The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Oh well, we all know Cena will win. Then HHH's plan B (Brock) can take the championship.

If you think about it, "Brock" starts with A "B".

It would be fitting if when HHH announces Brock's return says "For those who are wondering what "Plan B" is? Plan B is...."Plan Brock Lesnar"(With his accent).

Edited by DarknessKey92

Did anyone catch when the fan Shouted "You Evil Mother Fucker!!", before the Bo Dallas Vs Torito Match on Raw 7/7/2014?

That cracked me up, I swear I thought Bo Dallas Said that too, it sounded like him too...lol

Totally caught on to that, I had to rewind it a couple times to make sure I wasn't hearing things lol

Gonna sound fucked up here...but i just found the perfect way for Zeb Colter to silence Lana....Simply see the video that's called "Meanwhile In Russia.. A Seminar On How To Properly Beat Your Wife!" and you'll know how that promo would go....by the way that video is pretty fucked up.

Of course they aren't going to use that reference...but if they do...Oh Shit!!, Moment of the night for me right there.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Wow did Flair look drunk at Raw. Stop putting that man on TV especially since they fired JR because of Flair. I know he is HHH's idol but come on it is embarrassing watching him stumble around the ring and slurring his lines.

Yeah, Flair should just avoid TV since there isn't much for him to do. That segment was a waste of a few minutes just for him to say "CENAWINSLOL". I just hope Roman wins and spears the living daylight out of Cena haha. :P

About that Flair thing on Raw, was that their way to retire the WHC? Cena gave it to Flair on his way to the ring, and told him to keep it.

If so, I'm sad that it's gone. But at least it was subtle, instead of some dumb storyline involving a trash can or a lake.

Only 1 way to find out if the WHC title is retired...if cena Still walks into Battleground with the titles as a towel around his neck like Alberto Del Rio.

Not gonna lie I remember when people were complaining over the way Orton was Carrying both the titles around his shoulders with his thumbs up, but No one is complaining over the way Cena is? that's just strange it looks so degrading.

I doubt the title is retired, sure it would have been a great way to retire the belt right there, but secretly that was just a way for WWE to get Cena over with the Crowd using Ric Flair....Again.

Battleground seemed like a really sloppy show.  The opener was an absolute show stealer and the main event, obvious outcome aside, was full of some solid work but the rest of the show seemed off. 

AJ and Paige just don't mesh well.  Their first time in the ring together had damn near only one move and it was a horrible botch and their latest match wasn't much better.  I counted two extremely ugly botches tonight.  The battle royal outcome was given away in the first couple of minutes when the camera kept showing Miz laying by the apron doing nothing while the match was going on, they really should have shot from one of the other three sides of the ring while he was down there.  As soon as I saw him doing that I knew he'd win and how he'd do it and I know I wasn't alone.  Oh well, battle royals are all about what Kofi is gonna do anyways.

Jericho and Bray has me baffled.  I wasn't worried about Bray's win/loss record affecting his character during WrestleMania season but that's very rapidly changing.  Hopefully Jericho will put him over sooner than later so Bray's momentum doesn't keep declining.  The "boring" chant he was getting on RAW has me scared that he's no longer being taken seriously by the casual fans and that has to change.  Jobbing him over and over at the PPV's is making him start to look too weak and a HUGE talent is on the verge of being wasted.

Swagger and Rusev worked very well together.  The finish seemed like the right way to go as both guys looked strong in the match and I'm looking forward to watching Lana and Colter work together some more, especially now that Colter finally got his Bullwinkle references right.

Gosh I hate it. Im watching raw live for a whole month, nothing worth remembering , only AJ's return was worth remembering, even battleground wasn't good.
Then I decide to skip 1 raw and I miss Flo Rida at raw, Steph gets arrested, Brock's return hell even Zack Ryder winning a match.

WWE  -   Why U Do Dis ?

Gosh I hate it. Im watching raw live for a whole month, nothing worth remembering , only AJ's return was worth remembering, even battleground wasn't good.

Then I decide to skip 1 raw and I miss Flo Rida at raw, Steph gets arrested, Brock's return hell even Zack Ryder winning a match.

WWE  -   Why U Do Dis ?

If it helps, Flo Rida performed the same exact songs as the last two times he was on WWE TV... and his back-up singer was awful.  Complete waste of time.

Found A Compilation Video, of a lot of Scott Steiner Stories; And Without a doubt the Best portion was Petey William's Stories that start from 18:20 to 29:50.

The part that really cracked me up(to the point I dropped my cake :( ) was 27:05 to 27:45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X5S57GOxHs

Also here's the Scott Steiner vs The English Language Video

Edited by DarknessKey92