The trophies look stupidly easy and rewarding

This game looks like another Terminator Salvation or Megamind in case of difficulty and trophy ranks, well it's a good news for trophy hunters anyways :D

Well, yea. They probably catered to difficulty to the demographic that the game was intended for. No idea what terminator's excuse was but I'll take those where i can get them. 

Terminator Salvation

I still to this date don't understand why people bring that game up all the time. It was a rather bad and very broken game with lots of glitches. It's like a 3/10 5+ hours platinum that you most likely will find painful most of the time.

As for this game, I think it will be another Kung Fu Panda 2 easy game. That is another game known for it's easy and quick plat.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/902-Kung-Fu-Panda-2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the game is really easy, the only problem is the trophy rank for match win by 4 points , to where I played , who seeks only to platinum this game , if you in coop with another person is easy to make and not interfere with anything , one of the people just have to kill 3x and ready , earn points , which I noticed in the first person profile that took platinum is that made in 2 days, began in one day and ended on the other trophies of rank , so why I believe that increase the score as rises in rank.

Edited by Stevieboy
Use Gaming Sessions to find players, not the forum.

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

Okay, but why is the Plat only at 1.68%?

Since it's gonna be on PS+ next month.

Because no one wants to do the online grind because most people will just look at the game and assume it's some easy 1/10 shit that should take an hour or two to plat. :awesome:

Granted, that will probably change now that it is on PS+. Then it'll be UR because a whole bunch of people will have jumped into it thinking it is short only to realize it has the terrible online grind. :awesome:

12 minutes ago, ASmartKid24 said:

Is the online grinding that terrible? Since the guide on this site keeps saying to boost trophies, I'd like to know if it is possibile to achieve the plat legitimately or if boosting is the only "sane" method.

With it being on plus you might be able to do it now, as there will be a lot more people playing. With what the guide says about the stat loss issues though it's likely that it will be a terrible pain in the ass due to randoms being really bad, and also taking a ridiculously long time due to not using the bailout thing and actually playing full matches. You could be looking at 100+ hours to do this legit even before possible issues with the online saving. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ASmartKid24 said:

Is the online grinding that terrible? Since the guide on this site keeps saying to boost trophies, I'd like to know if it is possibile to achieve the plat legitimately or if boosting is the only "sane" method.

You need 625 ranked online wins.

3 hours ago, Gage said:

With it being on plus you might be able to do it now, as there will be a lot more people playing. With what the guide says about the stat loss issues though it's likely that it will be a terrible pain in the ass due to randoms being really bad, and also taking a ridiculously long time due to not using the bailout thing and actually playing full matches. You could be looking at 100+ hours to do this legit even before possible issues with the online saving. 

So how long would it approximately take where you to boost it with a group at highest efficacy?

Edited by thekiffer21

21 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

So how long would it approximately take where you to boost it with a group at highest efficacy?

Based on the guide here 10 - 15 hours. There's no real "efficiency" as you just have everyone but the host quit the game then the host gets 8xp per win, repeat 624 more times per person. If the servers were dead you could just do it with one other person, but boosting it this month after it goes on plus will likely be hard unless there's a way to quickly match up online and start matches before other people can join. 

• Like 1

welp. I just started today and I already have 50% of the trophies done. You can easily boost a lot of these locally, just do verses matches against a second controller.

All I have left now is this story mode, wins, 1k kills and ranked... yay ranked. (The only one that's going to be a pain in the ass for me imo.)

Edited by DuckSwimmer

On 11/29/2017 at 5:08 PM, Gage said:

Based on the guide here 10 - 15 hours. There's no real "efficiency" as you just have everyone but the host quit the game then the host gets 8xp per win, repeat 624 more times per person. If the servers were dead you could just do it with one other person, but boosting it this month after it goes on plus will likely be hard unless there's a way to quickly match up online and start matches before other people can join. 

Why the heck would anyone do this just to get plat? Are people really that obsessed with that trophy to suffer for 10 hours? Rather sad...

• Like 1

On 30/11/2015 at 5:42 PM, MMDE said:

I still to this date don't understand why people bring that game up all the time. It was a rather bad and very broken game with lots of glitches. It's like a 3/10 5+ hours platinum that you most likely will find painful most of the time.

As for this game, I think it will be another Kung Fu Panda 2 easy game. That is another game known for it's easy and quick plat.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/902-Kung-Fu-Panda-2

because at the time it was one of the easiest games to get the plat in along with Wolverine which is why it is brought up but yes compared to todays standards there are easier... (looking at you My Name is Mayo)

On 12/6/2017 at 10:08 AM, DuckSwimmer said:

welp. I just started today and I already have 50% of the trophies done. You can easily boost a lot of these locally, just do verses matches against a second controller.

All I have left now is this story mode, wins, 1k kills and ranked... yay ranked. (The only one that's going to be a pain in the ass for me imo.)

so can you boost online trophies with a second controller with ease?

On 12/6/2017 at 2:35 AM, theSpirae said:

If you're not having fun and you have to push yourself to do it and the only reason doing it is the trophy, I don't call dedication. But I guess people are really obsessed with that trophy that much.

Totally agree. I took one look at this list after finding out it would be free on Plus and said "No thank you."