fresquinho

The WWE Discussion Thread

6,155 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

Calm yourself please. No need to take me responding to something personally or whatever.

If you're restricting it to that level then it is pointless. Everyone is a random signing to someone who consumes zero wrestling news and may now and then watch a show. MJF was the hottest free agent when he got freed up.

People say it is a combination of him and Raquel, who also replaced a more popular former champion. As for Finn, he has more of an edge now I guess but if you're assuming I'm a fan then you're way off. Back when he was first in NXT and then on the main roster I was baffled on why they were keeping Cody, someone who was better than Finn in every respect bar I suppose execution of moves, as a jobber, while pushing Finn. Someone who could seemingly only wrestle one match, was dull, and couldn't even use his paint gimmick effectively.

hottest free agent according to who? lmfao.

Only reason Io had the title was to push the pandemic era with a asian person as champion. 

1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

hottest free agent according to who? lmfao.

Only reason Io had the title was to push the pandemic era with a asian person as champion. 

MJF was receiving heavy praise from wrestlers, wrestling commentators some of which are legends like Jim Cornette, and every company worth anything wanted him to sign with them. 

Io consistently would get NXT the highest ratings of the match for her segments and she is considered an elite talent. To state that she only got the title because she is an Asian woman is off. Maybe AEW is colouring your mind there I don't know.

1 hour ago, Rozalia1 said:

MJF was receiving heavy praise from wrestlers, wrestling commentators some of which are legends like Jim Cornette, and every company worth anything wanted him to sign with them. 

Io consistently would get NXT the highest ratings of the match for her segments and she is considered an elite talent. To state that she only got the title because she is an Asian woman is off. Maybe AEW is colouring your mind there I don't know.

my god, you're as bad as AJ.

NXT has gotten quite dull and boring in the past few years, even more so in the covid era. Kross is very boring too, he is just one entrance and his girlfriend steals the attention. I think he would be perfect for the main roster until the old senile fool loses interest in him after a few weeks.

4 hours ago, sk_lp_him said:

NXT has gotten quite dull and boring in the past few years, even more so in the covid era. Kross is very boring too, he is just one entrance and his girlfriend steals the attention. I think he would be perfect for the main roster until the old senile fool loses interest in him after a few weeks.

NXT began to get dull to me the moment they brought in all the top indy guys and made them unquestionably the top of the card. NXT when it became noticed and popular had guys like Tyler Breeze and Tyson Kidd at the top of the card. 

Hard to say. Vince actually tends to back people who don't well in NXT, some people think out of spite, such as Elias who when healthy is on the show week after week often not even wrestling. Kross was made NXT champion though so that may disqualify him from Vince caring to show up HHH.