The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

Speaking of TNA their main feud now is Matt Hardy vs. Tyrus (Brodus Clays). :lol:

Right now I think Seth Rollins vs. Kane is decent. :P

I am actually enjoying this current seth rollins vs Kane fued as long as WWE doesn't do something stupid like put the belt on Kane :D

I am actually enjoying this current seth rollins vs Kane fued as long as WWE doesn't do something stupid like put the belt on Kane :D

I am calling it now.

Demon Kane wins the title at Hell in a Cell. Then at the Rumble Corporate Kane wins the Royal Rumble. Finally we have the dream Wrestlemania Match. Corporate Kane vs Demon Kane where he has to perform the whole match wrestling himself. I suspect a Two Face style thing where the left side is Demon Kane and Right Side is Corporate Kane

Come on WWE, make it happen :D

• Like 1

I am calling it now.

Demon Kane wins the title at Hell in a Cell. Then at the Rumble Corporate Kane wins the Royal Rumble. Finally we have the dream Wrestlemania Match. Corporate Kane vs Demon Kane where he has to perform the whole match wrestling himself. I suspect a Two Face style thing where the left side is Demon Kane and Right Side is Corporate Kane

Mayus ...... what the fuck have you been smoking and where can I get some as this has got to be the craziest WWE idea you have had yet :P

• Like 1

I am calling it now.

Then imposter Kane returns, and interferes in the match. But real Kane is then assisted by Undertaker dressed as Kane. We find out that Undertaker has actually been Kane this whole time, and imposter Kane was actually Undertaker, and Kane was actually Luke Gallows.

• Like 1

Mayus ...... what the fuck have you been smoking and where can I get some as this has got to be the craziest WWE idea you have had yet :P

You know let me book the shows for awhile and afterwards this board will be filled with "can't we just get a Randy Orton vs John Cena match again...PLEASE" :P

Then imposter Kane returns, and interferes in the match. But real Kane is then assisted by Undertaker dressed as Kane. We find out that Undertaker has actually been Kane this whole time, and imposter Kane was actually Undertaker, and Kane was actually Luke Gallows.

See Predrag is getting it now :). But I think we need to follow this angle up with Glen Jacob converting back to Fake Diesel and Nash returning to challenge him at the next Wrestlemania. Then as the two of them are fighting (in the main event of course) Stevie Richards runs down as Big Stevie Cool and we have a threeway of Fake Diesel vs Big Stevie Col vs Kevin Nash in the main event of Wrestlemania.

2 million buys, no problem :)

So, you guys were joking about Matt Hardy winning the TNA World Title earlier. Well, in classic TNA fashion, he just vacated it on their YouTube channel. Fucking TNA, lol.

What sort of logic is this :o I just won the top belt in the company but he'll screw it have the damn belt back :P not even matt hardy wants to be TNA champion ....... time to put the belt on Earl Hebner :P

What sort of logic is this :o I just won the top belt in the company but he'll screw it have the damn belt back :P not even matt hardy wants to be TNA champion ....... time to put the belt on Earl Hebner :P

Actually (man I am brimming with good ideas today ^_^) since it is Halloween coming up they should have a match to decide the new TNA champion. All around the ring Jack O Lanterns are are there (remember Halloween) and EC3 and Tyrus can fight it out (whatever). After the match is over Billy Corgan comes down to award the championship to the winner when he picks up one of the pumpkins and smashes it over champions head and then pins him and proclaims himself the TNA Heavyweight champion of the world. Then this song starts playing and we go to credits.

Actually (man I am brimming with good ideas today ^_^) since it is Halloween coming up they should have a match to decide the new TNA champion. All around the ring Jack O Lanterns are are there (remember Halloween) and EC3 and Tyrus can fight it out (whatever). After the match is over Billy Corgan comes down to award the championship to the winner when he picks up one of the pumpkins and smashes it over champions head and then pins him and proclaims himself the TNA Heavyweight champion of the world. Then this song starts playing and we go to credits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo

There is only one flaw to that, TNA doesn't have anymore shows for the rest of the year. BFG was their last show, and now they're just going to air house shows that were taped months ago.

Which is why Hardy is vacating the title. In all the house shows, EC3 is still champ. So instead of letting him retain at BFG and keep it simple, they let Matt win, because fuck logic.

There is only one flaw to that, TNA doesn't have anymore shows for the rest of the year. BFG was their last show, and now they're just going to air house shows that were taped months ago.

Which is why Hardy is vacating the title. In all the house shows, EC3 is still champ. So instead of letting him retain at BFG and keep it simple, they let Matt win, because fuck logic.

Actually that logic makes perfect sense when you consider it is TNA...they have always been a little backwards

I'm so freaking excited for NXT Takeover: Respect. I am seriously considering taking a day off from work tonight, just so I can watch it live. I haven't been this excited for a wrestling show since WM30. The weird part is, I'm excited to see a women's match. If you had told me last year that the match I'm most hyped for all year is a women's match in the "developmental" show, I'd say you were insane.

Anyone who actually believes Kane will beat Seth Rollins for the WWE WHC is going to be sadly, sadly mistaken. There is only one person who will take the title from Seth Rollins, the only person "they" have ever had in mind, and that is the one and only Cena 2.0, Roman Reigns. I can almost guarantee it. After this drawn out feud with The Wyatt Family is done, that's where Roman is headed: back into the WHC picture. Believe that.

Anyone who actually believes Kane will beat Seth Rollins for the WWE WHC is going to be sadly, sadly mistaken. There is only one person who will take the title from Seth Rollins, the only person "they" have ever had in mind, and that is the one and only Cena 2.0, Roman Reigns. I can almost guarantee it. After this drawn out feud with The Wyatt Family is done, that's where Roman is headed: back into the WHC picture. Believe that.

I think most of us will be fine with that this time too.  On another note, what do you think the odds are they let Rollins beat Punks record like they did with Nikki?  Rollins already has a pretty decent amount of days under his belt (no pun intended) so they'd have a significant head start when and if they decided to start actually mentioning it.  We all know it must be absolutely eating at Vince that Punk's his "modern era" record holder and keeping it on Rollins long enough to break it wouldn't be that hard.  I don't think it would get too stale having him hold it that long because the 2nd half, or even bottom third of his reign wouldn't have to be about a feud, it could be all about the record, and whoever goes over in the end would get that much more of a rub.

NXT Takeover RESPECT was awesome! Perfect main-event, the place where women's are respected. Have we ever had a Main Event PPV involving women fighting? Or a 30 min match. I don't think so, between sorry to not make the predictions because I have lack of time due to school, I will do for Hell in a Cell PPV.

I don't think that someone is believing that Kane will gonna beat Seth Rollins.

As you said, they are waiting the right moment for Cena breaks the Ric Flair's record

Edited by cadaver_no_life

NXT Takeover RESPECT was awesome! Perfect main-event, the place where women's are respected. Have we ever had a Main Event PPV involving women fighting? Or a 30 min match. I don't think so, between sorry to not make the predictions because I have lack of time due to school, I will do for Hell in a Cell PPV.

Best womans match i seen in a very long time

So, Takeover was incredible. However, I personally liked the Brooklyn match more than this one. I think it had a better story, and bigger spots. Both are amazing though, and both endings made me almost cry. But I still think Sasha/Bayley at Brooklyn is match of the year.