Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea's Trophy List Discussion

While I'm disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a PS4 version (or a Vita version =D), I'm just excited to play this game once again. Even if this is just some horrible mobile port... It's been way too long!

The trophies seem pretty straightforward. There do seem to be a few that could take a fair bit of grinding though. But hey, it's GTA SA with a platinum! GIMMIE! xD

• Like 3

You know, now that I think about it, I really need to stop buying games on PS3 that I already have on Android, I mean, I have a sweet Bluetooth controller and an HDMI out on my phone, I don't need to buy this for any reason, at all.

And yet, I will. God damn me.

• Like 1

Ive forgotten what its like to see GTA without MP trophies :awesome:

Which is funny because I loved playing multiplayer in this back on the PS2, if there was a few things, like cut the other players head off so it does the infinite blood fountain glitch, or something, I'd be okay with it.

Local MP trophies are fine with me, so long as there's no need to connect and no chance of not being able to connect, I'm fine.

• Like 2

Wow this is great! I'm happy about the trophy list. Is it too much to hope for a similiar release for Vice City?

EDIT: Btw is there going to be a physical release?

I hope for vice city so bad but if there just porting the mobile version they have a version of Gta 3 and Vice city on there so it can be in good mind i can say yer we will get them 

i don't think they will retail them seems kinda pointless i think it will take away from sales and parents will think this is a new Gta for there kiddys to play OH BOY THERE 2000 born disappointment would be beautiful doe