BigFest: Thoughts on game. A Vita Exclusive!

StrickenBiged

BigFest is here and it looks...

Well, it looks interesting!

Essentially, it looks like ThemePark or ThemeHospital smashed into Rocksmith or Guitar Hero. The player is tasked with managing festivals featuring music from real, unsigned bands. 

Looks interesting. And with a reasonable price tag (£7.99/$9.99) and a trophy list with no bronzes in sight, might be an interesting pick-up for a weekend's(?) trophy hunting. 

Only one trophy synced to PSNP at the moment so the race is on!

Apparently the PS3 and PS4 versions have been ditched so, if you were planning on buying on one of those platforms, you are out of luck you are going to have to get it on the Vita. 

Nick Accordino on December 1st, 2015 at 12:37 pm said:

naccordino.jpg?m=1413927023

Hi Skater_Ricky – I can confirm that BigFest is an exclusive VITA title. I think you’ll really enjoy the touch screen interface and the ability to take your festivals on the road, so I hope you really enjoy it!

I might pick it up. I used to like management games, and I like music as much as the next guy...

Anyone tried it out yet? Thoughts? Doesn't seem like there are any reviews out there yet.

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1

^Oh god... guys... I just realised what I did. I'm sorry. The thread title was a joke which I forgot to change before posting... I'm so sorry. How do I change it to something that isn't going to start this discussion again?!

DAMN IT STRICKEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

How to change the title? Press Edit then press Use Full Editor

Edited by Makise Kurisu

Essentially, it looks like ThemePark or ThemeHospital smashed into Rocksmith or Guitar Hero. ..

I loved Theme Park on the PC. It was my first non-pirated game back then when it came out.

Still waiting for some professional reviews from sites I trust and a trophy guide that confirms that nothing is glitched before picking it up though. I currently have close to 190+ games on my backlog, it's not like I'm in any rush to buy something new.

Well I just bought it. Soooo ill let you know later haha

Please do!

This is one of this year's Hidden Gems I hope sony continue this series so we can get real big bands in there two im loving this game its deffo got me smiling 

I doubt that'll ever happen. Big bands have big record companies attached to them. And they get really, really protective about their music.

Part of the reason this game only features unsigned artists is because these are the guys who are just thankful for the attention and who will be stoked if someone buys an album off the back of it. 

• Like 3

Please do!

I doubt that'll ever happen. Big bands have big record companies attached to them. And they get really, really protective about their music.

Part of the reason this game only features unsigned artists is because these are the guys who are just thankful for the attention and who will be stoked if someone buys an album off the back of it. 

Sadly true (being hopeful) 

I bought it the other night. It reminds me of those tycoon-ish games that I used to play when I was little so it feels a bit nostalgic with a twist which is nice. Some of the bands requests do kind of annoy me though.. Had to look for this one guys guitar in 15 seconds.. yeah, that didn't happen.. So slightly a bit challenging (for me at least) at some points but overall still pretty fun and simple.

Its a surprise that they still make vita exclusive and thats the reason i wana buy it. Thats the max i cn do to prolong the life of a dying machine. So, can anyone tell me how easy/ difficult its gonna b for a person with no sense or exp of playin a rhythm game? I really wana play it but i hv far too many non-completed games already, so dont wana add another game which i wud not be able to 100%. I saw Capzilla sayin its 0 or 1/10. Is it that simple? Any suggestion is appreciated

Looks definitely rewarding. :awesome:

And for that price, it may tempt me. :D

for the little guy 

Vita-tan is a cute little girl, though :awesome:

^Oh god... guys... I just realised what I did. I'm sorry. The thread title was a joke which I forgot to change before posting... I'm so sorry. How do I change it to something that isn't going to start this discussion again?!

It was "Vita is saved"? :D