Uncharted 3 "Master Thief Collection" not unlocking!

so I've spent the last couple days getting the platinum trophies for the uncharted games and i finally finished uncharted 3 on crushing! WHOO HOOO!! but when i went back to get three more treasures the master thief collection trophy didn't pop. I have the Master Fortune Hunter and Relic Finder trophies unlocked but the Master Thief is not. Can anyone offer me some solid tips on how to fix this? also, no i can't go back and it get the treasures again, the game already saved.

jeezus, sorry guys. I just looked at the uncharted Wikipedia page and it said there's 101 trophies. Thanks for taking the time to respond though :) now i just have to figure out which one i'm missing.....

Chapter select will tell you which chapter its in at least

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so I've spent the last couple days getting the platinum trophies for the uncharted games and i finally finished uncharted 3 on crushing! WHOO HOOO!! but when i went back to get three more treasures the master thief collection trophy didn't pop. I have the Master Fortune Hunter and Relic Finder trophies unlocked but the Master Thief is not. Can anyone offer me some solid tips on how to fix this? also, no i can't go back and it get the treasures again, the game already saved.

I had the same thing, but you know when you replay a chapter it asks you to overwrite/save first? If you accidentally proceed without saving, your progress isn't logged for that chapter. So, if you flick through your treasure stats for each chapter and have them all, then the chances are you may have picked up the strange relic in a run through when you had accidentally didn't save at the outset. You''ll still have the trophy for the strange relic because it pops as soon as you pick it up (irrespective of whether you saved first) but it won't be officially logged so you have to go back and get it again. This is what happened to me. When I picked up my final treasure, the strange relic hadn't saved even though I had the trophy for it.

• 8 months later...

I have a problem.

I collected 100 treasures in the game and it registered that I missed one in chapter 11. The one near to where you have to stick the lamp in the floor to complete the puzzle. I then re did the chapter only to find the treasure wasn't there.

I've then started a new fresh game without the treasures carried over, got to chapter 11 and it's not there.

I have no idea what to do other than delete and reinstall the game from scratch.