Thoughts about this game?

• 4 years later...

Bringing up an old thread here. 

While much of the game is fairly easy, some of the opponents have bad difficulty spikes. 

Getting to Dillion and 5-Staring him is easily the toughest part in the base game. Then there’s Tenzin in Uncharted 2 and Salim & Talbot in Uncharted 3 who are a real pain to deal with.

The problem is this game is mostly luck. I have lost count of how many times I came close to winning only to have the AI draw a card that completely kills off the strategy I set down to win. The Dillion fight was literally just a bunch of random luck. I recall I kept losing until I finally won with a deck of good cards.

Quit this game two years ago because I grew sick of it. Just a few matches from earning the 100 percent in Uncharted: Fight for Fortune and I’m currently stuck on Talbot with his vest that reduces damage by 50 percent. 

NOT a fun game to 100 percent. Probably good it’s been delisted and you can’t get all the trophies due to server shutdown.

Edited by Spaz

• 4 months later...
On 8/17/2020 at 0:46 AM, Spaz said:

Bringing up an old thread here. 

While much of the game is fairly easy, some of the opponents have bad difficulty spikes. 

Getting to Dillion and 5-Staring him is easily the toughest part in the base game. Then there’s Tenzin in Uncharted 2 and Salim & Talbot in Uncharted 3 who are a real pain to deal with.

The problem is this game is mostly luck. I have lost count of how many times I came close to winning only to have the AI draw a card that completely kills off the strategy I set down to win. The Dillion fight was literally just a bunch of random luck. I recall I kept losing until I finally won with a deck of good cards.

Quit this game two years ago because I grew sick of it. Just a few matches from earning the 100 percent in Uncharted: Fight for Fortune and I’m currently stuck on Talbot with his vest that reduces damage by 50 percent. 

NOT a fun game to 100 percent. Probably good it’s been delisted and you can’t get all the trophies due to server shutdown.

I'm only in early game and guys like Dutch and Descendants have some absurd cards and some luck required to win at all.

Descendants have three of them on the field and you can't equip anything you place on the field with a weapon because they ignore all weapon damage. So that means you have to get someone with 3+ attack onto the field which costs anywhere from 4-10 faction points, but the AI plays Elena turn one on the empty spot buffing the things to 5 damage. So either you play someone in an empty spot and pray you can keep it alive for two turns with equips or you place one dead center, buff with a 0 resource defense boost, then hope for the best.

Dutch just throws in his own card which is 10 +3 HP usually and 4 attack which also hits you for 3 attack to your life points even if you are blocking his hit with a character. Having that other soldier on the team just makes things worse because round 2 is essentially summoning whatever you can there and praying. At least on round 3 if you have the guy that lowers faction rep you can place him and that forces him into a round 4 with no points to summon for a second turn in a row, but it's like the stars have to align sometimes to get what you want going.

The silliest part is the AI is absolutely dumb, they know some counterplays but then will leave spots where you have a +8 to +14 damage card open as they put one at the +2 damage card with 3 HP for some reason.

• Like 1