Problem with contracts

charyon31

I would assume it is a delay between their servers and your game, as long as you completed them and the game was saved the money will show up anytime soon.

About friend's contracts, they would actually have to create one and upload to the game. If you're sure they actually created one but it isn't showing up for you then I would assume it's a problem with their servers again.

I would assume it is a delay between their servers and your game, as long as you completed them and the game was saved the money will show up anytime soon.

About friend's contracts, they would actually have to create one and upload to the game. If you're sure they actually created one but it isn't showing up for you then I would assume it's a problem with their servers again.

I added him as a friend so he could get the trophy and I definitely created a contract back when I platinumed the game.

I added him as a friend so he could get the trophy and I definitely created a contract back when I platinumed the game.

I see, I was thinking on sharing mine with him as well (very easy one where you KO the first target in Chinatown mission), but since he can't see them it wouldn't work either way. Back when I played Contracts Mode I had no problem at all and got all trophies in one play. Unless OP is waiting for days for the money to show up, the best bet is wait for it to update itself I guess.

This is still very much happening, and I'm at a loss as to what to do.

I tried waiting nearly 24 hours to see if it was a server delay - nothing.

Deleted the game and save data, patched the game (I had played the entire game offline, unpatched), played a few contracts - nothing.

Deleted the game and save data, patched the game, played through campaign prologue, played a single contract - game crashed, but not looking hopeful.

EDIT: That third one worked.

Edited by themindisacity