Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheEstilingue

MOHW freezing ps3

9 posts in this topic

I bought the digital version of this game and it keeps freezing my ps3. Anyone had this issue. Thinking about deleting and reinstalling.

Yeah, did that too me way too much, more frequently in the multiplayer and in the gun boat section

game had a whole bunch of shit going on, only thing it had was a decent plot, everything else took a massive L

I bought the digital version of this game and it keeps freezing my ps3. Anyone had this issue. Thinking about deleting and reinstalling.

The game is just buggy. My physical copy froze some too.

I just picked up a copy of this today actually, now I'm worried :/

I just picked up a copy of this today actually, now I'm worried :/

Let us know if it happens to you.

Thanks.

Physical freezes as well, but not nearly as often. I've heard digital freezes a lot.

Yeah, did that too me way too much, more frequently in the multiplayer and in the gun boat section

game had a whole bunch of shit going on, only thing it had was a decent plot, everything else took a massive L

Turn your PS3 off and leave it off for a while. This happened to me on the gun oat section and during the multiplayer. Usually its the console being in for a while/getting hot when this game starts to lag/freeze

So weird. I played multiplayer on the digital version for 4-5 hours a week or so ago and didn't freeze once. I do remember the singer player freezing though when I played through it years ago.

I've played the digital version for around 50 hours, and still haven't had my game freeze.