Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Parker

PSNProfiles Steam Group

97 posts in this topic

I loved this site so I joined your group even putting it at this time as my main group. If you all into TF 2 once in awhile I'll join in on the fun. Favorite is the Halloween events, those I love to play for giggles.

Just joined with my new account "Nexus". I don't play much on PC anymore though...

Edited by Xaevon

I joined as well. The only PC game I have is Civ V GOTY edition.

EpicLoots (I have free Dota2 keys.....)

any extras?  >;)

any extras?  > ;)

I do. whats your name? or email. pm me

i sent you a pm, but its ArmaGregon if you couldnt find it

btw, I joined ages ago, forgot to say it here though ^^

Thought I spread the awesome steam group topic ^^;......

Just joined. :)

Thank you, good sir. Unfortunately I'm not as active as I originally thought I'd be as the computer I bought isn't what I was led to believe it was, but once I build a proper PC I'll start to organize some PSNP PC gaming nights. 

Parker

Thank you, good sir. Unfortunately I'm not as active as I originally thought I'd be as the computer I bought isn't what I was led to believe it was, but once I build a proper PC I'll start to organize some PSNP PC gaming nights. 

Parker

No biggie. Just wanted to join to support this awesome community :)

This is great! I've literally just got a gaming PC recently, i've created a Steam account today. I was going to buy a couple of games i've had my eye on (Lone Survivor & Skulls of the Shogun) but from what people have been saying, the Steam Summer Sale is the thing to look out for.

When is it due this year? If it is meant to be very soon, i'll hold off and do a big purchase sweep then :)

This is great! I've literally just got a gaming PC recently, i've created a Steam account today. I was going to buy a couple of games i've had my eye on (Lone Survivor & Skulls of the Shogun) but from what people have been saying, the Steam Summer Sale is the thing to look out for.

When is it due this year? If it is meant to be very soon, i'll hold off and do a big purchase sweep then :)

It should be due within the next few days, if I remember correctly last years sale began on the 12th. If not it will probably be sometime next week.

sale sale sale so excited! cant wait to see what's up for grabbing.

I joined. I only recently set up Steam and started playing a few games myself :).

I recently joined Steam (and this group) and I may need help, Batman Arkham City isn't available in my region, so can anyone gift me it (if it wins the voting) and I will gift them back a game worth $7.5.

Just decided to join this group. I dont play pc games much, but a friend of mine gifted me like 12 games so I might as well play them. I just want a controller so I can take advantage of steams big picture mode.

I joined awhile back. Feel free to add me to steam friends list. I guess you could say I'm a pretty big PC gamer...and game hoarder...