The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

It will probably be something stupid like the WWE Network title (that can be 'wild carded' between Raw/SD/NXT) or a regional belt to suck up to a marketshare (ah, the Middle Eastern title to suck up to Saudi Arabia's money... I mean people).

Personally I hope it's the TV title (it is my personal favorite, with its built in time limit and everything).

This title already exists and it's the only singles title Braun Strowman ever won lol

Db0V_BcVMAA8qqc.1524857446.jpg

I wouldn't even be surprised if their new title was "The Best In The Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld Heavyweight Championship" :P 

37 minutes ago, skidmarkgn said:

Fixed it for you. 

The first 99% of the match was awesome and the guys who actually participated from start to finish deserve to at least be acknowledged for the work-rate they put out there.  Especially Ali, being as how everyone in the match, (including Ali himself) was told he was winning the thing until literally right before the match started... which was when Vince dropped the steaming pile of Brock on everyone.

No need to fix anything, the match was just decent compared to previous MITB matches and the ending of the match only made the overall quality a little bit worse.

If you want to praise WWE because their wrestlers are busting their ass feel free to do so but I'm certainly not going to say that the PPV was great with WWE's shitty booking decisions and only one match that was truly enjoyable from start to finish. 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

No need to fix anything, the match was just decent compared to previous MITB matches and the ending of the match only made the overall quality a little bit worse.

If you want to praise WWE because their wrestlers are busting their ass feel free to do so but I'm certainly not going to say that the PPV was great with WWE's shitty booking decisions and only one match that was truly enjoyable from start to finish. 

I'm not praising the WWE as a whole at all, they're in one of the worst funks I've personally ever seen (the "Kevin Nash days" being the only time I'd say the decline in quality was comparable), that MitB match wasn't part of the problem though, the terrible booking at the very very end is.

That reaction to the new title was probably not what Vince "I'm-in-full-blown-panic-mode-so-lets-throw-as-much-shit-as-I-possibly-can-out-there-and-hope-something-catches-on-because-that-totally-worked-for-WCW-and-I'm-a-genius" McMahon was hoping for.  

• Like 2

So here is a legit question...why would anyone want to be the 24/7 champion? 

I mean it isn't like you would get a pay raise for being champion (as how would you negotiate a new salary if you are constantly in fear of losing it) and it means you could be attack at any moment. 

Being the champ literally puts you in harms way at all times and means you will never be on PPV as you are constantly defending it.

NOW if WWE was smart and actually did a story line like "the longer you hold it the more money you make" or something then it would be worth trying to go for it (story line wise).

• Like 1

I wonder what's worse, last night's raw or the look of the new 24/7 belt ? :P 

This championship seems like a bad way to occupy a little bit more of a 3 hours show because the writers are not able to book a strong show every week... 

Concerning Brock Lesnar I almost wished he  would cash in on both Kofi and Rollins so I can be interested in the two "top guys" after Lesnar drop the belts but I guess I'll have to wait to have a good WWE champion and someone that is not just a generic babyface as the Universal champion.

Until then I guess I'll just keep my eyes on the US championship since it's currently the only championship where I care about the champion, the challenger and the storyline. (Such a surprise to see that Samoa Joe is once again in this feud... Give him a monstreous push already, this guy is the best story teller in WWE today ? )

• Like 3

Well the PPV surely wasn't something I will ever look back and remember too fondly, or much at all, but it wasn't the worst thing in the world to me either. Some solid matches, some weak matches.

Highlights were Bayley pulling a Kane and cashing in super early as a nice surprise, perhaps a bit of a cheap way to push Charlotte closer to the 16 title reigns of her father, because of course they have to try and go for that., and of course the great match between Rollins and Styles.

Worst offenders to me were the cage match that saw a nearly 50 year old Shane walking off a brutal chair assault and then winning against a 38 year old angry Miz, again. Granted I am nowhere near the age of any of these men, but I know no one approaching 50 who still is even near any 38 year old guys level in terms of performance, and Shanes not even a full wrestler, just not a good look. The other obvious low point was Brock Lesnar winning money in the bank. Now I am a Lesnar fan, always have been, but this was some bullshit. He does not need the briefcase, he could walk in any time and demand a title match and no one would bat an eye if the McMahons just said "alright pal, you can choose any champion to fight against" because Lesnar is as legit as they come. Instead they give him the thing he does not need after the other guys busted their asses, Lesnar doesn't even have to do the bare minimum and throw some people around for his payday, he even accidently injures 3 people doing what he does.

Raw was full of annoyances, but I have seen worse shows. Poor Sami still getting the short end of the stick, Becky still stuck in a boring feud against a blonde bimbo who is in way over her head here, Bayley wins her belt in a big moment but is nowhere to be seen (that would have been a good choice for a wildcard, not have Roman Reigns do double duty every week), still not anything being done with Bray, Miz gets beat down again. The new belt seems like a bad idea to motivate some people in the lower card, but any title reign will feel empty and meaningless. They probably just want to pull some comedy routines with it they couldn't bring in any other way. It is one more step to devalue belts and make the winning moments less meaningful, because there will probably be a change at least per night. The right way to go about it would have been to introduce the concept as a trophy you have to keep to get points, the longer you keep it the more points you get, you lose the trophy you keep the points you have and can collect them over time, until you have enough to call for a title shot at the lower belts like Us and IC, maybe even tag and if someone goes for a longer journey and collects them for long enough, even get their way into a main title match to get some spotlight, but this would require some basic thought.

Hope Smackdown is doing better, they really can't affort to fuck up too much with some of the recent developments.

Wow, crybaby Dolph Ziggler is back and immediately gets a title match at Super ShowDown, because Kevin Owens refuses to go to Saudi Arabia. I know WWE is more like a big comedy club nowadays, but Dolph Ziggler of all people? He quit the company and wanted to do stand-up comedy. He doesn't deserve anything, yet he gets the same treatment as Brock Lesnar or John Cena, every time one of those two part timers decides to show up.

Why not give Rusev, Nakamura, or Mustafa Ali a championship opportunity? Man, Ali would actually make sense, since it was his spot in the first place. It should have been him.

Apart from that, Smackdown wasn't too bad. The 24/7 belt looks ugly as hell, but R-Truth is great as always. Even the little things Drake Maverick does are entertaining.

• Like 2

R-Truth making the 24/7 title look great with his funny and entertaining antics. He should probably be the longest reigning champ for a few months or so, since I wouldn't mind at all. 

I didn't know RAW champs could come over to SmackDown or vice-versa. Seeing Becky Lynch got me really confused. Maybe expect the Universal Championship debut on the blue brand soon. 

Roman Reigns really doesn't know how to pull off a loss in any match. Shane McMahon could've easily cost him the match and there were even several distractions that could make Elias win, but nope. That would've been better as it would add much more heat to Shane. 

Dolph Ziggler comes from outta nowhere. I think the feud will carry over to whatever is next after Super Show Down. Ali will get his opportunity guys, just wait and see. Not sure about who Seth Rollins will face at SSD, but I don't think Brock will cash in for that. 

Oh, and "it should've been me." ?

• Like 2

*sighs*

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley just joined AEW. I'm legitimately beginning to worry for the future of WWE. I really am. I grew up watching WWE. I've pretty much been watching it all my life. Or, at the very least, as long as I can remember.

Even back during the 'WCW' days (never watched ECW but I knew about it I think) and during the original 'Monday Night Wars' I always auto-defaulted to WWE. Although, admittedly, I tried to watch WCW as well and would even sometimes watch both. Well... at least until it started 'deteriorating' I guess.

Regardless... I've been a 'WWE lifer' or whatever you want to call it and I'm not going to stop anytime soon. Despite what everyone else seems to have done in this thread, I refuse to give up on WWE and I won't be giving up on it anytime soon. Because it has been, and probably always will be, my favorite.

But I'm worried. Extremely worried. All of this 'bad news' is just not good and even I have to admit. Which I hate to do.

I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to end up being FORCED to watch AEW. I really don't. In fact I won't. Unless... the absolute worst-case scenario happens I guess.

What I mean by that... is WWE going out of business. Yes I'm that worried.

Is it really getting to this point? Where WWE is on the verge of actually going out of business and it being another 'WCW' scenario except with WWE instead?

Someone please make me feel better or just say I'm overreacting or something. Or just continue bashing WWE and say 'lol they screwed watch AEW' or 'took you long enough to realize it' or just troll responses in general. Seriously don't do that. That's not what I need right now.

I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. BE. FORCED. TO. WATCH. AEW.

?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

*sighs*

Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley just joined AEW. I'm legitimately beginning to worry for the future of WWE. I really am. I grew up watching WWE. I've pretty much been watching it all my life. Or, at the very least, as long as I can remember.

Even back during the 'WCW' days (never watched ECW but I knew about it I think) and during the original 'Monday Night Wars' I always auto-defaulted to WWE. Although, admittedly, I tried to watch WCW as well and would even sometimes watch both. Well... at least until it started 'deteriorating' I guess.

Regardless... I've been a 'WWE lifer' or whatever you want to call it and I'm not going to stop anytime soon. Despite what everyone else seems to have done in this thread, I refuse to give up on WWE and I won't be giving up on it anytime soon. Because it has been, and probably always will be, my favorite.

But I'm worried. Extremely worried. All of this 'bad news' is just not good and even I have to admit. Which I hate to do.

I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to end up being FORCED to watch AEW. I really don't. In fact I won't. Unless... the absolute worst-case scenario happens I guess.

Is it really getting to this point? Where WWE is on the verge of actually going out of business and it being another 'WCW' scenario except with WWE instead?

Someone please make me feel better or just say I'm overreacting or something. Or just continue bashing WWE and say 'lol they screwed watch AEW' or 'took you long enough to realize it' or just troll responses in general. Seriously don't do that. That's not what I need right now.

1f62d.png

I wouldn't worry much at all. As much as people, myself included, give WWE a hard time--and often justifiedly so--they can spend the next decade delivering the same product they are doing now and still maintain a stable business model. For better or worse, WWE are likely going to remain the market leader for the foreseeable future, come what may.

Whether AEW will ever actually be a legitimate challenge to WWE remains to be seen... I'm not even sure that's what they're going for. Seems more like they just want to create an environment with more freedom for the talent, where they can express and explore their art form while still making good money. An option to WWE's stagnant dysfunction, if nothing else.

The easy part is over for AEW. They've had a successful first official PPV; now they're going to have to prove they can go the distance with weekly TV, live shows, and all the other things people expect from a wrestling promotion. Moreover, balancing someone's idealized wrestling product with what people actually tune in to watch and making a profit is harder than it seems; just look at the amount of money WWE hemorrhage just making the NXT product. And we don't know how long the Khan money will sustain AEW should they fail to maintain a profit, either.

Long story short, even if AEW is able to achieve their goals and achieve some measure of stability, they're still up against a market giant that keeps on setting records for revenue. The McMahons and Levesques may have shown surprising fragility in the face of newfound competition but it's probably just an ego thing. The balance sheets don't lie; there's no threat at present. Ideally, AEW will succeed and provide a fresh alternative to audience and performer alike, and hey, if they cause WWE to rethink their wrestling ethos in the process and enact some level of change, that's a win for everyone in my book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SelectiveGamer said:

*sighs*

1f62d.png

WWE has been ignoring their fans for years. No one wanted John Cena, so we got John Cena. Nobody wanted Roman Reigns, so we got Roman Reigns. WWE has repeatedly ignored the outcries of it's fans for too long, trolled us, insulted our intelligence, and they're now just starting to realize that they may have lost their grip on the monopoly of the wrestling world. And they have no one to blame except themselves. They've dropped the ball. AEW is coming to pick it up. What are you going to do about it WWE? How about hire talented writers who know the wrestling business, and have a passion for it. Have story lines make sense again. Give your talent the creative freedom they need to evolve. Stop putting a choke chain on the locker room for the sake of getting one guy over. We aren't as stupid as WWE thinks we are. I love WWE too. But the morons running it need to go.

• Like 1

Things that annoyed me greatly about this episode of Raw.

- It is ok not to start with a match right from the get go every week, but come on, the time it took for the bell to ring for the first time could have delivered 3 solid matches with some of the people who were left out off their own show. Right now I feel like back in the worst authority angle days in that regard.

- Fuck that "wildcard" rule. Some wrestlers like Roman Reigns and Kofi Kingston seem to be doing double duty every week since the shit was implemented, and they keep fucking up the number of people that appear, since it is supposed to be 4 at MOST. Just look at this shit list of people from Smackdown appearing on raw: Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, R-Truth, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Shane McMahon, Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler. Thats EIGHT people, DOUBLE whats supposed to be. Doing some advanced thinking and trying to come up with some shitty justification, you may argue that Shane is a McMahon and therefore does not count, that the Iconics can be counted as one since they are a team and that Dolph is a free agent even though he reappared on Smackdown and is on a clear collision course with the Smackdown champion, but that is still FIVE people, and I do not see any other reason to not count one of the remaining wrestlers. Just awful, throw the rule out of the window and just let people be multibrand again.

- Devaluation of championships and the champions who wear them. Winning titles as a wrestler once meant you made it, the title would elevate you and you would elevate it by defending it and stepping up your game, nowadays most of them feel like a "kick me" sticker on the back of the title holders. So how about we make the womens tag champs lose all the time and literally never defend their belts? Sounds great, I mean its not like they don't shit on the other belts as well. The male tag titles are also kind of a joke at the moment, with the Vikings crushing the champs but still not having a title match this week, the US title is being handed around like a cigarette, I actually had to look up who is currently Intercontinental champion because the reign is so forgettable, and the 24/7 titles mere existence devalues the very concept of a championship belt more than I can even describe with words.

- WWE forgetting their own stipulations. That fatal 4 way match was supposed to be an elimination match, they even mentioned it during the match multiple times, it was the reason Lashley and Corbin could even work together the way they did, yet once Corbin pinned The Miz, the match was done. These matches usually have no dq rules, so the ref just assuming the other 2 wrestlers weren't interested in a chance to become champions because they brawled outside the ring is ridiculously stupid. Come up with something at least ffs, you lazy idiots, there are more than enough ways to handle this better.

- Bray Wyatt. Now I am probably in a minority with this, but I can't bear to watch these things, even though they are probably good. Good or not though, they aren't actually doing anything with Bray and at this rate I am sure the iron will be cold by the time they make him reappear and actually perform in the ring again, which would be a shame.

Things that entertained me.

- Having Brock Lesnar show some character. Brock had fun last night, there is no doubt about that, and I haven't seen him goof around that much since he danced to a mariachi band he had brought to the ring to mock the late great Eddie Guerrero almost 15 years ago. Now even I, a fan of Brock Lesnar, admit that I hated the thought of him being Mr Money In The Bank at first. He didn't need it, and I thought the way he is actually doing less and less each time he appears is an almost criminal waste of what Paul Heyman once accurately described as a "once in history" athlete, but this segment was gold. Lesnar mocking the champions and keeping to be a threat, some actual mind games being played, and this hilarious exchange between Brock and Paul.

Brock: *weird face. "I got a YEAR!?

Paul: YEAH!?

Brock: to cash in?

Paul: A YEAR!

*Brock bitchslaps Paul with the contract.

Paul: DIDN'T YOU KNOW!?

Brock: NOO I DIDN'T KNOW

Paul: HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW!!!???

Brock: *censored

The delivery of that was perfect, it made me laugh so hard because anyone could actually imagine something like that happening with someone like Brock, who has no fucks left to give. Renees reaction was on point too. If they give us more of that, I may actually consider Brocks half assed win at money in the bank an up, even though i am not exactly looking forward to him taking the championship off the show for weeks again.

- The hideous 24/7 title not needing much time. Have the "champion" appear with a wild mob on his heels, throw in some comedy or a light skirmish, make the champion run or try to trick the people following him. Easy formula and it works for me at this point. I don't like R-Truth but as long as this thing doesn't take too much time, I think it is a funny little addition, for now at least.

- Some solid matches. Cesaro vs Ricochet and Zayn vs Rollins were solid performances, and I wish we had more like this instead of some of the shitty talking segments. I might have enjoyed Brocks party with the modified MITB briefcase, but the others all could have been cut a lot shorter to make time for more of these types of matches, that should be the actual main focus in a wrestling show to begin with.

All in all this wasn't a good show, I expected WWE to feel the heat from AEW by now and at least somewhat try to improve, but with the few exceptions I mentioned, most of the show was the same stuff I can barely watch in full. Though not the worst Raw in recent weeks for me, they really need to step up their game, especially with the lack of actual matches and their shitty rule breaking.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 1

When you think RAW couldn't get an worse, they come up with a whole bunch of new shit. That electric chair segment was absolutely awful. Baron Corbin as the new No. 1 Contender seems like a good idea (since he's gaining heat), but it actually doesn't. He is just missing something to make fans really care, including me, and I once was a big fan of The Lone Wolf. But now, he's just a boring and terrible character.

Shane McMahon does some great heel work, though he and WWE as a whole deserved those AEW chants during his match.

Literally the best part about RAW was right at the beginning, when Brock Lesnar showed up and started dancing. That was shades of the old Lesnar, when he was funny and cool. I still hate the fact, that they sacrificed all these talented wrestlers in the MITB ladder match, only to give Brock the briefcase, but man, he's entertaining.

• Like 3

Terrible show, best part of the show was Lesnar. I really miss the old Lesnar but at least he is still entertaining me when he shows up.

Concerning AEW the DoN ppv was ok for what I watched. I only really enjoyed The Lucha Brothers vs Young Bucks match though. Jericho vs Omega was disapointing compared to their match in NJPW and I had to stop watching the bloody mess between Cody and Dustin.

If there is one thing I really appreciate since the PG era it's the lack of unnecessary blood in WWE's product. I don't mind seeing some blood if it's an accident during a match but matches like Shawn Micheals vs Chris Jericho, Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar or Cody vs Dustin just makes me want to puke and not watch what I should watch, a WRESTLING match. 

Overall, I'm really unimpressed by AEW. I'm not saying they aren't doing good things but their roster is really lacking, their show wasn't as exceptionnal as people are saying (but I understand people are excited for a change in wrestling but imo they are clearly not thinking rationally) and most importantly they are making a huge mistake by showing that they are as childish as WWE. Cody Rhodes with a Sledgehammer, John Moxley and his "declaration of war" and Chris Jericho and Dustin Rhodes newly found hatred for Vince McMahon is just making them look like bitter WWE haters/rejects. I wish them luck because competition is always a good thing but they should focus on delivering a good show rather than attacking a company a million time bigger than them. TNA was doing fine until they decided to compete with WWE, look how the company is doing now.

Edit : Smackdown was so bad it doesn't even deserve another post. I wouldn't have it believed it if you said to me one year ago that RAW would be better than Smackdown but here we are and it's not even close...

• Like 3

Best part of RAW was Brock Lesnar. Thought everyone would be throwing the hate on that, but it seems Brock really needed to have some fun. 

Stupid wild card rule. Also the promo videos for Triple H vs Randy Orton. I get that it's for their match, but damn those Saudi deals are just unbelievable. They have to take stuff that happened years ago, using them to build up a match in the present. 

The 24/7 title at least keeps the parts entertaining. Drew McIntyre put in yet another faction. Oh please give him a break. Might be me not having heard Dolph Ziggler on the mic in months, but the emotions make his skills amazing. Probably gonna be a good match, but did they really made Kevin Owens lose again? (just like Daniel Bryan when he refused to go to Saudi Arabia last year and lost to AJ Styles, before he was replaced by Samoa Joe). 

AEW DON was okay. The Lucha Bros vs The Young Bucks was easily match of that night, and a contender for match of the year (including The Lucha Bros vs LAX - Rebellion PPV on IMPACT Wrestling. Had to watch it and see Tessa Blanchard vs Gail Kim). 

Pretty excited for NXT TakeOver XXV. I was glad to see Tyler Breeze back and they way he dissed Velveteen Dream about his other TakeOver Chicago 2018 attire, with a "Call Me Up Vince" quote was priceless and unforgettable. 

@itachi-destroyer Nice new avatar. They've been using him for weeks if not over a month now and I hope that doesn't turn into waste. In Vince's head you can say, "Keep that going until we find something better to do with him." Dude's got the package, a real main event caliber. The old man should fade to black. 

• Like 3

NXT TakeOver. The commentary put it over as "the one true alternative in sports entertainment", and that's not just a snide shot at Cody and Friends... that's undisputed.

You can't ask for a better opener than Strong vs. Riddle. The breakneck pace was legitimately draining, bro. There's nothing quite as scintillating as when Riddle loses his chill and gets off the ground with his striking game. That's the magic of Rice Krispies, fortified with all the vitamin M and J a growing boy needs.

Ladder match made the MITB match look comparatively sedate. Think about that for a second. More high spots and inventive bone crunching ladder offense than you can shake a Marko Stunt at. They must have fortified the middle rope for the occasion. All teams were given an opportunity to shine, and all looked like possible winners at various times. The Profits have really come into their own lately, and deserved the win here.

Forgive this ignorant soul for his previous harsh words about the Velveteen Dream. He's grown on me and shows an aptitude for the entire game of sports entertainment like few others. His subtle and effortless character moments... you can't teach that. Dream and Breeze crafted a great story of old vs. new, and it really is a joy to see Breeze being able to bring his A game again. The spot where Breeze spinkicked Dream and made a doomed scramble for the pin was heartbreaking stuff. The Dream is real, man.

Baszler vs. Shirai... well, if you've seen a Baszler match, you've seen them all. If she didn't have the MMA chops I'm unsure of where she'd be in the grand scheme of things. Shirai did what she could as a fiery babyface, but there's only so much you can do overburdened by so much dead weight. I hope the (intensely satisfying) post match beatdown was done so Baszler can relinquish the belt and we can finally have some fresh blood in the title picture. Here's hoping.

Gargano vs. Cole... I'm speechless. The best match so far this year to fly the WWE colours. The Godfather II to their previous encounter, it weren't so much superior as just as equally superlative in different fields. The two complement each other like the proverbial yin and yang. Scripted violence hardly gets more beautiful than this, with a conservative focus on falls and submission spots so as to really tell a haunting story of human chess and bodily endurance. But don't listen to a silly old mortal like me harp on about it like at all matters, just watch it. Come and see.

As if there were any doubt... when it comes to booking state of the art modern wrestling that still feels wholly timeless... it's Triple H or nothing, bay bay.

3 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

NXT TakeOver. The commentary put it over as "the one true alternative in sports entertainment", and that's not just a snide shot at Cody and Friends... that's undisputed.

You can't ask for a better opener than Strong vs. Riddle. The breakneck pace was legitimately draining, bro. There's nothing quite as scintillating as when Riddle loses his chill and gets off the ground with his striking game. That's the magic of Rice Krispies, fortified with all the vitamin M and J a growing boy needs.

Ladder match made the MITB match look comparatively sedate. Think about that for a second. More high spots and inventive bone crunching ladder offense than you can shake a Marko Stunt at. They must have fortified the middle rope for the occasion. All teams were given an opportunity to shine, and all looked like possible winners at various times. The Profits have really come into their own lately, and deserved the win here.

Forgive this ignorant soul for his previous harsh words about the Velveteen Dream. He's grown on me and shows an aptitude for the entire game of sports entertainment like few others. His subtle and effortless character moments... you can't teach that. Dream and Breeze crafted a great story of old vs. new, and it really is a joy to see Breeze being able to bring his A game again. The spot where Breeze spinkicked Dream and made a doomed scramble for the pin was heartbreaking stuff. The Dream is real, man.

Baszler vs. Shirai... well, if you've seen a Baszler match, you've seen them all. If she didn't have the MMA chops I'm unsure of where she'd be in the grand scheme of things. Shirai did what she could as a fiery babyface, but there's only so much you can do overburdened by so much dead weight. I hope the (intensely satisfying) post match beatdown was done so Baszler can relinquish the belt and we can finally have some fresh blood in the title picture. Here's hoping.

Gargano vs. Cole... I'm speechless. The best match so far this year to fly the WWE colours. The Godfather II to their previous encounter, it weren't so much superior as just as equally superlative in different fields. The two complement each other like the proverbial yin and yang. Scripted violence hardly gets more beautiful than this, with a conservative focus on falls and submission spots so as to really tell a haunting story of human chess and bodily endurance. But don't listen to a silly old mortal like me harp on about it like at all matters, just watch it. Come and see.

As if there were any doubt... when it comes to booking state of the art modern wrestling that still feels wholly timeless... it's Triple H or nothing, bay bay.

Then why can't WWE apply what they're doing on NXT to the main roster? I already know the answer, I'm just stating the obvious.