Platinum obtainable?

Jurgen

On 1/11/2018 at 10:28 AM, bezdomnekoty said:

There are 2 platinum achievers who's the second one ? MercuryHope & ?

MercuryHope has 43 hidden trophies, Badland has 43 trophies... Coincidence?

Acc. to "other" trophy site ToLazyGaming has the plat as well. He even wrote a few posts in this thread, but then... Didn't want to share his, most probably, proudest achievement?

Funny that "League of Clones" popped 6 seconds right after "Road trip". Another coincidence?

I am far from accusing him of getting this plat not in a legit way, but looking at his "MK vs DC" combo trophies earned within seconds and "MK" online and 50%/100% of the krypt + My Kung Fu is Strong/er makes me a bit suspicious...

Ok, Resident Evil 5 - order of trophies is a mess, so pure hack/copied save.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

On 15/01/2018 at 10:41 PM, Smashero said:

MercuryHope has 43 hidden trophies, Badland has 43 trophies... Coincidence?

Acc. to "other" trophy site ToLazyGaming has the plat as well. He even wrote a few posts in this thread, but then... Didn't want to share his, most probably, proudest achievement?

Funny that "League of Clones" popped 6 seconds right after "Road trip". Another coincidence?

I am far from accusing him of getting this plat not in a legit way, but looking at his "MK vs DC" combo trophies earned within seconds and "MK" online and 50%/100% of the krypt + My Kung Fu is Strong/er makes me a bit suspicious...

Ok, Resident Evil 5 - order of trophies is a mess, so pure hack/copied save.

I have already been flagged for those games, i was younger and stupider. And for badland i contacted a trophy service because they said they "guarantee 100% completion" i bought it off them just out of pure curiosity, wasnt expecting to actually get the platinum out of it. Dont know how dont care how all i know is i got the platinum after 52hrs of genuine trying. Ive already spoken to XD3fianTxSouLx about the situation.

Edited by ToLazyGaming
Seemed like a pointless piece of text to have

On 16.01.2018 at 8:24 PM, ToLazyGaming said:

I have already been flagged for those games, i was younger and stupider. And for badland i contacted a trophy service because they said they "guarantee 100% completion" i bought it off them just out of pure curiosity, wasnt expecting to actually get the platinum out of it. Dont know how dont care how all i know is i got the platinum after 52hrs of genuine trying. Ive already spoken to XD3fianTxSouLx about the situation.

Man, what are you talking about??? You are not in leaderboards! What can you say? Where video? Where screenshots???

• 2 months later...

Ok I can not report this game but:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3586-badland/ypojuka?order=date

300 missions in coop and SP earned as a first trophies, before 120, 210... Clear hack.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3586-badland/xiaohan1234?order=date

A bit better, but LEAGUE OF CLONES is still unobtainable (like mentioned earlier in this topic).

11 hours ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

Seen this the other day 

but again not on leaderboards lol

i message the player to ask how it was done and as usual no reply 1f614.png

Not ANYMORE on LB, because they were there - thanks @modz for quick action.

Edited by Smashero

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

One of them is "carefull" hacker it seems, a guy who spends most of the time tinkering the times of the trophies then actually playing the game...

Other is hack.  He did trophy before game release.   Psn has June 30 but his trophy June 1  

Edited by demonviper666

On 1/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, MMDE said:

Yeah, and the thing is, everyone who has earned it so far has been reported and nobody has tried to dispute it yet.

I mean, the fact that one has dispute it yet and the fact that many people have already showed evidence that they are hackers kind of proves the trophy is unattainable and can only be obtained by hacks. 

22 minutes ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

Them not been on top of the in game leaderboards means nothing I guess??

I guess so lol

Pretty sure MercuryHope was off the leaderboards for this at some point, now he’s magically back on without any dispute? I’d like to see what he has to say about this. It seems Crypt of the NecroDancer caught his attention too. Looks like he’s been putting vita timestamp editing to use. 

Also, I don’t think the naming and shaming rule should apply here since it’s obvious they wanted the attention.

Edit: Nvm about the dispute thing, I think he hid his profile actually. Since I don’t have the game, I can’t report.

Edited by Dark

I messaged this person asking how they did a certain mission and no response 

People that have the “platnium” don’t really bother me anymore as I know it’s near impossible to get it. Not just because of an unobtainable mission but unless you have someone that’s really good at the game that you can play co op with it’s extremely hard in share play with the delay 

not just that but not having the stats to prove anything 

ive also seen the plat on an account that I’m friends with and they have 33 co op missions completed  ?

2 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I can't remember exactly what mission it is but basically there is one power up on the level that is impossible to get to as you can't fit through the gap to reach it.

Well, damn it all...