Grand Theft Auto: San Andrea's Trophy List Discussion

So fucking excited about this!  I 100% this back on the PS2 and I will do it again on PS3, with or without a trophy for it, lol.  The only thing that could have been better was a VC PS3 disc announcement as well (or even instead of as VC was my favorite of the series, and this a close second).

Hello San Andreas, my old friend it has been almost a decade since I have beaten you 100%, much of my life and gaming life has changed since we last met. I started playing shooters then got burned out, now playing rpgs probably going to get burned out as well one day. Last time I ever played you was in middle school, now I am a college student. Now you comeback with a Platinum trophy, it looks like it is time to re-conquere you.

• Like 1

This was the first game I ever pre-ordered

And I also bought the dictionary-thick guide for it as well..it probably took me a solid year to 100% complete it, every collectible, side mission, EVERYTHING!

I'm glad to see none of that crap is in this version but at the same time, Idk if I want to relive it again, it was light years ago..but maybe..just maybe I'll claim my platinum for it, depending if I can grab it in a bargain bin

Edited by Property_Damage

I was really excited about this. Then I remember that mission with the toy plane and my excitement just dropped. Fuck that mission. I'm probably still going for it though :D I didn't finish San Andreas when I played it almost 10 years ago, because there was a glitch that prevented me from furthering the story, I hope  it's not in this version.

These trophies look so neat compared to GTA V (Which look so damn cheap). GTA IV Had some amazing design too. I love games with trophy lists that have this transparent background. These are the sexiest (Like RDR or Skyrim) :> Mmmm I'm sooo looking forward to beat that game.

I haven't played this game for 10 years, can't wait!

I really don't see how that's relevant. Maybe if they had announced Red Dead 3 or a new GTA (which most of us would prefer over a new Bully game) then that comment might have a place, but this is a re-release of an old game. 

R* re-releasing games instead of giving us something new

It's relevant