The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I dabbled in it because a lot of house shows (or un-televised events) were held right near where I live. I actually met Jeff Hardy before it all went down hill for him. He was pretty quiet, but polite and nice enough. And definitely not sober at said signing, haha. I may even have a picture of that somewhere still. Wrestling was actually pretty fun at some points. Like the whole Undertaker and Kane feud.

The Wyatt family will debut like this, the Mcmahons are giving Vickie her review, and then it plays, "you want to hear something really scary" they creep everyone out, and just take out the Mcmahon family, they will be involved in the biggest storyline going on out right now, and that is the Mchmahon family, triple h will put up a fight and then recruit two more guys, but it won't be enough, thus putting the Wyatts over big time.

I really do hope this idea happens as I believe the best way to get the Wyatt family off to a strong start would be to fued and destroy the McMahons, Just imagine the kind of heel heat this would draw onto them :D 

• Like 1

I will be at the MITB PPV this coming Sunday and Henry will win the title. The guy is so over as a monster heel and to not capitalize on this would be a huge mistake by the WWE! Heel champs are the best champs!

One problem, he is facing John Cena, this guy refuses to lose.

One problem, he is facing John Cena, this guy refuses to lose.

Mark my word drummer, Cena will dump the belt. If Ryback as a heel had worked out he would have dumped the belt to him at the last ppv but nobody cares about Rycrap anymore his gimmick is stale and having him turn heel ruined his run. Cena is currently a transitional champion, he has no one to feud with. I seriously cannot see why they would not give Henry the strap and keep it on Cena... Cena vs. Bryan?? Bryan does not need a win over Cena to solidify himself as a viable world champion so what is the point of building that feud? hence the reason why Bryan is not fighting Cena for the title currently. Plus I liked the Bryan/Henry feud from last year I thought it was very entertaining.. Of course these 2 are my fave superstars so this prolly sounds like a homer statement lol

Mark my word drummer, Cena will dump the belt. If Ryback as a heel had worked out he would have dumped the belt to him at the last ppv but nobody cares about Rycrap anymore his gimmick is stale and having him turn heel ruined his run. Cena is currently a transitional champion, he has no one to feud with. I seriously cannot see why they would not give Henry the strap and keep it on Cena... Cena vs. Bryan?? Bryan does not need a win over Cena to solidify himself as a viable world champion so what is the point of building that feud? hence the reason why Bryan is not fighting Cena for the title currently. Plus I liked the Bryan/Henry feud from last year I thought it was very entertaining.. Of course these 2 are my fave superstars so this prolly sounds like a homer statement lol

It makes all the sense to put the belt on Henry, bryan and cena are both faces, bryan could be the big underdog going against henry, but this is wwe, a lot of the time they screw things up, lol, I hope sexual chocolate is the new champ, but what would Cena do if he lost the belt?  Who would he fued with, the only guess for me is the Wyatt family, playing mind games with cena, scaring the little jimyy's, and eventually, having cena turn heel and join them.

Imagine this for the Wyatt family debut, the lights go out when all the Mchmahons are in the ring, the spotlight goes to the stage where an empty rocking chair is rocking back and forth, the lights come back on, and the Wyatts have control of Stephanie, while a beaten down triple h and Vince look on, the show ends..EPIC!

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1

It makes all the sense to put the belt on Henry, bryan and cena are both faces, bryan could be the big underdog going against henry, but this is wwe, a lot of the time they screw things up, lol, I hope sexual chocolate is the new champ, but what would Cena do if he lost the belt?  Who would he fued with, the only guess for me is the Wyatt family, playing mind games with cena, scaring the little jimyy's, and eventually, having cena turn heel and join them.

Imagine this for the Wyatt family debut, the lights go out when all the Mchmahons are in the ring, the spotlight goes to the stage where an empty rocking chair is rocking back and forth, the lights come back on, and the Wyatts have control of Stephanie, while a beaten down triple h and Vince look on, the show ends..EPIC!

Yes that would be good, but here is how it will probably go down (knowing WWE)

the lights go out when all the Mchmahons are in the ring, the spotlight goes to the stage where an empty rocking chair is rocking back and forth, the lights come back on, and the Wyatts are laying unconscious on the mat with Stephanie and Vince standing tall above them.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Yes that would be good, but here is how it will probably go down (knowing WWE)

the lights go out when all the Mchmahons are in the ring, the spotlight goes to the stage where an empty rocking chair is rocking back and forth, the lights come back on, and the Wyatts are laying unconscious on the mat with Stephanie and Vince standing tall above them.

HAHA, good one Mayus, knowing their big egos, it's a possibility.

This girl needs to debut ASAP.  I got a little crush on her :wub: (never thought I would say that about a girl from the UK before D: )

Imagine this for the Wyatt family debut, the lights go out when all the Mchmahons are in the ring, the spotlight goes to the stage where an empty rocking chair is rocking back and forth, the lights come back on, and the Wyatts have control of Stephanie, while a beaten down triple h and Vince look on, the show ends..EPI

I can totally see Cena putting over the Wyatts and having a feud with them! He did it when the Nexus debuted and it would have worked well if they had actually WON but WWE killed that group too quick. I am onboard with the whole McMahon family angle you thought up here! What better way to get some new stars over than to have the greatest "heel" of all time in Vinny Mac involved. But like you said WWE tends to mess things up and they will prolly come out cut a promo similar to the vignettes and move into a feud with the Uso's or some other low-mid-card tag team...

Yes you are, the guy is 46 years old, his time is over, I like him, he is good and all, but his time is up, him and Big show need to retire and let the young guns come in and take control.

He still wrestles full time, and I don't see any 'young guys' now. Just look at 2010. One of my favourite title reigns.

He still wrestles full time, and I don't see any 'young guys' now. Just look at 2010. One of my favourite title reigns.

That was one of the worst title reigns ever.  And there are plenty of young guys, and for the ones you "don't see now", it's because people like kane use up 10-15 minutes each week which could go to the young guys.

Am I the only one wanting a Kane push?

Yeah, you are :P

The spot they have for Kane right now is perfect for a guy like him.  He still gets to be "the big red monster" in the ring while having a bit of a lighter side with the promo's.  Upper mid-card is perfect for him.  Some reason, he just never really gets over as a title holder. 

Mitb pdredicts:

Cena/Henry:  I pick Cena every time because he wins every time, regardless of logic.  So, Cena wins.

Del Rio/Ziggler:  Same as above but with Del Rio' s name replacing Cena's.  Ziggler deserves a meaningful title run and he should go over but I'm picking Del Rio.

All-stars match:  Tough call between Bryan and RVD.  Gonna go with Bryan just because of how over he is.  Maybe RVD can find a way to turn heel and he and Bryan can feud over the briefcase.

Smackdown MitB match:  gonna got with Cesaro.  He seems to be getting re-pushed and he's got Colter with him (I know Swagger does to but with his issues...)

Jericho/Ryback:  Jericho's got a pretty established reputation for not being afraid to put someone over and Ryback NEEDS a PPV win so, Ryback wins this one, sniveling the whole time.

Axel/Miz:  I hate the Miz.  I can respect the way he earned his spot by keeping his head down, ears open, and mouth shut, but his character as a face is absolutely no different than his heel character.  Axel, on the other hand, has been great.  Seems like the only complaint that can be found with him right now is his inability to commit to a finisher.  Axel all the way in this one.

AJ/Kaitlyn:  Too soon to change the title again.  AJ should win.

2/3's of the Shield/Uso's:  I've heard rumors of a Brothers of Destruction vs. Rollins/Reigns match for SummerSlam which means the Uso's are just filling a little gap until Taker shows up.  Shield wins.

Money in the bank outcomes:

Cena vs Henry:  Henry wins, Cena has no business holding the title right now, Henry deserves it, this is his last run.

Ziggler vs Del Rio:No way Ziggler loses, if he loses, his career is over.  Del Rio is boring.

All Stars Match:Daniel Bryan is too predictable.  He is very good in the ring, but all he does is chant "yes", needs to work on being entertaining.  I'm going for RVD here.

Future Stars match:Dean Ambrose.  The shield carrying around that briefcase is priceless.

Jericho vs Ryback:Jericho wins here.  Ryback should continue his streak of losing on ppvs, a perfect storyline, can't win the big one.

Axel vs Miz:Miz is boring.  Axel wins here.  Love that perfect plex.

AJ vs Kaitlyn:No matter how hot Kaitlyn is, AJ wins here.  Afterwards, Paige makes her debut and takes AJ out.

Usos vs Shield:Pathetic how the shield was in the main event beating the likes of cena and orton, to being on the preshow, SMH.  The shield wins here, Usos stand no chance.

This girl needs to debut ASAP.  I got a little crush on her :wub: (never thought I would say that about a girl from the UK before D: )

Hahaha! What? Care to elaborate on why you never thought you'd say that "about a girl from the UK" before? 

I'm very much looking forward to the Wyatt Family's debut tonight; their vignettes so far have been supremely brilliant. 

Hahaha! What? Care to elaborate on why you never thought you'd say that "about a girl from the UK" before? 

I'm very much looking forward to the Wyatt Family's debut tonight; their vignettes so far have been supremely brilliant. 

I'm 100% puerto rican, I never thought of settling down with a white girl before, especially not one from the uk, I want to eat rice and beans GOTA!!!

• Like 1

I'm 100% puerto rican, I never thought of settling down with a white girl before, especially not one from the uk, I want to eat rice and beans GOTA!!!

Haha! Eating rice and beans with Paige would be awesome; she is fucking beautiful, man. I love her anti-Diva gimmick - very unique and exactly what the women's division needs right now. 

Haha! Eating rice and beans with Paige would be awesome; she is fucking beautiful, man. I love her anti-Diva gimmick - very unique and exactly what the women's division needs right now. 

Yes, she is just such a cutie, she is only 2 and a half years older than me, I'm going to be a future pro wrestler so I got a chance :awesome:, and yeah, she needs to debut ASAP!

Thought for sure Paige would be showing up to take Eve's place after she left

I guess her winning the NXT womens title tourney means it could be a while though

2/3's of the way through the show and the highlight was the opening match... ouch.  Way too much vickie.  Anyone else notice the All-stars MitB match is all faces and the Smackdown MitB match is all heels?  Seeing all the face vs. face matches tonight made me realize that :P

Edited by skidmarkgn

Thought for sure Paige would be showing up to take Eve's place after she left

I guess her winning the NXT womens title tourney means it could be a while though

2/3's of the way through the show and the highlight was the opening match... ouch.  Way too much vickie.  Anyone else notice the All-stars MitB match is all faces and the Smackdown MitB match is all heels?  Seeing all the face vs. face matches tonight made me realize that :P

Not really, Rollins won the nxt title and a short time after he debuted, I'm hoping she debuts sunday :yay:

So Raw last night had some great matches Bryan/Sheamus and Punk/Orton were PPV quality... Even TOF vs Rollins and Reigns was pretty good! Tensai/Albert/A-Train/Giant Bernard/Matt Bloom sold that Reigns spear like a champ! What was disappointing is the debut of the Wyatt Family.... Little to no impact made as attacking Kane, who is on pace back to the mid-card once MITB is over, was not big enough... Case in point the fans were chanting Husky Harris instead of embracing a new dark creepy faction... Very disappointed

So Raw last night had some great matches Bryan/Sheamus and Punk/Orton were PPV quality... Even TOF vs Rollins and Reigns was pretty good! Tensai/Albert/A-Train/Giant Bernard/Matt Bloom sold that Reigns spear like a champ! What was disappointing is the debut of the Wyatt Family.... Little to no impact made as attacking Kane, who is on pace back to the mid-card once MITB is over, was not big enough... Case in point the fans were chanting Husky Harris instead of embracing a new dark creepy faction... Very disappointed

Those "fans" were what are known as "smarks", they think they are so smart because they knew who he was before, and it was only a couple of idiots, the whole place went nuts when they came out.  This is good, because they took out a monster, and this could lead to two things, one is kane not being able to compete in money in the bank because he was stretchered out, which would lead to kane coming back as the monster that he once was, and at some point bringing taker into the mix, and have the wyatt family face them and go over.  Number two is, maybe it's not going to be a fued with kane, maybe at money in the bank they take someone else out, I would have loved for them to fued with the mcmahons, but don't worry, something big is planned for them, my guess, their next target is cena.  And I agree about the matches being good, but the promos and segments were awful, but Maddox for GM!  YES!YES!YES!