Platinum obtainable?

Jurgen

1 hour ago, scFlinT-us said:

And what's wrong with that DLC trophy? (I haven't played that game)

Not quite... There are lot of games on his list completed in a few hours or days. And many are uncompleted. As for the exclusives - at list he has Uncharted 4 too :)

So, maybe he is a legit player after all, who has decided to join psnprofiles only now? And the only one here who beat Badland :) Sounds too good to be true, but, who knows...

You his lawyer or something? I didn't look up all of his games but majority is finished within 2 or 3 months... even games that don't take to long to finish... at least for the games he played for the last year, scroll down see for it yourself. 400 platinums in 2 years and then he joins psnp? yeah right... 

Is he on the in-game leaderboards?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scFlinT-us said:

And what's wrong with that DLC trophy? (I haven't played that game)

DLC trophies cannot unlock platinums for you.

1 hour ago, CriTicalxTh30rY said:

I would like to see proof before we start talking about how he might be legit I know for a fact at least 1 mission is 99.99999% impossible 

c5c2f6fac7.png

legit as fuck, amirite?

• Like 2

Calm down, guys, I'm not protecting him. Apparently he is a cheater and Nitro has proved it.

What made me doubt in it a bit is that if you scroll his trophy-list to the very bottom, you will see a different picture there: there are no 2-3 months - primarily only days and weeks, which, judging by the games, seems to be doable if you have the whole day for the games. Also there are a lot of uncompleted games in that part, which makes me think that once he was legit, but then decided to go into cheating. Well, whatever, it does not justify him after all. A cheater is a cheater :) 

On 2017-6-24 at 11:02 PM, rpgboy1985 said:

Plus... I see that white knight chronicles platinum, that's like well over 1000 hours to do from most estimates

1f602.png 

Having that game's plat doesn't make you a cheater. It makes you dedicated for sure. My friend has that plat as he grinded the fuck out of it with his girlfriend and another friend before the server shutdown date so they could all get the platinum.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/08/2017 at 0:06 PM, chadhunt1984 said:

scFlinT-us, you called someone out on being a cheater. I was wondering how is it possible to cheat on getting trophies

Jailbroken consoles and modified game saves are the way people cheat trophies. Don't so it though. It's completely illegitimate and will get you taken off the leaderboards.

I just took a quick look at his profile and I can't see anything to indicate him as a cheater, sure he's  completed most games so that's not a valid explanation and yeah sure he always completes them 100% on the same day as his other platinums (which I know is really odd but it could be a legit reason). Can someone point out to me what makes him a cheater apart from them? People calling over users a cheater gets thrown around a lot on here.

2 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I just took a quick look at his profile and I can't see anything to indicate him as a cheater, sure he's  completed most games so that's not a valid explanation and yeah sure he always completes them 100% on the same day as his other platinums (which I know is really odd but it could be a legit reason). Can someone point out to me what makes him a cheater apart from them? People calling over users a cheater gets thrown around a lot on here.

This game unplatable.  Game got no update.  To fix it.   

Im not 100% sure how it works

all i no is sticky bounce is impossible (also  told by the developers that it needs a patch and there is no patches in near future) ive sat there for hours trying everything to get the powerup and just wont happen

the person in 2nd plays on vita and has the exact same problem with sticky bounce

On 28/08/2017 at 8:39 PM, scFlinT-us said:

I thought only one mission is impossible to do. Just curious what prevents you and your partner from doing 299 missions? :)

Been honest it just we cant be bothered anymore once we realised we couldnt get sticky bounce we lost interest 

but have been talking about playing it again when we both got free time