1 point for choosing winner - Charlotte
1 additional point for choosing decision - Submission

Ziggler vs. Breeze
1 point for choosing winner - Ziggler
1 additional point for choosing decision - Pin

TIEBREAKER 1: How long will the WWE World Title final match last? 15-20 mins
TIEBREAKER 2: How long will the Ambrose vs. Owens match last? 10-14 mins

Edited by ThePurpleheat97

Am I the only person who is expecting to see a sheamus cash in on Reigns?

Considering how wwe creative is doing nowadays it would not surprise.

And you know imo it's a good moment, having cena and rollins out of the picture Sheamus can build something with Roman and maybe Ambrose during some months, but if you have whole roster it would be a waste to have Sheamus as wwe champion.

The whole thing of having Sheamus as champ itself is not interesting but at least will get rid rid of a nobody cares cash-in in Wrestlemania.

Edited by GoldenShaka

WWE WORLD TITLE SEMIFINAL

Reigns vs. Del Rio

1 point for choosing winner - Reigns

WWE WORLD TITLE SEMIFINAL

Ambrose vs. Owens

1 point for choosing winner - Ambrose

WWE WORLD TITLE FINAL

??? vs. ???

1 point for choosing winner - Reigns (really hope not! otherwise please Sheamus cash in!)

Brothers of Destruction vs. Bray Wyatt & Braun Strowman

1 point for choosing winning team - BoD

1 point for choosing winning teammate - Taker

1 point for choosing losing teammate - Strowman

1 additional point for choosing decision - DQ

WWE DIVAS TITLE

Charlotte vs. Paige

1 point for choosing winner - Charlotte

1 additional point for choosing decision - Sub

Ziggler vs. Breeze

1 point for choosing winner - Breeze

TIEBREAKER 1: How long will the WWE World Title final match last? 25 min

TIEBREAKER 2: How long will the Ambrose vs. Owens match last? 15 min

I found this prediction template somewhere, maybe you could use this or modify it to your liking?

Edited by Zio_Sam87

Hopefully now this has been announced the authorities will amp up security but hopefully nothing happens.

I kind of thought Sheamus would run in but I didn't think they would be stupid enough to actually put the belt on him. I was thinking have Roman win, Sheamus cash in and Roman win that as well. That would establish him as a badass and we don't have to have Sheamus as champ :(

Yeah, but authority needed someone for a while, and Alberto as champ so quickly wasn't going to happen, who else to be there?

IDK, I saw too obvious having Reign as champion today. He's still the first contender, and he'll be champ very soon.

It was just the typical "wtf" moment.

Yeah, but authority needed someone for a while, and Alberto as champ so quickly wasn't going to happen, who else to be there?

IDK, I saw too obvious having Reign as champion today. He's still the first contender, and he'll be champ very soon.

It was just the typical "wtf" moment.

I am assuming Mania but do you want Sheamus headlining Mania :(

I am assuming Mania but do you want Sheamus headlining Mania :(

In fact I don't think that we will have Sheamus there as champ. I'm very confident that that won't happen, maybe I'm wrong I think that they wanted to show him as badass but remember that his character is shown as dumb as heck. He will probably do something stupid and lose the championship, I don't see him as un unstoppable force.

Oh great, we're going to have to sit through a few months of Roman vs. Sheamus featuring: The Authority. How long until Brock is back to murder everyone and take the title?

That's the thing. IF they had built Sheamus up as any kind of credible champion it wouldn't have been as bad. But now it is still the Authority vs Babyface and Sheamus is just standing in for Rollins or Orton.

I remember back in the day when the Heel was just a heel and wasn't always aligned with Vince.

Never thought the WWE would ever find a way to make me want to see the title on Reigns... well done WWE, well done  :facepalm:

Don't know why I thought for a second HHH's little back-stage-butt-buddy wasn't going to be the beneficiary of Rollins' accident.  Shaemus hit his ceiling loooooooooong ago and no one wants to see him on top.  No one.  I almost forgot for a while there how much it pays off to be one of HHH's boys.

Edit:  Nevermind.  After reading around a bit it turns out the Shaemus cash-in was Vince's idea while HHH wanted a heel turn from either Reigns or Ambrose.  Guess Vince is the problem, which is such a huge surprise.

Edited by skidmarkgn

Never thought the WWE would ever find a way to make me want to see the title on Reigns... well done WWE, well done  :facepalm:

Don't know why I thought for a second HHH's little back-stage-butt-buddy wasn't going to be the beneficiary of Rollins' accident.  Shaemus hit his ceiling loooooooooong ago and no one wants to see him on top.  No one.  I almost forgot for a while there how much it pays off to be one of HHH's boys.

Edit:  Nevermind.  After reading around a bit it turns out the Shaemus cash-in was Vince's idea while HHH wanted a heel turn from either Reigns or Ambrose.  Guess Vince is the problem, which is such a huge surprise.

CM Punk said it best himself (although a bit controversial) - "WWE would be better off when Vince is dead", well something along the lines of that anyway

I watched Raw for the first time in nearly a year last night, and all I can say is I understand why I went on for so long without seeing it. I tried really hard to enjoy the episode but I feel the effect it had on me before is gone at this point. The botched ending to the Neville vs Mark Henry match, the cringeworthy Heath Slater and Ryback segment, Zeb Coulter's attempt at cheap heat just to try to establish Jack Swagger as a babyface (all to no effect since the crowd was dead, and Swagger has the charisma of a half eaten bowl of oatmeal). The only decent segment I enjoyed was the Reigns vs Rusev match because they're great workers and I think Sheamus is a good heel. But over all I think this episode pretty much confirmed my decision not to watch WWE anymore. I was a major fan from 2010 - 2014 but now I think things have gone downhill. If anyone thinks differently, that's fine, but my opinion is my own and I'm sticking to it.

I watched Raw for the first time in nearly a year last night, and all I can say is I understand why I went on for so long without seeing it. I tried really hard to enjoy the episode but I feel the effect it had on me before is gone at this point. The botched ending to the Neville vs Mark Henry match, the cringeworthy Heath Slater and Ryback segment, Zeb Coulter's attempt at cheap heat just to try to establish Jack Swagger as a babyface (all to no effect since the crowd was dead, and Swagger has the charisma of a half eaten bowl of oatmeal). The only decent segment I enjoyed was the Reigns vs Rusev match because they're great workers and I think Sheamus is a good heel. But over all I think this episode pretty much confirmed my decision not to watch WWE anymore. I was a major fan from 2010 - 2014 but now I think things have gone downhill. If anyone thinks differently, that's fine, but my opinion is my own and I'm sticking to it.

I don't think anyone here will disagree with you. Raw has been shit lately. Aside from Lesnar, Rusev, New Day, and Sasha, I can't get interested in the show. Everyone else is either injured or just not doing anything. The only reason I sit through it, is because I know it'll get better eventually. I nearly quit in 2011, because the few years before (08-10) were unbearable. But then CM Punk's pipebomb happened, and I was re-eneregized. I'm just hoping we get another big moment like that again soon.

I don't think anyone here will disagree with you. Raw has been shit lately. Aside from Lesnar, Rusev, New Day, and Sasha, I can't get interested in the show. Everyone else is either injured or just not doing anything. The only reason I sit through it, is because I know it'll get better eventually. I nearly quit in 2011, because the few years before (08-10) were unbearable. But then CM Punk's pipebomb happened, and I was re-eneregized. I'm just hoping we get another big moment like that again soon.

I was a huge fan of Punk during his time in the WWE. And although I didn't watch it solely for him, I did realize that I stopped watching around the same year that he quit. His pipebomb was awesome and honestly the summer of 2011 is probably where I had best memories of the WWE. A shame he won't return but I fully understand his decision. 

I was a huge fan of Punk during his time in the WWE. And although I didn't watch it solely for him, I did realize that I stopped watching around the same year that he quit. His pipebomb was awesome and honestly the summer of 2011 is probably where I had best memories of the WWE. A shame he won't return but I fully understand his decision. 

Never say never. Money talks, as does the need for relevance. Punk may not return anytime soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him work with the WWE in some capacity in the next ~15 years. 

Also, I totally agree with everything you've said about the product. You should definitely check out NXT if you aren't doing so already, though. 

Perfect, as I said in my previous post, perfect timing to have Sheamus as WWE Champion.

I knew it!! Told on my picks, and just happy happened...

Can't stand for a babyface booed by crowd every time.

Obviously Sheamus isn't the solution, but at least hope we haven't to see a Roman Cena 2.0 with the title...

20151005_WM32_Travel_LIGHT_HPv2.jpg

I like the Wrestlemania 32 preorder poster. Let us take it from left to right :)

Token Black Guy, Part Timer, In John Cena's Shadow, John Cena, Part Timer, Injured, Token Woman.

No Sheamus (your champion) No fan favourites like Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, Ziggler. Heck if you are going to go with the Token Black guy why not at lest throw on ADR and get the Hispanic crowd, I guess we should be thankful it wasn't like last year where they threw on Mark Henry as the token Black Guy...was he even on the Wrestlemania 31 card? I honestly don't remember.

I like the Wrestlemania 32 preorder poster. Let us take it from left to right :)

Token Black Guy, Part Timer, In John Cena's Shadow, John Cena, Part Timer, Injured, Token Woman.

No Sheamus (your champion) No fan favourites like Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, Ziggler. Heck if you are going to go with the Token Black guy why not at lest throw on ADR and get the Hispanic crowd, I guess we should be thankful it wasn't like last year where they threw on Mark Henry as the token Black Guy...was he even on the Wrestlemania 31 card? I honestly don't remember.

90% with you Dr, but apparently creative team insists to have Paige as first contender, unless a miracle happen before Royal Rumble.