinder has tasted the main event and is a former champion and Heath well..... is Heath.

But Drew's attitude and Jinder's current status is also why I say I think it could work. Like I said, if they help him it would be a one night only type of deal. They sort of did it with The Shield years ago during the first break. Drew could win, keep his heel status by claiming that he didn't need 3MB for the win and make an example by beating the hell out of Heath. Jinder, feeling like that's a bad look could come to Heath's aid by challenging Drew or keep heel status by claiming Drew needed him. Regardless, with that scenario Drew gets a solid person to work his first title defense on, the fans can stay invested because of the 3MB connection and you get two guys who have been in the main event so there some experience there as well. Meanwhile, Seth and Finn get built up to create a fued for the belt after Drew's defense. 

Idk, I'm just throwing stuff out cause I actually want to see a 3MB reunion lol. 

Edited by OneSkillPoint
  • Like 2

Well TLC is this weekend.

But honestly that's not important. What's important is the PPV after that.

ROYAL. RUMBLE. My all time, and forever always, FAVORITE PPV. Mostly due to the Royal Rumble match(es) ?

So here are my hopes or thoughts on who I want to win/think will win the now 2 Rumble Matches. The Men's and Women's.

Men:

Who I want to win: Roman Reigns (yes I know that won't happen due to his issues. That's why there's a strikethrough. Still though... ?)

With that out of the way...

Who I want to win: I don't know. With No Roman I'd say either Finn Balor or perhaps AJ Styles.

Who I think will win: Braun Strowman to set up match 99999999999999999999999999999999999 with Brock Lesnar ? (I know that's not accurate I'm just being dumb)

Women:

Who I want to win: Ronda Rousey if she loses the title at TLC. Would make sense to set up her match with Becky/Charlotte. If she doesn't lose her title then either Sasha Banks or Bayley

Who I think will win: Ronda Rousey, again if she loses her title at TLC. If not then either Charlotte, Becky Lynch (depending on who wins at TLC) or possibly Nia Jax.

So there you go.

Not really many choices honestly if you ask me. Just me though. ?

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GoodbyeBread said:

Vince will be returning to Monday Night Raw

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2018/12/14/18141564/vince-mcmahon-returns-wwe-raw-next-week

Just saw that today. Take away what you will from this news. I think it means Corbin is going to be fired. : I

I hope he gets booed out of the building and announces his retirement, but yeah…probably just something regarding Corbin and possibly a few "drafts" between the brands.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

I hope he gets booed out of the building and announces his retirement, but yeah…probably just something regarding Corbin and possibly a few "drafts" between the brands.

Fans are too stupid to boo him it's almost like they brain turns off when he appears on screen just because he is the one who made WWE what it is today. I'm thankful that he created a company that entertained me for years but if I was in the arena I would still boo him just to let him know that he is completely out of touch and needs to retire. 

Completely changing the subject but are we done with the predictions ? I had fun reading everyone's predictions and see who was right and who was completely wrong after a PPV :P 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

19 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Fans are too stupid to boo him it's almost like they brain turns off when he appears on screen just because he is the one who made WWE what it is today. I'm thankful that he created a company that entertained me for years but if I was in the arena I would still boo him just to let him know that he is completely out of touch and needs to retire. 

Completely changing the subject but are we done with the predictions ? I had fun reading everyone's predictions and see who was right and who was completely wrong after a PPV :P 

Booing him wouldn't be a bad idea after all :P

Imagine how huge the crowd pop will be when he announces retirement and Triple H taking over. I'm still curious to what he will do to shake things up. Also quite surprised they advertised his return to RAW when TLC isn't over yet, which may lead to some new speculations. I do understand though, the things will be completely fresh after the PPV so advertising this early is a good call. 

About the predictions, I noticed that too. According to what I think there have just been bad PPVs one after the other. :lol:

The last predictions we made were for Super Show Down. Crown Jewel was shit, Evolution was better, Survivor Series was awful. I'm quite glad I skipped Survivor Series predictions because I would've been really wrong, especially after that disgusting clean sweep. I do regret for not doing TLC since it's one of my favorite PPVs. The latest best TLC PPV was 2016. Some people are also busy and all, so maybe Royal Rumble will unlock the predictions. I also enjoyed reading the predictions. :) 

The TLC curse returns for the second time. The illness going around. Last year it was Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns. This year it's Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose and Finn Balor. Hopefully no match gets cancelled at TLC. Drew McIntyre as Finn Balor's opponent/rival is better than the crap Baron Corbin fued to SummerSlam was. 

Fun fact: The Universal Championship was never defended at TLC PPV since its debut in 2016. ;) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Booing him wouldn't be a bad idea after all :P

Imagine how huge the crowd pop will be when he announces retirement and Triple H taking over. I'm still curious to what he will do to shake things up. Also quite surprised they advertised his return to RAW when TLC isn't over yet, which may lead to some new speculations. I do understand though, the things will be completely fresh after the PPV so advertising this early is a good call. 

About the predictions, I noticed that too. According to what I think there have just been bad PPVs one after the other. :lol:

The last predictions we made were for Super Show Down. Crown Jewel was shit, Evolution was better, Survivor Series was awful. I'm quite glad I skipped Survivor Series predictions because I would've been really wrong, especially after that disgusting clean sweep. I do regret for not doing TLC since it's one of my favorite PPVs. The latest best TLC PPV was 2016. Some people are also busy and all, so maybe Royal Rumble will unlock the predictions. I also enjoyed reading the predictions. :) 

The TLC curse returns for the second time. The illness going around. Last year it was Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns. This year it's Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose and Finn Balor. Hopefully no match gets cancelled at TLC. Drew McIntyre as Finn Balor's opponent/rival is better than the crap Baron Corbin fued to SummerSlam was. 

Fun fact: The Universal Championship was never defended at TLC PPV since its debut in 2016. ;) 

The day he announces his retirement I'll be one of the happiest WWE fan EVER. Concerning next monday I don't think he will really announce something meaningful. I think he is just aware that the ratings are decreasing week after week and he wants them to be a little better by making an appearance. He will most likely fire Baron Corbin as a GM but I don't think he'll do much besides that.

Yeah you're right we had a lot of bad PPVs one after another so no wonder we didn't do predictions. The Royal Rumble definitely seems like a good time to start again since it's the start of the road to Wrestlemania but hopefully at least one the winners of the RR matches can win at wrestlemania unlike last year ...

I'll just make a bold predictions (where I'll most likely be wrong :P ) to end this year and say that Asuka leaves as the Smackdown women champion. I want to see Becky vs Ronda so she has to lose the title before the RR (or at the RR if the Smackdown Women championship happens before the women RR) and I also want to see Charlotte vs Ronda 2 so what can WWE do to fix the fact that they created two storylines with Ronda without having one storyline unfinished ? Make a triple threat at Wrestlemania between Becky, Charlotte and Ronda for the RAW women championship :P 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

The day he announces his retirement I'll be one of the happiest WWE fan EVER. Concerning next monday I don't think he will really announce something meaningful. I think he is just aware that the ratings are decreasing week after week and he wants them to be a little better by making an appearance. He will most likely fire Baron Corbin as a GM but I don't think he'll do much besides that.

Yeah you're right we had a lot of bad PPVs one after another so no wonder we didn't do predictions. The Royal Rumble definitely seems like a good time to start again since it's the start of the road to Wrestlemania but hopefully at least one the winners of the RR matches can win at wrestlemania unlike last year ...

I'll just make a bold predictions (where I'll most likely be wrong :P ) to end this year and say that Asuka leaves as the Smackdown women champion. I want to see Becky vs Ronda so she has to lose the title before the RR (or at the RR if the Smackdown Women championship happens before the women RR) and I also want to see Charlotte vs Ronda 2 so what can WWE do to fix the fact that they created two storylines with Ronda without having one storyline unfinished ? Make a triple threat at Wrestlemania between Becky, Charlotte and Ronda for the RAW women championship :P 

You could be right about the SmackDown Women's Championship and the future plans of Charlotte, Ronda and Becky around WrestleMania season. I have no doubts there. Seeing Becky at RAW just looks and sounds strange but you never know she may just be a star there again. I had doubts about Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair's successes when they switched brands. Look at how far they've made it. One is 7-time champ and the other is 5 if not 6 :P 

My bold prediction here (where I'll most likely be wrong :P) is that Dean Ambrose leaves as IC champion. Either the referee gets knocked out, Renee Young snaps and leaves the commentary table (maybe for that match only or for the rest of the night if that won't be the main event, so she can explain her actions the following night on RAW) to give Dean a weapon and end it all  All the actions that have been happening for the past few weeks were really intimidating, so yeah that's my guess. Again, I'm most likely wrong here. 

2019 seems like it's gonna be a good year for the women's division. Hopefully those plans come out true and I'm excited for their elimination chamber match (as good as it was this year), MITB, etc. They might finally bring in the women's tag team championships.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ee28max said:

You could be right about the SmackDown Women's Championship and the future plans of Charlotte, Ronda and Becky around WrestleMania season. I have no doubts there. Seeing Becky at RAW just looks and sounds strange but you never know she may just be a star there again. I had doubts about Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair's successes when they switched brands. Look at how far they've made it. One is 7-time champ and the other is 5 if not 6 :P 

My bold prediction here (where I'll most likely be wrong :P) is that Dean Ambrose leaves as IC champion. Either the referee gets knocked out, Renee Young snaps and leaves the commentary table (maybe for that match only or for the rest of the night if that won't be the main event, so she can explain her actions the following night on RAW) to give Dean a weapon and end it all  All the actions that have been happening for the past few weeks were really intimidating, so yeah that's my guess. Again, I'm most likely wrong here. 

2019 seems like it's gonna be a good year for the women's division. Hopefully those plans come out true and I'm excited for their elimination chamber match (as good as it was this year), MITB, etc. They might finally bring in the women's tag team championships.

Totally agree with you with Ambrose leaving as champion. If he doesn't that would be such a bad move from WWE once again. They can't have all their superstars turn heel for nothing. 

And yeah 2019 should be interesting for the women's division.  I feel like it will be the first year where they won't have to force all these "legendary moments" and truly let the women show that they deserves it. I'm not too fond of a Tag Team Championship for them though, there are already a lot of useless titles and considering how they are treating the male tag team division I don't really want to see another wasted tag team division. I just can't believe that all of the top tag team in NXT are used like that on the main roster. If I was The Undisputed Era I would be really afraid of being called up.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I criticize Vince a lot, but I'm also thankful for what he created. No matter what though, he should resign as the Chairman and CEO of the company, before he destroys everything. Then it'll be too late for Triple H, Shane, and Stephanie to pick up the pieces.

This has been one of the worst years in WWE history although they have the most talented roster ever and made a lot of money. In the end it all comes down to what the creative team and Vince is doing. He rewrote some of the RAW shows completely by himself and it turned out to be a total disaster. It's his fault and he knows it. Monday could be interesting to say the least. I don't expect much, but we shall see. ;)

My predictions for TLC would be the same. Dean has a good chance to become the Intercontinental Champion and Becky has to lose her title, so that she can be part of the Women's Royal Rumble Match. If they give Charlotte the belt, she could face Ronda in a Champion vs Champion Match at the Rumble.

7 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I just can't believe that all of the top tag team in NXT are used like that on the main roster. If I was The Undisputed Era I would be really afraid of being called up.

Well, The Undisputed Era keeps losing every week on NXT. Seems like they already getting prepared for the main roster. It's a shame how they're treating these guys sometimes. -_- 

• Like 2

What a way to devalue Asuka's streak even more, the other day couldn't get a clean victory over Charlotte, and now the title was handed by Ronda.

I was expecting for Asuka to win the championship later, maybe one week before RR, considering they weren't planning for her a Wrestlemania moment.

Hmm, so according to what I've read here, this was the plan to put together Becky Charlotte and Ronda, then who's going to challenge Asuka? Lana? Naomi?

i'll just wait and see.

A good PPV in a very long time :D 

So happy for Asuka. She began the year as Royal Rumble 2018 winner and is ending the year as SmackDown Women's champion. That was the best main event match I've seen in a while. Thoughtful idea for Ronda Rousey to come out and seek revenge. Also happy Nia Jax lost and got beaten backstage. This might mean Becky or Charlotte will win the rumble and we might have a triple threat match at WM35. 

Glad Dean Ambrose won because there were heel turns that didn't work out this year, like Shinsuke Nakamura failing to win the WWE championship.

I hate the fact that Braun Strowman will be facing Brock Lesnar yet again at Royal Rumble. If he is not going to win then just keep him out of the damn title picture until The Beast leaves the company or is no longer the title holder. He keeps losing momentum and becomes a weak link to Brock Lesnar, especially after that insulting jobbing loss at Crown Jewel. Looks like Brock Lesnar will only target Braun's healing arm to gain an advantage.  

• Like 3

Trash. Lame. Calamitous.

That's how I'll describe the majority of TLC. Why the fuck did McIntyre lost ?! My hopes of a great future for him are almost gone, if they continue to book him this way he is just going to become another gigantic guy with ton of potential losing to a bunch of Hobbits because Vince doesn't know how to build stars anymore and thinks a 50% Wins / 50% Losses is fine. IT IS NOT. 

The Smackdown Tag Team match could have been so good but it was rushed and there were a few botches that tarnished the match.

Ambrose VS Rollins sucked but I've never been entertained by Ambrose so I'm not too surprised. I'm kind of happy that he is not bouncing between the ropes anymore though because it looked really stupid.

Styles and Bryan killed it, my match of the night and quite possibly the last good match of 2018. 

The main event was really good and I've always been a huge fan of Asuka so I'm really happy. Now I just hope that she keeps the championship for a very long time (Even though a lot of people complained about her NXT title reign I really enjoyed it and even if she kept the title to this day I would have loved it :P ) and that they shake the rosters a little bit because if both Becky and Charlotte go to RAW then Asuka won't have any credible opponent for Wrestlemania and after. I also hope they the let her win at Wrestlemania against a good opponent because she really deserves to have a Wrestlemania moment.

• Like 2