PSNProfiles Steam Group

Parker

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't use Steam often, and never really play online. But I use it occasionally. http://steamcommunity.com/id/makisesinon

I rarely use my PC to game anymore, but Steam's usually open on my computer http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ruliya

I tried adding both of yous because I wanted Ruli and a little bitch in my friend's list but apparently I need to spend $5 USD on the Steam store to have the feature to fucking add people :(

Also, Ruli, how the fuck do you have more than 800 games hahaha

• Like 1

Are you fucking kidding me? You have to pay money to add people? Since when?

It's simple really, steam sales are awesome and you can buy games for like 20p, and soooo many humble bundles, plus other bundle sites, like, several hundred from those things alone xD Coz I used to just add everything for the fuck of it xD

Edit: Added you and Akira.

Edited by Ruliya
  • Like 1

Are you fucking kidding me? You have to pay money to add people? Since when?

It's simple really, steam sales are awesome and you can buy games for like 20p, and soooo many humble bundles, plus other bundle sites, like, several hundred from those things alone xD Coz I used to just add everything for the fuck of it xD

Edit: Added you and Akira.

It's always been a thing to my knowledge. You have to have bought a game to add friends xD I guess it's to stop spam?

It's always been a thing to my knowledge. You have to have bought a game to add friends xD I guess it's to stop spam?

But he has two games on his profile... unless he was gifted them. But I didn't know that xD well, the more you know. Thanks.