Thoughts about this ?

Sigma999

The game does feature some great mechanics and possibilities but if you're in it for the trophies, prepare yourself for one hell of a grind. 

With that being said, MP is dead and the few gamers you come across are boosters.

Still, worth a go at the campaign in co-op.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not interested in platinum this game

The game does feature some great mechanics and possibilities but if you're in it for the trophies, prepare yourself for one hell of a grind. 

With that being said, MP is dead and the few gamers you come across are boosters.

Still, worth a go at the campaign in co-op.

Cheers.

Not interested to plat this game tbh , just gonna enjoy the campaign at my own pace,

Jiaho, add me and we can do the campaign in coop.

It should be fun and there are some trophies in it for us.

Cheers!    

PSN ID: ARIXANDRE

It Should be fun doing The coop but right now i'm not feeling in The mood to start Inversion . Maybe some other time if you want to do it. Sorry about that. I can add up nontheless .

• 3 months later...

I just finished the campaign this past weekend...overall, the game is "OK". While the game does have some great over the top action and third person shooting, it has one of those types of stories that I can't stand. The type where in the end even though the main character's conflict may have been resolved, there now are even more questions than answers surrounding the overall plot! Stories like the one in Inversion (video games, movies, books, tv shows, etc) more times than not has me walking away believing that the writer wrote it with the full intent to patch the gapping plot holes with a sequel without giving thought to providing the first portion a conclusion of its own in the case that said sequel never happens.

Basically it had a "Hancock" ending...nothing ends up making sense without a sequel!!!

Edited by merciful84

• 1 month later...

So far the story is interesting...and the gravity powers are refreshing...but the damn difficulty of the game is terrific and frustrating. You get ass-raped by bunch of baddies and have to reply scenes MULTIPLE times just to clear battles. I just cleared level 5 and I'm ready to snap the controller in 1/2. 

• 1 year later...

I got the game myself and I actually like the game for what the game is. Sure it's not as good as the Gears of War games but as a shooter with the Gravity Mechanic it's decent. The Multiplayer could have been better if it had more players. I am working on the multiplayer challenges myself.