Anything you can do.... Trophy tip!

Greenthumb914

First off let me say I can't stand online trophies on a single player game. So I do have a tip to boost 1 of the 3 online trophies yourself "Anything you can do...". Unfortunately the online trophy for the challenges "Bragging Rights" you will have to do this yourself or maybe boost with a friend (not sure if boosting will help though). Anyway...

Now this won't be a new method for some of you but I thought I would throw it out there to help those who don't know. This was very easy and only took about 15 minutes (minus the damn load times). If you have second PSN account on your PS4 (doesn't have to be a plus)you can easily do this on your own. Open your Comm link and tab over to the leaderboards section and select Feat Scores. This will show you all of the Feats possible in the game. Tab through the Feats and select one that you find easy or one you have already set a low record on that you know you can do better at. I personally chose Knockout Combo in from the Havoc Feats section. Start the game on your second PSN account and complete the first few mission until you are free to roam about Medici. Now do the desired Feat but only beat your main PSN account score by a little. Open your Comm link, go to leaderboards go the Feat you were just boosting youself on and with triangle you "Call Out" a fellow friend out on this Feat. Select your PSN, close the Commlink and move around until the games saves (icon shows in the bottom left). Close the game and go back to your main PSN account game. Open the Commlink, leaderboards and select "Call-Out Inbox". You will see the Call Out from yourself. Track it by pressing square and simply go beat the score Feat you chose for the trophy.

I hope this makes sense and helps some of you that are having trouble with the trophy. Have fun Causing Chaos!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I used this method. It works. Easy. Issue I have is bragging rights as well. That stupid bronze is keeping me from the platinum. Saddest part is my alt account had a working leaderboard and it popped up for my alt account at the first challenge. This kind of bullshit is unacceptable. They posted about the server issues on December 23rd I believe. How long does it take to fix traffic issues?