The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

When Night of Champions ends, I'll see it at Monday due to lack of time and school and by Tuesday I will know who is the #1 person who got most their predictions right. Can't wait

Man watching John Cena getting suplexed never gets old :D

So will you just avoid this thread until then? Or during the show can we post personal reactions and such?

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I hope they beat the shit out of the next fan who jumps the barrier, like they used to. These idiots are trying to start some kind of dumb trend of getting close the former Shield members.

The next fan that jumps the barrier should get a one way trip to suplex city.

Occasionally Show Up

Get Beat

Repeat

Well it was a tough match to be in. The Wyatts couldn't lose since they are trying to build them into a credible force. Roman Reigns and Ambrose couldn't afford a loss because they are also trying to get some credibility. So since none of the 5 could afford a loss and they couldn't do another DQ finish the 6th man had to take the loss...unfortunately that was the Part Timer that seems to always lose when he comes back...except against Neville when he really should have lost that match.

See WWE if you put together a match where none of the men can afford to lose AND you can't risk angering the audience with another fuck finish...DON'T BOOK THE MATCH.

And that brings us to Rollins 2 matches where once again Rollins can't afford to lose either match (as he needs some credibility), Sting can't lose (as he needs some credibility if WWE wants to keep marketing him), they can't book a fuck finish (as there are too many of those closing out PPVs) lately and finally John Cena doesn't lose clean very often...DON'T BOOK THE MATCHES. I await to see what they are going to do :)

Occasionally Show Up

Get Beat

Repeat

Yeah, At beginning I was mad about it, I was a fan back in the day when he had great matches with Angle, Benoit, Eddy and he was the first undisputed champion, which lose almost immediately.

But then little by little I saw that as you said it's the way his character works in wwe. And then I knew about his band so it was more understandable.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Well I was a little off in my predictions :( No Edge and Christian return, PCB didn't quit RAW and go back to NXT (I guess they could still do it tomorrow) Sting didn't win the title and I don't think Hogan is coming back now to reform the NWO. The biggest disappointment of the night is despite Cena winning he didn't turn the title into the Canadian Title and form a stable with Owens and E&C...sigh :"(

At least i predicted Owens would win :)

The problem is that they need to make everyone look strong and have cornered themselves (the creatives) into having most of the big time players not being able to afford losing a big match. I mean Cena couldn't be without his belt for ONE month and he wins it back making Rollins look weak because the booking sucked. Then he beats an old timer that shouldn't have been bothered with losing HAD HE WON against Triple H, and as Seth Rollins barely wins, Sheamus comes in and Kane has to enter to save the day which leaves the feuds completely scrambled and it is the same old PG nonsense all over again. 

Honestly the guys that write the stories have absolutely no foresight, I mean ever since they made Rollins the champ, the things that happen are seemingly more random, Lesnar is out of the title scene till he sorts it out with Taker, which itself was booked poorly for the rematch. Cena always wins so Rollins won't get that title back soon, WWE is to simple to have a double feud running for a long time. Sting won't show around to challenge for the title I guess, then what, the next PPV would have Kane face Rollins? What about Sheamus, the guy is poor by today's standards. 

Then in a few comes Survivor Series, with its ever less impressive 5v5 matches that have no logic whatsoever. And who will win the Royal Rumble? They don't have a Roman Reigns to push, because that has gone so bad that RR is now a mid carder at best. The rest of the titles are just gimmicks so they don't even deserve a mention.

My ideal schedule for this year would have been:
WM- Sting beats HHH and the rest is ok.
MiTB - Roman Reigns wins but his cash-in gets cockblocked by the Wyatts.
Battleground - Lesnar has his rematch but the Undertaker feud starts and he actually loses cleaner on Summerslam.
Post SS Raw - Sting comes back because he wants to show people that Rollins is worse than HHH or something.
Night of Champions - Rollins actually owns Sting and is able to hold Roman's cash in attempt on his own, diminishing his loss against Cena. Roman would have the briefcase which would allow him to take a few bumps without making him look weak.

Then Rollins would brag about how he is better than his mentor which in the future would start a feud with Triple H and maybe Ambrose would win at Royal Rumble so at WM 32 there would be a Shield Main Event. 

At first Sheamus shouldn't have won Money in the Bank. They pretty much killed his character these past years. But as shit was done they should give him the title already, or let Rollins "beat" CM Punk record and screw MITB contract. 

PPV wasn't great except Owens and both Seth Rollins matches. Plus: Jericho vs Ambrose. :D

Edited by Atlas

So if it wasn't obvious last night, Sting was legit injured. Reports are saying neck problems and concussion, but no one knows yet.

I knew something was up after that 2nd corner powerbomb. Seth was awkwardly waiting for Sting to elbow him, and when he didn't Seth gave him a small kick to save the spot. Then he loudly says "duck my line" (clothesline). Sting ducks, falls over, and a doctor rushes into the ring.

I hope he's alright, but this is why the WWE shouldn't have 50 year old men wrestling. After Taker's concussion at WM30, and now this, I can't believe anyone would actually want a Sting/Taker match.

• Like 1

Glad i got another free month of the network would of felt robbed paying for this one. Can't wait for the dam day seth loses his title he reminds me of yet another miz when he won the world title in about a year just about everyone will be beating seth.im left a little bit scraching me head over the whole roman regins Wyatt Family story line they been building roman it to this massive powerhouse which allmost beat brock lesner yet on his first appearance brawn strowman was able to chock out roman am I the only one having a hard time beliveing this???

its the same with owens first fight hes able to beat john cena then he goes on to lose the next 3 fights wtf?

Edited by Grumpywomble