Platinum obtainable?

Jurgen

• 3 weeks later...

CriTicalxTh30rY, there were a lot of folks trying it but, alas, unsuccessfully. Since developers have confirmed that the problem does exist and it requires a patch (too bad, it will be never released, at least on the consoles), I think it pointless to waste time on that mission. Though, you can try it for yourself and then tell us how successful it was :)

I personally plan to return to the game in a month or so - to get some of that damned "co-op" trophies. Maybe I'll try my luck and invest some time in that mission too. I do not expect a miracle though.

On 13/12/2017 at 8:30 PM, CriTicalxTh30rY said:

Just curious am I the only one trying to find a way to do the sticky bounce mission or is anyone else giving it a go or everyone given up in hopes of a patch or just happy with there percentage the way it is 

Think we might have to play tonight get it up to 290 missions

47 minutes ago, Gage said:

People haven't. Anyone with the plat currently is hacked since the list is shared with PS3. There's no legitimate achievers. 

Well however they hacked it i want to know cause this platinum is impossible for me since i live out in australia, and the only person i can do coop with is my sister but she is bad at games in general doing the trophies unity and big night for us today was really hard on its own. D3fiant i know you are australian but you have a partner already so yeah.

11 minutes ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

I dont no how to post screenshots from phone or id show my stats 

all 112hrs worth lol

Could you add me on psn? Im quite cuious to see all your stats and stuff with my own eyes

Well. I think youd be interested to hear that i have two ideas as to how to do this. Assuming you havent thought of them 

One. When you go past powerups to fast they break off but still fly away forward so i figured if i can get the enlarger to fly close enough to the blades, one person can go onto the, blades grab the powerup then the other player stays back and grabs the enlarger at just the right time. I havent got this to work but have been very close seems promising though.

2. There are those lines of the black things that stick to you just before you get to the blades with the powerup stuck. I figured if you can get the things to stick to your entire body saw o that the enlarger cant get through to you while the other player goes forward, still small, and goes into the blades and get the powerup. I havent tried this extensively but it also seems promising

1 hour ago, ToLazyGaming said:

Well however they hacked it i want to know cause this platinum is impossible for me since i live out in australia, and the only person i can do coop with is my sister but she is bad at games in general doing the trophies unity and big night for us today was really hard on its own. D3fiant i know you are australian but you have a partner already so yeah.

Could you add me on psn? Im quite cuious to see all your stats and stuff with my own eyes

Well. I think youd be interested to hear that i have two ideas as to how to do this. Assuming you havent thought of them 

One. When you go past powerups to fast they break off but still fly away forward so i figured if i can get the enlarger to fly close enough to the blades, one person can go onto the, blades grab the powerup then the other player stays back and grabs the enlarger at just the right time. I havent got this to work but have been very close seems promising though.

2. There are those lines of the black things that stick to you just before you get to the blades with the powerup stuck. I figured if you can get the things to stick to your entire body saw o that the enlarger cant get through to you while the other player goes forward, still small, and goes into the blades and get the powerup. I havent tried this extensively but it also seems promising

My co op partner is CriTicalxTh30rY im sitting palying it atm with him we are on 282 mission 

feel free to add me as i have nothing to hide with my stats :)

also others will remember i actually wiped my save ages ago and was gonna giv up 

How do i post a picture from my phone with stats

Well the thing that happened with the save is we were at mine playing so we were playing of an uploaded save so he didn’t have to bring his console so after we’d finished smashing through it for 2 days straight I uploaded the save that we’d done and deleted his account until next time but when he jumped on next to play it he went do download the save but instead of downloading he accidentally uploaded the save from before the weekend and we lost like 22 hours game time over 100 coop missions and about 700 clones so we were over it and didn’t touch the game for about 6 months after that 

11 minutes ago, CriTicalxTh30rY said:

Well the thing that happened with the save is we were at mine playing so we were playing of an uploaded save so he didn’t have to bring his console so after we’d finished smashing through it for 2 days straight I uploaded the save that we’d done and deleted his account until next time but when he jumped on next to play it he went do download the save but instead of downloading he accidentally uploaded the save from before the weekend and we lost like 22 hours game time over 100 coop missions and about 700 clones so we were over it and didn’t touch the game for about 6 months after that 

Yeah what he said 

was pretty pissed off at that 

• 4 weeks later...
On 23.6.2017 at 6:44 PM, Nitro said:

DLC trophies cannot unlock platinums for you.

c5c2f6fac7.png

legit as fuck, amirite?

On 23.8.2017 at 3:31 AM, ZachBoardyHD said:

I just took a quick look at his profile and I can't see anything to indicate him as a cheater, sure he's  completed most games so that's not a valid explanation and yeah sure he always completes them 100% on the same day as his other platinums (which I know is really odd but it could be a legit reason). Can someone point out to me what makes him a cheater apart from them? People calling over users a cheater gets thrown around a lot on here.

RTFThread

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MMDE said:

This person has the trophy now:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3586-badland/MercuryHope?order=date

I'm guessing it might be cheated since you all say it's unobtainable. Has anyone contacted this person about the trophy?

That's the thing I don't undstand, I know it's glitchy but surely what if someone got lucky and didn't end up glitching and did do it legitimately, so they end up getting banned?