Platinum obtainable?

Jurgen

I've been looking at this game ever since it's release like 6-7 months ago and i finally bought it to play co-op with my partner just for some fun but also for trophies in the long run. I haven't looked at the trophies too much but after i started i saw that no one has achieved the platinum yet. After 7 months i would of thought at least one person has it, so is it bugged/glitched or just extremely hard? Either way i'll still give it a shot :)

I also noticed that it's not a popular game with only 600 odd players which might contribute to the no platinums yet, but still...

Edited by Exalted-Risk

I've been looking at this game ever since it's release like 6-7 months ago and i finally bought it to play co-op with my partner just for some fun but also for trophies in the long run. I haven't looked at the trophies too much but after i started i saw that no one has achieved the platinum yet. After 7 months i would of thought at least one person has it, so is it bugged/glitched or just extremely hard? Either way i'll still give it a shot :)

I also noticed that it's not a popular game with only 600 odd players which might contribute to the no platinums yet, but still...

According to Exophase, 4 people have the platinum so I guess it isn't glitched, unless they got hacked. It is odd though that nobody has it on here.

http://www.exophase.com/game/badland-psn/

Trophy list looks uber grindy.

Yea it seems that way but i just put on podcasts/music/videos and it's never as bad to grind. Can sometimes be enjoyable too.

According to Exophase, 4 people have the platinum so I guess it isn't glitched, unless they got hacked. It is odd though that nobody has it on here.

http://www.exophase.com/game/badland-psn/

I took a look at their profiles and yea all four of them seem to be cheating/hacking in some way.

Edited by Exalted-Risk

• 3 weeks later...

Some trophies are incredibly hard. "Twins" nearly gave me heart attack when after countless tries one of the clones almost died during the ending sequence. I definitely won't be getting this Platinum. Anyway, the game itself is pretty fun to play :)

Getting the clones isn't just grinding by the way. Only clones you haven't rescued earlier will make your counter rise. For example if you have rescued 16 clones earlier and you rescue 18 in a second try, your counter will only rise by 2. So, to answer the threadstarter's question: Forget about it xD

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

• 2 weeks later...

Some trophies are incredibly hard. "Twins" nearly gave me heart attack when after countless tries one of the clones almost died during the ending sequence. I definitely won't be getting this Platinum. Anyway, the game itself is pretty fun to play :)

Getting the clones isn't just grinding by the way. Only clones you haven't rescued earlier will make your counter rise. For example if you have rescued 16 clones earlier and you rescue 18 in a second try, your counter will only rise by 2. So, to answer the threadstarter's question: Forget about it xD

Yea i've learned to forget about the plat :P I played it for fun though and it's great.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So finally i got the Twins & Double Trouble trophy within 30 minutes, after hundreds if not thousand resets. I got both of them without being small because it didn't seem to work for me; i can confirm that both trophies are obtainable by starting over from the last checkpoint on the level. But honestly, i think this was the hardest single bronze trophy i got in any game (over 10000th trophies, 300+ games), the rarity is only 0,06% which is ultra ultra ultra rare.

Im really not giving up on plat this game, but it will take a lot of practise. The missions are the real problem here, there are 2 levels in particular which are so damn difficult, its criminal. Also we're having a lot of trouble in Coop-Mode; the missions are simply cruel. Excluding the missions, the plat is possible.

I really have to say i love this game, for some reason i enjoy it more than Super Meat Boy (which is much easier than this game). Sadly to me it seems like the community i s kind of dead right? So anybody left trying to clear all missions out there? :D

Edited by dwproject

• 3 weeks later...

So finally i got the Twins & Double Trouble trophy within 30 minutes, after hundreds if not thousand resets. I got both of them without being small because it didn't seem to work for me; i can confirm that both trophies are obtainable by starting over from the last checkpoint on the level. But honestly, i think this was the hardest single bronze trophy i got in any game (over 10000th trophies, 300+ games), the rarity is only 0,06% which is ultra ultra ultra rare.

Im really not giving up on plat this game, but it will take a lot of practise. The missions are the real problem here, there are 2 levels in particular which are so damn difficult, its criminal. Also we're having a lot of trouble in Coop-Mode; the missions are simply cruel. Excluding the missions, the plat is possible.

I really have to say i love this game, for some reason i enjoy it more than Super Meat Boy (which is much easier than this game). Sadly to me it seems like the community i s kind of dead right? So anybody left trying to clear all missions out there? :D

Hey, are the co-op missions available on-line? If so I will take a crack at this game. I will definitely need someone to pair up with. Want to do the missions together?

Hey, are the co-op missions available on-line? If so I will take a crack at this game. I will definitely need someone to pair up with. Want to do the missions together?

Sadly its local coop only. And thats the reason why its almost impossible, because you won't find anybody around you who will spend most likely months to complete every challenge with you (+ being a professional gamer with fast reactions and lots of patience). Anyway, give this game a shot, even playing it alone is a blast!

• Like 1

Sadly its local coop only. And thats the reason why its almost impossible, because you won't find anybody around you who will spend most likely months to complete every challenge with you (+ being a professional gamer with fast reactions and lots of patience). Anyway, give this game a shot, even playing it alone is a blast!

Eh, so the game isn't extremely hard, it's just hard because the co-op is broken? Great...It's like Ninja Gaiden sigma 2 on the Vita. It's not possible without a good local co-op partner. 

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, so the game isn't extremely hard, it's just hard because the co-op is broken? Great...It's like Ninja Gaiden sigma 2 on the Vita. It's not possible without a good local co-op partner. 

Again, sadly no. You're wrong! The coop isn't broken, its just painfully cruel. The missions are nearly impossible, even the solo ones. Please just try the game to understand ;) Basically you need to be an extreme pro-gamer and clone yourself to have a partner skilled as you are. The single player missions are 10/10 as well ;)

• Like 1

Again, sadly no. You're wrong! The coop isn't broken, its just painfully cruel. The missions are nearly impossible, even the solo ones. Please just try the game to understand ;) Basically you need to be an extreme pro-gamer and clone yourself to have a partner skilled as you are. The single player missions are 10/10 as well ;)

I'm sure the missions are frustrating, but the fact you need someone else (locally) to complete this game is the challenge in of itself. If this game had on-line coop, it would be much easier to complete. Note, easier, not easy. 

I'm sure the missions are frustrating, but the fact you need someone else (locally) to complete this game is the challenge in of itself. If this game had on-line coop, it would be much easier to complete. Note, easier, not easy. 

Still 10/10. You need to complete all 300 missions, most of them need 200+ restarts, even if you are both in the same room. I highly doubt it would be easier with online feature, since you really need to talk all the time to keep the same pace (not talking about connection stability).

Still 10/10. You need to complete all 300 missions, most of them need 200+ restarts, even if you are both in the same room. I highly doubt it would be easier with online feature, since you really need to talk all the time to keep the same pace (not talking about connection stability).

It sounds like a 10/10, but I doubt it's the hardest game out there. It's hard to rate games like this fairly because the local co-op makes the game pretty much impossible to complete. 

It would be easier with an online feature because you could at least connect with someone who is competent enough to play the game with you. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus suffers from the same problem. It's not possible to complete because it's local co-op only (unless on the rare occasion you find someone just as motivated as you to complete the plat in your area). But if you look at Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the console, plenty of people have obtained the plat because you can find someone to do the hardest missions with you. 

It sounds like a 10/10, but I doubt it's the hardest game out there. It's hard to rate games like this fairly because the local co-op makes the game pretty much impossible to complete. 

It would be easier with an online feature because you could at least connect with someone who is competent enough to play the game with you. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus suffers from the same problem. It's not possible to complete because it's local co-op only (unless on the rare occasion you find someone just as motivated as you to complete the plat in your area). But if you look at Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the console, plenty of people have obtained the plat because you can find someone to do the hardest missions with you. 

Play the game man... its not just hard because of local-coop. You won't believe me anyways, so whats the point if you never ever played the game before? I also said its one of the hardest games, not the hardest.

Sigma on the Vita is impossible because you only can play with the A.I.

• 6 months later...

I have completed all of the missions in single player mode and I just need to find someone that can help me get the coop missions and then I can get the platinum. I have all of the single player secret trophies as well and just need 2 more secret trophies that require 2 people and then to finish the coop missions. This is definitely the hardest trophy list I have ever come across.

53 minutes ago, chadhunt1984 said:

I have completed all of the missions in single player mode and I just need to find someone that can help me get the coop missions and then I can get the platinum. I have all of the single player secret trophies as well and just need 2 more secret trophies that require 2 people and then to finish the coop missions. This is definitely the hardest trophy list I have ever come across.

U can t plat it.      It's coop trophy is glitched

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Nah, just a really experienced gamer, so experienced that he unlocked the plat for MW3 with a DLC trophy!!

And what's wrong with that DLC trophy? (I haven't played that game)

43 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

He also finished every game within 2 or 3 months...  Only ps4 exclusive he played is gravity rush 2...

Not quite... There are lot of games on his list completed in a few hours or days. And many are uncompleted. As for the exclusives - at list he has Uncharted 4 too :)

So, maybe he is a legit player after all, who has decided to join psnprofiles only now? And the only one here who beat Badland :) Sounds too good to be true, but, who knows...