The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

If you can (and haven't yet), try and check out NXT. Chris Hero, aka Kassius Ohno, is on the roster there and El Generico just got signed... he should be showing up real soon. Not to mention the work of guys like the Bray Wyatt family, Bronson and, more recently Adrian Neville (the man that gravity forgot). NXT is kickin' ass lately.

I'll have to check it out then cause i got this old IWA tape of Chris Hero and CM Punk in an hour long Iron Man match. it's good to see they're bringing in indy guys to be honest I've never hated on the WWE for storylines but I have always hated on them for making people stars who cannot wrestle at all

Edited by JedixKiller

I'll have to check it out then cause i got this old IWA tape of Chris Hero and CM Punk in an hour long Iron Man match. it's good to see they're bringing in indy guys to be honest I've never hated on the WWE for storylines but I have always hated on them for making people stars who cannot wrestle at all

Then, for the love of God, don't see the matches between Khali and Mark Henry. They were awful!!!! The whole match was on the corner because neither can run (or wrestle) to save their lives, and they made two of them!!

On another subject:

I guess is safe to say Jack Swagger is going to win the Elimination Chamber? His whole "America for Americans" character is pretty much written to go against Alberto del Rio, I do think this kind of rivalry is enough for Wrestlemania but maybe they can create enough hype before it.

• Like 1

I am hoping that Jericho wins the elimination chamber. This sets up a possible Ziggler(cash-in at EC) vs Jericho at Wrestlemania or even a Ziggler cash in on Jericho at mania to continue on with their feud with another Jericho contract on the line the night after or on the night.

But I think Orton will win to try and turn him heel, they need a big name and from the match I only see Orton and Jericho.

I am hoping that Jericho wins the elimination chamber. This sets up a possible Ziggler(cash-in at EC) vs Jericho at Wrestlemania or even a Ziggler cash in on Jericho at mania to continue on with their feud with another Jericho contract on the line the night after or on the night.

I see this hapening too, Ziggler cashing in againts Del Rio after he retains and continues the feud at WM.

On another subject:

I guess is safe to say Jack Swagger is going to win the Elimination Chamber? His whole "America for Americans" character is pretty much written to go against Alberto del Rio, I do think this kind of rivalry is enough for Wrestlemania but maybe they can create enough hype before it.

You called it, I have no interest in the match now though, was hoping for a Orton win and heel turn or a Jericho win to really set Ziggler up. No idea what Orton will do now and I guess Ziggler and Jericho at Wrestle-mania will still happen.

I just think it is too soon the thrust Swagger back into the title picture, I feel about him the same way as Del Rio when he was heel, nothing.

You called it, I have no interest in the match now though, was hoping for a Orton win and heel turn or a Jericho win to really set Ziggler up. No idea what Orton will do now and I guess Ziggler and Jericho at Wrestle-mania will still happen.

I just think it is too soon the thrust Swagger back into the title picture, I feel about him the same way as Del Rio when he was heel, nothing.

I guess it's going to be Swagger vs. Del Rio (Swagger wins) Ziggler cashes in on Swagger beginning possible Swagger-Ziggler feud since they were a tag team last year. I expected Jericho to win, face Del Rio at WM and then Ziggler cashes in on Jericho to continue their feud but... I guess not. Some say Orton is working with The Shield.

I guess it's going to be Swagger vs. Del Rio (Swagger wins) Ziggler cashes in on Swagger beginning possible Swagger-Ziggler feud since they were a tag team last year. I expected Jericho to win, face Del Rio at WM and then Ziggler cashes in on Jericho to continue their feud but... I guess not. Some say Orton is working with The Shield.

I figured that as well with another rematch the RAW after to get rid of Jericho somehow(contract/injury) so he can leave again.

Swagger-Ziggler won't happen if they both remain heels, can't see the WWE doing a heel vs heel who are the crowd meant to go for?

The shield attacked Orton and he was feuded with them along with Sheamus and Ryback but then Cena needed something to do so they shoved him into the feud. So I don't see that happening. Glad the shield won though it was the only option to keep them a threat.

I figured that as well with another rematch the RAW after to get rid of Jericho somehow(contract/injury) so he can leave again.

Swagger-Ziggler won't happen if they both remain heels, can't see the WWE doing a heel vs heel who are the crowd meant to go for?

The shield attacked Orton and he was feuded with them along with Sheamus and Ryback but then Cena needed something to do so they shoved him into the feud. So I don't see that happening. Glad the shield won though it was the only option to keep them a threat.

True but WWE is most likely doing Rock-Cena II so it would make sense to me if they did Swagger-Ziggler.

True but WWE is most likely doing Rock-Cena II so it would make sense to me if they did Swagger-Ziggler.

WWE can get away with doing a Face/Face every now and again, the Undertaker matches come to mind. I am hoping that its a triple threat Cena/Punk/Rock.

I can't remember the last heel/heel feud.

Plus Del Rio would still be in the immediate picture with the rematch clause. I just can't come up with a story as Swaggers current gig wouldn't work to well against Ziggler. Sheamus will probably be back in the picture after the shield business is done.

Either way I can't wait to see the results on the RAW after WM.

everywhere I look people are pissed about Swagger... really? REALLY?

For quite a while now the IWC has been doing nothing but trashing the WWE for not giving anyone outside of the 4 or 5 top guys a chance, now they are and people are against it!! REALLY?

Jericho is a great performer but he has no business being in the title picture, just like Rock has no business being in the title picture. After WM both guys are gonna be gone. Look at the WM card as it is right now and tell me what's going to be more interesting to watch, the "twice in a lifetime" match where Cena is going to win the belt... again, and overcome... again, and give a speech about never giving up... again or a fresh feud that could be finished in any number of ways, and that's without inserting Ziggler.

Swagger and Del Rio have similar in ring styles that seem like they'll mesh really well together and I would rather see Del Rio/Swagger over Del Rio/Big Show in a heart beat. The match won't be the main event and there's absolutely no chance it'll be worse than last year's WHC match. I'd bet my house that when it's all said and done it'll be one of the, if not the best match of the night from an in-ring perspective. Jericho and Ziggler are the only two that I think could out-work Del Rio and Swagger (There's nothing officially announced for the SHIELD right now so I'm not considering them yet).

I LOVE that there actually doing something new and fresh for what we all know is the B-level world title.

The SHIELD is also an amazing story. People keep calling them Nexus ver. 2.0 or NWO 2 but I don't see it like that at all. They have one feature that sets them apart... there's no leader. They're a unit, and when they work together, they're unbeatable. I'm sure "team Sell-No" with keep getting the upper hand on free TV but when it counts the SHIELD goes over. Pinning Ryback no less. Those three are the future of the company and I hope they stay strong for a long, long time.

Well has for the Rock being in the title picture I can't remember if he got a rematch after losing it to Lesnar so WWE could allows have pulled it was the rematch he never got. Though they don't like us remembering things like Ryberg being Skip and Tensai being Albert before.

I think the main complaint about Swagger was that before he went off the screen he was doing nothing and he has only just come back and been thrust into the Wrestlemania spotlight, I think if it was another ppv they wouldn't be up in arms much. He is agood in ring talent but outside he is lacking and his current gimmick won't work on all faces.

I am curious who is going to get the tag-team titles now that a Kane vs Bryan WM match is likely. I can't see who they will drop them to.

I am also interested to see how the shift Cena out of the Shield story line now and whether Orton will slot in his place.

Edit:

Watched RAW

I Hope that this Punk/Cena thing is going some where other than the predictable using Punk to give Cena a WM lead up win.

I find the way Maddox speaks Hilarious for some reason.

I guess Jericho may be the third man instead of Orton to face the shield and replace Cena.

Like the new championship belt it was about time they revamped it.

Edit 2:

Swagger has been arrested, and could have just killed his push and title match

Edited by spectre51

Had to google this as soon as I read it.

So WWE, what are you gonna do now? They are too afraid of public opinion to keep him on the title picture, even though this could lead to a lot of trash talk from Del Rio that could keep the feud rolling (like they did with Jeff Hardy). My bet? Orton or Jericho taking his place, most likely Orton since Jericho seems to have moved to a feud against The Shield. I just hope is not Big Show again.

Hoping for a CM Punk vs John Cena vs The Rock at WM. :yay:

I don't know why they keep pushing the Khali vs Mark Henry feud, those matches are horrible :blush:

I don't like the new title, I didn't like the old one either, bring back the real one (before Cena butchered it and made it into a toy)

I would lead to Orton has well turn heel by snapping and injuring Swagger to take his place. Though Jericho could slot in he has jumped around since he has been back.

Yes, a triple threat is the only thing that can make that match interesting. Next RAW's match most likely won't have an ending so you can build a feud with whoever Cena doesn't pin as he didn't beat them, I am a Rock fan but would prefer that it was Punk so they could continue after WM.

Khali is massive, when I look at him I can't help but be amazed by his size(same as Big Show), but because of this size he is slow and just so limited/bad in the ring. WWE want to keep him around they should use him has they do with Big E as a bodyguard. I think Show and Henry do well for their size and they are enjoyable for me to watch as much as Jericho or Bryan.

Well has for the Rock being in the title picture I can't remember if he got a rematch after losing it to Lesnar so WWE could allows have pulled it was the rematch he never got. Though they don't like us remembering things like Ryberg being Skip and Tensai being Albert before.

I think the main complaint about Swagger was that before he went off the screen he was doing nothing and he has only just come back and been thrust into the Wrestlemania spotlight, I think if it was another ppv they wouldn't be up in arms much. He is agood in ring talent but outside he is lacking and his current gimmick won't work on all faces.

I am curious who is going to get the tag-team titles now that a Kane vs Bryan WM match is likely. I can't see who they will drop them to.

I am also interested to see how the shift Cena out of the Shield story line now and whether Orton will slot in his place.

Edit:

Watched RAW

I Hope that this Punk/Cena thing is going some where other than the predictable using Punk to give Cena a WM lead up win.

I find the way Maddox speaks Hilarious for some reason.

I guess Jericho may be the third man instead of Orton to face the shield and replace Cena.

Like the new championship belt it was about time they revamped it.

Edit 2:

Don't forget that Swagger was a MITB winner and WHC at one point. He had an "attitude problem" (which could be defined as anything that Vince didn't like personally) that caused him to have to go through the humbling process... which was the period he spent getting pinned by the cobra. He was taken off of TV and asked for his release, Vince convinced him to stay with a top of the card push. The Wrestlemania spotlight isn't on him. By the time WM comes around I promise the spotlight will be on Rock, Cena, HHH, Brock, Punk, and Taker (should he return)... not Swagger and Del Rio. Although who knows if his arrest will kill his push, or just get swept under the rug now.

As for the tag titles, I've heard rumors of the SHIELD. All three guys would be the tag champs and any two of them would defend in matches. Ambrose/Rollins would defend one week followed by Reigns/Rollins the next etc etc.

I guess they will bring Undertaker back during house shows to see how he is feeling, to see if he is healthy for a WM match.

I am thinking if he wrestles at WM he loses and then gets suspended after WM, he is not Orton or Rey who could get away without suspense.

The shield is interesting, but I can't see it a happening at WM so I would guess it would be before to set Kane/Bryan up or after if it does indeed happen.

I guess they will bring Undertaker back during house shows to see how he is feeling, to see if he is healthy for a WM match.

I am thinking if he wrestles at WM he loses and then gets suspended after WM, he is not Orton or Rey who could get away without suspense.

The shield is interesting, but I can't see it a happening at WM so I would guess it would be before to set Kane/Bryan up or after if it does indeed happen.

Or let him win to show him what could have been, then Ziggler cashes in and squashes him. It would be out of place for Ziggler to do that to a fellow heel though. Only thing to keep in mind is the MASSIVE amount of main stream media (when compared to any other wrestling story) the Zeb/Swagger angle is getting right now. While Swagger isn't a guy who would normally get away with something like this we all know Vince has a huge boner for anything that draws non-wrestling fans attention. The storyline might be Swagger's one saving grace... he'd be on the thinnest ice there is, but it could happen.

Also, anyone out there think there's any chance of the Vince/Heyman fight being anything other than a set-up for a Lesnar/HHH match at mania. The "fight" starts, Lesnar immediately shows up to finish the job he started with Vince, HHH makes the save, the feud begins.

Edited by skidmarkgn

Also, anyone out there think there's any chance of the Vince/Heyman fight being anything other than a set-up for a Lesnar/HHH match at mania. The "fight" starts, Lesnar immediately shows up to finish the job he started with Vince, HHH makes the save, the feud begins.

Nope, would be nice if Vince gets a little time to beat up Heyman but I will be surprised if it isn't. Punk could make the save given their recent bonding lately.

Swaggers angle is getting media attention but that could also be his undoing, we know the WWE stance on bully/drugs and all that stuff, so they don't want their wrestlers the news for any of those reasons.

You just predicted RAW's last 15 minutes.

They had a chance to do something with Cena, have him lose to punk fair and square once again, he goes crazy, leaves for months, and comes back obsessed with Cm Punk, doesn't care about anybody or anything except that one goal, instead they decided to do the same crap again, have Cena win.

Edited by drummerklg

They had a chance to do something with Cena, have him lose to punk fair and square once again, he goes crazy, leaves for months, and comes back obsessed with Cm Punk, doesn't care about anybody or anything except that one goal, instead they decided to do the same crap again, have Cena win.

I was wondering why the f*** everyone was cheering for a match they've seen multiple times.