The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

used to watch this when I was a kid, hyped thinking this was real, never missed it

my favorites were the Rock, Stone Cold, Hardy Boys, Rey Mysterio, and Eddie Guerrero after he stopped being pimped by Chyna

Eventually it started getting boring for me, stopped watching around the time when Eddie Guerrero died

RIP to that vato, he dead now

20151005_WM32_Travel_LIGHT_HPv2.jpg

I like the Wrestlemania 32 preorder poster. Let us take it from left to right :)

Token Black Guy, Part Timer, In John Cena's Shadow, John Cena, Part Timer, Injured, Token Woman.

No Sheamus (your champion) No fan favourites like Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, Ziggler. Heck if you are going to go with the Token Black guy why not at lest throw on ADR and get the Hispanic crowd, I guess we should be thankful it wasn't like last year where they threw on Mark Henry as the token Black Guy...was he even on the Wrestlemania 31 card? I honestly don't remember.

You forgot the part where Undertaker's picture is a video game render. Plus, I'm glad Kofi is on there. New Day need to represent, seeing as how they have been the best part of Raw for months.

You forgot the part where Undertaker's picture is a video game render. Plus, I'm glad Kofi is on there. New Day need to represent, seeing as how they have been the best part of Raw for months.

That's funny about Taker :P

Hey, I am not saying Kofi doesn't belong but I have to be skeptical at WWE's reason for putting him on there.

This entire end segment:

Roman- "Come fight me Sheamus."

Sheamus- "Nah fella."

Roman- "Come on (Irish joke)"

Sheamus- "Nah fella."

Roman- "Come on #Tatertot (lessons from Rock)"

Sheamus- "I wasn't born yesterday, nah fella."

How has this been going on for 5 minutes? Jesus.

Bad Day has been the only good part of this show. Oh, and that Wyatt face tease at the beginning, before it became a giant clusterfuck just to have Roman pin Sheamus. Royal Rumble can't come soon enough, Brock needs to destroy these guys.

I'll tell you one thing that didn't change:

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/cody-rhodes-taken-to-hospital-after-raw/

I used to be a huge fan of Swagger in his ECW/Money in the Bank winner days but his victim list is just too long to justify keeping the guy.  He has potential galore but when you combine how many guys he's hurt with his attitude, it's time to cut ties.  Plenty of other talent that could fill his spot without hurting everyone he wrestles.

Edited by skidmarkgn

TLC is tomorrow and I noticed there are no predictions here on the site...largely because this PPV is really pointless but regardless if you would like to guess :)

WWE World Heavyweight champion Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns

Sheamus has to win here. I expect the League to interfere and cost Reigns the title. Then Reigns will go on to win the Royal Rumble again and win the title at Wrestlemania

WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose

I see Ambrose winning here. That can help spark some jealousy/fire in Reigns if Ambrose walks away with the title and the Usos (getting to them) walk away with the Tag Titles.

How  I see it happening is Sami Zayn interferes costing Owens the title (or maybe just his music plays) and then Kevin and Sami can go on to have an amazing rivalry back on the real main roster NXT

WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons

As I said above, I see the Usos winning by pinning the Lucha Dragons (you don't want the New Day pinned).

This way the New Day can go back into the hunt stating "we didn't lose the titles and demand them back again" I think this would freshen up the New Day and it is the right call to make for that and my other theory (making Reigns jealous that all of his friends have titles)

The Wyatts vs Team Extreme (or whatever they are calling themselves)

Wyatts because they need to win. Can you imagine the Undertaker and the Ministry of Darkness losing every feud they were in. I say let the Wyatts win and then let Bubba go back to being Bully Ray and actually get him over as a singles star since their Tag Run has been booked so badly.

WWE United States champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

ADR should win, but I would keep this feud going and have Swagger win down the road (USA USA USA). What they can't (and shouldn't do) is have ADR win and then have him lose to Cena when he returns. But Cena loves killing people so that is probably what is going to happen

WWE Divas champion Charlotte vs. Paige

Charlotte wins with help from Flair

Ryback vs. Rusev

Who cares about this match. Really Rusev should win because they need him strong for the League.

So that is my predictions. The sad thing is, how often did I write "interfere" in all of my predictions. But that is how the WWE books so I will probably be right :(

TLC is tomorrow and I noticed there are no predictions here on the site...largely because this PPV is really pointless but regardless if you would like to guess :)

WWE World Heavyweight champion Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns

Sheamus. But I'm still not interested

WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose, rematch at royal rumble

WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons

Usos

The Wyatts vs Team Extreme (or whatever they are calling themselves)

Wyatts. 

WWE United States champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Del Rio, League of Jobbers needs to be strong

WWE Divas champion Charlotte vs. Paige

Charlotte, Still waiting for more becky/sasha

Ryback vs. Rusev

Rusev because league

Super disappointed with this PPV not even that excitied

I guess I'll do predictions. Even though none of it matters, and I'm sure we'll see half these exact matches tomorrow on Raw.

Pre Show: Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch

-Sasha wins

Ryback vs. Rusev (what?)

-Rusev wins. I'm not sure why this match is happening.

Divas Championship: Paige vs. Charlotte

-Charlotte wins, via Flair tactics.

U.S. Championship: Swagger vs. Del Rio

-Del Rio wins.

Wyatts vs. Team ECW

-Wyatts win. Because team ECW doesn't need this at all.

Tag Team Championships: Usos vs. Lucha Dragons vs. New Day

-New Day, hopefully, wins. This match I'm actually looking forward too. All 3 teams are good, and it should have some crazy spots.

Intercontinental Championship: Ambrose vs. Owens

-Ambrose wins. They need to give the fans SOMETHING to cheer for tonight.

WWE Championship: Roman vs. Sheamus

-Brock interferes, destroys both of them, takes the title. Nobody's going to tell him he can't... Yeah right, Sheamus wins, no one cares.

• Like 1

WWE Championship: Roman vs. Sheamus

-Brock interferes, destroys both of them, takes the title. Nobody's going to tell him he can't.

OK this prediction wins the Thread :lol:

That should be the outcome to all the matches. Brock comes, takes all the titles and just goes home. He tells Vince "you can have these back when you figure out what you are doing" He even takes the Divas titles and gives it to Sable.

• Like 1

Wow, look at that, I got every match outcome correct. I don't think any PPV has been THIS predictable.

Anyway, tag match was MOTN. They have a young star in Kalisto. Everything else was 'meh' at best. Hoping that little Team B.A.D shot during the Divas Title match is hinting to the future. Charlotte using Flair dirty tactics is a nice change. I want to see Sasha (Bo$$ Sasha, not Team B.A.D Sasha) wrestle Charlotte at Wrestlemania for the title. The crowd chants for her every night. Let her be the heel everyone loves, by beating the heel that cheats her way to victory.

It also looks like they're recycling the Daniel Bryan storyline for Roman. Having Bryan get screwed out of the title time after time, and putting him against HHH worked for him. So it's gotta work for Roman right?

Also I don't know if anyone remembers but I asked if I should start watching NXT and I did and OH BOY is NXT AMAZING!

Yeah NXT is amazing. I can't believe it's a WWE product sometimes. By the way, NXT Takeover: London is this Wednesday (NXT Takeover are basically NXT PPVs). And if you haven't already, I'd recommend watching the last 2 Takeovers, Brooklyn and Respect. Takeover: Brooklyn had the best match of the year, Sasha Banks vs. Bayley.

PPV was mediocre which is what we all expected.  Have to say though, LOVED the ending they went with.  It actually makes me want to blow off Monday Night Football and watch what the fallout is going to be on RAW.  The Philly crowd is always good for making a C- show into a B+ as well.

Edited by skidmarkgn

PPV was mediocre which is what we all expected.  Have to say though, LOVED the ending they went with.  It actually makes me want to blow off Monday Night Football and watch what the fallout is going to be on RAW.  The Philly crowd is always good for making a C- show into a B+ as well.

Raw is in Philly tonight? Oh, guess I'll actually watch then. There are 4 crowds that make me watch Raw, regardless of how bad it may be: Chicago, Philly, New York, U.K.