Ludwigs Holy moonlight sword missed it!

GEO-35

Please help I only need Ludwigs holy moonlight sword to 100%.  I missed it after killing him and have killed all other bosses gone back to get all the weapons and ludwigs head is there, yet I can't interact in anyway with it,  I equiped a church chest peice, and also the guidance rune ludwig drops, yet still no joy.  Anyone have any ideas.

ALL FOUR of your armor pieces you have equipped have to be from Church sets for it to work.

You can also simply kill him.

the first time i beat ludwig and talked to the severed head afterwards, i immediately attacked it out of sheer pity (and disgust....). and the weapon dropped. so there's that option :3

I killed him while wearing the White Church set and after telling him (lying, that is) that the church didn't go astray and lose their way.

Even used his own holyblade to do it too.

• Like 1

Thanks for the ideas. I had equiped all four church peices. I attacked the head (alread dead had an arrow in it) and just got blood spray no item drops grrr. it would appear its a potential missable item, there are a couple of posts on reddit bloodborne with people having the same issue.

Oh well shouldnt take me too long to get to Ludwig in ng+....i hope!  One of the pitfalls of doing the run blind I suppose.

Edited by GEO-35

Thanks for the ideas. I had equiped all four church peices. I attacked the head (alread dead had an arrow in it) and just got blood spray no item drops grrr. it would appear its a potential missable item, there are a couple of posts on reddit bloodborne with people having the same issue.

Oh well shouldnt take me too long to get to Ludwig in ng+....i hope!  One of the pitfalls of doing the run blind I suppose.

Did you check your inventory for the sword? You may already have it.

If not, maybe make the game reload the area and check on Ludwig and see if you can examine him.